MaYHeM/DDE vs FS

Warning: Role Playing Zone - Content guidelines are applied less stringently.
For the many battle and war threads, and individual challenges for other players.
Forum rules
This is a war Forum. Minors, faint of heart, or those with heart conditions are encouraged to use the General forums.
The team reserves its right to change the titles of threads to ensure that the title reflects the nature of the thread
Link to: Message from the Section Head and Mods
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie
ID: 0

Re: FS -v- DDE

Thats an end war page m8 not an alliance declaration page. An alliance that is apart of DDE will have "Dominium" to start the name. Sorry for the confusion..no HU is not apart of DDE.

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
bebita
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Familly
Race: brothers

MEZZANINE wrote:I think you misunderstand Bebs, he is not wishing any harm to your family, just saying that someday bad events in RL happen to us all, and when they happen you, you will understand the position he was in.

not even in joke u can say something like that
and trust me i understood very clear his mesagge
i wanted to not post anymore since FS think this way but seeing every noob starting to posting that he farmed 100 bil per turn and is national treasure i start to bellieve i need to step in and to bring reality around
what alliance u got there?
u all ascending in the same time?
WTH even a program is imposiblle to realise in 10 members?
or is just a way to get more protection :smt043
Spoiler
Tziki wrote:
Bebita a known Spy from the server war, who joined TO under false pretences yet again has a filthy trick up his sleave. In fact it appears the Filth up his sleave is DDE and Mayhem. When confronted about them supporting Bebita and Rob3rt (as there were suspicions as to be a tiny account got his MS and Naq / Turns etc) neither deny their involved behind the scenes but instead hint towards it being a coincidence.
R8 wrote:the shock of seeing bebita in my attack logs after so long was too much to handle so I had to hit vac mode to try and recover for a few days

catch ya later :D
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

oi
INSOLENCE!!!!!!!!

SURRENDERETH I SAYETH HENCEFORTH OR BE TRODDEN UNDERFOOTETH AND FORTHWITH CASTETH DOWNETH UNTO THINE OWN DOOMETH!

EDIT spelling correction :oops:

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
MEZZANINE
Forum Addict
Alliance: Forgotten Serenity
Race: System Lord
ID: 81691

bebita wrote:
MEZZANINE wrote:I think you misunderstand Bebs, he is not wishing any harm to your family, just saying that someday bad events in RL happen to us all, and when they happen you, you will understand the position he was in.

i wanted to not post anymore since FS think this way but seeing every noob starting to posting that he farmed 100 bil per turn and is national treasure i start to bellieve i need to step in and to bring reality around

Well if the bit you quoted is all that was said, you clearly mis-understood, because it says nothing like what you think it does.

Id appreciate it if someone in DDE could translate the message for Bebs since he doesnt seem to understand it's meaning.

As for ascending, we wont let a little war get in the way of improving our accounts, when we feel like fighting you we fight, when we want to take time off to ascend we do that, and we have 20 members not 10. Brothers is already Unknown, I will be Unknown next weekend, I think Apo will be next, then Nomad and so on, everyone in FS will get there this year.

@ JT, Im glad HU are not part of DDE, they are not worthy, but you have to admit that post made it look like they were, and they do seem to follow you around vulturing off your kills.

Anyways, I'll be building you guys some nice juicy stats when I finish ascending next weekend, so I hope some of you are around to enjoy it :smt047

Spoiler
Attack Mercs Killed (30) 459,329,001
Defence Mercs Killed (10) 2,918,478,517
Attack Soldiers Killed(60) 12,677,958
Defence Soldiers Killed(20) 226,236,488
Attack Super Soldiers Killed(300) 490,627,262
Defence Super Soldiers Killed(100) 4,131,482,551
Spies Killed(50) 4,256,505,842
Spy Killers Killed(50) 651,022,448
Mothership Weapons Destroyed(300) 35,583,034
Mothership Shields Destroyed(300) 39,498,511
Mothership Fleets Destroyed(200) 2,413,254
Planet Defences Destroyed(300) 358,539
Planets Taken(5000) 411
Naquadah Stolen(0.0001) 2,355,738,435,154,805
Untrained Kidnapped(50) 5,943,886,456
Weapon Points Destroyed (Sab+Att)(0.0001) 74,293,522,376,607
Attack Turns Used(1) 1,731,971
~Coyle~
Forum Addict
Alliance: Doom
Race: Irish

bebita wrote:

