Life Force Life Force Life Force...

Suggest any improvements
RepliJake
Forum Addict
Alliance: JURY IS OUT MISTRAIL
ID: 5242

Re: Life Force Life Force Life Force...

And what purpose does Ascension serve if people can't be descended?
WeaponX wrote:i quit the game, good luck trying to extort resources out of me you jackasses
REK wrote:
GunZ wrote:Eat me
I hate **Filtered**
Raven
Forum Elite
ID: 0

RepliJake wrote:And what purpose does Ascension serve if people can't be descended?

Ascension is not balanced and its unfair.
Its not the fault of the players but of how the game works [the big just get bigger while the small stay small]

Now if Ascension could get you a good position in there again then it would be a good idea perhaps but as long as sacrifing 1/3 of your main account is just a couple days income of the top people its really not.
Former Member of The Legion
'Terrorists of SGW'
High Empty
Forum Addict
Alliance: Omega
Race: God's Left Hand
ID: 102803

o'neil

i agree

and i disagree

atleast in the terms of my suggestion.

reasons that's it's good for the big guys. is that they can descend people easier.. ( note not really too much since all anyone needs to do is log into an account while being descended and just farm and convert).

It's good for the small guys as they can have a protected source of income where they can build up their accounts. The way ascension was suppose to be.

Is this going to help the big accounts. NO. an extra 10mil lifeforce a days wouldn't be that much of a bonus. but the small accounts an extra 500k a day makes a huge different.

anyways. the idea is change, got to keep it interesting
"Adversity has the effect of eliciting talents, which in prosperous circumstances would have lain dormant."
"Shut Up Features" -Replijake
311 [TA]
Forum Expert

i got an interesting suggestion then it would sure change things up

if u r descended attacked u get 1 free raid attack against the person attacking u where u can raid 10% of their income planets .............no matter their defense

is that idea radical, yes but it would make things interesting wouldnt it

just cuz an idea changes things up doesnt mean u should change for the sake of change, if thats the case implement my idea on top of yours
All that is necessary for the triumph of evil,
is good men do nothing.
*Much props to greenman for my wicked new sig, thanks G oh yeaaaaaaaaah! *
High Empty
Forum Addict

311 [TA] wrote:i got an interesting suggestion then it would sure change things up

if u r descended attacked u get 1 free raid attack against the person attacking u where u can raid 10% of their income planets .............no matter their defense

just cuz an idea changes things up doesnt mean u should change for the sake of change, if thats the case implement my idea on top of yours

right does that mean it only takes 1 attack to descend someone, or 2. .and that they only got 20mins to get in this attack.
"Adversity has the effect of eliciting talents, which in prosperous circumstances would have lain dormant."
311 [TA]
Forum Expert

High Empty wrote:
311 [TA] wrote:i got an interesting suggestion then it would sure change things up

right does that mean it only takes 1 attack to descend someone, or 2. .and that they only got 20mins to get in this attack.

it takes however many attacks needed to descend a person

it may take 1 for some, 5 for others, and 20+ for some other players it depends

and no i mean they get 1 free hit to be used at ANY TIME they so wish against said player to get 10% of their guided planets for each ascended attack brought against them

that is as fair to the big players as your suggestions are to smaller players
All that is necessary for the triumph of evil,
is good men do nothing.
*Much props to greenman for my wicked new sig, thanks G oh yeaaaaaaaaah! *
Winter Wolf
Forum Irregular
Alliance: Ancient Brethren/Owned
Race: Ancient
ID: 15469

RepliJake wrote:And what purpose does Ascension serve if people can't be descended?

Descending someone is fine, trying to change the rules to suit yourself is not.
Hensenshi
Strange Soldier

The O-Neill wrote:What's the superweapon being used for? Is it in the spirit of the reason it was implemented? Was it even used 1 time as initially intended?

Ok, so picture this, there's a weapon in main that takes away all of your UP, weapons, spy levels, and untrains all of your supers. It completely destroys you account, but there's hope, you can buy it every time it's up for auction, and make sure no one ever gets to used it against you. What will you do?

Raven wrote:Ascension is not balanced and its unfair.

Ascension IS balanced, and fair, it's just that you chose to quick ascend and not play ascension, so you're not good at it, therefore you complain.

Winter Wolf wrote:

Descending someone is fine, trying to change the rules to suit yourself is not.

