Forgotten Serenity VS MaYheM

Warning: Role Playing Zone - Content guidelines are applied less stringently.
For the many battle and war threads, and individual challenges for other players.
Forum rules
This is a war Forum. Minors, faint of heart, or those with heart conditions are encouraged to use the General forums.
The team reserves its right to change the titles of threads to ensure that the title reflects the nature of the thread
Link to: Message from the Section Head and Mods
Rudy Peña
Forum Addict
Alternate name(s): Wrath of Achilles

Re: Forgotten Serenity VS MaYheM

Rodwolf wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:
~Odin~ #51 wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:
Haikon wrote:Oh FFS, Rodwolf, how do you get 3 weeks of PPT? lol. I mean seriously, I've hit everyone in Mh but you. I've never even SEEN you off ppt lol.
He PPTs over market change so 4 days PPT before, 4 days after and then one day off PPT with merlins. Then vacation and then comes back towards the end of the following week to do it all again :-D

...if only Rod knows how much time I've spent watching him :( I've given up even trying to chase his planets a looooong time ago. Almost as much time I watched him with his 250t defence :-D
Did the exact same time table/routine in the FSF vs DDE war. It is smart, keeps the income and planets safe...not very fun for the rest of us though lol. Mind you its not like I have done anything spectacular this war.
Nah, that said, he ALWAYS repeats a defence, you just have to mass it through his MS as you cannot sab a 41 with few attack weps :D

His multi has been good value though.

Rod's a gent. Unlike the noob I saw farming today despite having 0 def for the last fortnight. Cheers btw :D but shame on you for making your alliance "mates" do all the work whilst you have funsies [-X
Thx for the compliments.

The above 'schedule' for my main account is indeed correct :p.

And if you keep watching you might get lucky, I did miss a PPT once, I believe it was in 2012 and I lost 4 juicy duals to OE :(.

My multi will be rarely on PPT, and i'll try to maintain a defence on that one (good catch of my 18 T def today by Les). So Haikon, you have already hit me this war.
And you got close to losing your triple also. I was going to take it but someone said take the dual...we didnt know it was a triple to the the heavy covert you had....but by that time we taken 5 planets from you. :smt022
Spoiler
R0B3RT wrote: you are like my wife
you never loose :smt101
Spoiler
Field Marshall wrote:I don't think there is a single member ingame that could take on the lion at the moment. Not a single person...
I'm a brown nose. Sue me.
Rodwolf
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: System Lord
ID: 1920808
Alternate name(s): *Het Licht Van Weleer - ID 1992112

Rudy Peña wrote:

And you got close to losing your triple also. I was going to take it but someone said take the dual...we didnt know it was a triple to the the heavy covert you had....but by that time we taken 5 planets from you. :smt022
It were 5? Could be.

Well I met my current girlfriend the night before so I had other stuff to do :smt047
Meh...
~Odin~
Alföðr
Alliance: The Collective
Race: International Pimp
ID: 0

Indeed rodwolf you are a nothing short of a good player with rebuilding etc, hope my post regarding the schedule did not come off as offensive and if it did that was not my intention. I will see if there is anything I can do a little later however right now its 6:22am and Im going back to bed! lol.
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 145,573,411,725,000 damage
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage
TGW Annual Community Awards 2014/2015
Spoiler
bebita
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Familly
Race: brothers

i cannot see fogotten dde war topic
wth?
Spoiler
Tziki wrote:
Bebita a known Spy from the server war, who joined TO under false pretences yet again has a filthy trick up his sleave. In fact it appears the Filth up his sleave is DDE and Mayhem. When confronted about them supporting Bebita and Rob3rt (as there were suspicions as to be a tiny account got his MS and Naq / Turns etc) neither deny their involved behind the scenes but instead hint towards it being a coincidence.
R8 wrote:the shock of seeing bebita in my attack logs after so long was too much to handle so I had to hit vac mode to try and recover for a few days

catch ya later :D
Field Marshall
Forum Zombie

bebita wrote:i cannot see fogotten dde war topic
wth?
It finished couple of months ago. Will be back soon I'm sure :-D

DDE gave up too quick, now they are growing for another round :-D
Sol wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?

I think this is sig worthy in fact.
:o my first sigging. I sigged you too. <3
High Empty wrote:however people shouldn't have lvl 33 and 200mil spies and try to be in the top 10, it's unhealthy.
bebita
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Familly
Race: brothers

Field Marshall wrote:
wth?

finished? there is no finish to this war :smt018
Spoiler
Tziki wrote:
Bebita a known Spy from the server war, who joined TO under false pretences yet again has a filthy trick up his sleave. In fact it appears the Filth up his sleave is DDE and Mayhem. When confronted about them supporting Bebita and Rob3rt (as there were suspicions as to be a tiny account got his MS and Naq / Turns etc) neither deny their involved behind the scenes but instead hint towards it being a coincidence.
R8 wrote:the shock of seeing bebita in my attack logs after so long was too much to handle so I had to hit vac mode to try and recover for a few days

catch ya later :D
Kikaz
For the Lulz
Alliance: Jötunheim
Race: Lulz
ID: 3471
Alternate name(s): Misery

bebita wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:
wth?

