The Omega Allegiance declares war against the EPA

Warning: Role Playing Zone - Content guidelines are applied less stringently.
For the many battle and war threads, and individual challenges for other players.
Forum rules
This is a war Forum. Minors, faint of heart, or those with heart conditions are encouraged to use the General forums.
The team reserves its right to change the titles of threads to ensure that the title reflects the nature of the thread
Link to: Message from the Section Head and Mods
Zod14c
Forum Expert
Alliance: DDE
ID: 6968

Re: The Omega Allegiance declares war against the EPA

Ra wrote:This is Omega vs. EPA, would a mod mind clearing irrelevant posts. :roll:

Truth be told.. I'm just nervous to be in the same thread as the legendary Byrnes. He just makes me quake in my boots, I wouldn't dare hit him back.

LOL
Mojo Rising
Forum Irregular
ID: 1975707

Good luck to both alliances; high profile war.
SSG EnterTheLion
The Mane Mod & God Emperor of the Tolah
ID: 0

Honours and Awards

BMMJ, perhaps you don't get it..this is a conflict between Omega Allegiance v EPA..not the OE..so trying to attack Delta members smacks of desperation.
Spoiler
R0B3RT wrote:yep sorry not a bug i.m a noob :-D
harchester
Forum History
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks

SSG EnterTheLion wrote:BMMJ, perhaps you don't get it..this is a conflict between Omega Allegiance v EPA..not the OE..so trying to attack Delta members smacks of desperation.

you know what you have to do 8)
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
GeneralChaos
Forum Addict
Alliance: Omega
ID: 59627

SSG EnterTheLion wrote:BMMJ, perhaps you don't get it..this is a conflict between Omega Allegiance v EPA..not the OE..so trying to attack Delta members smacks of desperation.

What i dont understand is, not a single EPA member has attacked Omega in main, i mean like not 1 single hit, not even a 1 attack turn hit, LOL.
Deep within Noob Cave, you find a strange pool filled with a glowing blue liquid. You think back to what your mother told you about unfamiliar liquids found in caves.

You're pretty sure she said "Drink it! What's the worst that can happen?"
Lithium
Forum Zombie
Alliance: The Pirate's Panties
Race: Pirate

harchester wrote:

im wondering what
Previously on GateWars Forum
The orgin of Guild
Spoiler
Lithium wrote:he was talkin bout me and remembering the days i was massing him wit one finger ;)
Guild wrote:is that the same finger you stick up your bum ? :smt060
Lithium wrote:no its the one who gave u life ;)
Field Marshall wrote:Lith put his finger up his bum and Guild arrived? :smt017
I wish that was genuinely true :)
Lithium wrote:oooo why there isnt any emo for this one , id have dropped of chair dead :smt042
MajorLeeHurts wrote:
Lithium wrote:oooo why there isnt any emo for this one , id have dropped of chair dead :smt042
Agreed that was the funnies **Filtered** ive read here!
Im sure JT is enjoying this thread , if he isnt hes in a coma !
Feedback Me
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 8&t=101259
harchester
Forum History
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks

Lithium wrote:
harchester wrote:

im wondering what

what you wondering
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
Rottenking
Forum Expert
Alliance: The Legion
Race: System Lord
ID: 82082

GeneralChaos wrote:

What i dont understand is, not a single EPA member has attacked Omega in main, i mean like not 1 single hit, not even a 1 attack turn hit, LOL.
all bark, no bite?
If you cannot convince them, confuse them.
- Harry S Truman
Lithium
Forum Zombie

harchester wrote:
Lithium wrote:
harchester wrote:

im wondering what

what you wondering

what he has to do, coz im bored and wana do smth
The orgin of Guild
Spoiler
Lithium wrote:he was talkin bout me and remembering the days i was massing him wit one finger ;)
MajorLeeHurts wrote:
Feedback Me
BMMJ13
Lord of Winterfell
Alliance: Tauri Alliance
Race: Tollan
ID: 89633

Honours and Awards

Jorgensen lost 7 bil of his 12 bil planets and his rank 95 position on ascended for hitting me just prior to this war starting. Zeek was massed on ascended as well for hitting me on ascended just prior to the war starting.

