Time to take our place within the SGW world!!!

All Goa'uld and System Lord discussion
Osi
Forum Addict
ID: 0

Re: Time to take our place within the SGW world!!!

How can you betray the dead and the weak? I stood with Anubis and Ra. The rest of you deserve to burn for your decadence and foolishness. Your history is an appalling chronicle of overindulgence and self-appointed authority. You are an impediment that the universe can no longer abide. Nature itself cries out for your destruction and I am its willing instrument. I kill you all and I enjoy it. I destroy you in you indolent billions--in your gluttony, in you self-righteousness, in your arrogance. I pound your cities into dust; turn back the clock on your civilization's progress. What has taken you millenia to achieve I erase in seconds. I will drive your people back into the caves they never should have left. Your civilization has seen its final days. Your will know your place. Welcome back to the Stone Age, welcome home.
Our failure is obvious, we had our foot on the throat of Humanity and we failed to step down hard enough.
Osi
Forum Addict

you can't move Ra from the forum. He's been a member of the community far longer than you. We're relics of an ancient era. Also, if you can't handle an insult like that then you need to leave. I've gotten much worse and the caller has never been punished.
Our failure is obvious, we had our foot on the throat of Humanity and we failed to step down hard enough.
Legendary Apophis
Forum History
Alliance: Generations
Race: System Lord
ID: 7889
Alternate name(s): Apophis the Great

Prophet of Truth wrote:How can you betray the dead and the weak? I stood with Anubis and Ra. The rest of you deserve to burn for your decadence and foolishness. Your history is an appalling chronicle of overindulgence and self-appointed authority. You are an impediment that the universe can no longer abide. Nature itself cries out for your destruction and I am its willing instrument. I kill you all and I enjoy it. I destroy you in you indolent billions--in your gluttony, in you self-righteousness, in your arrogance. I pound your cities into dust; turn back the clock on your civilization's progress. What has taken you millenia to achieve I erase in seconds. I will drive your people back into the caves they never should have left. Your civilization has seen its final days. Your will know your place. Welcome back to the Stone Age, welcome home.

Yet to be seen...Orii's wannabe copycat babble anyone? :lol:
Spoiler

Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG ~ AGoL - Completed
Spoiler
<Dmonix> Damnit Jim how come every conversation with you always ends up discussing something deep and meaningful?
<Dmonix> We always end up discussing male/female differences or politics or football
<Dmonix> All the really important issues in life
Osi
Forum Addict

That isn't Ori babble you imbecile.
Legendary Apophis
Forum History

Prophet of Truth wrote:That isn't Ori babble you imbecile.

I said copycat because you copy their punishment babble to non followers about how they'll burn them and destroy their villages and so on, you lesser race. :sge

Go back to your forum race, others, oh wait there's none like that :lol: ...must try asgards, if they accept you ...which I doubt.

Talk all you want, what you said has YET to be seen :D ...aside of punishement your followers suffered from on war on SLA...otherwise... :roll:
Spoiler

Spoiler
<Dmonix> Damnit Jim how come every conversation with you always ends up discussing something deep and meaningful?
<Dmonix> We always end up discussing male/female differences or politics or football
Osi
Forum Addict

Its not copied from the Ori either, the Covenant was invented by bungie long before stargate dreamed up their meglomaniacle fireflies. And its not even Covenant. Look up Mendicant Bias.
Ra
Sun God
ID: 10085

Is this better Tetty boy? Let me know if there is a better color for you. I don't want you getting offended again. Should I get a care bear costume too? Quite a powerful one you are, having to run to a mod.

You know of course, that people are insulted far worse each day? I mean, why don't you take a leisurely stroll around the forum and I imagine you'd cry those little eyes dry.

