just curious...

want to publicly say something about the current Forum Mods? The Mod setup? The Rules of the Forum? here you go...
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie
Location: Borehamwood Elstree, England, 2 mins from George Lucas Studios.

Re: just curious...

please stay on topic, if you guys want to talk about Elladan then please make a thread about it :wink:

Infinite Love Is the Only Truth: Everything Else Is Illusion.

-David Icke
Deidara
Forum Irregular

auriel/elladan pretended to be in a coma as a way to get sympathy, prank the forum, and get UU and naq to re-build for \'once she recoverd\'.

Thanks for the explanation, wont say who, but yea.. i gues i was wrong, noobs should really go off this side of the forum lol
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie

CAN WE PLEASE STAY ON TOPIC????????????????????????????????? #-o :? :x

-David Icke
Deidara
Forum Irregular

probably not, but i dont wish to anger u, so ill just.... *walks away*
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie

sigh!

its not about angering me its about keeping the topic free of spam and keeping it as close to the topic at hand as possible :?

Elladan and her position as MOD or past conduct is not the issue here.

-David Icke
Legendary Apophis
Forum History
Alliance: Generations
Race: System Lord
ID: 7889
Alternate name(s): Apophis the Great

Agreed, cut the spam. :)
We already have enough misery on the world to cry about, no need to add new stuff on the list heh
Spoiler

Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG ~ AGoL - Completed
Spoiler
<Dmonix> Damnit Jim how come every conversation with you always ends up discussing something deep and meaningful?
<Dmonix> We always end up discussing male/female differences or politics or football
<Dmonix> All the really important issues in life
MajorLeeHurts
Major Pain

Xeen wrote:Rev. Auriel Daniels
Do not take it wrong Ellladan, but it is pretty easy to lost the trust in eyes of people by lying them for long time.. (especially trying to arise their condollence for purposelly constructed fiction)
Then, of course, you cannot expect you will "regain" lost trust just because being promoted to mod team for less than 1 week back.
Most resonable human beings has memory longer than few days. Some may trust you somewhere in future, some will never, but all will remain cautious about all your posted ideas in future. Such move is pretty risky for any team leader cos it can hurt trust of whole team. Such person is very easy target if anybody wants to accuse any MOD team member from anything.

At least this forum as one big advantage - you can play SGW and completelly ignore this forum. Another advantage is - nobody can steal your own opinion if you will not allow it.
In my eyes, level of this forum is falling down fast. Posts what was offensive in past starting to be "allowed" and now is "pretty common". How much it is a fault of recent leadership Im not able to judge.

My idea is - those who disagree with current falling direction of forum and want this forum polite, clean of crap and offensive trashtalk - can make new forum with new mood team and new rules. And work hard to be more sucsessful and more friendly place than this one.

Those who wants to stay here must follow dirrection ordered by current forum leadership or get moded, banned, offended etc...

Another idea is - those who are not familiar with current forum direction can also send to Jason (as highest instance) a petition about disagreement with current forum leadership direction for example. Im sure if admin will get few dozens such petitions he will focus to this problem and try to solve it.

Xeen I think this is a great idea but im afraid most of the population is unaware of all the facts ( including myself ) Outside of the obvious FS and Jenny getting fired ,there is much more going on than meets the eye.

So I ask ..

Mods: please post more info so that the community can get a clear picture of whats going on

Smoosh : Do not stifle the mods , instead be open to this criticism and answer directly as to your reasons and agenda. If there is nothing sinister going on then why not get it all out in the open.
Kaboomer wrote: "Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for. "
DaDigi
Forum Elder
Alliance: I hate all equally
Race: Tri-athalon
ID: 46811

Jack wrote:
TheRook wrote:I'm concerned/shocked Auriel is Elladan... and also that she made it to a mod position...

TheRook

If you'd like to say something about one of my mods, then please do so via the appropriate channels.

Your mods? That's the second time you've said something like that. Unless you own us...
DaDigi
Former Moderator for Market & Suggestions/Reports
Deidara
Forum Irregular

Jack wrote:
[MB]Avenger wrote:CAN WE PLEASE STAY ON TOPIC????????????????????????????????? #-o :? :x

You guys heard him, no more spam.

