Board warning issued for:

Ombudsman Case Archives
Nigatsu_Aka
Forum Elder

Re: Board warning issued for:

caesar2 wrote:This is not only about Jack. there was a bunch of mods and GM's PMing me about my reports. shame... all were negative. my reportes were not good enough.

and now i see the point: if FUALL member breaks rules, rules are removed. when TTF member breakes rules, rules are in place.

jack, if your account was hacked its your problem, it wasnt me who hacked it so you should not acuse ppl in general.

or your trying to tell, your abusing your power as GM to revange TTF cuse you cant find those hackers? how can we understand all you have done and all what you wrote?

well, sure your murderer, if says that 8) if nothing else, your killing the forum moral and rules. well, and you ahve another staff helping you with this.

keep going!

ps: to tell someone is gay is not right, but i remember a war, called FUALL vs TO and if i remember right, we were public called gay, right? nobody was banned, not even warned. depends on GM/mod how he see that, if its RL insult breaking rules or its just a roleplaying.

anyways, ombudsman is mistick person, never around, always hiding. than he comes from shadows, decline all complaints against mods and GMs and hides back. why do we need this kind of institution? ah, i forgot. we dont need it, just few biterish ppl need it to play with ppl, moralize but self breaking rules and even more, like we noticed in another thread, mods like to go behind this forum to poke about someones life and net identity.

we need to open another discussion: do we need ombudsman? do we need this forum? do we need to listen all these kind of "moral" GM's and mods?

NO... they need us. we dont need them. without them we can exist, they cant exist without us.

jack, your nothing without lithium, without TTF. if you want to play with puppets make a party for every forum staff member, those who need to feel "The Power" of moding will come for sure.

At the end, if lithium was warned cuse "gay", we should reopen old cases. i think we dont have a rule wich says how old posts can be reported.

maybe tomorow we will find one new rule about this. who knows, mods need to play this game, we dont :) have fun lame's.

I was suspended for 2 weeks for 2 spam messages issued by TTF moderators, 2 spam that weren`t insults nor attempts for insults... stop crying that FUALL is corrupt and TTF not, will you? Your arguments are getting old and you start to bore the comunity with your whinings.

Thank you.
semper
The sharp-tongued devil you can't seem to forget...
Race: God
ID: 0

deni wrote:Anyways, if calling someone gay in a derogatory manner is not insult anymore, then maybe we should remove one of REK's warnings that he got for calling TLE a gay alliance. Or Nigatsu's last warning that he got for making comments about Mukasa's gender? You sure you want that?

I would say yes, remove them. People need to toughen up. I made a very long post about all these things not so long ago with much wisdom in it..you should all read it.
Accolades/Titles:
Spoiler
Started Playing: April 2005
Honours (5): Hall of Fame 2009. Annual Awards Host 2008, 2009, 2013, 2014 and 2015.
Winner (12): RP'er of the Year 2008, Runner Up Poster of the Year 2008, Debater of the Year 2008, War of the Year 2008, Poster of the Year 2009, Alliance of the Year 2009 (Nemesis Sect, Creator), Alliance War of the Year 2009 (Nempire vs Mayhem, Instigator), RP'er Runner Up 2009, Knew You'd Be Back 2010, Conflict of the Decade (FUALL v TF), Conflict of the Decade Runner Up (Ga vs TF), Alliance of the Decade (TDD).
Nominated (8): Writer of the year 2007, Avatar of the Year 2007, Poster of the Year 2007, Villain of the Year 2008, Player Sig 2008, Race Player of the Year 2009, Most Missed 2010, Alliance Leadership 2010, Most Missed 2011.
Commands (3): Supreme System Lord 2008, 2010, 2011 and 2012. System Lord Council 2006 - present. Dark Lord and Emperor of the Nempire 2009 - 2011.
Alliances (9): DDE, EA, OSL, TFUR, DDEII, AI, RM, WoB, Nemesis.
Forum Roles (4): Former Misc GM, Race Mod (Goa'uld), Debate forum patriarch and mod.
Colton
Forum Elder
Alliance: ~Leaf Village~
Race: Canadian
ID: 1938534

@ Caesar2

Jack is not 'blaming others' for his account so to speak. Awhile ago someone hacked a Mod's account with the sole purpose of wrecking Jacks account, atleast that's the jist of what I understood happend. I was Online at the time.
deni
The Initiate
Alliance: THE DARK DOMINIUM
Race: Goddess
ID: 75493

Honours and Awards

Semper wrote:
deni wrote:Anyways, if calling someone gay in a derogatory manner is not insult anymore, then maybe we should remove one of REK's warnings that he got for calling TLE a gay alliance. Or Nigatsu's last warning that he got for making comments about Mukasa's gender? You sure you want that?