So it's fair that people chose not to play ascension and instead sit around in ascension and do nothing while benifiting from their 30% bonuses on main?
Raven
Forum Elite

Hensenshi wrote:
Raven wrote:Ascension is not balanced and its unfair.

Ascension IS balanced, and fair, it's just that you chose to quick ascend and not play ascension, so you're not good at it, therefore you complain.

You people up there just wanna maintain your control thats why you wont admit Asc is gone way outta hand.
Its no problem but then dont whine you want more freaky updates to get control on main thru ascension too.
'Terrorists of SGW'
Lord_Zeus
Forum Regular

Ascended needs a reset. These ideas are all good, but as the game is, its just ridiculously imbalanced, you want to change it so ascended has more of an impact on main...? (oh main needs a reset as well imo) Give us a chance up there and we'll consider it.
Power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely.

Stickin it to the man!
Raven
Forum Elite

Lord_Zeus wrote:Ascended needs a reset. These ideas are all good, but as the game is, its just ridiculously imbalanced, you want to change it so ascended has more of an impact on main...? (oh main needs a reset as well imo) Give us a chance up there and we'll consider it.

Im totally against any reset on main nor ascension.
The people who are big in main deserved it the people who are big in Ascended deserve it too.
But you cant keep APP the same forever as asc grows APP should get easier to build in main, else you get whats happening now the ones who did EARLY and big ascensions get all the power.
'Terrorists of SGW'
High Empty
Forum Addict

Raven wrote:
Lord_Zeus wrote:Ascended needs a reset. These ideas are all good, but as the game is, its just ridiculously imbalanced, you want to change it so ascended has more of an impact on main...? (oh main needs a reset as well imo) Give us a chance up there and we'll consider it.

The people who are big in main deserved it the people who are big in Ascended deserve it too.
But you cant keep APP the same forever as asc grows APP should get easier to build in main, else you get whats happening now the ones who did EARLY and big ascensions get all the power.

there was a time when this was wrong, since the acccounts were much larger on main and you could do a 300k up ascension, which really really boosted your ascension account. but now yeah it might be moved up, but only with some other changes like increasing the amount of lifeforce you get with your lifeforce levels, so that people just don't abuse the new app, and ascend, and convert and then go back and play main and forget everything.
Raven
Forum Elite

High Empty wrote:
Raven wrote:

there was a time when this was wrong, since the acccounts were much larger on main and you could do a 300k up ascension, which really really boosted your ascension account. but now yeah it might be moved up, but only with some other changes like increasing the amount of lifeforce you get with your lifeforce levels, so that people just don't abuse the new app, and ascend, and convert and then go back and play main and forget everything.

I really doubt they would forget it if they got a pretty good account to play around with.
But ye some other changes have to made too so new people and others who wanna try to make up for fast ascensions have a good shot at really becoming powerfull 1 day in ascension.
I think we had the part of 'you only did fast asc so dont whine ' lets instead try to make Forum push some changes so Asc gets to be an active server....

Descension shouldnt be made to easy but i think most rank mods should leave or atleast be reduced afterwards.
'Terrorists of SGW'
High Empty
Forum Addict

Ofcourse there always option 2.

you want a good ascension fine.

9 tril dmu gets you 60k fleets
so call it 10 tril dmu and you can get a good ascension account.
So all that really costs is 70ish tril main naq.

So anyone that wants' to get ahead can in ascension, but it's going to set your main account back a bit. Not really too much even nowadays.

Or you can ascended 10 times at 200k UP. which is 200M uu ish, and 330 tril naq.

So, in other words there are options to catch up, you just need to look at them.
Raven
Forum Elite

High Empty wrote:Ofcourse there always option 2.

you want a good ascension fine.

9 tril dmu gets you 60k fleets
so call it 10 tril dmu and you can get a good ascension account.
So all that really costs is 70ish tril main naq.

So anyone that wants' to get ahead can in ascension, but it's going to set your main account back a bit. Not really too much even nowadays.

Or you can ascended 10 times at 200k UP. which is 200M uu ish, and 330 tril naq.

So, in other words there are options to catch up, you just need to look at them.

if i would ascend the resources would go to the game if i would buy DMU from you would gain an unfair huge boost in main for giving nothing.....
Now i can get trills DMU and i might even do it but thats just cause i can afford it most people cant .....
We need a more stabile solution then just feeding people in main for nothing in Asc.....
'Terrorists of SGW'

Return to “Suggestions”