The "Dishonourable Vulture King" Buck...

A place for declaration of, requests for, and bragging about, one on one personal wars ...
Rodwolf
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: System Lord
ID: 1920808
Alternate name(s): *Het Licht Van Weleer - ID 1992112

Re: The "Dishonourable Vulture King" Buck...

Neimenljivi wrote:
Rodwolf wrote:
Neimenljivi wrote: Not only that, they also think that you can farm someone and then you won't get farmed back by that bloke due to being in war? All I can say is :smt046 grow some balls

EDIT: And good luck Bucky of course :P

~N

Do I really need to spell it out for you?

It's about issueing a FINAL WARNING to say what will happen when they do appear in our log. Ofcourse everyone can hit us, but face the consequences then( Like your alliance for example ;) )

Yeah do spell it out please.
Maybe then you'll understand how stupid it is to talk about massing an alliance that returned your attacks (in other words that attacked you back after you attacked it, in "farmers" language [expression in Slovene] - you attacked them first)

True Andariel, even funnier is that they were a part of OE and majority of them joined alliances that are in FUA, isn't it?

~N

Stupid for you maybe, but it's how we role, and it's not going to change, regardless of you or anybody else yapping about it.
Meh...
Brythalious
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: Warlords of Briton
Race: Briton
ID: 19326

OK, this is about Xeen and Buck possibly having a fight between themselves, I gave Rodwolf my response, which I hope wasn't too garbled at the time and that is my stance as far as WoB and Mayhem goes, I hope he will message me soon if there has been any further in that regard since I stated that it would end. As for any Anti-FUALL whatever-me-bobs, I would respectfully ask friend foe and allied parties to not clog up yet another thread with debates and arguments all too well documented on these forums.

I realise a Final Warning has been given and would hope that I can be made aware of any guilty parties elsewise prior to the final warning and so forth.

I think I am getting garbled again.....
Main ID: 19326. Ascended: 2853
A Warlord never asks how many but where they are!
Arturus Rex Quondam, Rexque Futurus
Rodwolf
Forum Intermediate
ID: 1920808
Alternate name(s): *Het Licht Van Weleer - ID 1992112

Brythalious wrote:OK, this is about Xeen and Buck possibly having a fight between themselves, I gave Rodwolf my response, which I hope wasn't too garbled at the time and that is my stance as far as WoB and Mayhem goes, I hope he will message me soon if there has been any further in that regard since I stated that it would end. As for any Anti-FUALL whatever-me-bobs, I would respectfully ask friend foe and allied parties to not clog up yet another thread with debates and arguments all too well documented on these forums.

I realise a Final Warning has been given and would hope that I can be made aware of any guilty parties elsewise prior to the final warning and so forth.

I think I am getting garbled again.....

Well. After my 'Final warning' to you and Buck, both of you replied. With the difference that Buck hit 4 of our members only 10 minutes after his PM.

I think that says enough.
Meh...
ARC_trooper
Forum Expert
Alliance: Alpha Allegiance
ID: 51965

omg! He hit you guys?! How is that possible you are almighty gods who cannot be attacked!

Perhaps you arent gods? :shock:

It sucks doesnt it?
An Alphan does not ask how many, but where they are!

Brythalious
Forum Intermediate
Race: Briton
ID: 19326

Wasn't really the point Arc.
Main ID: 19326. Ascended: 2853
A Warlord never asks how many but where they are!
Arturus Rex Quondam, Rexque Futurus
TheRook
Forum Addict
Race: Humanoid
ID: 30679

Rodwolf wrote:Well. After my 'Final warning' to you and Buck, both of you replied. With the difference that Buck hit 4 of our members only 10 minutes after his PM.

I think that says enough.

Well a 1 v 1 has been declared and accepted... lets see how that pans out... my only concern about your posturing up Rodwolf is the fact that last time Mayhem and WoB (Warlords of Briton) fought your alliance went straight for our training alliance who weren't involved... Warriors of Briton... it is one of the duties of the Warlords to protect the warriors and to give them the opportunity to learn the game and grow at the same time...

I'm not saying a conflict between Mayhem and WoB is likely or unlikely... we have no plans to attack your alliance but your alliance members seem to be trying to push us by attacking/taking planets and thinking we wont hit back...

It might be better to just have neutral relations where you guys dont hit us and as such we wont be seen in your logs?

TheRook
My Account for Sale (cold hard cash) at the link below (Have a look its a great deal!)
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 1&t=174111

Main ID = 30679 | Ascended ID = 1467
Forsee
Fledgling Forumer
ID: 94914

Like Rodwolf said, this is just the way we play. It's not going to be changed and no exceptions are to be made.