I would say yes, remove them. People need to toughen up. I made a very long post about all these things not so long ago with much wisdom in it..you should all read it.

These are fortunately Jason's forums and not yours. If you want a forum where "everything goes", feel free to create an alternative sgw forums. Maybe it will make our job here more pleasant.

If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe.

Keep smiling, it makes people wonder what you're up to
caesar2
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Pirate's Panties Island
Race: [carrot]
ID: 1933254

deni wrote:you are right C2, if it was not for a few rotten apples, these forums would be a nice place to read and post. Unfortunately it is always the same people causing 90% of the trouble and trying to blame their poor choice of language and behaviour on the mods. It is indeed sad.

Anyways, if calling someone gay in a derogatory manner is not insult anymore, then maybe we should remove one of REK's warnings that he got for calling TLE a gay alliance. Or Nigatsu's last warning that he got for making comments about Mukasa's gender? You sure you want that?

do i understand it right: to be a guy or lesbian is BAD?

who is insulthing RL? did you see movie Philadelphia with Tom Hanks? i think we are much forwrd in homosexual relations in 21st century.

"I kissed a girl..." is one famous song, im sure we can find many otheres. i think its not insult if we call someone gay, lesbian or homosexual. many studyes confirmed that averyone has tendention to be homosexual.

just check animal world, than check our history (mean humans) and imagine we live in 21st century.

i think REKs warning should be removed as infinitis should be.

deni, arent you lesbian? jack is not gay? am not homosexual? who knows. maybe FS is gay (i says maybe) and who reported infinitis post dont know that.

but as i see the whole case, jack is modding and modding around infiniti's posts. its because he dont like him, its personal? or its just about those apples and oranges as you mentioned?

btw deni, you says my english is not good? did you mentioned something like that? REPORTED... but than will all mods just send me PM laughingto face. as usualy. funny is, only FUALL GM's and mods.

let me remind you: you should care about forum, not about alliance. if you want to care about allaince, be a alliance forum mod, not main forum.
RETURN of the P I R A T E
caesar2
Forum Addict

Nigatsu_Aka wrote:
caesar2 wrote:This is not only about Jack. there was a bunch of mods and GM's PMing me about my reports. shame... all were negative. my reportes were not good enough.

and now i see the point: if FUALL member breaks rules, rules are removed. when TTF member breakes rules, rules are in place.

jack, if your account was hacked its your problem, it wasnt me who hacked it so you should not acuse ppl in general.

or your trying to tell, your abusing your power as GM to revange TTF cuse you cant find those hackers? how can we understand all you have done and all what you wrote?

well, sure your murderer, if says that 8) if nothing else, your killing the forum moral and rules. well, and you ahve another staff helping you with this.

keep going!

ps: to tell someone is gay is not right, but i remember a war, called FUALL vs TO and if i remember right, we were public called gay, right? nobody was banned, not even warned. depends on GM/mod how he see that, if its RL insult breaking rules or its just a roleplaying.

anyways, ombudsman is mistick person, never around, always hiding. than he comes from shadows, decline all complaints against mods and GMs and hides back. why do we need this kind of institution? ah, i forgot. we dont need it, just few biterish ppl need it to play with ppl, moralize but self breaking rules and even more, like we noticed in another thread, mods like to go behind this forum to poke about someones life and net identity.

we need to open another discussion: do we need ombudsman? do we need this forum? do we need to listen all these kind of "moral" GM's and mods?

NO... they need us. we dont need them. without them we can exist, they cant exist without us.

jack, your nothing without lithium, without TTF. if you want to play with puppets make a party for every forum staff member, those who need to feel "The Power" of moding will come for sure.

At the end, if lithium was warned cuse "gay", we should reopen old cases. i think we dont have a rule wich says how old posts can be reported.

maybe tomorow we will find one new rule about this. who knows, mods need to play this game, we dont :) have fun lame's.

