All Goa'uld and System Lord discussion
Legendary Apophis
Forum History
Alliance: Generations
Race: System Lord
ID: 7889
Alternate name(s): Apophis the Great

Re: Ancient message to Goa'uld.

Phoenix of Terra wrote:I'm sorry, aren't you dead?

Looks like not :lol:
Hard to understand slave?
WE ARE GODS, the GODS among us can NOT die!
Spoiler

Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG ~ AGoL - Completed
Spoiler
<Dmonix> Damnit Jim how come every conversation with you always ends up discussing something deep and meaningful?
<Dmonix> We always end up discussing male/female differences or politics or football
<Dmonix> All the really important issues in life
Phoenix of Terra
Forum Zombie
Alliance: ex-TSA
Race: Troll
ID: 12371123

:roll:

Strange, I'm not dead either, so looks like history is wrong in some cases.

Your banter bores me. You'd think thousands of years would make you more interesting :P
My name is red because I'm one of the few Tok`ra. Your questions have now been answered.
Pimping D wrote:if this game has made you cry please delete your account and get a life
Prophet of Truth wrote:You are an impediment that the universe can no longer abide. Nature itself cries out for your destruction...
The Phoenix Awards!
Legendary Apophis
Forum History
Alliance: Generations
ID: 7889
Alternate name(s): Apophis the Great

Our speech works on most, only FEW like you resist, with time you'll see the light and follow the path of the gods.
Spoiler

Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG ~ AGoL - Completed
Spoiler
<Dmonix> Damnit Jim how come every conversation with you always ends up discussing something deep and meaningful?
<Dmonix> We always end up discussing male/female differences or politics or football
<Dmonix> All the really important issues in life
Phoenix of Terra
Forum Zombie

You clowns are just like modern movies, lots of lights and sounds, but in the end, no plot or quality.

:P
My name is red because I'm one of the few Tok`ra. Your questions have now been answered.
Pimping D wrote:if this game has made you cry please delete your account and get a life
Prophet of Truth wrote:You are an impediment that the universe can no longer abide. Nature itself cries out for your destruction...
The Phoenix Awards!
Nicholai Brocov
Forum Regular
Race: Goa'uld
Alternate name(s): Brocov

Phoenix get outta here if all you're going to do is chastise the people who actually contribute to this section.

Just because a person's character is dead in the franchise, doesn't mean they can't be RP'd or idolized and any real fan would understand that, so your either looking for trouble or just being a jackass. In either case I don't appreciate it. You can speak your mind just have a reason to post in this section other than to talk crap on other people's enjoyment of this section.
Phoenix of Terra
Forum Zombie

Nicholai Brocov wrote:

Phoenix get outta here if all you're going to do is chastise the people who actually contribute to this section.

Just because a person's character is dead in the franchise, doesn't mean they can't be RP'd or idolized and any real fan would understand that, so your either looking for trouble or just being a jackass. In either case I don't appreciate it. You can speak your mind just have a reason to post in this section other than to talk crap on other people's enjoyment of this section.

I'm sorry, but he's brought up the Tollan death at least three times during our multithread convo. Plus, gods can't die, how's that for a SL quote for you? Seeing as I recently learned this, it was my way of telling him to knock it off about the Tollan. He's not dead and neither are we.
The Phoenix Awards!
Reschef
Forum Elder
Alliance: ~Ricos Warlords~ (retired)
ID: 37648

Phoenix of Terra wrote:neither are we.

Well, that's just a matter of time and of your skills as a slave.

- Reschef
Spoiler
Borek wrote: No one ever died from playing SGW, although i think some of the whiners may come close to drowning in their own tears :roll:
ImageImage
Phoenix of Terra
Forum Zombie

Reschef wrote:
Phoenix of Terra wrote:neither are we.

Well, that's just a matter of time and of your skills as a slave.

- Reschef

No, I plan to survive for a quite a while thanks to battlefield prowess, persistence, and the poor aim of your Jaffa. ;)

BTW, after considering Nicholai's post, I will only be posting in such a manner in one RP thread at a time in this forum. At the moment, it's this one. To all of you willing to match wits with a Tollan renegade bent on avenging Tollana,

Bring it :twisted: ;) :P
The Phoenix Awards!

Return to “Goa'uld/ System Lords”