MaYHeM/DDE vs FS

Warning: Role Playing Zone - Content guidelines are applied less stringently.
For the many battle and war threads, and individual challenges for other players.
Forum rules
This is a war Forum. Minors, faint of heart, or those with heart conditions are encouraged to use the General forums.
The team reserves its right to change the titles of threads to ensure that the title reflects the nature of the thread
Link to: Message from the Section Head and Mods
DavyC
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: Forgotten Serenity
Race: Daimon :P
ID: 0

Re: FS -v- DDE

Come on, Coyle, DDE lost alot today. Let them have that little happy moment.

:lol:
Spoiler
stephen says (16:11):
wes "jt" mantooth is jealous cause their always 2nd best in the ratings
Trade feedback
Spoiler
Colos
The Ascended
Alliance: None
Race: Human

Becouse you guys massed 3 accounts? Out of, what, 100? 70 of them off PPT, with hundreds of billions of def?

Come on guys, you're better than that :?

Colos
ImageImageImage
Spoiler
Jason... wrote:
Colos wrote:I was a God, too.
Fixxed
Easy^
Forum Elite

wish i could... but i'm being pmed by almost every FUALL alliance (out of DDE) how we shouldn't be farming them etc.... but i wonder why they keep hitting us than....

Damn i bet if i lined all the words that i wrote today i'd be around the world at least once. :smt115
The Leader and Creator of Forgotten Serenity
Spoiler
Champions Train, Losers Complain!
Borek
Forum Addict

Easy^ wrote:wish i could... but i'm being pmed by almost every FUALL alliance (out of DDE) how we shouldn't be farming them etc.... but i wonder why they keep hitting us than....

Damn i bet if i lined all the words that i wrote today i'd be around the world at least once. :smt115
Probably farm you as you have low/no defenses and appear in our logs on a daily basis.
Edmund Blackadder-"The path of my Life is beset with Cowpats from the Devils own satanic herd!"
DavyC
Fledgling Forumer

@ Colos
It was (yet another) quiet day, but that's just what Coyle did. All I'm saying is that you guys won't have the opportunity to kill such stats on us unless we really screw up, so enjoy the little victories. :)
Spoiler
Trade feedback
Spoiler
deni
The Initiate
Alliance: THE DARK DOMINIUM
Race: Goddess
ID: 75493

Honours and Awards

DavyC wrote:@ Colos
It was (yet another) quiet day, but that's just what Coyle did. All I'm saying is that you guys won't have the opportunity to kill such stats on us unless we really screw up, so enjoy the little victories. :)

good to see you admit defeat finally

If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe.

Keep smiling, it makes people wonder what you're up to
DavyC
Fledgling Forumer

I did? Where?
Spoiler
Trade feedback
Spoiler
Colos
The Ascended
Alliance: None
Race: Human

DavyC wrote:@ Colos
ImageImageImage
Spoiler
Jason... wrote:
Colos wrote:I was a God, too.
Fixxed
DavyC
Fledgling Forumer

[-X

Of course you would interpret it that way. Never said we were statless, we just play guerilla-style. Thought you'd have realised that by now, after all I think Mezz had told you before.

Bon appetit my 10b defs. :smt117
Spoiler
Trade feedback
Spoiler
Dark Hero
Forum Expert
Alliance: Truly Infidel
Race: FRA + other monkeys
ID: 20558

Thanks to DDE for funding me with a couple of mill uu worth of naq (its so generous seeing as my army size is getting real small lately due to ascensions).

No more server war = blissssssss :-D
Spoiler
Awards:
Spoiler
Presenting Vicariously:
Spoiler
Andy says: (12:15:34 PM)
i thought singapore was in china >.>

Dark Hero says: (12:15:41 PM)
AHAHAHAHA

Andy says: (12:15:41 PM)
or is that japan

Dark Hero says: (12:15:54 PM)
no... they are all different countries :P

Andy says: (12:16:05 PM)
singapore is a country?

Dark Hero says: (12:16:12 PM)
LMAO
Daku:
Spoiler
xDaku (FS) says: (10:10:07 PM)
I need to teach you how to eat curry on a sofa

xDaku (FS) says: (10:10:29 PM)
Give you my inbred expertise
papa~smurf
Forum Addict
Alliance: fool killer
Race: human

i know i am statless lol and it make me feel like a dirty boy LMAO

seriosly, u guys have been very relentless on my account , as Aud said(and my momma once i believe)
"see where that big mouth of yours get ya "

so after giving u guys a kids meal (200 bill defense) a few snacks (90,80,70 billion) i left some crumbs( 10 billion) (which u eat lol twice) I sold my weapons, raided back double what i lost in one turn and left the game for RL for a bit. Oh lest i forget JP, u can eat my MS any time.....

oh guick edit
Q...u be one crazy mofo I figured it out, it has cost u 1.50 $ every time u have lifered me (total cost u 5.50 about), and only cost me .25 cents(total cost to me 1,50),,,,,how long can we keep it up before we become like a Chicago politician and start registering the recently dead to vote for better campaign financing ?

think u guys are having server war withdraws.
[spoiler]611 attacks total | page 1 of 21[/spoiler]

If i get the wild hair to mass, i will, but more concern i am with ascending right now, but all things in time.
Easy^ Rocks
ArchAngel Lucifer
Forum Irregular
Alliance: ~RiCoS UnDeRLoRdS~
Race: System Lord
ID: 81951

everyone in DDE throw up a 2t def LMAO. and whoever does stay online with nox and crit on. wait for em to mass it. and counter with a ready to Kill team.
wars in SGW are nowadays won by not he who has the strategy, resources or credit card. its won by the biggest pricks who are the most stubborn

EDIT: unless youre ricos...

warning, anything that comes out of this chat box is not subject to any kind of Prosecution. If youre offended in any way by my meaningless banter. Grow a pair of ballZ.

