The Unholy Empire vs Warlords of Briton

Warning: Role Playing Zone - Content guidelines are applied less stringently.
For the many battle and war threads, and individual challenges for other players.
Forum rules
This is a war Forum. Minors, faint of heart, or those with heart conditions are encouraged to use the General forums.
The team reserves its right to change the titles of threads to ensure that the title reflects the nature of the thread
Link to: Message from the Section Head and Mods
HellSinG
Forum Expert
Alliance: Let There Be Mayhem
Race: Pravoslavian
ID: 0

Re: The Unholy Empire vs Warlords of Briton

~LordRse~ wrote:
~BrunoDaOzzy~ wrote:
~LordRse~ wrote:
HellSinG wrote:
~LordRse~ wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:
wes521 wrote:This thread may now be closed!

Bye FM, till next time :smt050 :smt060

Leave my darling alone [-(

Vendetta me? fight over FM :P

You should all be fighting over Bruno. . . :smt022

You are worth a nuclear war my love ;)

You got nukes on SGW... bastard :-D

I'll fight one day for Matt's ass, dont forget my words mister ! :smt050

I'm off.
Spoiler
Spoiler
Amanda says:
*kiss* only one your getting now GTHO lol
Spoiler
du5t1n_eh says:
my bro hasnt got a life, lol or three kids or football or gym.

Hehehe xD.
Ryuujin Jakka
Forum Addict
Alliance: Ghost Riders 2ic Diplo
Race: System Overlord
ID: 1976503
Alternate name(s): Al Capone / ~Ryuujin Jakka~

HellSinG wrote:
~LordRse~ wrote:
~BrunoDaOzzy~ wrote:
~LordRse~ wrote:
HellSinG wrote:
~LordRse~ wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:
wes521 wrote:This thread may now be closed!

Bye FM, till next time :smt050 :smt060

Leave my darling alone [-(

Vendetta me? fight over FM :P

You should all be fighting over Bruno. . . :smt022

You are worth a nuclear war my love ;)

You got nukes on SGW... bastard :-D

I'll fight one day for Matt's ass, dont forget my words mister ! :smt050

I'm off.

Good
Show guys ;)
Field Marshall wrote: Ryu - Legend, best of the best...you're sick...and I hate your 5T MS! < in 2010 when the closes MS at the time was 2.8 T , shortly after i hit 7Trill and then 8tms (Long before the MS HUGE Buff Update !) and the next closest was just barely over 3T at the time it took many years and that mouthership to go untouched as rank 1 without any upgrades at all before ETL finally caught up to it and then a couple of others eventually while it sat reletively untouched for years , yet still to this day that account remains competitive with a great ms , under Drah's command. Many say i Pioneered the current MS Meta , which is both cool and i regret because ms's are insane these days lol !
~Belsamber~ wrote:Borek and Ryu for SGW guru's post are like mangasms, they're that good.
lilfish
Fledgling Forumer

If i wasn't allready in a war i would be sayin
I do not surrender my acc and i would like to join U genesis :smt068
~lilfish~ - Image
Field Marshall
Forum Zombie

lilfish wrote:If i wasn't allready in a war i would be sayin
I do not surrender my acc and i would like to join U genesis :smt068

=D>

Please do :)

....and keep those 10m spies on that pathetic defence...great ME :)

A warning, I sat there hovering over my attack button for about 5 mins...but out of respect for Ryu and Josh you were left untouched.

Next time, I will not be so kind, so watch your mouth. If you have an issue with WoB, vendetta me ANYTIME you want. Until then, keep out of this thread.

kthxbai.
Sol wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?

I think this is sig worthy in fact.
:o my first sigging. I sigged you too. <3
High Empty wrote:however people shouldn't have lvl 33 and 200mil spies and try to be in the top 10, it's unhealthy.
~Winter~Soldier~
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: Forgotten Prospects
Race: Super hero
ID: 1928224

:? :smt100 the world will explode if FM masses people like a boss lol
We are soldiers we guard honor and wage war in between we wait like a stone til the time comes again

Somebody asked me: "If war is the answer, then what is the question", and I guess the answer to that is "the meaning of life!" Because life IS war. Basically, you're fighting against one thing or another right from the start – you're fighting for survival with pretty much everything against you. You're fighting for social or political positions.

War is the nature of man; it always been, and it'll never go away. War has many different manifestations, so it doesn’t have to be taken literally, but that urge to conquer is embedded in our genes. We were not meant to live our lives caged in cubicles.
Spoiler
byrne_1
Forum Irregular
Alliance: TL

After todays action with ACE.

[spoiler]Today Ace's account was taken from him through a similar act of deceptive behaviour.

Ace admitted to the fraud on MSN, however, he did so with quite a lot of regret and it seems to me to be a case of a runaway train and going so far that it was difficult to fix.

Ace will be contacting Cali at the first available opportunity to settle this once and for all, until then, the account will be held on PPT and then vacation. If Ace sorts out his mess with Cali, I will no longer hold any grudges...and I hope that the community can see a scammer that has made good his damage.

Jason has been emailed throughout this process and is aware of what has occured between Ace/Cali.

This is not just a boasting comment, that's not the intention. This is a warning to all scams and a prevailment of justice.[/spoiler]

On the behalf of EoB, I would like this topic to be closed as justice has been done, and will set Neutral to ACE ex alliance and will move on and forgive what has happened to ex memebers of UE.

I would like to say thanks to everybody who took part again.

Return to “The Galactic Colosseum”