Suggest any improvements
High Empty
Forum Addict
Alliance: Omega
Race: God's Left Hand
ID: 102803

Re: Bang for buck

Raven wrote:
Dirtnap wrote:im not insulting ya forum but can u give us a yelll just saying that ur taking this into consideration
everyone wants it and its simple to implement

and youll also have the pleasure of proving mojo wrong :)
that alone must be worth it

Not everyone wants it.....dont make me get 20 people to seriously doubt the good intentions of this update :-D

raven GET the 20 people. PLEASE.
And Lord Zeus, this update doesn't allow my account to grow much at all. 600k or 6mil isnt' much of a differents when my upgrades cost 250mil.

but 60k to 600k ,when your updates only cost 150k makes a differents.

and yes this makes accounts easiers to descend. Infact this makes accounts that would otherwise be pretty undescendable descended able. But it doesn't hurt active accounts who were worried about descending cause they can finds means around it.
"Adversity has the effect of eliciting talents, which in prosperous circumstances would have lain dormant."
"Shut Up Features" -Replijake
Hensenshi
Strange Soldier
ID: 0

I fail to see how this makes accounts easier to descend. It just changes the numbers. Instead of destroying 20k lifeforce, you destroy 70k life force, but at the same time the life force is worth less.
~Krys~
Forum Irregular
Alliance: Nemesis
ID: 68005

it also means people can ammass the LF easier so itlll stilll be hard
~krys~ the last 2ic of The Order
RIP
Raven
Forum Elite

People getting LF easier wont really help that much the ascended hits some people can do are still big enough to descend any player who aint got a good reserve in 1 day if this is implented.
Former Member of The Legion
'Terrorists of SGW'
High Empty
Forum Addict

Raven wrote:People getting LF easier wont really help that much the ascended hits some people can do are still big enough to descend any player who aint got a good reserve in 1 day if this is implented.

yeah that's true, but then again this update wouldn't really effect those people cause they now don't have more then 1 days reserves. Only people who it has a really negitive impact are tokra and gordash, who have lots of lifeforce, but don't ever spend it. They just use it as way to keep from being descended, and even then it's wouldn't effect them too much cause they still log in 3 times a day. Plus they also go on vacation mode.
"Adversity has the effect of eliciting talents, which in prosperous circumstances would have lain dormant."
Raven
Forum Elite

High Empty wrote:
Raven wrote:People getting LF easier wont really help that much the ascended hits some people can do are still big enough to descend any player who aint got a good reserve in 1 day if this is implented.

yeah that's true, but then again this update wouldn't really effect those people cause they now don't have more then 1 days reserves. Only people who it has a really negitive impact are tokra and gordash, who have lots of lifeforce, but don't ever spend it. They just use it as way to keep from being descended, and even then it's wouldn't effect them too much cause they still log in 3 times a day. Plus they also go on vacation mode.

I agree to a certain point on what your saying....i just dont think someone gotta be down forever cause some bigger player starts picking on you.....they have no chance to retaliate or to protect themselves......and vacation mode is an option but it really isnt that nice.....

If a couple good ascension would fix that problem it wouldnt to bad cause then they have a choice but it really isnt helping......there is no way you can ascend against the bigger accounts up there
Former Member of The Legion
'Terrorists of SGW'
High Empty
Forum Addict

WEll your right ofcourse, but the idea isnt' that any tom **Filtered** harry or moe can just say hey i feal like playing ascension, and damn i going to pick on the top 5, cause to be honest, they can't. Frist cause well the top 5 been there for awhile and have a large power base, and further cause due to the rank mod they can't attack the top 5, nor can the top 5 attack anyone ranked lower then 1000. and that's questionable.
Timmy
Forum Irregular

thanks for the explanation High Empty

just thinking should the ascension limit be increase if Life Force is?

just to get peoples ideas on that
Lord_Zeus
Forum Regular

Ok, its not a terrible idea, but it really does just allow every account that you guys aim to descend able to be descended, lets be honest, if this was implemented and dd stocked up their turns and attacked, you could just wipe out the entire server... You can do this already pretty much but there are strats to stop you getting descended. The only way I would support this would be if the upgrade was optional, a little button saying (click me, I'll increase your lf max by 10, but beware...)

Yes this would totally devastate my strategy and I would go on vacation if something like this happened, but it also hurts every other player that doesnt have a monster ascended account should someone with a monster choose to attack.
Power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely.

