700mil limit.

Suggest any improvements
| Nemesis |
Fledgling Forumer

Re: 700mil limit.

I`d rather chew on a fruit pastel thnx :wink:

and all hes done from what you said is greatly slowed down your growth! your infront of everyone anyway
Give a man the means to start a fire and he can stay warm for a day...
Set a man on fire and he`ll be warm for the rest of his life!
Hensenshi
Strange Soldier
ID: 0

Except Mojo reached 700m before S T I did, but S T I had near Mojo's growth. S T I was under 700m planets when Mojo reached 700m, with equal production, it allowed S T I to gain more production than Mojo. Mojo rightfully still had the lead, but S T I was able to pass him because Mojo reached 700m first. So explain how this is fair to Mojo? He played right, and got smacked down for it. Nothing against S T I, he played just as well, but Mojo had the lead, and would have kept it if it wasn't for this update.
Mojo Rising
Forum Irregular
ID: 1975707

| Nemesis | wrote:I`d rather chew on a fruit pastel thnx :wink:

and all hes done from what you said is greatly slowed down your growth! your infront of everyone anyway

Really? Obviously you haven't taken a look at the rankings recently. I am fifth in ascension. In a month I will be out of the top ten; in six months I will be off the first page. Why you ask? Because Forum has his head so far up his fourth point of contact that he has to unzip his fly to see. His idea of running a good game is to punish the good players and reward the mediocre players. Fortunately for him, there are far more mediocre players than good players so he doesn't have to make the game fun for EVERYONE, just the majority, which is you guys. Screw those of us who actually PLAYED the game. We don't matter. It is the people who screwed the pooch when ascension came out that are all that matter now. Congratulations guys! I guess quick ascending was the way to go after all.
~Krys~
Forum Irregular
Alliance: Nemesis
ID: 68005

im glad you have come to that relisation
u just saved yourself 1ks of dollars in medical and psychiatric bills

and in all seriousness everyone will hit the limit so all u need to do is play better then which u sate that u can do and have proven so
~krys~ the last 2ic of The Order
RIP
Pele
Forum Irregular
Alliance: The Dark Legion
Race: Ancient
ID: 23879

Mojo Rising wrote:

Really? Obviously you haven't taken a look at the rankings recently. I am fifth in ascension. In a month I will be out of the top ten; in six months I will be off the first page. Why you ask? Because Forum has his head so far up his fourth point of contact that he has to unzip his fly to see. His idea of running a good game is to punish the good players and reward the mediocre players. Fortunately for him, there are far more mediocre players than good players so he doesn't have to make the game fun for EVERYONE, just the majority, which is you guys. Screw those of us who actually PLAYED the game. We don't matter. It is the people who screwed the pooch when ascension came out that are all that matter now. Congratulations guys! I guess quick ascending was the way to go after all.

So the only good players are the players that ascended at teh start of ascension? Damn I started later than that so I must suck.
Gandalf the White
Forum Grunt

Tongue in cheek but nobody is stopping you guys from getting rank 1 the old fashioned way attacking eachother.

Seriously though I haven't given much thought to this but why can't the rankings go back to overall balanced stats rather than just influence? The rank/attack/damage/raid modifier could remain based on influence to stop the abuse of large people dropping rank to kick around the little guys. It may even give a former #1 their Mojo back (to pun a line from a very bad shagadelic movie), as he would undoubtably have the best overall stats. Hell it might even make people play this game rather than just convert DMU to Life force and upgrade fleets all day. A few extra turns wouldn't hurt either (Thats sure to open up a can of abuse.....)

Lets face it, the 700mill is a very bad idea and needs to be scrapped, immediately, as in NOW. I'm 699 odd million planets behind it and even I can see the problem. As Hensenshi said earlier, make the cap, if there is to be one, at 500 or 600 levels, not based on planets. It makes sense, same as main, slow people's growth down but don't penalise them for getting there first.
Mojo Rising
Forum Irregular

Gandalf the White wrote:Tongue in cheek but nobody is stopping you guys from getting rank 1 the old fashioned way attacking eachother.

Seriously though I haven't given much thought to this but why can't the rankings go back to overall balanced stats rather than just influence? The rank/attack/damage/raid modifier could remain based on influence to stop the abuse of large people dropping rank to kick around the little guys. It may even give a former #1 their Mojo back (to pun a line from a very bad shagadelic movie), as he would undoubtably have the best overall stats. Hell it might even make people play this game rather than just convert DMU to Life force and upgrade fleets all day. A few extra turns wouldn't hurt either (Thats sure to open up a can of abuse.....)

Lets face it, the 700mill is a very bad idea and needs to be scrapped, immediately, as in NOW. I'm 699 odd million planets behind it and even I can see the problem. As Hensenshi said earlier, make the cap, if there is to be one, at 500 or 600 levels, not based on planets. It makes sense, same as main, slow people's growth down but don't penalise them for getting there first.

Of course it makes sense, Gandalf. Which is why Jason went another way that has no basis in logic or reality. It's not "Hey guys! Way to play the game really well. Here's an update for you that won't TOTALLY screw your accounts over but will give the smaller guys a bit of a chance." It's more like, "Screw you guys for taking the slow and steady route in ascension and making it unplayable for the ADD/instant gratification people who just ascended for the bonuses. You guys can't do anything right."

Anyway, that's just my two cents' worth.
Finarfin
Forum Regular
Alliance: Deathwing
Race: Tollan
ID: 40002

Mojo Rising wrote:

Not meaning to be irritable, because I don't like caps anymore then you do, but months later you are still rank 5 :)
Mojo Rising
Forum Irregular

That's because the 700 million planet limit has long since been removed.

Return to “Suggestions”