Leaf Village vs Delta Allegiance

Warning: Role Playing Zone - Content guidelines are applied less stringently.
For the many battle and war threads, and individual challenges for other players.
Forum rules
This is a war Forum. Minors, faint of heart, or those with heart conditions are encouraged to use the General forums.
The team reserves its right to change the titles of threads to ensure that the title reflects the nature of the thread
Link to: Message from the Section Head and Mods
~Coyle~
Forum Addict
Alliance: Doom
Race: Irish
ID: 0

Re: Leaf Village vs Delta Allegiance

A particular person trying to mass me without a defense so I remove between 60-80mil spies? round that I think. Then he tries massing again without a defense and increases his strike and glory phased himself. :smt018

...what makes you think Tom can't hurt you? Guy's a genius :P He's walking around, a free man, with over a hundred child molestation charges on him - Daku
The Supreme Dalek
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: Delta Allegiance
Race: Omegan Lord
ID: 81951
Alternate name(s): Epic God, ArchAngel Lucifer, White Widow

i need to surrender *north korea

ID1992831

as it will be returning to Aizen the moment my NGs is ready to be made in this server from the ngs server.

the moment i get my ngs into main ill cough up the ID and it will be fair game immediately.

dalek

WE CAN ALL PUT PRETTY SIGNS OF INSIGNIFICANCE HERE
IT DOESNT HAVE TO BE ONLY PEOPLE WITH COMPENSATION ISSUES
THE FORCES OF WHO CARES DID WHO CARES TO WHO EVEN CARES LESS
Vulturing is a term used by n00bs. See below
Spoiler
The term vulturing is for the n00b who cant protect his **Filtered**. Build a defense your enemy cannot mass. If he masses it. Keep rebuilding the same def. never stop massing him. The n00b youre facing will eventually go inactive. (Dont worry. Hell find the courage to rebuild once the war is over.)
zach obourn
Forum Irregular
Alliance: ~Leaf Village~
Race: Homeless
Alternate name(s): Trashcan Man,Homelessguy and Zach Obourn.

So, is *Aizen2 in the war?
ImageImageImageImage
You started playing on Wednesday, June 8th 2011 - 19:45:37 GMT

5 Second Sig By Legend
Spoiler
Trade FeedBack
Spoiler
Naq Sold To Date 100T
UU Sold To Date 820M
Turns Sold to Date 9K
The Supreme Dalek
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: Delta Allegiance
Race: Omegan Lord
ID: 81951
Alternate name(s): Epic God, ArchAngel Lucifer, White Widow

zach obourn wrote:So, is *Aizen2 in the war?
for now it is in the war.

it was originally called *aizen when i bought it but changed the name. now that my ngs is made, the account will be resold to him :) he has been without.

seince hes tats he will want his account there. thought id come out with this and just inform you guys of the change before it happens. ill prolly give it back within 48 hours. depends when i ee him on skype.

as for my minimal defense. ill throw up a 100t for you sometime before market reset. so be prepared to mass it.

and my new ngs will have a 30t minimum for you guys to tear up

WE CAN ALL PUT PRETTY SIGNS OF INSIGNIFICANCE HERE
IT DOESNT HAVE TO BE ONLY PEOPLE WITH COMPENSATION ISSUES
THE FORCES OF WHO CARES DID WHO CARES TO WHO EVEN CARES LESS
Vulturing is a term used by n00bs. See below
Spoiler
The term vulturing is for the n00b who cant protect his **Filtered**. Build a defense your enemy cannot mass. If he masses it. Keep rebuilding the same def. never stop massing him. The n00b youre facing will eventually go inactive. (Dont worry. Hell find the courage to rebuild once the war is over.)
zach obourn
Forum Irregular
Alliance: ~Leaf Village~
Race: Homeless
Alternate name(s): Trashcan Man,Homelessguy and Zach Obourn.

