The December Over 18's Australian Sha-Bang!

A place for planning conventions, meetings, etc....
Also a place for the pictures made there:)
bioslaya
Forum Newbie
ID: 0

Re: The December Over 18's Australian Sha-Bang!

A friend of mine did a party for around 20+ people and Kbox has a private room large enough for that. I can't remember what the setup was like, but I think there was one large screen TV, one projector (project to a wall) and one small TV in that one room. Their happy hour is 3pm-8pm. KBox Website.

I wanna see Tekki sing too :P

There are currently quite a lot of special offers available for domestic flights. Try not to take the flights to/from Avalon airport. Will recommend The Greenhouse backpacker or Victoria Hall for accommodation.

Consider me coming for this, I just have to get day off from work.
Nuto vixen
Forum Addict

bioslaya wrote:A friend of mine did a party for around 20+ people and Kbox has a private room large enough for that. I can't remember what the setup was like, but I think there was one large screen TV, one projector (project to a wall) and one small TV in that one room. Their happy hour is 3pm-8pm. KBox Website.

I wanna see Tekki sing too :P

There are currently quite a lot of special offers available for domestic flights. Try not to take the flights to/from Avalon airport. Will recommend The Greenhouse backpacker or Victoria Hall for accommodation.

Consider me coming for this, I just have to get day off from work.

Thanks for the suggestion! What a great idea.
*emails them*

:D

Having said that, I need to know how many people of the current list will be staying for Kareopke, to know how larger room I should be booking and how long for.

It's not a matter of luck; it's just a matter of time.
Tekki
Forum Addict

bioslaya wrote:I wanna see Tekki sing too :P

I'm not sure I like the sound of that...
Spoiler
Initial masser on Field Marshal's 120t defence and on Rodwolf's 177t defence.

The forces of Rodwolf fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 178,947,245,996,720 damage on Tekki's forces!

The forces of Rodwolf fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage on Tekki's forces!
Jedi~Tank wrote:@ADMINS- ALL ADMINS, this is the absolute worst game forum I have ever seen (this sentiment is shared by many) It is amazing how ya;ll can go from good job to complete garbage in no time at all.

Jedi~Tank
A sentiment I can agree with, except some of them have never done a good job. For further details, PM me INGAME Id 9095.
---
Spoiler
Image Image
Image Image
goodie
Forum Expert

Tekki wrote:
bioslaya wrote:I wanna see Tekki sing too :P

I'm not sure I like the sound of that...

I do :D

-Goodie
Enygma
Forum Regular
ID: 76377

Melbourne!? Too far away :(

Spoiler
My feedback thread.
goodie
Forum Expert

Enygma wrote:Melbourne!? Too far away :(

If i can go, im sure you can. :p

-Goodie
Nug
Forum Grunt

Just saw this topic :\...

Paintball? Sweet :D, Im in! I live like 10mins by train from city :)
Nuto vixen
Forum Addict

I want to see Kal Thor sing "you spin me right round".

Oh, what fun times ahead.

Looks like we can all pencil in the 1st of December. So far no objections, and it seems like most are happy with it.

Also pencil in Paintball and Retro for sure. I am still working on the Karaoke thing. Need to work out what time we should be getting to the paintball place and how long we are going to spend there.

Tekki
Forum Addict

Nuto if you haven't being talking to Bioslaya please do so. She's a fiend on arranging these things :) Or I can pass messages on.
Spoiler
Initial masser on Field Marshal's 120t defence and on Rodwolf's 177t defence.

The forces of Rodwolf fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 178,947,245,996,720 damage on Tekki's forces!

The forces of Rodwolf fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage on Tekki's forces!
Jedi~Tank wrote:@ADMINS- ALL ADMINS, this is the absolute worst game forum I have ever seen (this sentiment is shared by many) It is amazing how ya;ll can go from good job to complete garbage in no time at all.

Jedi~Tank
A sentiment I can agree with, except some of them have never done a good job. For further details, PM me INGAME Id 9095.
---
Spoiler
Image Image
Image Image
Nuto vixen
Forum Addict

Tekki wrote:Nuto if you haven't being talking to Bioslaya please do so. She's a fiend on arranging these things :) Or I can pass messages on.

She can PM me on the forums or you can pass on her msn to me.

I don't really have time to chase people this time around. If they want to come, they will read the thread and contact me.

So far, so good.

Nuto vixen
Forum Addict

UPDATED!

Including prices and plans.

Bump!

deathcomestoall789
Fledgling Forumer

Wow good work on the prices, this weekend is gonna cost me a lot less than I thought. I guess i will have a bigger budget for alcohol though which is always a good thing :-D.

Oh and i'm not sure if you need to know but I will be getting to Melbourne Friday night. Are you going to be booking a big room for all of us or is it everyone for themselves :P?
Nuto vixen
Forum Addict

Coolmick47 wrote:Wow good work on the prices, this weekend is gonna cost me a lot less than I thought. I guess i will have a bigger budget for alcohol though which is always a good thing :-D.

Oh and i'm not sure if you need to know but I will be getting to Melbourne Friday night. Are you going to be booking a big room for all of us or is it everyone for themselves :P?

Accomodation will be a 'choose your own adventure' thing.

Me and Steve will probably get ourselves a private room at the Urban Central backpackers, which is quite cheap.

http://www.urbancentral.net.au/index.jsp

We stayed in a backpackers dorm style with Vegito for the last meet up and it only cost us 28 bucks per nights, and the place is clean and the beds are comfy and warm.

I recommend it if you want to save more money still.

Furthermore, if you are feeling a little adventurous, you can even walk from Retro to this place. The CBD isn't really that large, and its a nice walk if you have company.

Thelen
Fledgling Forumer

Sadly I won't be able to make it. I'm saving for holidays up to Brisbane, need all the dough I can get >_>

Poly should be doing the same, but I guess he deserves some fun after exams >_>
Hmmf, i don't remember making that previous sig.. oh well >_>

Teal'auc's newest cult member >_>
Polythamus
Forum Newbie

Damn you thelen reminding me i gotta save for brisbane, damn you all to hell i have no money! Oh well im going to brisbane and im going to this sgw meet. Money will magically appear. Well it had better! Or ill mass it....

Return to “Conventions, meetups”