OE vs DDE, MH, Jot

Warning: Role Playing Zone - Content guidelines are applied less stringently.
For the many battle and war threads, and individual challenges for other players.
Forum rules
This is a war Forum. Minors, faint of heart, or those with heart conditions are encouraged to use the General forums.
The team reserves its right to change the titles of threads to ensure that the title reflects the nature of the thread
Link to: Message from the Section Head and Mods
~Les Erebus~
Forum Addict
Alliance: TF
ID: 1907332

Re: OE, FS vs DDE, MH, Jot

typical DDE member whines about stats then runs from a 50 tril defence.. BTW Curt what hash i told you about building Setesh0 big defs??? #-o
philipbanks 2:41 PM

Man I can mass from right here in my shower and it feels nice

lesennemis 2:42 PM

stop using massing for non pure duties in the shower and yes i am quoting that
Duderanch
Internet Hero
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Ancient
ID: 58491

Les Ennemis wrote:typical DDE member whines about stats then runs from a 50 tril defence.. BTW Curt what hash i told you about building Setesh0 big defs??? #-o
Setesh is a snake head, they're all cowards!

[spoiler]With 6,523,039,710,581 power remaining, they manage to eliminate 2086181 of Warsmith™'s Undercover Agents![/spoiler] :-"
The trade broker reports trade from Surtr to *Teesdale_ of 100,000,000 Naq for 33,000,000,000,000 Naq is complete.

Barbara! says: haha ok you can have a piece of my soul for 50bil naq

Skype= dan_P_@msn.com
Teesdale
[21:06:02] Jake/Tees: does black market work in there?
[21:06:18] robert: nah
[21:06:24] robert: uu go in miners
[21:06:24] Duderanch: Yeah Ben said did but can't untrin miners so no point
[21:06:37] Jake/Tees: sweet, so methlad not be able to fight back :D
[21:06:46] Jake/Tees: EADC
Naq sold in 2017 - 21q
Fallen Gabriel
Forum Regular
Alliance: Ricos Warlords
Race: Sistem Lord
ID: 0

Les Ennemis wrote:typical DDE member whines about stats then runs from a 50 tril defence.. BTW Curt what hash i told you about building Setesh0 big defs??? #-o
And tipical FS member runs to PPT,oh wait its only wednesday and your second ppt....when that runs out....what do you do....what do you do.... :-k :-k
Setesh
Lord of the Abyss
ID: 89014

I guess your inability to fully comprehend anything you read played a part in that comment, so I'll try to lay it out very simply for you:

One, how on earth is me massing Curt until he runs to PPT even close to me running from a 50 trill defense? :roll:

Two, it was 30T. Only one person did the running, and it's the one in the alliance that won't touch me unless I'm offline :-k Nice try though.

If you want to talk about running from a big defense, let's talk about you claiming Rahl "built his def after we massed HVE" :smt043

Haters gonna hate

FS gonna FS :smt101
[00:52:43] chacho67430: Di... setesh says thanks
[00:53:03] DeathIncarnator: someone kill setesh
Extremer wrote:I shall Enter TheLion
[4:54:59 PM] robert_paul97: (gay)
[4:55:08 PM] robert_paul97: (gaypartty)
[4:55:14 PM] robert_paul97: not work
curtthehurt1
Forum Irregular
ID: 0

Setesh wrote:

I guess your inability to fully comprehend anything you read played a part in that comment, so I'll try to lay it out very simply for you:

One, how on earth is me massing Curt until he runs to PPT even close to me running from a 50 trill defense? :roll:

Two, it was 30T. Only one person did the running, and it's the one in the alliance that won't touch me unless I'm offline :-k Nice try though.

If you want to talk about running from a big defense, let's talk about you claiming Rahl "built his def after we massed HVE" :smt043

Haters gonna hate

FS gonna FS :smt101

Les hit the PPT button. and he **Filtered** me out when I built the defense and dropped early. TBH building that defense was a good opportunity to actually force myself into the farming bender that i had told you I was gonna do. I was hoping you'd be on, which is why the first hit was a few minutes before the rest, but I wasnt gonna drop and not get any kills either.

and have I ever told you your MS is a pain in the ass?
Spoiler

Setesh
Lord of the Abyss

I know it is. Drah mysteriously stopped rebuilding his mothership when I built my shields higher than his strike :-k

Give your account to Les drah.
~Les Erebus~
Forum Addict

Setesh wrote:I know it is. Drah mysteriously stopped rebuilding his mothership when I built my shields higher than his strike :-k

Yes Drah we demand you to spend a grand then give e your account, you suck at leading FS and we all never build because well you know you are our god and apparently the only way to be big bad and untouchable is to lead an alliance with a nice account.. Ugh haters are gonna hate SET.