I was suspended for 2 weeks for 2 spam messages issued by TTF moderators, 2 spam that weren`t insults nor attempts for insults... stop crying that FUALL is corrupt and TTF not, will you? Your arguments are getting old and you start to bore the comunity with your whinings.

Thank you.

nigatsu, im always surprised why you are in DDE. you never respect NAPs, agreements and you never repayed. your DDE's shame and you should be banned from forum, from DDE forum and be sat by all players. but its well known, DDE will lose many members if they act honorable.
semper
The sharp-tongued devil you can't seem to forget...
Race: God
ID: 0

deni wrote:
Semper wrote:

These are fortunately Jason's forums and not yours. If you want a forum where "everything goes", feel free to create an alternative sgw forums. Maybe it will make our job here more pleasant.

Thats an amusing post...after all Deni your methods so far have worked so well... :lol: :lol: :lol:

You obviously have no idea what I was saying, and your inexperience with actually doing some modding rather than just pressing buttons with power behind them shows through in spades when we start to boil down to some actual posting...

and I was told you were a good mod and I believed it... last time I trust the opinions of here-say.

:wink:
You can save the attempts at return criticism's, you have already more than amply displayed your inability to handle this situation well at all by boiling down to arguments ad absurdium, and further more to a degree that of your ability to handle tough opposition..so yeah. you dont want me to just go ahead and mock these feeble attempts again do you?
Accolades/Titles:
Spoiler
Started Playing: April 2005
Honours (5): Hall of Fame 2009. Annual Awards Host 2008, 2009, 2013, 2014 and 2015.
Winner (12): RP'er of the Year 2008, Runner Up Poster of the Year 2008, Debater of the Year 2008, War of the Year 2008, Poster of the Year 2009, Alliance of the Year 2009 (Nemesis Sect, Creator), Alliance War of the Year 2009 (Nempire vs Mayhem, Instigator), RP'er Runner Up 2009, Knew You'd Be Back 2010, Conflict of the Decade (FUALL v TF), Conflict of the Decade Runner Up (Ga vs TF), Alliance of the Decade (TDD).
Nominated (8): Writer of the year 2007, Avatar of the Year 2007, Poster of the Year 2007, Villain of the Year 2008, Player Sig 2008, Race Player of the Year 2009, Most Missed 2010, Alliance Leadership 2010, Most Missed 2011.
Commands (3): Supreme System Lord 2008, 2010, 2011 and 2012. System Lord Council 2006 - present. Dark Lord and Emperor of the Nempire 2009 - 2011.
Alliances (9): DDE, EA, OSL, TFUR, DDEII, AI, RM, WoB, Nemesis.
Forum Roles (4): Former Misc GM, Race Mod (Goa'uld), Debate forum patriarch and mod.
deni
The Initiate

Honours and Awards

caesar2 wrote:
deni wrote:you are right C2, if it was not for a few rotten apples, these forums would be a nice place to read and post. Unfortunately it is always the same people causing 90% of the trouble and trying to blame their poor choice of language and behaviour on the mods. It is indeed sad.

Anyways, if calling someone gay in a derogatory manner is not insult anymore, then maybe we should remove one of REK's warnings that he got for calling TLE a gay alliance. Or Nigatsu's last warning that he got for making comments about Mukasa's gender? You sure you want that?

do i understand it right: to be a guy or lesbian is BAD?

who is insulthing RL? did you see movie Philadelphia with Tom Hanks? i think we are much forwrd in homosexual relations in 21st century.

"I kissed a girl..." is one famous song, im sure we can find many otheres. i think its not insult if we call someone gay, lesbian or homosexual. many studyes confirmed that averyone has tendention to be homosexual.

just check animal world, than check our history (mean humans) and imagine we live in 21st century.

i think REKs warning should be removed as infinitis should be.

deni, arent you lesbian? jack is not gay? am not homosexual? who knows. maybe FS is gay (i says maybe) and who reported infinitis post dont know that.

but as i see the whole case, jack is modding and modding around infiniti's posts. its because he dont like him, its personal? or its just about those apples and oranges as you mentioned?

btw deni, you says my english is not good? did you mentioned something like that? REPORTED... but than will all mods just send me PM laughingto face. as usualy. funny is, only FUALL GM's and mods.

let me remind you: you should care about forum, not about alliance. if you want to care about allaince, be a alliance forum mod, not main forum.

