OE vs DDE, MH, Jot

Warning: Role Playing Zone - Content guidelines are applied less stringently.
For the many battle and war threads, and individual challenges for other players.
Forum rules
This is a war Forum. Minors, faint of heart, or those with heart conditions are encouraged to use the General forums.
The team reserves its right to change the titles of threads to ensure that the title reflects the nature of the thread
Link to: Message from the Section Head and Mods
Field Marshall
Forum Zombie

Re: OE, FS vs DDE, MH, Jot

~wolverine~ wrote:
dgb wrote:sad to see fs always been up there,great alliance.

:smt043

what have i missed? :smt107
The KJ sexy dance.

AMONG MANY OTHER THINGS :shock:

wb
Sol wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?

I think this is sig worthy in fact.
:o my first sigging. I sigged you too. <3
High Empty wrote:however people shouldn't have lvl 33 and 200mil spies and try to be in the top 10, it's unhealthy.
Norbe
Forum Elder
Alliance: TÅ Åtlantis Expedition
ID: 37481

Respect to FS. They were a great alliance who have lasted a very very long time. I have had my quarrels with some members in the past but can call some friends now. Easy was the first person to mass me in this game. The legacy he built lasted way beyond what was expected.

Sad to see the name retired, but best of luck to The True Forgotten.

~Norbe~
Albert Einstein:"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
Master Splinter:"The moral high ground...the best place to sight your artillery"
Kjarkur
Spark of the Ori
Alliance: DDE - Leader
Race: System Lord
ID: 1909457
Alternate name(s): Kjarkur, JL, KJ

Greetings all,
Les Ennemis wrote: Hallistra has been inactive for months stating she doesn't give a **Filtered** about FS. I DO, I refuse to let it die. So, The True Forgotten has been formed and on this day I would like to surrender my Main and my NG to DDE.

Haikon WILL not log in do to the inactivity of our Leadership.

1907332=main
1993002= NG

Good luck to all involved

Cheers,
Les :smt010 :smt010 :smt010 :smt010 :smt010 :smt010 :smt010 :smt010 :smt010 :smt010 :smt010 :smt010
The Dark Dominium Empire acccepts your surrender. Was a pleasure fighting you m8, best wishes on your future endeavours.

~Lord Razor~ wrote:I also surrender my accounts to DDE
NG ID=1993769
MAIN ID=52181

Regards,
Lord Razor
The Dark Dominium Empire accepts your surrender. Best of luck to you.
curtthehurt1 wrote:
I add my surrender to this thread, I am deeply saddened by these events. I started my gatewars career in FS a little over 2 years ago, and i've put everything I could muster into fighting alongside the good friends I made in this alliance, but sadly the last few months I have only been fighting for the name, not the leader. there is not much else to say. I love FS, and its members are awesome, but sometimes things need to change, and those who refuse to catch that drift need to be left behind. I regret that I have to leave Drahazar hanging, but I cant fight for a leader that refuses to acknowledge that he is unfit for leadership with his level of activity.

Les and I simply cannot fight DDE alone, so we need to move on and start a new future for ourselves. 1992973 and 1933656 are the ID's on my accounts.

The Dark Dominium Empire accepts your surrender. Thanks for the few massings, I seam to recall we had some fun beginning of this war. Best of luck to you.

The Empire does not wish to see any alliances die and we do not wish to see people stop playing. You guys made the right decision. Please give it 24 hours for the message about these surrenders to spread across the empire.

-KJ
There are no men like me. There's only me.
General & Battle Moderator
- > SGW Hall of Fame
- > SGW's Hero of the Year
- > SGW's Villain of the year 2010->
- > SGW's Most Missed Player of the year 2011->
Rodwolf
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: System Lord
ID: 1920808
Alternate name(s): *Het Licht Van Weleer - ID 1992112

curtthehurt1 wrote:
Les Ennemis wrote:Well this has been coming for sometime now. I will not place blame on anyone. I am deeply saddened that this family has slowly fallen apart. As of Now I see FS dying and people are not active enough. I think a lot of that has to do with the inactivity of my Leader. Drahazar man, I would of done anything for you, but when I see you on main and you can't even come to our war-thread to say Hey Les keep it up.. You sure hve time to pop your head other places. I will NEVER talk **Filtered** on you, and I am so saddened that this day has come. Forgotten Serenity will Die without activity. Myself and Curt have been fighting for this alliance for a good year now and WE can't continue to think FS cares.

Hallistra has been inactive for months stating she doesn't give a **Filtered** about FS. I DO, I refuse to let it die. So, The True Forgotten has been formed and on this day I would like to surrender my Main and my NG to DDE.

Haikon WILL not log in do to the inactivity of our Leadership.

1907332=main
1993002= NG

Good luck to all involved

Cheers,
Les :smt010 :smt010 :smt010 :smt010 :smt010 :smt010 :smt010 :smt010 :smt010 :smt010 :smt010 :smt010
I add my surrender to this thread, I am deeply saddened by these events. I started my gatewars career in FS a little over 2 years ago, and i've put everything I could muster into fighting alongside the good friends I made in this alliance, but sadly the last few months I have only been fighting for the name, not the leader. there is not much else to say. I love FS, and its members are awesome, but sometimes things need to change, and those who refuse to catch that drift need to be left behind. I regret that I have to leave Drahazar hanging, but I cant fight for a leader that refuses to acknowledge that he is unfit for leadership with his level of activity.