ETL and 1horseman tried to mass my account on ascended, I'm not sure exactly if they know what they are doing as I had these in my logs:
May 08, 2010 EnterTheLion Initiate Revolution Infiltrated ??? details
May 08, 2010 ?????? Sabotage Infiltrated ??? details

As for main, you declare war when many of us are on ppt, then complain when we don't hit you fast enough? I fixed that, took out all the defenses off ppt that were worth the ats and not online defending with nox on, 2.5 mil supers down, 3.5 mil weapons.

Was massing 1horseman, but realized he was rebuilding as I was going. I stopped, he rebuilt his MS and started hitting mine when it had to leave. Phased me once, I reset, then he stopped after a bit realizing it was a waste of ats I believe.
Mar 18, 14:52 General Zeus Sabotage Repelled 104,724,369 details
Spoiler
ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

GeneralChaos
Forum Addict
Alliance: Omega
ID: 59627

Yes you did BMMJ13, it was way to late here last night for me to rebuild,

Alas good job on massing your way threw us.
Deep within Noob Cave, you find a strange pool filled with a glowing blue liquid. You think back to what your mother told you about unfamiliar liquids found in caves.

You're pretty sure she said "Drink it! What's the worst that can happen?"
SSG EnterTheLion
The Mane Mod & God Emperor of the Tolah

Honours and Awards

BMMJ13 wrote:Jorgensen lost 7 bil of his 12 bil planets and his rank 95 position on ascended for hitting me just prior to this war starting. Zeek was massed on ascended as well for hitting me on ascended just prior to the war starting.

ETL and 1horseman tried to mass my account on ascended, I'm not sure exactly if they know what they are doing as I had these in my logs:

As for main, you declare war when many of us are on ppt, then complain when we don't hit you fast enough? I fixed that, took out all the defenses off ppt that were worth the ats and not online defending with nox on, 2.5 mil supers down, 3.5 mil weapons.

Was massing 1horseman, but realized he was rebuilding as I was going. I stopped, he rebuilt his MS and started hitting mine when it had to leave. Phased me once, I reset, then he stopped after a bit realizing it was a waste of ats I believe.

what do u mean TRIED to mass? I did mass you..and killed 1.4 billion assasins..ur defence was 22-24 trill..it was 3 by the time I finished with it..lies get you nowhere.

As for attacking members of the OE, you are breaking the agreements FUALL and TTF made. But then I get it, you are the EPA after all, opportunistic as always.
Spoiler
R0B3RT wrote:yep sorry not a bug i.m a noob :-D
BMMJ13
Lord of Winterfell
Alliance: Tauri Alliance
Race: Tollan
ID: 89633

Honours and Awards

SSG EnterTheLion wrote:
BMMJ13 wrote:Jorgensen lost 7 bil of his 12 bil planets and his rank 95 position on ascended for hitting me just prior to this war starting. Zeek was massed on ascended as well for hitting me on ascended just prior to the war starting.

what do u mean TRIED to mass? I did mass you..and killed 1.4 billion assasins..ur defence was 22-24 trill..it was 3 by the time I finished with it..lies get you nowhere.

As for attacking members of the OE, you are breaking the agreements FUALL and TTF made. But then I get it, you are the EPA after all, opportunistic as always.

I had 6 bil more trained you could have killed however you did not. What agreement are you talking about? I seem to not remember anything besides if FUALL hit a single group, then TTF would reform. OE hit EPA, I'm going to mass them. Keep complaining and I'll mass some more, I could care less. Keep making up rules to make you look legit.
Mar 18, 14:52 General Zeus Sabotage Repelled 104,724,369 details
Spoiler
ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

Lithium
Forum Zombie

im curious what that agrement
The orgin of Guild
Spoiler
MajorLeeHurts wrote:
Feedback Me
~Desert Phantom~
Forum Regular
Race: System Lord
ID: 42235

short memory bmmj as i was in the convo you know what the agreement was quit trying to draw sympathy and support

Return to “The Galactic Colosseum”