lord al vs GrizzZzzly

A place for declaration of, requests for, and bragging about, one on one personal wars ...
LORD AL
Forum Regular
Race: spirit
ID: 1961486
Alternate name(s): dark lord, invader zim, PRINCE SEERE, lord al.

Re: lord al vs GrizzZzzly

oh well am not that good but i consider myself to be an ok fighter..
ArchAngel Lucifer
Forum Irregular
Alliance: ~RiCoS UnDeRLoRdS~
Race: System Lord
ID: 81951

hes just dec'ing alot of well known players who farm his nooby ass and is trying to gain rep so when he does finnaly join a halfway decent alliance. people will say

"he's got balls" he went up against harch and grizzzly.

pft. hes just dec'ing players who have low, or no stats already in a war.

Dec me too. i would love another farm.

go grizzZzzly
Last edited by ArchAngel Lucifer on Thu Feb 11, 2010 9:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
wars in SGW are nowadays won by not he who has the strategy, resources or credit card. its won by the biggest pricks who are the most stubborn

EDIT: unless youre ricos...

warning, anything that comes out of this chat box is not subject to any kind of Prosecution. If youre offended in any way by my meaningless banter. Grow a pair of ballZ.

LG is the new Prior.
Spoiler
Doing an EPA - The Act of Massing someone with little or unworthy massable stats for a possible retalitory assault by the defenders.
Spoiler
people im at war with...
EPA - Though you cant really call THAT a War ROFL. They Have Nothing. Alliance Rating : 1/10
Spoiler
snipes wrote: 07:06 BMMJ13 [ EPA - Murdock] ~Tyler Durden~ [ ~RiCoS UnDeRLoRdS~ - Knight] attack 15 Win
07:05 BMMJ13 [ EPA - Murdock] Demise [ ~RiCoS UnDeRLoRdS~ - Acckiller] attack 15 Win
06:48 BMMJ13 [ EPA - Murdock] Angelos [ ~RiCoS UnDeRLoRdS~ ] attack 15 Win

lets set prophet on em :P
Pug wrote:so the planet stealer and his zero def alliance have decided to add us to there farm list... more farms for us now
lol
Prior - Prophet - Messiah - Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG
- AGL - IAG - TAG- PTAG - LTAG - QTAG - KTAG
- GAG - TOE - TUS - TUN - TUK
kojak
The Voice of Reason
Alliance: The Dark Dominuim
Race: Scottish
ID: 88279
Alternate name(s): Brucey

GrizzZzzly wrote:bring it 8)

My Hero./.. :oops:
LORD AL
Forum Regular

ArchAngel Lucifer wrote:hes just dec'ing alot of well known players who farm his nooby ass and is trying to gain rep so when he does finnaly join a halfway decent alliance. people will say

go grizzZzzly

look bro all you pi alliance members are hATIN... most of the people am at war with is because of that member you guys have that i masssed since i quit tauri recruits altair is the one that always gets someone involve when i masss his ass thats why i fought thade, harch, beny the groin, and others honest altair is yust hidding with you guys now... let him... coward i say and all those that are hating... hate.. lil al dont care...
Captain Teague
Forum Addict
Alliance: None
Race: Pirate
ID: 0

LORD AL wrote:
ArchAngel Lucifer wrote:hes just dec'ing alot of well known players who farm his nooby ass and is trying to gain rep so when he does finnaly join a halfway decent alliance. people will say

go grizzZzzly

look bro all you pi alliance members are hATIN... most of the people am at war with is because of that member you guys have that i masssed since i quit tauri recruits altair is the one that always gets someone involve when i masss his ass thats why i fought thade, harch, beny the groin, and others honest altair is yust hidding with you guys now... let him... coward i say and all those that are hating... hate.. lil al dont care...

get a life and stop making excuses you do anything to mass me and then say its my fault then who ever im connected to you blame them too
ImageImageImage
Prior - Prophet - Messiah - Incarnate- LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG
- AGL - IAG - TAG - PTAG - LTAG - QTAG - KTAG - GAG - TOE - TUS - TUN - TUK
EPIC Quote's
zeekomkommer wrote: i'm realy not an agressive masser :lol:
Thade
Forum Elite
Alliance: Devil's Brigade
Race: Expendable
ID: 1940484

LORD AL wrote:look bro all you pi alliance members are hATIN... most of the people am at war with is because of that member you guys have that i masssed since i quit tauri recruits altair is the one that always gets someone involve when i masss his ass thats why i fought thade, harch, beny the groin, and others honest altair is yust hidding with you guys now... let him... coward i say and all those that are hating... hate.. lil al dont care...

I went to war with you because you massed me for 1 hit. Altair never asked me to mass you...your massing of me was you asking me to mass you...our conflict ended when you admitted you were wrong to mass for 1 hit. Using the PM function and staying calm might become your friend...only mass when you really think it's worth it or if the opponent has a lot to lose.
LORD AL
Forum Regular

Thade wrote:
LORD AL wrote:look bro all you pi alliance members are hATIN... most of the people am at war with is because of that member you guys have that i masssed since i quit tauri recruits altair is the one that always gets someone involve when i masss his ass thats why i fought thade, harch, beny the groin, and others honest altair is yust hidding with you guys now... let him... coward i say and all those that are hating... hate.. lil al dont care...