Les and I simply cannot fight DDE alone, so we need to move on and start a new future for ourselves. 1992973 and 1933656 are the ID's on my accounts.
What considers MaYHeM & ChAoS:

Normally should be ok, but we will require you guys to set our alliance to peace first.
Meh...
noone
Forum Elite
Alliance: none
Race: gone
ID: 0
Alternate name(s): Nostradamus,Nostra,NanoBite,Drought,Darkwing Duck,Duck Dodgers,Medusa,Star Nova,System Mistress,*The Exile,ingolfúr,Belle,Lagertha.

This is new, FS front throwing in the towl ?

I thought I saw pigs fly over earlier
Fallen Gabriel
Forum Regular
Alliance: Ricos Warlords
Race: Sistem Lord

One down...two to go.....
~Les Erebus~
Forum Addict
Alliance: TF
ID: 1907332

You would try to troll me FG, at-least I had the courage to do it before FS was left with 4 members with no allegiance or caring about the game. You may want to do the same... :smt117

I thank all of you for the encouraging words, I will say this it WAS not easy. You all know how much I loved FS, and will bring the FS spirit into The True Forgotten. Don't get it twisted anyone trust and believe that until this game dies, FS will be a big part of my heart and it always will be. I found myself tear up a few times last night and hitting the quit button was the hardest thing I have done in this game.

This game to me means nothing without family.. I will leave this war-thread with this...

"In a world as twisted as ours we all need something, to most that something is going to the pub, spending the night with your partner, long walks on the beach, meeting up with some good friends from high-school, going to a fut-ball game. When you haven't much of a will to do any of that it is awesome to get on skype and always have SOMEONE"

R.I.P Forgotten Serenity

*looks all around me with a smirk on my face, turns around and leaves the GC Like a Boss*..

this song is for all of the forgotten family who has died, or moved on

philipbanks 2:41 PM

Man I can mass from right here in my shower and it feels nice

lesennemis 2:42 PM

stop using massing for non pure duties in the shower and yes i am quoting that
~Tziki~
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Order
Race: Drunken Monkey

Les, when you need some kinky friends, hit us up... we'll be in the bar :)
--------
Scott - Harchester wrote:Kev is the Chuck Norris of Gatewars, He doesn't join active alliances - the active alliances join him.
Commander Vimes
Forum Expert
Alliance: T I T α N S Commander
Race: Vaguely Humanoid
ID: 87970

~Tziki~ wrote:Les, when you need some kinky friends, hit us up... we'll be in the bar :)
but you aren't kinky.... you are repulsive, drunk and smell of cabbage.... :smt064 :smt042
It's all for the greater gooood
msn commandervimes@live.co.uk
EbilCC
Forum Addict

Commander Vimes wrote:
~Tziki~ wrote:Les, when you need some kinky friends, hit us up... we'll be in the bar :)
but you aren't kinky.... you are repulsive, drunk and smell of cabbage.... :smt064 :smt042
did sumone say CCabbage

SJ MENTAL "I have no idea why they would ban you cc you add so much to the community at large"

[9:28:51 PM] robert_paul97: cc is the best

Teesdale: ive been farming all day and havent repaired MS
so CCs little cant blew through my shields (worry)
Arkenius
Forum Expert
Alliance: Ωmegan Empire
Race: The Honey Badger
Alternate name(s): The Nutcracker

MS clean-up! Thanx DDE! :smt060
Ritalin
Forum Regular
Race: Mancunion

Isnt it time these wars came to an end? Lets be honest... its KILLED the game that its dragged on this long and due to the strong minded alliances involved i doubt backing down from either sides is on the cards so i guess all that leaves are inactive accounts/alliances/empires.....Inactive Game

I have friends on all side and i feel a really corny quote coming...

Cant we all just get along?? lol even if its just to revive the game for a while???
Arkenius
Forum Expert
Alliance: Ωmegan Empire
Race: The Honey Badger
Alternate name(s): The Nutcracker

Ritalin wrote:Isnt it time these wars came to an end? Lets be honest... its KILLED the game that its dragged on this long and due to the strong minded alliances involved i doubt backing down from either sides is on the cards so i guess all that leaves are inactive accounts/alliances/empires.....Inactive Game

Cant we all just get along?? lol even if its just to revive the game for a while???

Quick!! Mass him for heresy!! :smt091 Hit him with a Bible! NAO!!! :smt087

jokes aside... you do have a valid point. :smt017
Ritalin
Forum Regular
Race: Mancunion

Arkenius wrote:
Ritalin wrote:Isnt it time these wars came to an end? Lets be honest... its KILLED the game that its dragged on this long and due to the strong minded alliances involved i doubt backing down from either sides is on the cards so i guess all that leaves are inactive accounts/alliances/empires.....Inactive Game

Quick!! Mass him for heresy!! :smt091 Hit him with a Bible! NAO!!! :smt087

jokes aside... you do have a valid point. :smt017
Please noooooo lol im too busy :smt100

Yeh defo mate, this game we love is quickly dieing
Setesh
Lord of the Abyss
ID: 89014

Commander Vimes wrote:

What's wrong with cabbage? :smt022
[00:52:43] chacho67430: Di... setesh says thanks
[00:53:03] DeathIncarnator: someone kill setesh
Extremer wrote:I shall Enter TheLion
[4:54:59 PM] robert_paul97: (gay)
[4:55:08 PM] robert_paul97: (gaypartty)
[4:55:14 PM] robert_paul97: not work

Return to “The Galactic Colosseum”