U do know u just spammed right! :lol:

bad boy if u ask me ><
DaDigi
Forum Elder

Vendetta wrote:
DaDigi wrote:The fact that any of you can have a conversation with Tok'ra that lasts more than 5 lines is amazing.

Oh, and moved to Forum/Mod Feedback

That from the person that as a mod IMPERSONATED a forum user, then got a new ingame ID and a new forum account to mod with from forum when he got caught, THEN got the user who caught him for IMPERSONATING a user banned.

RIGHT. I impersonated Geisha. She changed her name to mock the moderators, and I made a new account to mock her. I made two posts, which were quite obviously made in a funny overtone. Everybody knew it was not actually her. After five minutes on the account, I had Agapooka disable it so there could be no more problems with it.

You're absolutely correct. Lock me up. Send me to gitmo. Feed me to the lions! I'm a dangerous criminal.
DaDigi
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

DaDigi wrote:
Jack wrote:
TheRook wrote:I'm concerned/shocked Auriel is Elladan... and also that she made it to a mod position...

TheRook

If you'd like to say something about one of my mods, then please do so via the appropriate channels.

Your mods? That's the second time you've said something like that. Unless you own us...

My idea is he's talking about me (as being Misc Mod-his section) in particular, DaDigi.. :) But that's just me..
Also quite surprised you didn't know, TheRook.. 'twas "big news" like some six months ago..
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie

DaDigi wrote:
Vendetta wrote:
DaDigi wrote:The fact that any of you can have a conversation with Tok'ra that lasts more than 5 lines is amazing.

That from the person that as a mod IMPERSONATED a forum user, then got a new ingame ID and a new forum account to mod with from forum when he got caught, THEN got the user who caught him for IMPERSONATING a user banned.

RIGHT. I impersonated Geisha. She changed her name to mock the moderators, and I made a new account to mock her. I made two posts, which were quite obviously made in a funny overtone. Everybody knew it was not actually her. After five minutes on the account, I had Agapooka disable it so there could be no more problems with it.

You're absolutely correct. Lock me up. Send me to gitmo. Feed me to the lions! I'm a dangerous criminal.

mate, as a MOD shouldnt YOU be setting the highest of examples instead of playing silly buggers on the forum?

that is aimed at ALL MODS, not you specifically :wink:

-David Icke
DaDigi
Forum Elder

[MB]Avenger wrote:
DaDigi wrote:
Vendetta wrote:

mate, as a MOD shouldnt YOU be setting the highest of examples instead of playing silly buggers on the forum?

Sorry bud, can't please everybody.
DaDigi
Nimras
Forum Addict
Alliance: Yggdrasil
Race: Viking
ID: 30667

Rev. Auriel Daniels wrote:@Nimras: Ah, you played the card of people-pleaser nicely there, implicitly accusing DaDigi from covering this up (as if it could) by putting it in the appropriate section.. Next thing we know you'll make this an announcement!? Just a hypothesis, as I'm no longer allowed to have opinions. (yup..)

Lol Auriel go to a corner please and read in the mod forum before you start arcusing me of anything it was moved before i could post we would let it stay as it's a give away that people will think we hide things. But instead of reading true the prober channels you arcuse me here smart move.
Zeratul
Elder Administrator
Alliance: Lucian Alliance
Race: Templar
ID: 7
Alternate name(s): Hrefna
Reitha

Honours and Awards

[MB]Avenger wrote:mate, as a MOD shouldnt YOU be setting the highest of examples instead of playing silly buggers on the forum?

that imitation issue (among others?) is the reason for section 3C and 3D of the forum rules... at the time of that issue, it wasnt forbidden, but now it is...

anyways, GET BACK ON TOPIC!!!
"Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the gods, Browsers shall be changed to carry the internet out amongst the peoples and we will spread Firefox to all the unbelievers. The power of the Firefox will be felt far and wide and the wicked users of IE shall be converted to use the true browsers."

Curious about our color? Feel free to ask...

Return to “Forum & Mod Feedback”