Omega Allegiance v The Legion

Warning: Role Playing Zone - Content guidelines are applied less stringently.
For the many battle and war threads, and individual challenges for other players.
Forum rules
This is a war Forum. Minors, faint of heart, or those with heart conditions are encouraged to use the General forums.
The team reserves its right to change the titles of threads to ensure that the title reflects the nature of the thread
Link to: Message from the Section Head and Mods
Huxley
Forum Elder
ID: 0

Re: Omega Allegiance v The Legion

Couzens wrote:You should try HE lol, :D usually a nice 1:8 ratio when u mass him...

And guys lets not troll OE because Huxley is biased to them and trolling us, OE are mainly respectful here so try and be nice :)
LoL, so you guys are giving them a taste of their own medicine with the old switcharoo on the planets eh? Nice work.

I suppose there is a fine line between trolling and just stating facts with a pinch of sarcasm, which is all I try to do. No need for bias, saying that, looking around it looks a bit like a dead-lock now. Both sides not bothering with anything out of the ordinary. Now it turns into a mudslinging match...BEGIN!
WARNING: This post may contain traces of dry wit and sarcasm. If swallowed you should seek immediate medical advice. Gatewars.com accepts no responsibility for injury caused by taking any of this seriously.
Guild
Forum Addict
Alliance: Retiring
Race: Draeden
ID: 1916018
Location: writing a booklet so people understand my humour :D

Huxley wrote: Now it turns into a mudslinging match...BEGIN!
dude you started that of about 22 pages ago... #-o
Retired but still on a rampage
Spoiler
Rudy Peña wrote:Yea, OE is the the next FS in terms of snipers. We proud ourselves on it to the point we give out awards and see who can mass the most with a 0 def.
Drahazar wrote:Im happy to snipe anyone i want, why should i build any defences for you people
George Hazard wrote:FM is like a rite of passage for alliances.
You haven't truly made it to manhood until you've slept with the town prostitute.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Huxley
Forum Elder

Guild wrote:
Continue then.

The only reason you both come to these forums is because you are obsessed with OE beyond belief.
WARNING: This post may contain traces of dry wit and sarcasm. If swallowed you should seek immediate medical advice. Gatewars.com accepts no responsibility for injury caused by taking any of this seriously.
Guild
Forum Addict

Huxley wrote:
Guild wrote:
Continue then.

The only reason you both come to these forums is because you are obsessed with OE beyond belief.
erm... nah not really, im here passing the time between downloading torrents :smt047 , you saying stupid things entertains me beyond belief though so thanks :smt043
Spoiler
Rudy Peña wrote:Yea, OE is the the next FS in terms of snipers. We proud ourselves on it to the point we give out awards and see who can mass the most with a 0 def.
Drahazar wrote:Im happy to snipe anyone i want, why should i build any defences for you people
You haven't truly made it to manhood until you've slept with the town prostitute.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Huxley
Forum Elder

Oh here we go, the butthurt crew creeping in.
Guild wrote:
Huxley wrote:
Guild wrote:
Continue then.

erm... nah not really, im here passing the time between downloading torrents :smt047 , you saying stupid things entertains me beyond belief though so thanks :smt043
Yes, really.

See: search.php?author_id=14601&sr=posts

Last 15 posts -- 11 of them in OE based topics.

Your chum's (Horatio Caine) posts:

See: search.php?author_id=11260&sr=posts

Last 15 posts -- 10 of them in OE based topics.
Gandy 181
Forum Expert
Race: System Lord
ID: 44650

Lord Katsumoto wrote:
Huxley wrote:
R8 wrote:Theres too much negativity in this thread. Hux relax.

I will address one point in this. The amount of activity we have seen in our alliance since this war started has increased dramatically since it started. Anything you put up we take down and works both ways but while our alliance activity is at an all time high then the resources lost can be made back easily. I mean i discovered I can raid again after 2 years :-D :-D
TL's standard of activity is sad if that is all you can muster.

- One no life, heavy cash spender ~ c2
- Occasional sabber ~ Couzens
- First time builder ~ LoD
- Occasional masser ~ R8

Kats maybe one day u will get to knw me and understand i am not a Doller spender i use the game for the game :P

anyhow

lets chill and enjoy have a pint and i will pick the one with no bra on guerrero
~Guerrero~ wrote:YAY i got a mention, rofl

on another note, why the talk of cash spenders. really thats an extremely old topic and pointless topic that goes nowhere and just causes more issues.

any power alliance has $$ spenders who typically play huge roles in wars, and most empires have at least one, if not more, as well as $$ spenders are reason the game still exists, game exists for the ones that run it to make money, if nobody spent money they would close game down, and while yes most of the $$ spent is on naq that admin doesn't see, most money spenders do have lots of merlined planets (which is $$ that goes to the ones who control game and keep it running)

rant over, please keep it fun and clean

go back to the boob talk, much more interesting read

[spoiler]Image
and now c2 sees 8[/spoiler]
Is that worse than
-4 no life, heavy cash spenders ~ ETL, HE, Gandy, Postatsu
-1 no life, forum troll ~ Huxley
-Occasional masser ~ clockwork
-Occasional sabber ~ olavI

No one is going to keep building for OE $ spenders, its idiotic. TL are winning this war because OA is spending all their $ on UU, naq and Merlin's.
~Dä Vinci~
Forum Addict
Alliance: TÅÅE
Race: I Love Lampey!
ID: 1992329
Alternate name(s): ~Tom~, Andy, Field marshall, ETL, Huxley, rudy, borek, rocky, C2, bruno, harsasnails, robe, R8, couzens, Lord Katsumoto, Da reno, The Queen of england, and a pineapple but only on sundays.
Location: In Side Daku While playing on multis and useing my scripts

oww STHU about money.. some have it some dn't same crap all the time. just fight.. you all spend, it's irrelevant the amount. it makes wars boring for those who dn't but thats the were the game has come to unfortunatly and if u can't adapt **Filtered** of.