As for your penchant for dancing. All I can say is this, dancing isn't something you do in sgw. Now, if you want to make your little threats...go right ahead and have fun. But please, get some fortitude and try not to cower behind a mod next time.
Death is the Road to Awe

Osi
Forum Addict

resorting to cliches to establish your point is never good.
Ra
Sun God

Let me excuse myself then, I seem to have interrupted a love fest between Tetris and the rule book. I think we better give those two some privacy.
Death is the Road to Awe

Osi
Forum Addict

T'would be best
Bob_2007
Fledgling Forumer

I don't think I've ever been to page 1 and seen anything other than "Currently, the Asgard are in control" in all the time I've been playing, which is about 6 or 7 months...

This forum went very dead for a while, it's nice to see some activity again...

Mind you, what looked like an interesting thread seems to have turned into a war of words between Goa'uld/SL's. You don't need to look any further than that to see why things aren't likely to change...

Mind you, in the spirit of rp it's all good, given the context of the game/series... cooperation between sl's was always tenuous at best...

Seems to have degraded from rp into something more personal now, though... how about we bury that and try to get back on track?
Teal'auc of the Tok'ra wrote:I love that guy... :-D :-D :-D

Please give me trade feedback : Hu Flung Dung : 1919242
http://herebegames.com/StarGateWarsNew/ ... 48&t=97381
Osi
Forum Addict

I think our arguements were vastly more intelligent then a wall of capitalized text...but maybe thats just me.
Legendary Apophis
Forum History

I'm not Ori but as many others it doesn't mean I'm not a true System Lord.
Spoiler

Spoiler
semper
The sharp-tongued devil you can't seem to forget...
Race: God

Tetris. Reporting someone...bad show old boy. :smt011 Were you one of the kids that went and taddled on everyone at school?

The Goa'uld Empire cannot be rebuilt. To many of the old guard have passed far beyond the forum, and those of us that remain, are but shadows clinging onto the edge of the light, lashing out from time to time with darkness, informing all the young of the days gone by, the future, become history.
Accolades/Titles:
Spoiler
Started Playing: April 2005
Honours (5): Hall of Fame 2009. Annual Awards Host 2008, 2009, 2013, 2014 and 2015.
Winner (12): RP'er of the Year 2008, Runner Up Poster of the Year 2008, Debater of the Year 2008, War of the Year 2008, Poster of the Year 2009, Alliance of the Year 2009 (Nemesis Sect, Creator), Alliance War of the Year 2009 (Nempire vs Mayhem, Instigator), RP'er Runner Up 2009, Knew You'd Be Back 2010, Conflict of the Decade (FUALL v TF), Conflict of the Decade Runner Up (Ga vs TF), Alliance of the Decade (TDD).
Nominated (8): Writer of the year 2007, Avatar of the Year 2007, Poster of the Year 2007, Villain of the Year 2008, Player Sig 2008, Race Player of the Year 2009, Most Missed 2010, Alliance Leadership 2010, Most Missed 2011.
Commands (3): Supreme System Lord 2008, 2010, 2011 and 2012. System Lord Council 2006 - present. Dark Lord and Emperor of the Nempire 2009 - 2011.
Alliances (9): DDE, EA, OSL, TFUR, DDEII, AI, RM, WoB, Nemesis.
Forum Roles (4): Former Misc GM, Race Mod (Goa'uld), Debate forum patriarch and mod.
Ra
Sun God

Tetrismonkey wrote:Im more than happy to get this thread back on track if Prophet of Truth and Ra actually have something intellegant to write.

But never mind them.

THE SYSTEM LORDS SHALL ONCE AGAIN RULE THIS GALAXY AND THE UNIVERSE. WE ALREADY HAVE THE REPLICATORS AT OUR FEET, JUST LOOK HOW THEY TREMBLE AT OUR MIGHTY GODLY POWERS!!!!!!

My my, how the mighty have fallen. You're insulting our intelligence now? Isn't that fighting a bit below the belt? Honestly, I thought you were on that shiny high horse of yours.
Death is the Road to Awe

Return to “Goa'uld/ System Lords”