finished? there is no finish to this war :smt018
Its our turn bebs. [-X :-D
Quotes
Meanwhile in MaYHeM
Duderanch wrote:And so it would come to pass, in December of 2012 the war between the ponies and the pandas broke out..it lasted 21 days, the result? Armagedon.
Noobert wrote:Kikaz scares me at times, and he's in my own alliance.
Dr. House wrote:I HAVE THE POWER! The power to warn, and I will **Filtered** use it too.
Kateaclysmic wrote: I thought you loved me, Kikaz. I'm getting an abortion.
Sarevok wrote:
Kikaz wrote:Ridiculous.
Congrats on the most constructive post ever...
Affirmation wrote: And Speaking of bad boys (the baddest)... Kikaz is right, Q is a family, and Affy is the love child of Kikaz and Kateaclysmic!! That is right... I am NOT AN ABORTION... but she never nursed me and Kikaz stopped being a terrible father figure to Affy years ago... Family - HA... Affy's old arse...[-X

Where is the love Kikaz??? WHERE IS THE LOVE (Dad... :smt047 ) ??? [-(
I creep though shadows
I rise up at night
I live just inside you
And give you a terrible fright
I walk through the darkness
I lurk under your bed
I live in your wardrobe
I creep up in the shed.
I tiptoe through the corridor
I follow you anywhere
I rip your braveness apart
And never ever care
I am fear so don't come near..
2007 Quantum Player of the Year Runner-up - 2011 Villian of the Year - 2012 Hall of Fame - 2012 Quantum Player of the Year Runner-up - Leader and Co-founder of the 2014 Alliance of the Year
Haikon
Forum Irregular
Alliance: Forgotten Serenity
ID: 36462

My playing time has been hampered by work :( Not much off PPT but I hit what I could with my NGs acct. Tried to sab Het Licht Van Weleer but I keep getting "There is covert operation already raging against this realm, also from your location. You do not want to step into the middle of an existing covert op" . Been trying for 5 TCs now lol. I'll keep at it till I run out of wine. Cheers!

Duderanch
Internet Hero
Race: Ancient
ID: 58491

How long will you be around?
The trade broker reports trade from Surtr to *Teesdale_ of 100,000,000 Naq for 33,000,000,000,000 Naq is complete.

Barbara! says: haha ok you can have a piece of my soul for 50bil naq

Skype= dan_P_@msn.com
Teesdale
[21:06:02] Jake/Tees: does black market work in there?
[21:06:18] robert: nah
[21:06:24] robert: uu go in miners
[21:06:24] Duderanch: Yeah Ben said did but can't untrin miners so no point
[21:06:37] Jake/Tees: sweet, so methlad not be able to fight back :D
[21:06:46] Jake/Tees: EADC
Naq sold in 2017 - 21q
Haikon
Forum Irregular

Dang. Really? Just saw this. I'm out. I'll be around tomorrow around 1700 Gametime tomorrow.

Duderanch
Internet Hero
Race: Ancient
ID: 58491

Pfft that's 1 am my time, I'll be back at work then.
The trade broker reports trade from Surtr to *Teesdale_ of 100,000,000 Naq for 33,000,000,000,000 Naq is complete.

Barbara! says: haha ok you can have a piece of my soul for 50bil naq

Skype= dan_P_@msn.com
Teesdale
[21:06:02] Jake/Tees: does black market work in there?
[21:06:18] robert: nah
[21:06:24] robert: uu go in miners
[21:06:24] Duderanch: Yeah Ben said did but can't untrin miners so no point
[21:06:37] Jake/Tees: sweet, so methlad not be able to fight back :D
[21:06:46] Jake/Tees: EADC
Naq sold in 2017 - 21q
~Les Erebus~
Forum Addict
Alliance: TF
ID: 1907332

The forces of Rodwolf fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 12 damage on ~LeS ~ Enn3mis ~'s forces!
They managed to eradicate 0 of ~LeS ~ Enn3mis ~'s troops.

Yes thats right it fell.. it stood for a long time considering it only has like a 15 tril def.. anyway still working on acing you but you phased and it is 2:30 am and im kind of tired, but TY rod, :D

to my conrads in FS nah nah nah nah boo boo i got his defense :smt019 :smt019 :smt060 :smt050
philipbanks 2:41 PM

Man I can mass from right here in my shower and it feels nice

lesennemis 2:42 PM

stop using massing for non pure duties in the shower and yes i am quoting that
Guild
Forum Addict
Alliance: Retiring
Race: Draeden
ID: 1916018
Location: writing a booklet so people understand my humour :D

If i remember rightly FM, your boys in FS cried and tried to get in on a deal with your parents in OE hahahah couldnt do it yourself :smt043
Retired but still on a rampage
Spoiler
Rudy Peña wrote:Yea, OE is the the next FS in terms of snipers. We proud ourselves on it to the point we give out awards and see who can mass the most with a 0 def.
Drahazar wrote:Im happy to snipe anyone i want, why should i build any defences for you people
George Hazard wrote:FM is like a rite of passage for alliances.
You haven't truly made it to manhood until you've slept with the town prostitute.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
~Les Erebus~
Forum Addict
Alliance: TF
ID: 1907332

woot woot to DR got my def, spies, MS, asassins.. "walks into my realm and screams damnit Duders" the nerve of some people :smt060
philipbanks 2:41 PM

Man I can mass from right here in my shower and it feels nice

lesennemis 2:42 PM

stop using massing for non pure duties in the shower and yes i am quoting that
Haikon
Forum Irregular

Got Duders def and Billz strike :)

All built up for ya with the war sets.

Have at it!!!!!