a realisation...

Forum for all general ingame discussion.
Asami Ayano
Forum Irregular

Re: a realisation...

HairyMehoff wrote:
Asami Ayano wrote:
Sure, it gets worse, does that mean there are no opportunities once you get old?

Well, You Can Always Walk Around The Nursing Home Pinchin The Nurses Butts. That's What My Grandpa Does, And He Just Blames It On Goin Senile Or Sumthin. ;)

Aha! There is opportunity awaiting at every corner!
My Grandma cuts lines, she just hobbles right through them, and nobody dares stop her.

Fortune Cookie:
All is not lost when you have lost all.
BELISKNER wrote: You sound like a cheap fortune cookie.
What do expensive ones sound like? :?
HairyMehoff
Forum Expert
ID: 0

hahahaha nice. are you going to give us a fortune for every post as well? because that would be swell :)
Asami Ayano
Forum Irregular

Of course I am :-D

Fortune Cookie:
A man must do his work. A fortune cookie, especially cheap ones, must do its work.
chucknorris101
Forum Irregular

so the game is flawed cuz other people have been playing longer then you and have more skill then you?? a very long post does not give it any merit whatsoever, and yours proves this...the biggest most important resource in game is TIME to do everything needed to grow an account well...you cant be big and powerful if you sit back and write whiny threads like this when you could be farming and raiding...
Sephiroth
Forum Irregular
Alliance: Spartan Group Omega
Race: Project MJOLNIR
ID: 117

agreed, good point

xXxHonourxXx
BELISKNER
Forum Expert
Alliance: Lone Wolf ~ Ex-Dirty Dozen
Race: Ancient
ID: 6116

Asami Ayano wrote:
BELISKNER wrote:
Asami Ayano wrote:Nothing will ever be perfect, life isn't fair, deal.

You sound like a cheap fortune cookie.

Thank you!

I like fortunes and I like cookies.
And siggified.

Cheap and annoying! :-D
We Fought Together, We Died Together

Play NOW!!

Dirty Dozen - The End of an Era
SÅTÅN 666
Forum Addict
Race: System Lord
Alternate name(s): Ancient God Anubis

Krahe wrote:Over the past couple months as I've really started exploring the ascended development server and with wars in main, I've increasingly come accross the biggest flaw this game has. Alot of damage can be done to someone while they are offline, often without any sort of notice or way for them to defend themselves, and on ascended, without them knowing who it was who did it, and with very little or no damage done to the aggressor.

But at the same time, wars are a joke. the aggressor sells their defences and untrains their spies and the defenders lose their defence weapons and lose a bunch of spies, then the 2 sides farm eachother until one gives in or both give in.

This game has been out for over 2 and a half years and there are still soo many flaws. Every update assists those in the top 2 percent instead of the rest of the game who struggles along under the top 2 percent's domination. Once long ago there was thousands of people playing. Now, theres countless numbers of dormant accounts, just getting farmed and raided.
The ascended server is a joke, a few put in the time to learn it early on and now dominate it with lower ranked people unable to do anything. Someone could be massively attacked, drop in rank and then be unable to attack back.

All of this has led me to the realisation that this game sucks! There is no point in playing the game unless you like to hurt people. I for one am fed up and refuse to play anymore. To those poor souls who actually spent money on this game, there are hundreds of games which are infinitely better. There are even games that don't punish you for having a life!

I would say it was a good 2 years, but most of the people I met on this game were vengeful or stupid teenagers who got smacked around for being stupid, then continued being stupid. There was some nice people, quite a few people I knew in DDE were nice, then again there was some pricks in there as well. Omega was full of pricks, and had some nice guys in it too.

The forums and chat rooms should be anonymously mod'd. While I was modding the chat room there was tons of people threatening to mass me for kicking them for legitimate reasons. I even had someone threaten to kill me for kicking them. For some reason they didn't get permanently banned for life even though the senior mod (Xavier) observed it and banned them as well. Only god knows how much this continues throughout both mediums unchecked... I expect this to be taken down within the hour... oh well, to those lucky few who get to read it, move on to games and to life activities which arent a complete waste of your time...

N00B...
Asami Ayano
Forum Irregular

BELISKNER wrote:
Asami Ayano wrote:
BELISKNER wrote:
Asami Ayano wrote:Nothing will ever be perfect, life isn't fair, deal.

You sound like a cheap fortune cookie.

Thank you!

I like fortunes and I like cookies.
And siggified.

Cheap and annoying! :-D

I'm annoying?
I'm hurt :lol:

Fortune cookie:
Never insult a fortune cookie. You may eat it, but never insult it. :)
Dagr
Forum Expert
Race: Asgard
ID: 50627
Alternate name(s): Day

Can you get food poisoning from a fortune cookie? If so, I'd watch out...
Asami Ayano
Forum Irregular

:? well fortune cookies can give you ill fortune! :P

Fortune Cookie:
Never take good fortune for granted.
hidden
Lord of Chickens

chucknorris101 wrote:so the game is flawed cuz other people have been playing longer then you and have more skill then you?? a very long post does not give it any merit whatsoever, and yours proves this...the biggest most important resource in game is TIME to do everything needed to grow an account well...you cant be big and powerful if you sit back and write whiny threads like this when you could be farming and raiding...

don't ignore the rest of the post

wars mean nothing NOTHING explain how that has to do with length playing because the better you are the more pointless wars are
Wolf359 wrote:I agree with hidden
Wolf359
The Big Bad Admin
Alliance: EPA
Race: Tauri

Honours and Awards

chucknorris101 wrote:so the game is flawed cuz other people have been playing longer then you and have more skill then you?? a very long post does not give it any merit whatsoever, and yours proves this...the biggest most important resource in game is TIME to do everything needed to grow an account well...you cant be big and powerful if you sit back and write whiny threads like this when you could be farming and raiding...

On one hand I agree - people who have played longer are bound to have better accounts.

On the other hand - skill?? Sorry - there is little or NO skill left in this game compared to what it used to be - unless you count skill as sitting behind your PC for hours on end raiding and attacking? You could train a monkey to do that mindless garbage.

The game is not dead - at least not yet. But it ceased to be turn based long ago and has transformed from a game in which you had to think about how you used your resources (particularly AT and the consequences of using them), into a game in which success does actually rely on how long you are prepared to sit behind your PC carrying out mindless, unskillful tasks.

So again, on the one hand you are correct - TIME is needed to produce a good account - but on the other hand it is TIME sat in front of your PC for hours on end undergoing mind numbing tasks, as opposed to TIME in the game.
Severian wrote:So I say as a last resort, splice Semper & Wolf359 for a good balance, Clone said unholy abomination a hundred times, let loose on forums and problem solved.
Mod Speak
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Time.. such a silly invention. One cannot do without.
Nimras
Forum Addict
Alliance: Yggdrasil
Race: Viking
ID: 30667

Auriel wrote:Time.. such a silly invention. One cannot do without.

Well time doesnt exist it something we invented why i never know. It was a invention we could be without.

Why time travel cant be done is easy because time does not exist never has and never will.

Einstien proved it and today more and more proves time is only something we made up and invented but time cant be messured proberly also why our calenders and watches are wrong all the time.

Now back to topic well i do agrea with some of what he says.
~Phoenix~
Forum Addict
Alliance: Unaligned
Race: Immortal

Time doesnt exist?

Right.. ok...

I dont see how this turned from SGW to real life though.

Return to “StarGateWars General”