KILL THEE vs KCRUNNER

A place for declaration of, requests for, and bragging about, one on one personal wars ...
kcrunner
Forum Newbie
ID: 0

Re: KILL THEE vs KCRUNNER

Dark Renegade wrote:That's been 4 days since the last post, what's the craic lads?

It started this morning... KT got the jump on me. But I am sure he will be feeling a black eye very soon.

KCRUNNER
Hoochivette
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: Pure Poison
Race: Tollan

kcrunner wrote:
Dark Renegade wrote:That's been 4 days since the last post, what's the craic lads?

It started this morning... KT got the jump on me. But I am sure he will be feeling a black eye very soon.

KCRUNNER

Will you be doing any hitting yourself? Or just ask someone else to fight your battles for you?
Poison is good for the soul
Man Called Jim wrote:SHUDDUP HOOCH!
Prior - Prophet - Messiah - Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG
- AGL
- IAG - TAG - PTAG - LTAG - QTAG - KTAG - GAG - TOE - TUS - TUN - TUK
kcrunner
Forum Newbie

Hoochivette wrote:
kcrunner wrote:

KCRUNNER

Will you be doing any hitting yourself? Or just ask someone else to fight your battles for you?

Trust me I have made quite the impression in his logs. To my knowledge so far it has just been him and I this week. But he does have some people talking smack... I am just waiting to see if it is just words right now.

KCRUNNER
Kurosakii
Forum Regular
Alliance: EPA
Race: Shinigami
ID: 57574

kcrunner wrote:But he does have some people talking smack... I am just waiting to see if it is just words right now.

KCRUNNER

Who is talking smack??? I take it this is through in game messages?

Anyhoooo go Kill thee and have fun both of you.
Spoiler
kcrunner
Forum Newbie

Kurosakii wrote:
kcrunner wrote:But he does have some people talking smack... I am just waiting to see if it is just words right now.

KCRUNNER

I will let them remain anonymous for now, and yes it is in game messaging.
Looks like the war is on hold for a little while KT is back on PPT.

KCRUNNER
KILL THEE
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: DoC Conscript

kcrunner wrote:
Kurosakii wrote:

KCRUNNER

I will let them remain anonymous for now, and yes it is in game messaging.
Looks like the war is on hold for a little while KT is back on PPT.

KCRUNNER

Lol at jump on you. No offence but considering it took you and your mate to have the balls to attack me initially, if I were you I would consider rephrasin that.

Yeah, well, after massing you and you returning the favour you went on PPT but then came off? assuming to take that planet back (don't know why you would waste PPT on getting a planet back that lost about 25% of it's value)
I thought I would 0 your defence before going on PPT as there was nothing else to knock down really.

Good battle today, don't worry our war will continue :D

Yeah the war has been me vs him since this week, no outside interference
Sorry about anyone "talking smack". I honestly am not aware of anyone doing this and nor do I condone it. The only thing I would say is that, if you feel offended by whoever is saying it, then I would suggest you wise up and think about some of your actions, just saying :)

It will be fun to see how long this continues for. You have the upper hand when it comes to UP but I am sure I can bring that down a bit ;)
B L A Z E
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: Δ Allegiance
ID: 1957260

KILL THEE wrote:Yeah, well, after massing you and you returning the favour you went on PPT but then came off? assuming to take that planet back (don't know why you would waste PPT on getting a planet back that lost about 25% of it's value)

Maybe he bought something from the market and got the free hour.
kcrunner
Forum Newbie

KILL THEE wrote:Lol at jump on you. No offence but considering it took you and your mate to have the balls to attack me initially, if I were you I would consider rephrasin that.

Yeah, well, after massing you and you returning the favour you went on PPT but then came off? assuming to take that planet back (don't know why you would waste PPT on getting a planet back that lost about 25% of it's value)
I thought I would 0 your defence before going on PPT as there was nothing else to knock down really.

Good battle today, don't worry our war will continue :D

Yeah the war has been me vs him since this week, no outside interference
Sorry about anyone "talking smack". I honestly am not aware of anyone doing this and nor do I condone it. The only thing I would say is that, if you feel offended by whoever is saying it, then I would suggest you wise up and think about some of your actions, just saying :)

It will be fun to see how long this continues for. You have the upper hand when it comes to UP but I am sure I can bring that down a bit ;)

I didn't mean anything be jump on me (beat me to it). I am not worried about the individual talking smack.

It was a fun .....

Lets continue.

KCRUNNER
KILL THEE
Fledgling Forumer

Dark Renegade wrote:
KILL THEE wrote:Yeah, well, after massing you and you returning the favour you went on PPT but then came off? assuming to take that planet back (don't know why you would waste PPT on getting a planet back that lost about 25% of it's value)

Maybe he bought something from the market and got the free hour.

Hmmmm, well only he can answer that
McRandom
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: Heavens Warriors
Race: McRandomia
ID: 36974
Location: infront of my computer rotting away spamming all the forums i have access too

kcrunner wrote:
Hoochivette wrote:
kcrunner wrote:

KCRUNNER

Trust me I have made quite the impression in his logs. To my knowledge so far it has just been him and I this week. But he does have some people talking smack... I am just waiting to see if it is just words right now.

KCRUNNER

Talking smack? I would never. All I did was very nicely say "Welcome to my farm list!" Then he went all ballistic and complained about you and said you should deal with him bringing friends in. So I sabbed his strike :P. Good 1 mill weps.
KILL THEE
Fledgling Forumer

McRandom wrote:[Then he went all ballistic and complained about you and said you

Interesting :-k
Last edited by KILL THEE on Wed Feb 17, 2010 5:52 am, edited 2 times in total.
KILL THEE
Fledgling Forumer

This is meant to be 1vs1 so with all due respect I would request no one else to attack him unless they have their own agenda.
Captain Teague
Forum Addict
Alliance: None
Race: Pirate

Quit double posting.
ImageImageImage
Prior - Prophet - Messiah - Incarnate- LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG
- AGL - IAG - TAG - PTAG - LTAG - QTAG - KTAG - GAG - TOE - TUS - TUN - TUK
EPIC Quote's
zeekomkommer wrote: i'm realy not an agressive masser :lol:
KILL THEE
Fledgling Forumer

Al Mualim Altair wrote:Quit double posting.

Quit following me everywhere, I know your obsessed but I told ya, I don't fancy you nor am I going to be yours :roll:
Captain Teague
Forum Addict
Alliance: None
Race: Pirate

Folowing you? when have i followed you? iv only posted on this topic that king of the kill one i done that before you i was the second player to post on it so dont no what you are talking about.
ImageImageImage
Prior - Prophet - Messiah - Incarnate- LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG
- AGL - IAG - TAG - PTAG - LTAG - QTAG - KTAG - GAG - TOE - TUS - TUN - TUK
EPIC Quote's
zeekomkommer wrote: i'm realy not an agressive masser :lol:

Return to “Vendetta corner”