scammer : 0_o

list of users that, due to poor behaviour, not fulfilling deals, or otherwise, are banned from trading....
DO NOT trade with these people, else you will lose what you give!

Moderator: Market Mods

Grand Admiral Martin
Forum Expert
Alliance: I serve only myself.
Race: Ascended Irish
ID: 33984

Re: scammer : 0_o

so you had a commander in the last 24 hours? who? you have none now. i didnt say quit, just that that accounts not going places. no need to threaten real life violence.
O_o
Forum Newbie

so i use this game to pass time, you told me to quit i told you to hit your head on a sledge hammer so what, and it was seinfield i cant spell it and im not looking through my logs
Grand Admiral Martin
Forum Expert

seinfield?
Envy
Forum Elder
Race: System Lord

O_o wrote:so i use this game to pass time, you told me to quit i told you to hit your head on a sledge hammer so what, and it was seinfield i cant spell it and im not looking through my logs

ow no it isn't about the slegde hammer u will see when the admins come over :lol: ur attitude will be lower than ...
Spoiler
7 sins : Envy , Sloth , Greed , Gluttony , Pride , Wrath , Lust.
O_o
Forum Newbie

No i will get banned off the forum and then i will make another account like i have one banned already, i just dont like people trying to bully me into quitting

oh and its seinfeldien [ Dread Knights ]
OutboundCREW
Forum Newbie
ID: 0

So first you state that your message said 'give me free naq' (which I know Pat wouldn't have responded to); then you say you were going to give him the MTS but you got attacked (which begs the question, if you were truly just getting free naq, why would you state you were going to get him MTS?); Not to mention your miners went up exactly 2 MTS worth and someone suppossedly sent you 100,000 at the exact same time you were pulling out naq. Very coinsidental? Nah...just a scam.
O_o
Forum Newbie

dude who asked you to join in go away and come back when your asked into this convo it dose not include you
OutboundCREW
Forum Newbie

Ah, but I was asked in my silly scamming little friend...just not by you :-) . And you will find out very quickly how much it does involve me :lol: !
Grand Admiral Martin
Forum Expert

hes my co and good friend on sgw, i think he can post if he wants, this is a scammer thread anyone can post.
O_o
Forum Newbie

oh your the comander thats attacked me oh yes havend ditroyed me weps sad man thats survived alot attack those 1K weps :) keep trying to take them and i did not scam him !!! i got attacked like i said i sent the logs in maytee so shhh
Grand Admiral Martin
Forum Expert

sent the logs in where?

are you seriosly trying to defend yourself when there is so much proof to the contrary. i bet if you were caught over a body with gun and covered in blood youd say it wasnt me haha. give it a rest, you were caught. end of story. yeah you might only have 1k weapons and thats how it will stay.
OutboundCREW
Forum Newbie

I attacked you twice, that's all, so I would hope your 1k weapons could survive that. Let's see how much they can hold in the coming months :D though. You just keep building!
O_o
Forum Newbie

got 1K 23 weps now what **** face lmao

and i would say, whats the evidance you i shot him, whats the evadance you sent the naq to me, whats the evedance i scammed you find that and i will give you 1 trill
Grand Admiral Martin
Forum Expert

have you conned yourself into believing you are innocent? the proof is in the first few posts. besides others seeing it. theres the crap story you are making up as you go along.
OutboundCREW
Forum Newbie

I'm glad you only play this game to pass time and aren't serious about it. I won't feel as bad for ruining your already useless account. I use this game to pass time too...that time will just now be spent on you. Feel special!

Return to “The Black Listed Traders”