We don't like to forbid our members from farming an alliance that we don't have a NAP with. And if they farm, it's cause there is undefended naq out, hence why shouldnt they take it. If we don't someone else will. This is how the game works. If you don't like it, you can lower the naq you make or build a bigger defense.

I have no problems of you being in our logs, apparently we have too much naq out aswell, since TTF is becoming lazy. That said, you are welcome to visit us. You just need to be aware that we don't leave those attacks unresponded.

Like Rodwolf said we first try to solve it with diplomacy, if that doenst work we return the favour or in some cases, it turns into war. That's just how we play. It's been like that since before I joined mH and won't change after I'm gone either.
We don't have a problem with war, if that's the only way it can be solved i.e. untill everyone has had his share of fights and calms down to start negotiations.

Playing ingame is better than going on a rant here, cause here it takes time and isnt any fun.
So yeah keep on going here, you must apologise me for not following this topic any further. I'll leave it up to Rodwolf, he does it well here.
Neimenljivi
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Lone wolf
Race: Slovenian
ID: 82089

Forsee wrote:We don't like to forbid our members from farming an alliance that we don't have a NAP with. And if they farm, it's cause there is undefended naq out, hence why shouldnt they take it. If we don't someone else will. This is how the game works. If you don't like it, you can lower the naq you make or build a bigger defense.

Oh, the irony :lol:

~N
Haz wrote:It took a bit of time, but the investigation has now been completed.
S1eepy will be banned for scripting, for the remainder of this era.
Name: S1eepy [ TheCheekyChickens ]
{Banned}
2012 Awards awarded to me:
Spoiler
dastupy
Forum Addict
ID: 28870
Alternate name(s): Weltschmerz

Andariel wrote:
dastupy wrote:Sorry Buck , but I'm the vulture king.
You're just an average vulture. :razz:

there can be only one! *pushes down stairs*

Betrayed by my padawan? :mad:

* :smt117 *

Darn , no chicken BBQ emoticon :(

Spoiler
Edweirdo
Fledgling Forumer

All this BS about vultureing and 1vs1... *sigh

You attack us, we attack you. The thing is, anyone who shows up in our logs is fair game for a massing, and gernerally what happens. I don't care if we're at war or not, that fact will never change.

You guys showed in our logs, and those ppl that did, are fair game. Buck is "trying" to take the high ground here cuz he knows what's coming to him...so that he can say, "Oh, look at me everyone...I tried to do the (cough) hobourable (cough) thing."

Well...everyone look at this!
At the end of the day, Buck-o had the chance to smooth things over diplomatically via PM...the PM we recieve was a: "Meh-whatever" attitude.
We give final warning and still get the same attitude from Buck. This is what he wants...us to attack first, and for us to be the "bad guys" for attacking him. Well, good luck with the MH smear campaign BUCK!
ARC_trooper
Forum Expert
Alliance: Alpha Allegiance
ID: 51965

Edweirdo wrote:Well...everyone look at this!
At the end of the day, Buck-o had the chance to smooth things over diplomatically via PM...the PM we recieve was a: "Meh-whatever" attitude.
We give final warning and still get the same attitude from Buck. This is what he wants...us to attack first, and for us to be the "bad guys" for attacking him. Well, good luck with the MH smear campaign BUCK!

Corrected it:

At the end of the day, WoB-o had the chance to smooth things over diplomatically via PM...the PM we recieve was a: "Meh-whatever" attitude.
We give final warning and still get the same attitude from the awesome WoB. This is what they want...us to attack first, and for us to be the bad evil godguys for attacking them. Well, good luck with the Mh smear campaign WoB!

Hehe, couldnt resist! Whats your problem with Buck?! Why does he get all the attention?! :( Its not fair!
An Alphan does not ask how many, but where they are!

Neimenljivi
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Lone wolf
Race: Slovenian
ID: 82089

Edweirdo wrote:All this BS about vultureing and 1vs1... *sigh

You attack us, we attack you. The thing is, anyone who shows up in our logs is fair game for a massing, and gernerally what happens. I don't care if we're at war or not, that fact will never change.

You guys showed in our logs, and those ppl that did, are fair game. Buck is "trying" to take the high ground here cuz he knows what's coming to him...so that he can say, "Oh, look at me everyone...I tried to do the (cough) hobourable (cough) thing."

Well...everyone look at this!

From what I read you guys attacked Buck first so how exactly is he trying to take the higher ground by asking for a 1v1? He attacked back anyways.

