ALL POSTS ON THE TOPIC "LOGIN BUG" ..HERE!

Thicks

So everyone can go and do what the 'normal' people do (unenlightened non-SGW addicted errr mean unenelightened non-SGW ascended beings that is)

ie- walk the kids , play with the partner, talk to the tv, watch the dog - got that right didn't I.

So we all know - no idea when SGW will be back - in what form or condition

so sit back, have a drag or a drink and wait - do what you did before there was SGW - get a life

Anonymous wrote:
Wolf359 wrote:Again - if you'd read the other posts you would know the answers.

*goes back to garden to catch some rays*

Theres 28 pages of posts, good god man!

I've trudged through 8 of em before getting sick of the POINTLESSNESS of it all!

Note, for some reason I cannot copy and paste on these forums... Anyways... (nope, nothin works)

GhostyGoo wrote:The game will be abck online once the problem is solved and once that happens i'm quite sure every precaution will be taken to minimise any loss tha thas been incurred.

Right, then when is it so bloody routine For me to loose 5-6bil naq plus personel and repairs, every month because I cannot log in in the mornings? For me, that is a LOT of naq, and a hell of a headache, I don't know why I even bother with this game, with all the damn multiers and arseholes.

..... This is ManOfHonor speaking (don't think I ever wasted the time with a forum account, seeing as it cannot help in any way)
Wolf359
The Big Bad Admin
Alliance: EPA
Race: Tauri
ID: 0

Honours and Awards

Okay - I warned you all - I've just deleted another 3 posts - but I can't be bothered anymore. Most of this damn thread is spam and mindless drivel anyway.

You will be notified when the problem is solved!

TOPIC LOCKED.

DO NOT START ANY FURTHER TOPICS ON THIS MATTER.
Severian wrote:So I say as a last resort, splice Semper & Wolf359 for a good balance, Clone said unholy abomination a hundred times, let loose on forums and problem solved.
Mod Speak
GhostyGoo
Forum Addict
Alliance: 5PYM45T3R
Race: HE WHO KEEPS ME HERE
ID: 0
Location: ZOOMING THROUGH YOUR EGO AT A ZILLION MILES AN HOUR

Honours and Awards

Just to further what my astute colleague has declared, you have all been warned countless times. Asked not to spam up the topic, asked to read before posting and we've requested that constant threading on the matter is kept to a minimum. None of these simple requests have been respected and so therefore now you will have to do without it.

I'm sorry that we have to treat you like children and take away your toys, but as with any abuse, it must be stopped.

Once the situation is resolved, a member of Kingdom Games Ltd will be here to explain all, until then, the matter is closed.

For those who have visited this forum for the first time since the bug occured and have had the decency to direct themselves in a logical fashion to this thread, here is what we know:

The game has suffered a massive problem, possibly to do with room on the server and possibly due to requests being directed to the wrong place on the server. If you do not understand this i have just said, there is little point in explaining further, no offence. If you do understand what i just said, you will also understand the sporadic nature of this issue concerning browser habits and cookies.

NO ONE CAN LOG IN (or at least a very select few, the number of which grows fewer as individual internet caches catch up with the bug).

We are all (including employees who also play) in the same boat.

Emails to admininstration are also down, so sending mail will get you no where. This is due to one of these possibilities (likely)
a) Inbox is full
b) Email has been disabled until issue is resolved
c) Requests are being issued to the wrong place for the relevant files (another part of the bug)

This is all "official" and at this time we can offer nothing more.

Please understand that these things happen, as Wolf359 quite rightly put it, you wouldn't go knocking on your grocery store's door at 4am for a tin of beans. Wait, and all will eventually be right.

As far as "the aftermath" is concerned, judging by the way my Friend Forum/Admin has resolved past issues, the aftermath will as fair as is humanly possible. Whether that will include a "rollback" (where the clock is turned back on the game to a time when the bug was not in effect) or whether we'll have a period of PPT applied to our accounts. On this matter i can only speculate, and speculation is not always the best way forwards. Better you just concern yourself with something else for a while.

Lastly, if you have taken the time to read this, thank you. I don't waste my time completely if this post helps at least some of you come to terms with the problem. There are plenty of places around the forum to have fun while you wait and you are welcome to PM me if you feel it nessecary, although please bear in mind it's a lovely day outside and I've been sat here since one of you woke me up out of bed at 4.30am this morning.

...to be continued...

(but not by you guys :P)
ImageImageImage
Spoiler
GhostyGoo wrote:Yesno.
the3rdlibra wrote:if it's a silly turnip head competition you want, i'm going to decline as i think i may have met my match in you vegetable brains.
Cersei Lannister wrote:Debasing? I am not the one drawing crazy pictures of force fielded stick figures.
Energise
Magical Monkeys & Grapefruit Migration:|:Hallowed are the Gò.Ó'ri™ **fixed**

Return to “Bugs Archive”