T I T A N S Legion VS DDE

Warning: Role Playing Zone - Content guidelines are applied less stringently.
For the many battle and war threads, and individual challenges for other players.
Forum rules
This is a war Forum. Minors, faint of heart, or those with heart conditions are encouraged to use the General forums.
The team reserves its right to change the titles of threads to ensure that the title reflects the nature of the thread
Link to: Message from the Section Head and Mods
WoofyBear
Forum Irregular
Alliance: Ω TITAN
Race: BEAR
ID: 8008

Re: T I T A N S Legion VS DDE

Thanks man. Hopefully you guys can have some fun while im gone. Enjoy the war. Lots of fun to be had by all!

"...Although I have made a career out of remodeling the truth into convenient shapes while taking possession of commodities legally belonging to others. I would dispute the fact that what I've done has been wrong. Legally yes, but you should know that the universe is not by nature an equitable distributor of good health and good fortune."

FeedBack
Spoiler
Spoiler
Everyone else has nice little quotes about them in their sig.. I thought this one would be snazzy...
AeonKnight wrote: You know you single Handedly made nearly all of them inacitve. well done.
Spoiler
Cobolt wrote:
Another important thing regarding such things are that I also feel that my "shadow" shouldn´t be "everywhere" in the alliance. A legacy is in my opinion a good thing as long as it is on a foundation level, values and such. But if it seeps to much into things it is very hard for current leadership to make own policy as ppl tend to referr to "old ways" wich rarely are up to date.... As I have said to other leaders, it was never my intention to try to keep the alliance as a static entity - infact quite the opposite, I was adamant to keep evolving the alliance according to how the game developed, only thing I felt needed to be solid is the sprit, heart and foundation of Titans that in my opinion could be described with a few words - "good guys". :)
[/quote]
Spoiler
~Desert Phantom~ wrote:
Kjarkur wrote:
~Desert Phantom~ wrote:DDE SUCK...that is all!!!
Bring it on TAF. ;)
TAF posted that?!?!...I thought ~DP~did!!!
Osiris™ wrote:
~Desert Phantom~ wrote:DDE SUCK...that is all!!!

If there is anything you do suck on then its my back vagina ;)
You sir must like men doesn't mean I do and if I did KJ would be my type I don't go after bottom feeders :smt078
ZERO
Spoiler
On 1/14/14, at 5:12 PM, Dean Bailey Z E R O 1907332 HVE Canadia wrote:
> glad his return overshadowed our betrayal.
~Les Erebus~
Forum Addict
Alliance: TF
ID: 1907332

Well I will say goodbye to T I T A N S and my brothers/sister from there. I am not surrendering just well being Les Ennemis...

FS send me invite I is former 2IC noob of T I T A N S
philipbanks 2:41 PM

Man I can mass from right here in my shower and it feels nice

lesennemis 2:42 PM

stop using massing for non pure duties in the shower and yes i am quoting that
~TheJoker~
Forum Irregular
Alliance: ~RiCoS_WÅrLoRdS~
ID: 1908084

gl dde/titans
Image Image

*********************************** TheJoker Trade Feedback ***********************************

My Msn is : Dan@skeav.com (MSN Allways Online 24/7)
~Les Erebus~
Forum Addict

~TheJoker~ wrote:gl dde/titans
I love ya Joker glad to have ya back in-game

Dexter Morgan™
Forum Elite
Alliance: ~Dark Dominium~
Race: ~DDE~
ID: 8675309
Alternate name(s): theDEX,Stewie Griffin,Sylar,Dis Tra Tuat Harsesis,Dark Lunas,BANNED to keep my valid points out of the public sounds like MSNBC is running this forum

Jedi~Tank wrote:
WoofyBear wrote:ok guys, I have been too busy to really mass anyone in this war since i have moved countries and apartments three times!

I have had fun with it though. I know this is the time of year the server usually gets slow with people going back to school and not having much time to play, but it was fun.

i would like to congradulate the guys that finally massed me down. I was farming you guys pretty heavy but everyone seemed to be a bit inactive for a while. When Jedi came back it was like everyone in dde woke up! Damn, you must be one hell of a motivational speaker man!

Anyways, finally got massed down a couple times. I guess it was coming to me since i farmed you guys so much.

Anyways, Glad to have fun with you guys but I have to do the traveling thing again. I will be setting vac in about 12 hours so, farm me and mass the rest of what i have. I wont be coming back till just before Christmas. Hope you guys have a lot of fun!

I know i didnt do much, but here is my ME for the time I have been in the war since I came off vac last time...

