Judgement v OE

Warning: Role Playing Zone - Content guidelines are applied less stringently.
For the many battle and war threads, and individual challenges for other players.
Forum rules
This is a war Forum. Minors, faint of heart, or those with heart conditions are encouraged to use the General forums.
The team reserves its right to change the titles of threads to ensure that the title reflects the nature of the thread
Link to: Message from the Section Head and Mods
Phobetor
Fledgling Forumer
ID: 0

Re: Judgement v OE

I edited into last message
Spoiler
Phobetor
Fledgling Forumer

Arkenius wrote:
Phobetor wrote:I never seen a forum so colorful.. glad to see Ark puts his time and effort somewhere because he surly doesn't put his time and effort in the game....
:smt060 Yea, if you were me I guess you would be bored as well without any challenges ingame. :smt064
:smt117
You have no challenges because you don't do anything. You sit and wait for your cer and turns. That's all.... play main and you might have some fun.. but you don't know how to play it

On a side note sorry iv been away the last week. Work has been crazy. Iv been checking with my phone that's about it. :( I'll be fully back soon ;)
Spoiler
Arkenius
Forum Expert
Alliance: Ωmegan Empire
Race: The Honey Badger
Alternate name(s): The Nutcracker

But I am already having fun :shock:

I have all these noobs crying in forum posts for past couple of hours. I find it amazing how you people keep trying to prove your point of view... and here I am just offending you with mere words. Oh, the joy! You keep trying to use reverse psychology. I am almost impressed but eh... at least you gave it an honest shot. =D> :smt058

Let's be honest. This is exactly what is happening and I love it. :-D
Phobetor
Fledgling Forumer

Arkenius wrote:But I am already having fun :shock:

I have all these noobs crying in forum posts for past couple of hours. I find it amazing how you people keep trying to prove your point of view... and here I am just offending you with mere words. Oh, the joy! You keep trying to use reverse psychology. I am almost impressed but eh... at least you gave it an honest shot. =D> :smt058

Let's be honest. This is exactly what is happening and I love it. :-D
Ummm no... you just think your king **Filtered** and you don't even know how to play main. Hahahaha I find it more funny.. and I am just trying to save you some humiliation..
Spoiler
Arkenius
Forum Expert

huh... king Arkenius. has a nice ring to it... never thought about it. Well, thank you, my loyal subject. :smt050
Phobetor
Fledgling Forumer

Arkenius wrote:huh... king Arkenius. has a nice ring to it... never thought about it. Well, thank you, my loyal subject. :smt050
Haha
Spoiler
Clockwork
The Ablest Man
Alliance: Multiverse
Race: Clockwork Admin
ID: 1940718

Arkenius wrote:huh... minion Arkenius. has a nice ring to it...
Fixed that for you ark and yes I agree, it has a nice ring to it ;)

As for all the Main v Ascended talk, both servers are relevant and ideally everybody would play both. Everybody has a preference as to which server they enjoy, just because somebody enjoys a different server to you does not make it any more or less important. At the end of the day, its just numbers on a screen, regardless of which server you're on.
Admin for all the Forum things...
Click Me for forum rules.
Click Me for Game admin contact details.
Arkenius
Forum Expert

noes! My Crown... you traitor! bad Clock... :smt022

And you also had to be the voice of reason... pfft [-(
harchester
Forum History
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks

Arkenius wrote:noes! My Crown... you traitor! bad Clock... :smt022

And you also had to be the voice of reason... pfft [-(
I had to let someone be the voice of reason instead of me all the time
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
Phobetor
Fledgling Forumer

Attack Planets Destroyed 1,299,458,466
Super Attack Planets Destroyed 2,592,560,496
Defence Planets Destroyed 1,324,190,655
Super Defence Planets Destroyed 2,347,618,977
Covert Planets Destroyed 6,520,640,508
Assassin Planets Destroyed 12,569,582,574
Grand Total of Planets Slaughtered 46,414,769,568

so far in ascended
Spoiler
Arkenius
Forum Expert

To be honest, I don't know my exact number. When the war started I was around 780mil total kills. Now it's 862,126,313,519 (Ranked: 9). The CS kills were ~600mil or something, both of them. now 772,885,597 (Ranked: 12) and 782,141,369 (Ranked: 14).

More than half of the difference is judgement. I have to keep resetting my temp scores, since I am also fighting other people. :smt022

Good kills so far on both sides, anyway. Keep it up. =D>
Phobetor
Fledgling Forumer

Arkenius wrote:To be honest, I don't know my exact number. When the war started I was around 780mil total kills. Now it's 862,126,313,519 (Ranked: 9). The CS kills were ~600mil or something, both of them. now 772,885,597 (Ranked: 12) and 782,141,369 (Ranked: 14).

More than half of the difference is judgement. I have to keep resetting my temp scores, since I am also fighting other people. :smt022

Maybe keep your temp ME.. there is no reason and it's just stupid to reset every day.. only reason. For that is to hide what you have actualy done. We have fought other ppl also
Spoiler
Arkenius
Forum Expert

Phobetor wrote:
Arkenius wrote:To be honest, I don't know my exact number. When the war started I was around 780mil total kills. Now it's 862,126,313,519 (Ranked: 9). The CS kills were ~600mil or something, both of them. now 772,885,597 (Ranked: 12) and 782,141,369 (Ranked: 14).

Maybe keep your temp ME.. there is no reason and it's just stupid to reset every day.. only reason. For that is to hide what you have actualy done. We have fought other ppl also
That's exactly why I reset it. And after I am done massing, sometimes I post a reply here with it. And so on. :smt110 That's how I post what I killed from you guys and don't mix it with the other stuff.

So if you don't reset it and you also fight others as you said... then your numbers are too much? :-k
Phobetor
Fledgling Forumer

Arkenius wrote:
Phobetor wrote:

That's exactly why I reset it. And after I am done massing, sometimes I post a reply here with it. And so on. :smt110 That's how I post what I killed from you guys and don't mix it with the other stuff.

So if you don't reset it and you also fight others as you said... then your numbers are too much? :-k
like you said you THINK it was around 780b kills at the begining.. well it could have been 820b but you say it was 780b to make it better.. see what im saying? not saying that you are doing that but it would be easy to say it
Spoiler
Arkenius
Forum Expert

I could have easily said around that if it was the case. I am not ashamed of my kills. Simply because I have so many of them, unlike you. :roll:

I reset to be fair. You should do the same, otherwise we can assume all your 46bil kills come from other sources, as you said. I am not saying they do, but you get my point, right? [-X

reset - mass - post - repeat

It's a 2 way street. We can argue about this all day. Or we could just say gg and keep em coming. :smt117

Return to “The Galactic Colosseum”