Stickin it to the man!
High Empty
Forum Addict

Ok, its not a terrible idea, but it really does just allow every account that you guys aim to descend able to be descended, lets be honest, if this was implemented and dd stocked up their turns and attacked, you could just wipe out the entire server... You can do this already pretty much but there are strats to stop you getting descended. The only way I would support this would be if the upgrade was optional, a little button saying (click me, I'll increase your lf max by 10, but beware...)

Yes this would totally devastate my strategy and I would go on vacation if something like this happened, but it also hurts every other player that doesnt have a monster ascended account should someone with a monster choose to attack.

re:
well think your strategy is to save up lifeforce so that you can't get descended, well fine just save up more. what's the differents between 5mil and 50mil. Nothing it's just a point!

As for DD going thur and descending everyone, well they aren't gods, good players and well play as gods but still, they only got 2k turns each. and if you think for 2 mins that they aren't mostly all at max turns i got a bridge in brooklyn i can sell you.
Lord_Zeus
Forum Regular

High Empty wrote:Ok, its not a terrible idea, but it really does just allow every account that you guys aim to descend able to be descended, lets be honest, if this was implemented and dd stocked up their turns and attacked, you could just wipe out the entire server... You can do this already pretty much but there are strats to stop you getting descended. The only way I would support this would be if the upgrade was optional, a little button saying (click me, I'll increase your lf max by 10, but beware...)

re:
well think your strategy is to save up lifeforce so that you can't get descended, well fine just save up more. what's the differents between 5mil and 50mil. Nothing it's just a point!

As for DD going thur and descending everyone, well they aren't gods, good players and well play as gods but still, they only got 2k turns each. and if you think for 2 mins that they aren't mostly all at max turns i got a bridge in brooklyn i can sell you.

There is a Huge difference between 5 mil and 50 mil, 50 bil dmu and 500 bil dmu. your alliance may have the power to keep all their planets and get resources from it, No other alliance except perhaps omega (if you guys decided to attack) does. Sure they "may" keep all their planets, but thats only because you are letting them keep it. I don't think its a good thing to simply throw all this extra power into the hands of the people who are already control the entire server.
Power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely.

Stickin it to the man!
~Krys~
Forum Irregular
Alliance: Nemesis
ID: 68005

high empty awesome idea
now all their is to gain is for the people that play this server what else could people ask for in an update
~krys~ the last 2ic of The Order
RIP
Munchy
Forum Expert
Alliance: Tauri Alliance
ID: 60881

I like it if it is optional, or even changeable (like once every month or two), otherwise my vote is no.

ID=60881
Mathlord
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Tauri Alliance
Race: Tollan
ID: 12759

I agree with what Munchy said. I would like to comment that there are plenty more people that get attacked on ascension than those who “run their mouth off” as you put it, unless you mean anyone that disagrees with someone’s point of view.

Also, you have to realize in dealing with posts on this forum that most of the common posters on these forums are the people or friends of the people who run ascended now anyway, so do you really think it is in their best interests to help out the smaller people who are their competition? I mean, just look at who has posted in favor so far. Also, a lot of the people who would have problems with this don’t have accounts on the forum so if they did vote, they would have to register and would then be yelled at for being told to post something by their alliance and not that it was an opinion they hold. Believe me…I’ve seen it happen time and time again on here.

So anyway, if they could make this optional, that would be great. But so long as they keep making it easier and easier for the few to mess up everyone else, this game will get less and less competitive to the point of being a joke.

That’s my opinion anyway. Sorry for “running my mouth off”
Spoiler

13:38 General Zeus Sabotage Repelled 377,977,330 details

The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 305,393,963,879,000 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 4,635,986 of Mathlord's troops.
---
The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 12 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 0 of Mathlord's troops.
Lore
Fountain of Wisdom
Alliance: The Dark Dominium Empire
Race: System Lord / AJNA
ID: 1928117

Honours and Awards

Mathlord wrote: But so long as they keep making it easier and easier for the few to mess up everyone else, this game will get less and less competitive to the point of being a joke.

FULLY AGREE, and yes the server is already a joke, has been for some time now.

The above statement covers both ends of the server quite well.
schuesseled wrote:And Yes, If someone attacked me with a knife and I had a cannon I would shoot them with it.
Age old saying that, "Dont bring a knife to a gun fight"
Reason, youll get dead.

Return to “Suggestions”