Take a chill pill Bebs, we don't all have your free time

...what makes you think Tom can't hurt you? Guy's a genius :P He's walking around, a free man, with over a hundred child molestation charges on him - Daku
bebita
Forum Zombie

:-k
Spoiler
Tziki wrote:
Bebita a known Spy from the server war, who joined TO under false pretences yet again has a filthy trick up his sleave. In fact it appears the Filth up his sleave is DDE and Mayhem. When confronted about them supporting Bebita and Rob3rt (as there were suspicions as to be a tiny account got his MS and Naq / Turns etc) neither deny their involved behind the scenes but instead hint towards it being a coincidence.
R8 wrote:the shock of seeing bebita in my attack logs after so long was too much to handle so I had to hit vac mode to try and recover for a few days

papa~smurf
Forum Addict
Alliance: fool killer
Race: human

i also ascended a week or so ago, and it was my first time ever. i have had the good fortune to have great friends in this game who have given me accounts, or sold them to me for little or nothing in resource. I have in turn pass along my old accounts. In fact i believe one of them is in FUALL as we speak. :-"

bebs...a big congrats from FS for u and your brother hitting high ranks 1 and 2.
Honestly, Easy^ values family, both real and in game greatly. I am sure that he would wish no harm on any ones family in rl. not his way.
Easy^ Rocks
MajorLeeHurts
Major Pain

Yup I ascended last week to EAG Yay!

Like I said DDE has taught us some things :-)

& I wish I could be more active ... all I can do ftm is randomly farm a little , not even looking while at work lol

but... If Deni or JT would be so kind ... call me in sick to work lol Ill spend the whole day with ya.
Kaboomer wrote: "Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for. "
bebita
Forum Zombie

MajorLeeHurts wrote:Yup I ascended last week to EAG Yay!

& I wish I could be more active ... all I can do ftm is randomly farm a little , not even looking while at work lol

but... If Deni or JT would be so kind ... call me in sick to work lol Ill spend the whole day with ya.

who are u? :roll:
Spoiler
Tziki wrote:

MajorLeeHurts
Major Pain

bebita wrote:

[-X who are you ?
Kaboomer wrote: "Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for. "
~Coyle~
Forum Addict

bebita wrote:

Thats a stupid question ain't it now Beb
I sometimes wonder about you :-s

...what makes you think Tom can't hurt you? Guy's a genius :P He's walking around, a free man, with over a hundred child molestation charges on him - Daku
bebita
Forum Zombie

why stupid
i never saw her in dde logs
i never saw her in FS ranks just in the last week
so i am asking again who is?
funny how fs people play this game
7 mil units lost in 3 minutes
keep the good work FS :smt023
Spoiler
Tziki wrote:

~Coyle~
Forum Addict

bebita wrote:why stupid

Shes been around a long time
Was on Vac, but everyone knows the major, you just aint round long enough then ;)
And sure you have, ive seen her in FS outgoing Logs on DDE farming whenever she can :-$

bebita
Forum Zombie

Lord Coyle wrote:

Was on Vac, but everyone knows the major, you just aint round long enough then ;)
And sure you have, ive seen her in FS outgoing Logs on DDE farming whenever she can :-$

that means never right?
if he didn't posted something on this forums i didn't know about her :smt043
at least forums are good for something
and since she have blue colour on her name is obvious she have enought time for this game ;)
Spoiler
Tziki wrote:

~Coyle~
Forum Addict

bebita wrote:
Lord Coyle wrote:

that means never right?
if he didn't posted something on this forums i didn't know about her :smt043
at least forums are good for something
and since she have blue colour on her name is obvious she have enought time for this game ;)

last i checked she was a mod before DDE war ;)
But i suppose you know best

Return to “The Galactic Colosseum”