Alrightty, just wondering as I thought he wasn't in delta.
ImageImageImageImage
You started playing on Wednesday, June 8th 2011 - 19:45:37 GMT

5 Second Sig By Legend
Spoiler
Trade FeedBack
Spoiler
Naq Sold To Date 100T
UU Sold To Date 820M
Turns Sold to Date 9K
Mikgamer
Forum Regular
Alliance: Leaf Leaderz
Race: lulz

~Coyle~ wrote:A particular person trying to mass me without a defense so I remove between 60-80mil spies? round that I think. Then he tries massing again without a defense and increases his strike and glory phased himself. :smt018
I thought this was going to be a clean war the rest of the way? Come on now...

Spoiler
2011 - Diplomatic Alliance of the Year (Leaf Village)
2010 - War of the Year (The Legion vs. MaYHeM/ChAoS)
2009 - Noob moment of the year runner up: Clarkey's Breakdown (involved deleting my account lulz)
IFLuX
Forum Elite

Mikgamer wrote:
~Coyle~ wrote:A particular person trying to mass me without a defense so I remove between 60-80mil spies? round that I think. Then he tries massing again without a defense and increases his strike and glory phased himself. :smt018
:-$ and mass me
Spoiler
mcdeadly . : i would rather eat stool from fluxes bumhole than fight alongside DDE!
Clockwork Ben Allman: Does not count if you pay for it flux, and tbh, you always 'pay' one way or another :P
anonymous :THIS should be the TAF motto..." Can't hack a war? Join TAF, just go inactive and let a couple guys carry you until the enemy gets bored!"
Loki: like i said before
Loki: denis doesnt have friends
Loki: just people he hasnt pissed off yet

[10:11:58 AM] Loki: I'm a sniper
[1:30:17 PM] Dean Bailey: tbh im not that sleep deprived
[1:30:26 PM] Dean Bailey: i had a super epic nap from 3PM till 6 PM
[1:30:52 PM] Dean Bailey: and thankfully it wasnt the kind of nap you have with TAF.

[19:59:26] Denis Oman: i never had sex with drugs
[19:59:32] Denis Oman: but i did when i was wasted as **Filtered**
[19:59:52] WarGuruBambi -DDE: Bad things happen when drunk lol
[20:00:10] WarGuruBambi -DDE: Dont get me wrong i love my son

CJO - Judgement HC
Scott form what I hear, no one in this game could beat you in an onliner, you have mad skills

[10:16 PM] Skeleton Crew - Judgement 3ic: Flux when are you going to accept that you have potentially one friend on this game and everyone else can't stand you? It's quite sad to watch.
[10:17 PM] Skeleton Crew - Judgement 3ic: I think the worst part is the obvious psychological issue that you maintain this facade of being better than everyone but also putting it down to accounts are what matter
Mikgamer
Forum Regular

IFLuX wrote:
Mikgamer wrote:
:-$ and mass me
Big talk from mr. no minimum defense yesterday to now barely above it. Come talk to me when your rebuilds even come close to mine?

kthxbai

Spoiler
2009 - Noob moment of the year runner up: Clarkey's Breakdown (involved deleting my account lulz)
IFLuX
Forum Elite

Well my MS will add enought to be over 5 T ... don't cry :smt060 ! It more then enought ... i would build bigger but no1 is massing me .. And yea it was 4 T now is 6 T so yea last time i checked 5 T is in the middle .... mybe check your members who sits with 0 def for hmm how long time :smt043
Spoiler
mcdeadly . : i would rather eat stool from fluxes bumhole than fight alongside DDE!
Clockwork Ben Allman: Does not count if you pay for it flux, and tbh, you always 'pay' one way or another :P
anonymous :THIS should be the TAF motto..." Can't hack a war? Join TAF, just go inactive and let a couple guys carry you until the enemy gets bored!"

[1:30:52 PM] Dean Bailey: and thankfully it wasnt the kind of nap you have with TAF.