You're only doing it because you've got nothing to lose seeing as you're already in war and have pitiful stats.

Ah well, looks like we're again at "you did it first; no no he did it first; we own ; no you don't we own ; you're a chicken ; you're a mouse" point again..

Gotta admit I had a lot more respect for you guys in Mayhem before I exchanged a few PMs with Noobert and reading this thread..

~N
Haz wrote:It took a bit of time, but the investigation has now been completed.
S1eepy will be banned for scripting, for the remainder of this era.
Name: S1eepy [ TheCheekyChickens ]
{Banned}
2012 Awards awarded to me:
Spoiler
buck
The Main Event
Race: Degenerate
ID: 16843

Honours and Awards

Smear campaign?

You are aware of the timeline RIGHT?

Before rodwolf tried to "diplomatically" sort things out, Andariel massed me.

You think im going to talk and be friendly, AFTER you mass me? No, That isnt the way it works, Edwierdo'o .

Its not a smear campaign, as i mentioned i only want xeen because of what he said.

I dont mind fighting anyone, And if you speak to rodwolf, you'l note that ever since speaking to him i have not done any argueing with anyone, everyone has there viewpoint and all i want is some fun. If i get the chance to smash xeens face in for being a little bit rude to me, Then why the hell not? Im done argueing, ive made my points early in the thread, they are articulated incredibly well and anyone who cares to register them will i am sure agree. I dont want to continue to make them, they are there, they are true to me and as far as i know, anyone who wants to start a smear campaign is welcome to it, But not with me. :smt023

Just on the point of me trying to take the high ground, of course i do, it smells down in the low with the rest of mayhem :razz:

Right, i think we are all clear? I now await rodwolfs "Full war declaration" or "agreement to the vendetta" . Either is fine, Just hurry up, im impatient.
Spoiler
2006 -
Poster of the Year
2007 -
Runner up signature of the Year
Runner up most improved player of the Year
Runner up hero of the Year
Alliance war of the year (CIA vs COP)
2008-
Hall of Fame
2009-
Runner up Hero of the Year
2010-
Vendetta of the Year (Buck vs Tekki)
Runner up Vendetta of the Year (Buck vs Darthudd)

Noteworthy alliances-
Omega
Mayhem
Radical Minority
Nemesis Sect
Warlords of Briton

Previous affiliations-
TL
Ricos
DDE
The Tok'ra
The OOC
The SLA

Missed and dear friends -
Too Many to count, but never forgotten.
Code:
"Now I Don't like you, I don't respect you, and I sure as hell don't fear you. But seeing how your standing in the middle of my yard, I will break you."
Edweirdo
Fledgling Forumer

buck wrote:Smear campaign?
Right, i think we are all clear? I now await rodwolfs "Full war declaration" or "agreement to the vendetta" . Either is fine, Just hurry up, im impatient.

Now there's something I WILL aggree with you on!

I am very aware of the timeline...and I also have no intention of arguing or mud slinging. The fact remains, show up in MH logs and get massed...not for vulturing or any other reason, but because you showed in our logs. That goes for anyone.

PS I'm sorry ARC...i'll give you some attention! :twisted:
buck
The Main Event
Race: Degenerate
ID: 16843

Honours and Awards

Edweirdo wrote:
buck wrote:Smear campaign?

Now there's something I WILL aggree with you on!

I am very aware of the timeline...and I also have no intention of arguing or mud slinging. The fact remains, show up in MH logs and get massed...not for vulturing or any other reason, but because you showed in our logs. That goes for anyone.

PS I'm sorry ARC...i'll give you some attention! :twisted:

Then it appears we have a problem, Show up in my logs and il show up in yours.

CATCH 22 FTW! :-D
Spoiler
2006 -
Poster of the Year
2007 -
Runner up signature of the Year
Runner up most improved player of the Year
Runner up hero of the Year
Alliance war of the year (CIA vs COP)
2008-
Hall of Fame
2009-
Runner up Hero of the Year
2010-
Vendetta of the Year (Buck vs Tekki)
Runner up Vendetta of the Year (Buck vs Darthudd)

Noteworthy alliances-
Omega
Mayhem
Radical Minority
Nemesis Sect
Warlords of Briton

Previous affiliations-
TL
Ricos
DDE
The Tok'ra
The OOC
The SLA

Missed and dear friends -
Too Many to count, but never forgotten.
Code:
"Now I Don't like you, I don't respect you, and I sure as hell don't fear you. But seeing how your standing in the middle of my yard, I will break you."

Return to “Vendetta corner”