LG is the new Prior.
Spoiler
Doing an EPA - The Act of Massing someone with little or unworthy massable stats for a possible retalitory assault by the defenders.
Spoiler
people im at war with...
EPA - Though you cant really call THAT a War ROFL. They Have Nothing. Alliance Rating : 1/10
Spoiler
snipes wrote: 07:06 BMMJ13 [ EPA - Murdock] ~Tyler Durden~ [ ~RiCoS UnDeRLoRdS~ - Knight] attack 15 Win
07:05 BMMJ13 [ EPA - Murdock] Demise [ ~RiCoS UnDeRLoRdS~ - Acckiller] attack 15 Win
06:48 BMMJ13 [ EPA - Murdock] Angelos [ ~RiCoS UnDeRLoRdS~ ] attack 15 Win

lets set prophet on em :P
Pug wrote:so the planet stealer and his zero def alliance have decided to add us to there farm list... more farms for us now
lol
Prior - Prophet - Messiah - Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG
- AGL - IAG - TAG- PTAG - LTAG - QTAG - KTAG
- GAG - TOE - TUS - TUN - TUK
papa~smurf
Forum Addict
Alliance: fool killer
Race: human

"wars in SGW are nowadays won by not he who has the strategy, resources or credit card. its won by the biggest pricks who are the most stubborn"

nice, that sums it up
Easy^ Rocks
qacol
Forum Elite
ID: 1924338

papa~smurf wrote:i know i am statless lol and it make me feel like a dirty boy LMAO

seriosly, u guys have been very relentless on my account , as Aud said(and my momma once i believe)
"see where that big mouth of yours get ya "

so after giving u guys a kids meal (200 bill defense) a few snacks (90,80,70 billion) i left some crumbs( 10 billion) (which u eat lol twice) I sold my weapons, raided back double what i lost in one turn and left the game for RL for a bit. Oh lest i forget JP, u can eat my MS any time.....

oh guick edit
Q...u be one crazy mofo I figured it out, it has cost u 1.50 $ every time u have lifered me (total cost u 5.50 about), and only cost me .25 cents(total cost to me 1,50),,,,,how long can we keep it up before we become like a Chicago politician and start registering the recently dead to vote for better campaign financing ?

think u guys are having server war withdraws.
[spoiler]611 attacks total | page 1 of 21[/spoiler]

If i get the wild hair to mass, i will, but more concern i am with ascending right now, but all things in time.

I have lots of lifers to kill, but only kill off what i need to. I have 170 mill more to kill then I can buy some uu.

~Qacol~
Train more AC units
ArchAngel Lucifer
Forum Irregular
Alliance: ~RiCoS UnDeRLoRdS~
Race: System Lord
ID: 81951

papa~smurf wrote:"wars in SGW are nowadays won by not he who has the strategy, resources or credit card. its won by the biggest pricks who are the most stubborn"

nice, that sums it up

YER. but doesnt hurt to try strategy occasionally
wars in SGW are nowadays won by not he who has the strategy, resources or credit card. its won by the biggest pricks who are the most stubborn

EDIT: unless youre ricos...

warning, anything that comes out of this chat box is not subject to any kind of Prosecution. If youre offended in any way by my meaningless banter. Grow a pair of ballZ.

LG is the new Prior.
Spoiler
Doing an EPA - The Act of Massing someone with little or unworthy massable stats for a possible retalitory assault by the defenders.
Spoiler
people im at war with...
EPA - Though you cant really call THAT a War ROFL. They Have Nothing. Alliance Rating : 1/10
Spoiler
snipes wrote: 07:06 BMMJ13 [ EPA - Murdock] ~Tyler Durden~ [ ~RiCoS UnDeRLoRdS~ - Knight] attack 15 Win
07:05 BMMJ13 [ EPA - Murdock] Demise [ ~RiCoS UnDeRLoRdS~ - Acckiller] attack 15 Win
06:48 BMMJ13 [ EPA - Murdock] Angelos [ ~RiCoS UnDeRLoRdS~ ] attack 15 Win

lets set prophet on em :P
Pug wrote:so the planet stealer and his zero def alliance have decided to add us to there farm list... more farms for us now
lol
Prior - Prophet - Messiah - Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG
- AGL - IAG - TAG- PTAG - LTAG - QTAG - KTAG
- GAG - TOE - TUS - TUN - TUK

Return to “The Galactic Colosseum”