TITANS vs. The Minority

A place for declaration of, requests for, and bragging about, one on one personal wars ...
Dooeee
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: Hell
Race: Devil
ID: 666

Re: TITANS vs. The Minority

Titans did not break the rules. Nor did we Bully Rene. It was his choose to start this farce. We did as Rene did, when he up and added Titans League to his hit list. The Rules was only Titans and Titans Legion.
Now as for the so called Lies Rene continues to lie about. I would like him to show me these facts, I am so called to have lied about. LOL All this lieing is given me a head ache. LOL

Anyone in TITANS is free to leave If they can't stand and fight for their so called friends then yes get out. We don't need them.
McRandom wrote: *Curls up in a little ball and rocks back and forth*
"I'm not alone i'm not alone, i'm not alone"
moses
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Leaf
Race: Na'vi
ID: 48618

Dooeee wrote:Titans did not break the rules. Nor did we Bully Rene. It was his choose to start this farce. We did as Rene did, when he up and added Titans League to his hit list. The Rules was only Titans and Titans Legion.
Now as for the so called Lies Rene continues to lie about. I would like him to show me these facts, I am so called to have lied about. LOL All this lieing is given me a head ache. LOL

Anyone in TITANS is free to leave If they can't stand and fight for their so called friends then yes get out. We don't need them.

Dooeee i do hope that last part was not directed at me mate seeing as i have been the only one to leave on his own acord in the past few days you have my msn dont go slandering my name mate

Thanks
Moses
Spoiler
Empy
Derper
Race: Eldar

Dooeee wrote:Titans did not break the rules.
Yes you did, you took his planets when it was clearly stated in the first post that planets would be left out. I don't understand how that means you didn't break the rules?

Dooeee wrote:We did as Rene did, when he up and added Titans League to his hit list. The Rules was only Titans and Titans Legion.
Again you broke the rules yourself and he only obliged to return the favor. It was The Minority vs T I T A N S and T I T A N S Legion, then you massed Shadow Knights even though Rene and Chaqen were no longer in SK. At which point T I T A N S League was brought in to things. Rene also clearly said to duderanch that is SK was massed, League would be as well, then SK was massed regardless.

Image[url=steam://friends/add/76561198036220818]Image[/url]
Spoiler
~TheJoker~
Forum Irregular
Alliance: ~RiCoS_WÅrLoRdS~
ID: 1908084

i did not leave i was kicked out for showing renegadze wot Dooeee said to me on msn
Image Image

*********************************** TheJoker Trade Feedback ***********************************

My Msn is : Dan@skeav.com (MSN Allways Online 24/7)
~Les Erebus~
Forum Addict
Alliance: TF
ID: 1907332

lol nothing worth my time postng in here :P see you in my logs Rene.. Much Love
philipbanks 2:41 PM

Man I can mass from right here in my shower and it feels nice

lesennemis 2:42 PM

stop using massing for non pure duties in the shower and yes i am quoting that
Duderanch
Internet Hero
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Ancient
ID: 58491

Sarajevo wrote: Rene also clearly said to duderanch that is SK was massed, League would be as well, then SK was massed regardless.

Ah good times :-D

And for the record, i told Renegadze whilst him and Chaqen where massing Legion, before TITANS or League where even mentioned that if he massed any other member of Legion i would mass SK.

He carried on massing, so when i came off PPT i massed SK... ](*,)
The trade broker reports trade from Surtr to *Teesdale_ of 100,000,000 Naq for 33,000,000,000,000 Naq is complete.

Barbara! says: haha ok you can have a piece of my soul for 50bil naq

Skype= dan_P_@msn.com
Teesdale
[21:06:02] Jake/Tees: does black market work in there?
[21:06:18] robert: nah
[21:06:24] robert: uu go in miners
[21:06:24] Duderanch: Yeah Ben said did but can't untrin miners so no point
[21:06:37] Jake/Tees: sweet, so methlad not be able to fight back :D
[21:06:46] Jake/Tees: EADC
Naq sold in 2017 - 21q
Nicko
Forum Irregular
Alliance: TITANS
Race: Tollan
ID: 64884

Sarajevo wrote:
Dooeee wrote:Titans did not break the rules.
Yes you did, you took his planets when it was clearly stated in the first post that planets would be left out. I don't understand how that means you didn't break the rules?

And here come Empe/Sarajevo/"put next week name"... Welcome mate :)

This "war" was TITANS vs The Minority. Where is "The Minority"? It's not the same war! Rene vs TITANS empire means that he doesn't build anything, hide in PPT, mass our weakest members and go back in PPT. Is he doing a war here? [-X
So what? Should we let him doing is little vulturing? His only weakness as long as he hides like a chicken, was his planets. Now if it's were we can hurt him to make him stop, we'll do it.
And once again, this thread is no more "TITANS vs The Minority" so stop going back to the war rules as there is no more war!

Sarajevo wrote:
Dooeee wrote:We did as Rene did, when he up and added Titans League to his hit list. The Rules was only Titans and Titans Legion.
Again you broke the rules yourself and he only obliged to return the favor. It was The Minority vs T I T A N S and T I T A N S Legion, then you massed Shadow Knights even though Rene and Chaqen were no longer in SK. At which point T I T A N S League was brought in to things. Rene also clearly said to duderanch that is SK was massed, League would be as well, then SK was massed regardless.

Yeah sure... He farmed us while beeing in SK, then left, created The Minority and massed us in the same day. No link with SK... Of course not... So more fun/profitable to be 2 vs 50 than alliance vs alliance. If I leave TITANS and mass an alliance, will this alliance leave TITANS alone? When I was a TITANS a few hours ago and for ages? Maybe :roll:

Now, this is not the SK war thread, isn't it? It was a different war and it's over. We both had fun and it was all fair.

Don't take it for you, empe, I just give my opinion about those questions that often came back and I took your post to make it clear for everyone. And if I was not clear, then I can't do anything for you guys! #-o
Spoiler
Dooeee
Fledgling Forumer

Where is your master Jack Empy? He needs to tighten your leash. Now be a good little pet and have him lock the thread again. Before I hurt your little feelings and have to Apologize to you as well...

@ TheJoker. Have fun in Ricos. Hope you don't turn on them and make excuses why you can't fight. LOL
harchester
Forum History
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks

Dooeee wrote:Where is your master Jack Empy? He needs to tighten your leash. Now be a good little pet and have him lock the thread again. Before I hurt your little feelings and have to Apologize to you as well...

@ TheJoker. Have fun in Ricos. Hope you don't turn on them and make excuses why you can't fight. LOL

i got him well trained Dooeeee :D
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
Dooeee
Fledgling Forumer

moses of romania wrote:
Dooeee wrote:Titans did not break the rules. Nor did we Bully Rene. It was his choose to start this farce. We did as Rene did, when he up and added Titans League to his hit list. The Rules was only Titans and Titans Legion.

Dooeee i do hope that last part was not directed at me mate seeing as i have been the only one to leave on his own acord in the past few days you have my msn dont go slandering my name mate

Thanks
Moses

Not at all Moses. You just have a differant game style and we feel your being held back. I think you will be great in Ricos Have a blast bud... and enjoy your BIA's with Titans...
moses
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Leaf
Race: Na'vi
ID: 48618

Thanks Mate

when this vandeta is all said and done ill be around to help the littler not so fortunate members of T I T A N S re build always got a spare planet or 2 kicken around for old mates
Spoiler
harchester
Forum History
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks

:-D
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...

Return to “Vendetta corner”