Matt: I like men, especially when they are bent over in the shower.

Trade Feedback
Game Over
Forum Elite

~Dä Vinci~ wrote:oww STHU about money.. some have it some dn't same crap all the time. just fight.. you all spend, it's irrelevant the amount. it makes wars boring for those who dn't but thats the were the game has come to unfortunatly and if u can't adapt **Filtered** of.
Huxley made a post about no life money spenders, just wanted to be clear that OA owns that category, so no point bringing up c2.

I don't care that people want to spend all their money, but if they want to complain about people not building big that's one of the reasons why. And that is true.
~Dä Vinci~
Forum Addict
Alliance: TÅÅE
Race: I Love Lampey!
ID: 1992329
Alternate name(s): ~Tom~, Andy, Field marshall, ETL, Huxley, rudy, borek, rocky, C2, bruno, harsasnails, robe, R8, couzens, Lord Katsumoto, Da reno, The Queen of england, and a pineapple but only on sundays.
Location: In Side Daku While playing on multis and useing my scripts

people who pre strike shouldn't dictate the war.. their are no rules so just ignore :)

Matt: I like men, especially when they are bent over in the shower.

Trade Feedback
Am Heh
Forum Expert
Alliance: The Legion
ID: 1920361

~Dä Vinci~ wrote:their are no rules so just ignore :)
:smt060
I give peace for traders
High Empty
Forum Addict
Alliance: Omega
Race: God's Left Hand
ID: 102803

Jedi~Tank wrote:
Guild wrote:did I just read huxley complaining about someone cash spending.... hahahahah I hope to god I didnt or i'd be preparing an onslaught of laughs his way whilst posting things like

cough* HE

cough cough* ETL

cough cough cough* gandy

but I guess not even huxley is stupid enough to post that right... 8-[
Indeed...OE hasnt won a war in how long now? But they do keep spending for that rank.

Jedi~Tank
Wishing I owned this game
JT
Take a hike
DDE got slaughtered the last 3 months of that war.
But you did/do have alot of good players.
But the facts of life are like this.
You aren't one of them.
"Adversity has the effect of eliciting talents, which in prosperous circumstances would have lain dormant."
"Shut Up Features" -Replijake
High Empty
Forum Addict
Alliance: Omega
Race: God's Left Hand
ID: 102803

Lord Katsumoto wrote:
~Dä Vinci~ wrote:oww STHU about money.. some have it some dn't same crap all the time. just fight.. you all spend, it's irrelevant the amount. it makes wars boring for those who dn't but thats the were the game has come to unfortunatly and if u can't adapt **Filtered** of.
Huxley made a post about no life money spenders, just wanted to be clear that OA owns that category, so no point bringing up c2.

I don't care that people want to spend all their money, but if they want to complain about people not building big that's one of the reasons why. And that is true.
Nah see i have no problem with you not building big
i have a problem with people going and massing someone they aren't at war with
cause they don't want to spend the resources to mass someone they are at war with.

But i guess i'll have to declare war on your whole alliance again, so that NOX isn't a reason i don't get massed
cause right now, Nox is a reason most of you aren't permanently sitting stat less, i just don't have time to go mass you.

OH and
Spending cash vs farming for it.
Had to catch up. I worked for 1 week in the real world 4000$ USD, and if i spent that same time farming and raiding ingame 40 hours @ 100mil uu an hour or about 50 tril per hour, i would be getting 4bil uu or 2 quad naq which is worth between 140$ and 200$. So what i'm doing is making the most of my time. Since i've got tonnes of work to do and enough hours to do it.
"Adversity has the effect of eliciting talents, which in prosperous circumstances would have lain dormant."
"Shut Up Features" -Replijake
Am Heh
Forum Expert
Alliance: The Legion
ID: 1920361

High Empty wrote: Nah see i have no problem with you not building big

viewtopic.php?f=124&t=199891

viewtopic.php?f=101&t=200034
Last edited by Am Heh on Sat Oct 19, 2013 3:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I give peace for traders
Huxley
Forum Elder

High Empty wrote:OH and
Spending cash vs farming for it.
Had to catch up. I worked for 1 week in the real world 4000$ USD, and if i spent that same time farming and raiding ingame 40 hours @ 100mil uu an hour or about 50 tril per hour, i would be getting 4bil uu or 2 quad naq which is worth between 140$ and 200$. So what i'm doing is making the most of my time. Since i've got tonnes of work to do and enough hours to do it.
Here here!

Like sheep this lot, say one word to them and they all wet their panties over it.

"...Heavy cash spending"

"Z0MG HE TOT4LLY JUST SAID TH4T, BL3H BLEH BL3H111!!!111"

The no life was a reference to when he sat with the 200T def and didn't leave the keyboard while off PPT the entire time, although it didn't last that long anyway. Meh.
Guild
Forum Addict

Am Heh wrote:
High Empty wrote: Nah see i have no problem with you not building big

viewtopic.php?f=124&t=199891

viewtopic.php?f=101&t=200034
hahaha :smt043
Spoiler

Return to “The Galactic Colosseum”