Goa'uld Seeking Hosts...become 1 with a GOD!

All Tauri and Tollan discussion
Teal'auc of the Void
Stubborn Tok'ra
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Tenno SKOOM
ID: 38133

Re: Goa'uld Seeking Hosts...become 1 with a GOD!

Madness81 wrote:tok'ra are so dead they are not even in this game :sge So the gods have already have won. :)

you don't want me to show you how much tok'ra are alive, do you?

Johauna
Nothing but a whisper from past...
I like, totes need a nice signature. But I'm lazy to put one in. Just imagine one.
Osi
Forum Addict
ID: 0

Angnoch wrote:simple I will do it by force of will with no MS *sends Sun Crusher into solar system near you* I willed it there and it killed the system you can measure will power in many different ways so I willed that to happen therefore it was done by my will not by my hand but by my will

there is no sun cruher in the stargate universe, you can;t be a god becau gods are infallible and I just proved you wrong. =]
Our failure is obvious, we had our foot on the throat of Humanity and we failed to step down hard enough.
Angnoch
Dancing Shark God
Alliance: ~Leaf Village~
Race: Care Bear
ID: 1917273

oh yes please show someone how alive the tok'ra are. Organize a massive strike using every tok'ra to prove you are alive

@Osi I was mocking you and umm no god is infallible everything makes mistakes glad you at least knew what the sun crusher was btw therefore it is still a valid point *opens a stargate to blackhole on Osi home planet* *rings onto MS with other stargate* *goes to home planet leaving Osi system at the mercy of black hole*
Spoiler
Legendary Apophis
Forum History
Alliance: Generations
Race: System Lord
ID: 7889
Alternate name(s): Apophis the Great

Jack O'Neill wrote:*flicks Madness81's nose and breaks it*

:oops: thought you said you were a god guess we Tauri were right all along eh?

Right where? :roll:

Teal'auc of the Tok'ra wrote:
Madness81 wrote:tok'ra are so dead they are not even in this game :sge So the gods have already have won. :)

you don't want me to show you how much tok'ra are alive, do you?

Johauna

Two of you tokra are really strong, and I don't even know if the other one person still plays tokra game...as we don't see him in tokra vs Goaulds roleplay topics. So there's you and maybe the one I think of...not any other real menace..
Spoiler

Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG ~ AGoL - Completed
Spoiler
<Dmonix> Damnit Jim how come every conversation with you always ends up discussing something deep and meaningful?
<Dmonix> We always end up discussing male/female differences or politics or football
<Dmonix> All the really important issues in life
Osi
Forum Addict

Angnoch wrote:oh yes please show someone how alive the tok'ra are. Organize a massive strike using every tok'ra to prove you are alive

@Osi I was mocking you and umm no god is infallible everything makes mistakes glad you at least knew what the sun crusher was btw therefore it is still a valid point *opens a stargate to blackhole on Osi home planet* *rings onto MS with other stargate* *goes to home planet leaving Osi system at the mercy of black hole*

Replicators darling, I can escape the gravity of a blackhole by manipulating subspace fields around myself =]

And to be a true god, you must be a perfect being, and as such...infallible. Saying you are fallible proves that you cannot infact be a god. God's are perfect beings. Like myself.
Our failure is obvious, we had our foot on the throat of Humanity and we failed to step down hard enough.
Angnoch
Dancing Shark God

Osi nothing is perfect perfection is unnattainable everything has its faults mine just happens to be that of not knowing everything *I did knot that the sun crusher was not SG universe but its RP*
Spoiler
Osi
Forum Addict

you can't rp with the suncrusher becuase it is not an object within this universe, rp with it is a flaw. but that wasn't my point. My point was that a true god is not flawed...a God is a perfect being. You try to prove that you are a god, but proof denies faith, and without faith a God is nothing.
Angnoch
Dancing Shark God

you are arguing something totally out of context but as I have said before if Teal'auc wants to RP with a new tok'ra queen then I will RP with the sun crusher :lol: I was not planning on RPing with it I was just using it to prove a point which seems to have flown right by you
Spoiler
Osi
Forum Addict

there could very well be a new tok'ra queen. Egeria could have been cloned. or secretly put in a sarcaphogus. The Suncrusher however makes no sene. Stop trying to use arrogance and sarcasm as a tool. Only certain Goa'uld can pull that off.
AncientAnubis
Forum Elite

I'm going to convert you all now, just FYI.

Code: Select all

all your base are belong to us

*Waits for the influx of new Goa'ulds* :P
Angnoch
Dancing Shark God

if you want to go by the show utterly and completely NanoTimasters are non-existant Tollan are not ascended neither are SL or NanoTimasters \. Tok'ra queen is dead, most SL are gone, Replis are completely destroyed within the Milkyway, shall I keep going. No this is RP now continue to RP and stop trying to poke holes in something that isnt even an arguement. I know the sun crusher is not part of SG universe get over it

@AA very nice
Spoiler
unwisemonkeykid
Forum Irregular
Alternate name(s): Kiddo

Angnoch wrote:oh yes please show someone how alive the tok'ra are. Organize a massive strike using every tok'ra to prove you are alive

Im sorry Angnoch im confused, are you asking us to attack you? :lol:
Legendary Apophis
Forum History

unwisemonkeykid wrote:

Im sorry Angnoch im confused, are you asking us to attack you? :lol:

lol that had be funny a war goaulds vs tokra...2 or 3 strong in a side many in other one :lol:
Spoiler

Spoiler
<Dmonix> Damnit Jim how come every conversation with you always ends up discussing something deep and meaningful?
<Dmonix> We always end up discussing male/female differences or politics or football
Angnoch
Dancing Shark God

I would just like to know how many tok'ra there are and all their ID#'s for a diabolical purpose
Spoiler
Legendary Apophis
Forum History

Teal'auc, Sinister maybe, Tok`ra maybe...who else strong and dangerous?
Spoiler

Spoiler

Return to “Tauri/ Tollan”