It wouldn't matter to any of you if i had High emptys account, you all would still call me a noob because that the funny way to piss me off and you are right. You all know who makes FS spin around, that is ME and Warsmith right now.. Don't be so proud for whipping on two people, or actually go ahead and brag I like to see the funny banter.. We spend NO money on merlins, therefor we dont keep planets have half ass as good accounts as you and we still continue to mass you. On-liners are cool and all but we all know those stats are gone in 10 seconds.. There is no WINNING in this game, unless you are Charlie Sheen..

Carry on..

Les

Setesh
Lord of the Abyss

You write that post as if you mass me on a consistent basis. You've had war setting from me this entire war, and a few days ago was the first time you did anything about it :roll:

Les Ennemis wrote: Yes Drah we demand you to spend a grand then give e your account, you suck at leading FS and we all never build because well you know you are our god and apparently the only way to be big bad and untouchable is to lead an alliance with a nice account.. Ugh haters are gonna hate SET.

It wouldn't matter to any of you if i had High emptys account, you all would still call me a noob because that the funny way to piss me off and you are right. You all know who makes FS spin around, that is ME and Warsmith right now.. Don't be so proud for whipping on two people, or actually go ahead and brag I like to see the funny banter.. We spend NO money on merlins, therefor we dont keep planets have half ass as good accounts as you and we still continue to mass you. On-liners are cool and all but we all know those stats are gone in 10 seconds.. There is no WINNING in this game, unless you are Charlie Sheen..

Carry on..

Les

~Les Erebus~
Forum Addict

Setesh wrote:You write that post as if you mass me on a consistent basis. You've had war setting from me this entire war, and a few days ago was the first time you did anything about it :roll:

Les Ennemis wrote: Yes Drah we demand you to spend a grand then give e your account, you suck at leading FS and we all never build because well you know you are our god and apparently the only way to be big bad and untouchable is to lead an alliance with a nice account.. Ugh haters are gonna hate SET.

Carry on..

Les

You SIR are correct. I did just start doing something about it, cause I finally stopped caring about ratios and stopped waiting for Drah to mass ya.. As for the war set I only got it when you left dead OE to go to dead DDE then you started massing Dead FS.. then it all turned into Les is a n00b yada, build yada. Set you a cool dude and down to earth fo the most part as crazy and careless as me. You know long wars shows the true warriors from the stats babies. At the end of the day we are all looking for peace in the middle east right? I mean gawds #yolo correct? :smt043

Setesh
Lord of the Abyss

Les Ennemis wrote: At the end of the day we are all looking for peace in the middle east right? I mean gawds #yolo correct? :smt043

[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
~Les Erebus~
Forum Addict

Setesh wrote:
Les Ennemis wrote: At the end of the day we are all looking for peace in the middle east right? I mean gawds #yolo correct? :smt043

Quran ( 9:11) -- For it is written that a son of Arabia would awaken a fearsome Eagle. The wrath of the Eagle would be felt throughout the lands of Allah and lo, while some of the people trembled in despair still more rejoiced; for the wrath of the Eagle cleansed the lands of Allah; and there was peace.

Dexter Morgan™
Forum Elite
Alliance: ~Dark Dominium~
Race: ~DDE~
ID: 8675309
Alternate name(s): theDEX,Stewie Griffin,Sylar,Dis Tra Tuat Harsesis,Dark Lunas,BANNED to keep my valid points out of the public sounds like MSNBC is running this forum

Setesh wrote:I know it is. Drah mysteriously stopped rebuilding his mothership when I built my shields higher than his strike :-k

:-"
~Les Erebus~
Forum Addict

Fallen Gabriel wrote:
And tipical FS member runs to PPT,oh wait its only wednesday and your second ppt....when that runs out....what do you do....what do you do.... :-k :-k
After my ppt ended DC massed me :D, what will I do now?? hmmm I think I will rebuild and ermm mass some people. Thats what I do :smt060 :smt050 mystery solved :smt058

Setesh
Lord of the Abyss

Les Ennemis wrote:
Fallen Gabriel wrote:
After my ppt ended DC massed me :D, what will I do now?? hmmm I think I will rebuild and ermm mass some people. Thats what I do :smt060 :smt050 mystery solved :smt058

You forgot "and descend some inactives and post it in the war thread!"
~Les Erebus~
Forum Addict

Setesh wrote:
Les Ennemis wrote:
Fallen Gabriel wrote:

You forgot "and descend some inactives and post it in the war thread!"
no no sexy pants, I will be descending when i give a hoot again :smt060

Return to “The Galactic Colosseum”