Thank you for proving my point. Other players sex or gender has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with the game. That's why comments about them are NOT welcomed here as cleary stated in the forum rules. You do not like the rules? Well, that is your personal problem.

I would also like to ask you, not to put words in my mouth nor assume I said something when I did not. It shows nothing but a lack of respect towards anyone you speak to.

If you want a discussion about gender and sex, please take it to Semper's debate section. This is not the place for it.

If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe.

deni
The Initiate

Honours and Awards

caesar2 wrote:
Nigatsu_Aka wrote:

keep going!

Thank you.

nigatsu, im always surprised why you are in DDE. you never respect NAPs, agreements and you never repayed. your DDE's shame and you should be banned from forum, from DDE forum and be sat by all players. but its well known, DDE will lose many members if they act honorable.

LMAO. So this is not about the warning and the forum rules but DDE and FUALL?

This is so funny ... you scream "BIAS" and do not see how biased your own thinking is.

Alll I can say is "LOL"

buck
The Main Event
Race: Degenerate
ID: 16843

Honours and Awards

The Post was created to insult the person.

Thats a warnable offense, as you'l note, no RL insults.

There are no faded lines, there are no "terms" that have been put out of context.
Spoiler
2006 -
Poster of the Year
2007 -
Runner up signature of the Year
Runner up most improved player of the Year
Runner up hero of the Year
Alliance war of the year (CIA vs COP)
2008-
Hall of Fame
2009-
Runner up Hero of the Year
2010-
Vendetta of the Year (Buck vs Tekki)
Runner up Vendetta of the Year (Buck vs Darthudd)

Noteworthy alliances-
Omega
Mayhem
Radical Minority
Nemesis Sect
Warlords of Briton

Previous affiliations-
TL
Ricos
DDE
The Tok'ra
The OOC
The SLA

Missed and dear friends -
Too Many to count, but never forgotten.
Code:
"Now I Don't like you, I don't respect you, and I sure as hell don't fear you. But seeing how your standing in the middle of my yard, I will break you."
Colton
Forum Elder

If C2 wants to keep going in this direction he should just stick to the viewtopic.php?f=68&t=118932 Thread
buck
The Main Event
Race: Degenerate
ID: 16843

Honours and Awards

Now, this all being said, this is not the section to debate the matter, the Ombudsperson exists for a reason. He will make his own ruleing.
Spoiler
2006 -
Poster of the Year
2007 -
Runner up signature of the Year
Runner up most improved player of the Year
Runner up hero of the Year
Alliance war of the year (CIA vs COP)
2008-
Hall of Fame
2009-
Runner up Hero of the Year
2010-
Vendetta of the Year (Buck vs Tekki)
Runner up Vendetta of the Year (Buck vs Darthudd)

Noteworthy alliances-
Omega
Mayhem
Radical Minority
Nemesis Sect
Warlords of Briton

Previous affiliations-
TL
Ricos
DDE
The Tok'ra
The OOC
The SLA

Missed and dear friends -
Too Many to count, but never forgotten.
Code:
"Now I Don't like you, I don't respect you, and I sure as hell don't fear you. But seeing how your standing in the middle of my yard, I will break you."
Colton
Forum Elder

Apparently he's unavailable for an unspecified amount of time :?
caesar2
Forum Addict

I know deni, that LOL says more as we need to hear.

This all is about TTF and FUALL, if you read my quotes. i can show you all PMs from mods and GMs when i reported someone. every one was FUALL member. EVERY ONE. and now it is the same.

i maybe didnt wrote why i hate fuall forum staff so much (well few are good but we can say it in general). these mods always laugh on players from "The Other Side" never show respect, if you see it from our side, you always abuse your power (means FUALL mods) and all problems with these forum is about: who moded who, who warned who, who reported who, who is abusing what, who is hiding facts, who is sending misprize PMs ...

i cant find any non FUALL mod/GM doing that to me or to my friends. maybe whole forum staff was sitting on their chairs to long and we need fresh virgin persons.
caesar2
Forum Addict

buck wrote:Now, this all being said, this is not the section to debate the matter, the Ombudsperson exists for a reason. He will make his own ruleing.

buck, with all respect, ombudsman is for laugh only. never here and his answeres should be marked and acrhived for future genarations.
Last edited by caesar2 on Sun Feb 01, 2009 12:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Case Archives”