Military Records and Achievements
AS OF Sep 29, 10:50

Your Achievements (war points per in brakets)
Attack Mercs Killed (30) 17,479,807
Defence Mercs Killed (10) 124,143
Attack Soldiers Killed(60) 7,490
Defence Soldiers Killed(20) 11
Attack Super Soldiers Killed(300) 27,553,221
Defence Super Soldiers Killed(100) 275,278
Spies Killed(50) 9,254,496
Spy Killers Killed(50) 10,640,705
Mothership Weapons Destroyed(300) 83,671
Mothership Shields Destroyed(300) 231,081
Mothership Fleets Destroyed(200) 816
Planet Defences Destroyed(300) 25
Planets Taken(5000) 2
Naquadah Stolen(0.0001) 80,212,431,862,325
Untrained Kidnapped(50) 15,317,459
Weapon Points Destroyed (Sab+Att)(0.0001) 431,382,283,022
Attack Turns Used(1) 31,620
TOTAL WAR EXPERIENCE POINTS 18,696,093,466

Your Failures
Attacking Mercenaries Lost 0
Defending Mercenaries Lost 12,127,190
Questers Lost 0
Defenders Lost 0
Super Questers Lost 135,020
Super Defenders Lost 19,871,882
Covert Agents Lost 12,350,032
Anti-Intelligence Drone Lost 637,244
Mothership Weapons Lost 488,141
Mothership Shields Lost 244,559
Mothership Fleets Lost 0
Planet Defences Lost 0
Planets Lost 1
Naquadah Lost 2,068,916,567,101
Untrained Lost 0
Weapon Points Destroyed (Sab+Att on You) 0
Attack Turns Used Against You 3,962
Plus/Minus 0

Im sure it's not the greatest.. but its a good average for me... :-)

Nice, you got some kills and had some fun, thats what matters. Be safe over the holidays m8. Cya around January.

40:1 naq hit ratio....... its why this war will never end, the bad guys gots naqs, and robin hoods take it.....
Last edited by Empy on Wed Nov 02, 2011 7:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: ~Empy
Dmonix
Count Duckula
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Scouse
ID: 21000

Realistically speaking that naq ratio isn't from mH/DDE alone I could also post my naq stolen logs and claim an amazing ration where in reality most of it isn't from farming FS or TL for that matter.

Steal from the rich and the inactive and the not so rich but not involved in this war and give to the needy provided you admit that you're addicted to naq and need to keep getting it.

Spoiler
Kikaz wrote:Thanks to:
MaYHeM - You guys were the closest thing I've found to family in this game, thanks for giving me a chance and eventually being crazy enough to vote me onto your high council and eventually let me lead you for several months. I had a blast with you guys.
Dexter Morgan™
Forum Elite
Alliance: ~Dark Dominium~
Race: ~DDE~
ID: 8675309
Alternate name(s): theDEX,Stewie Griffin,Sylar,Dis Tra Tuat Harsesis,Dark Lunas,BANNED to keep my valid points out of the public sounds like MSNBC is running this forum

Dmonix wrote:Realistically speaking that naq ratio isn't from mH/DDE alone I could also post my naq stolen logs and claim an amazing ration where in reality most of it isn't from farming FS or TL for that matter.

Steal from the rich and the inactive and the not so rich but not involved in this war and give to the needy provided you admit that you're addicted to naq and need to keep getting it.

While this is true, I find it kinda kewl that he took less losses and only lost 2 tril in over a month to around 50 fighters, and miscelanious farmers...

And I AM NEEDY, and to be addicted you have to not be in denial of the addiction (introspectively speaking of course).......i needs naqs i needs naqs i needs naqs :sge
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie
ID: 0

So basically what we have here, is 2 fools started something, got Titans wacked and now running out to FS where...its basically a step down. I apologize to Titans empire on behalf of the.....the 2 brothers..I dunno why but it seems appropriate I do so. :-k

EDIT: With the expulsion of les and dex this war can be over. Congrats to the Titans that found the time to play in it and "waves" to the gang that gave me 2 really good onliners. Peace. ;)

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
~Les Erebus~
Forum Addict

Jedi. I love you too you ole drunk you

jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

Les Ennemis wrote:Jedi. I love you too you ole drunk you

Lucky me. :smt107

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
~Les Erebus~
Forum Addict

oh and btw jedi it was per your agreement i step down and you will cease fire this dead war.. and dexter was already in FS.. lol.. damn bro you slipping are you okay??? :smt047

jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

Les Ennemis wrote:oh and btw jedi it was per your agreement i step down and you will cease fire this dead war.. and dexter was already in FS.. lol.. damn bro you slipping are you okay??? :smt047

No no, the agreement was they toss you out, let's be clear on that.

Deni
~Les Erebus~
Forum Addict

Toss me out roflmao dude i got the logs opf HC and players asking me what i will do. I chose to leave i could of stayed.. i pressed the quit button get over yourself moron

jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

Les Ennemis wrote:Toss me out roflmao dude i got the logs opf HC and players asking me what i will do. I chose to leave i could of stayed.. i pressed the quit button get over yourself moron

Ohhhh, struck a nerve did we? :smt090 get out of our war thread.

Deni
~Les Erebus~
Forum Addict

Jedi ended the war with a cease fire. This thread can be closed now.. Thanks ;) Yes Jedi having to leave a good home cause of one active player like you strikes a nerve leaving my brothers and sisters once again does suck.

AGAIN please close thread

Return to “The Galactic Colosseum”