I went to war with you because you massed me for 1 hit. Altair never asked me to mass you...your massing of me was you asking me to mass you...our conflict ended when you admitted you were wrong to mass for 1 hit. Using the PM function and staying calm might become your friend...only mass when you really think it's worth it or if the opponent has a lot to lose.

i masssed you beacuse i hit altair once and then i get a hit from u once so i thiught he told you too.. so then i hit you u hit me back and then i masss...lol and the point is altair u descended my account for no reason i left u alone and u go an do that.. believe me! you will pay!
Captain Teague
Forum Addict

LORD AL wrote:
Thade wrote:

i masssed you beacuse i hit altair once and then i get a hit from u once so i thiught he told you too.. so then i hit you u hit me back and then i masss...lol and the point is altair u descended my account for no reason i left u alone and u go an do that.. believe me! you will pay!

hey you broke your word last time so im just repaying the favor.
ImageImageImage
EPIC Quote's
~LordRse~
Forum Addict
Alliance: Tauri Alliance
Race: Prophet
ID: 79075
Alternate name(s): "Bringer of Rain"

I attacked you also once.. you are coming also for me? ^^
Spoiler
Past sigs

GrizzZzzly
Furling
Race: Bear
ID: 29003

what's happening Lord Al. This is the last time I've seen you in my logs:

Feb 09, 2010 LORD AL Sabotage Infiltrated 2,095,012 details
Feb 09, 2010 LORD AL Sabotage Infiltrated 2,205,276 details
Feb 09, 2010 LORD AL Sabotage Infiltrated 2,321,343 details
Feb 09, 2010 ?????? Sabotage Infiltrated 2,443,519 details
Feb 09, 2010 LORD AL Sabotage Infiltrated 2,572,125 details
Feb 09, 2010 LORD AL Sabotage Infiltrated 2,707,500 details
Feb 09, 2010 LORD AL Sabotage Infiltrated 2,850,000 details
Feb 09, 2010 LORD AL Sabotage Infiltrated 3,000,000 details
Spoiler
[TL]Brdavs says:
I reckon his mum gonna get him socks and stuff
time for me to step up :P
keep the childhood rolling
you know its over when you start getting underwear for christmas
I still tear up when I remember when my childhood ended like that
poof
one year legos
next year "brdavs, you`re 23 dont you think youre a bit old for legos now"
brutal I tell you
Spoiler
Mordack wrote:Personally, I am not a huge fan of life. I am of the general opinion that, from start to finish, it's painful and miserable; and that anybody that tells you differently is either trying to have sex with you or sell or you something.

Similarly, I believe that people in general are inherently flawed. Deep down, we are programmed to hurt one another; either physically or emotionally. People are naturally selfish and greedy; governed more by bestial urges than common sense or ethics. Society is a terrible thing, too. The more supposedly civilized we become, the more immorality and decadence become the main staple of our daily diet.

Before Lost concluded, my main flippant excuse for not killing myself was that I wanted to know how it ended. I will get back to you with a new one when I find it.
Spoiler
EPA BMMJ13 says:
:(
you should go eat
like 30 of them 32 oz steaks
Stanley says:
im stuffed right now
EPA BMMJ13 says:
store them in your cheeks for later
Chaostheory
Forum Irregular
Alliance: Faded Empire
Race: Asmodian

ouch those are expensive Sab's.... hope they were worth it.... Altair.. what game is your Avatar/Sig from?
"Blood for Blood"
Theron wrote:This will not be over quickly. You will not enjoy this. I'm not your King.
Captain Teague
Forum Addict

Its from Assassin creed 2
ImageImageImage
EPIC Quote's
GrizzZzzly
Furling
Race: Bear
ID: 29003

Chaostheory wrote:ouch those are expensive Sab's.... hope they were worth it.... Altair.. what game is your Avatar/Sig from?

he destroyed 300k defence weapons and 13k attack weapons.
Spoiler
[TL]Brdavs says:
I reckon his mum gonna get him socks and stuff
time for me to step up :P
keep the childhood rolling
you know its over when you start getting underwear for christmas
I still tear up when I remember when my childhood ended like that
poof
one year legos
next year "brdavs, you`re 23 dont you think youre a bit old for legos now"
brutal I tell you
Spoiler
Mordack wrote:Personally, I am not a huge fan of life. I am of the general opinion that, from start to finish, it's painful and miserable; and that anybody that tells you differently is either trying to have sex with you or sell or you something.

Similarly, I believe that people in general are inherently flawed. Deep down, we are programmed to hurt one another; either physically or emotionally. People are naturally selfish and greedy; governed more by bestial urges than common sense or ethics. Society is a terrible thing, too. The more supposedly civilized we become, the more immorality and decadence become the main staple of our daily diet.

Before Lost concluded, my main flippant excuse for not killing myself was that I wanted to know how it ended. I will get back to you with a new one when I find it.
Spoiler
EPA BMMJ13 says:
:(
you should go eat
like 30 of them 32 oz steaks
Stanley says:
im stuffed right now
EPA BMMJ13 says:
store them in your cheeks for later
Chaostheory
Forum Irregular
Alliance: Faded Empire
Race: Asmodian

#-o so not worth it
"Blood for Blood"
Theron wrote:This will not be over quickly. You will not enjoy this. I'm not your King.
LORD AL
Forum Regular

Chaostheory wrote:#-o so not worth it

lol......sorry havent been online i work 5days a week and dont have time on the weekends sorry m8...

Return to “Vendetta corner”