CJO - Judgement HC
Scott form what I hear, no one in this game could beat you in an onliner, you have mad skills

[10:16 PM] Skeleton Crew - Judgement 3ic: Flux when are you going to accept that you have potentially one friend on this game and everyone else can't stand you? It's quite sad to watch.
[10:17 PM] Skeleton Crew - Judgement 3ic: I think the worst part is the obvious psychological issue that you maintain this facade of being better than everyone but also putting it down to accounts are what matter
Mikgamer
Forum Regular

IFLuX wrote:Well my MS will add enought to be over 5 T ... don't cry :smt060 ! It more then enought ... i would build bigger but no1 is massing me .. And yea it was 4 T now is 6 T so yea last time i checked 5 T is in the middle .... mybe check your members who sits with 0 def for hmm how long time :smt043
@Iflux

[spoiler]I knew you were all talk before but now you are just pathetic. You admit to breaking the rule and have no problem with it? **Filtered** you would build bigger. So far you're all talk. Read the rule again, it states 5T while ACTIVE not 5T while offline...

And btw you are talking to ME right now, not my fellow members. I don't see you in my logs until your friends get my defense down to 0 :smt081. And guess what those guys are doing? Actually building and not running their mouths :smt115.

Now with the trash in this war out of the way...[/spoiler]

Good job still taking out my builds. I'll have more up when I can raid again. Stupid bots and scripts making admin add anti-script code in has made raiding so boring now :(.

Spoiler
IFLuX
Forum Elite

How cute ... you mad BRO YOU MAD ?!?!???! Well what does it mather if it's 4 or 5 T you guys still didn't hit it :smt058
Spoiler

CJO - Judgement HC

Huxley
Forum Elder

Facts speak louder then words.

Delta Allegiance:
Combined Defense Power OFF PPT: 64,948,344,590,520 - An average of 12,989,668,918,104 per person, off ppt.

Leaf Villiage:
Combined Defense Power OFF PPT: 362,128,226,040 - An average of of 72,425,645,208 per person, off PPT.
WARNING: This post may contain traces of dry wit and sarcasm. If swallowed you should seek immediate medical advice. Gatewars.com accepts no responsibility for injury caused by taking any of this seriously.
Mikgamer
Forum Regular

IFLuX wrote:How cute ... you mad BRO YOU MAD ?!?!???! Well what does it mather if it's 4 or 5 T you guys still didn't hit it :smt058
[spoiler]When your stats are bigger than your mouth I will ](*,)

or is this the best that I can expect from you? haha

Mandudez Mandudez iFLuX has sent you 69 Naquadah Oct 09, 05:14 reply delete save
Mandudez Mandudez iFLuX has sent you 69 Naquadah Oct 09, 05:14 reply delete save
Mandudez Mandudez iFLuX has sent you 69 Naquadah Oct 09, 05:14 reply delete save[/spoiler]

Spoiler
IFLuX
Forum Elite

Mikgamer wrote:
IFLuX wrote:How cute ... you mad BRO YOU MAD ?!?!???! Well what does it mather if it's 4 or 5 T you guys still didn't hit it :smt058
[spoiler]When your stats are bigger than your mouth I will ](*,)

or is this the best that I can expect from you? haha

Mandudez Mandudez iFLuX has sent you 69 Naquadah Oct 09, 05:14 reply delete save[/spoiler]
Yea pretty much i don't mass big defences you got me there :smt100
Spoiler

CJO - Judgement HC

Visentinel
Forum Intermediate
Race: Visacious

Huxley wrote:Facts speak louder then words.

Delta Allegiance:
Combined Defense Power OFF PPT: 64,948,344,590,520 - An average of 12,989,668,918,104 per person, off ppt.

Leaf Villiage:
Combined Defense Power OFF PPT: 362,128,226,040 - An average of of 72,425,645,208 per person, off PPT.
to do this properly you will need to take several snapshots per day, for at least 7 days then average out the readings to get a proper result.

also as an interesting figure it would also be good to have total defense trained in that 7 day period aswell.

Return to “The Galactic Colosseum”