Brynes v Tekki

A place for declaration of, requests for, and bragging about, one on one personal wars ...
Byrnes
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Legion
Race: Åncientcouncilmember
ID: 1943734

Re: Brynes v Tekki

Zod14c wrote:Byrnes... small time player big time mouth..

the game has so many of them we shud be used to it by now

Exactly

Jedi~Tank wrote:So who was whining about the alliance repair and got it changed?
Im in josh's rant,Ra tells of how he admires me,Harch loves me, and Jack says im an idiot
~Josh~ Dead and Gone wrote:
Second, piss ants who kiss ass to get on peoples good sides. I remember one in particular, Byrnes. Now, no offence to you, but your nose is so brown I cant even make fun of you without feeling bad. Its a game, man up and dont be a puss.
Ra wrote: Truth be told.. I'm just nervous to be in the same thread as the legendary Byrnes. He just makes me quake in my boots, I wouldn't dare hit him back.
harchester wrote: Ra seriously, who are you, byrnes may suck in most peoples eyes but seriously..u think ur a big shot for wearing the Omega tag ?....your nothing kid....instead of yapping on forums mass byrnes ingame ?

Byrnes >>>> Ra anyday of the week
Dr. House wrote: Ya know, Byrnes, you used to be a good kid. Now however, you're just an obnoxious little idiot that tries to act tougher than he really is. That makes you weak and pathetic. :smt011

Image Image
Zod14c
Forum Expert
Alliance: DDE
ID: 6968

Byrnes wrote:

Exactly

:)

Im guessing u guys are going for the radical minority / tanks aspect of game play.. personally i like it..

but when u get called out u shud act ;)
Byrnes
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Legion
Race: Åncientcouncilmember
ID: 1943734

Zod14c wrote:
Byrnes wrote:

Exactly

:)

Im guessing u guys are going for the radical minority / tanks aspect of game play.. personally i like it..

but when u get called out u shud act ;)

TBH I know i have a big mouth and i talk alot of crap but i dont do anything ingame because TBH i dont really like the game that much the only reason i came off vacation is cause i love fignuts and wanted to be a part of them still all i do it basically ppt but its fun to me and the people who are nice to me im nice to but people who are **Filtered** idiot **Filtered** heads like a few people i wont mention that have posted in this thread ill be a desrespectful little No ill i have to say is be nice to me and ill be nice to you and i might act trust me but maybe i wont
Last edited by Duderanch on Sun May 09, 2010 4:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Profanity.

Jedi~Tank wrote:So who was whining about the alliance repair and got it changed?
Im in josh's rant,Ra tells of how he admires me,Harch loves me, and Jack says im an idiot
~Josh~ Dead and Gone wrote:
Second, piss ants who kiss ass to get on peoples good sides. I remember one in particular, Byrnes. Now, no offence to you, but your nose is so brown I cant even make fun of you without feeling bad. Its a game, man up and dont be a puss.
Ra wrote: Truth be told.. I'm just nervous to be in the same thread as the legendary Byrnes. He just makes me quake in my boots, I wouldn't dare hit him back.
harchester wrote: Ra seriously, who are you, byrnes may suck in most peoples eyes but seriously..u think ur a big shot for wearing the Omega tag ?....your nothing kid....instead of yapping on forums mass byrnes ingame ?

Byrnes >>>> Ra anyday of the week
Dr. House wrote: Ya know, Byrnes, you used to be a good kid. Now however, you're just an obnoxious little idiot that tries to act tougher than he really is. That makes you weak and pathetic. :smt011

Image Image
Tekki
Forum Addict
ID: 0

Dresnov, while I appreciate your concern and even consider you a friend, by the terms I specified this doesn't start until Brynes takes a shot at me. I tried to make the terms as fair as I could and I will hold to my assurance that I will get my MS reduced if required, I'm obviously not going to do it if there is no reason. I am open also to renegotiate the terms if anyone does not believe them fair or thinks they should be adjusted. I further though wish you all the luck in talking to Brynes about his attitude and how to phrase things. He's been through Omega Empire, Dark Dominium Empire, The Task Force, and other alliances and Empires and still didn't learn much. Hell, I've even tried explaining how to mass to him when he was a Pi-ling :)

I will not be massing Byrnes just because I can, even though I want to, I will be fighting him if he decides to have an attempt on farming me, or even if he succeeds :D.

As such this can probably be locked until such time as Byrnes attempts to farm me, though obviously if I see him with naq... :D
Spoiler
Initial masser on Field Marshal's 120t defence and on Rodwolf's 177t defence.

The forces of Rodwolf fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 178,947,245,996,720 damage on Tekki's forces!

The forces of Rodwolf fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage on Tekki's forces!
Jedi~Tank wrote:@ADMINS- ALL ADMINS, this is the absolute worst game forum I have ever seen (this sentiment is shared by many) It is amazing how ya;ll can go from good job to complete garbage in no time at all.

Jedi~Tank
A sentiment I can agree with, except some of them have never done a good job. For further details, PM me INGAME Id 9095.
---
Spoiler
Image Image
Image Image
dresnov
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: Lonewolf
Race: system lord
ID: 47909

Tekki wrote:Dresnov, while I appreciate your concern and even consider you a friend, by the terms I specified this doesn't start until Brynes takes a shot at me. I tried to make the terms as fair as I could and I will hold to my assurance that I will get my MS reduced if required, I'm obviously not going to do it if there is no reason. I am open also to renegotiate the terms if anyone does not believe them fair or thinks they should be adjusted. I further though wish you all the luck in talking to Brynes about his attitude and how to phrase things. He's been through Omega Empire, Dark Dominium Empire, The Task Force, and other alliances and Empires and still didn't learn much. Hell, I've even tried explaining how to mass to him when he was a Pi-ling :)

I will not be massing Byrnes just because I can, even though I want to, I will be fighting him if he decides to have an attempt on farming me, or even if he succeeds :D.

As such this can probably be locked until such time as Byrnes attempts to farm me, though obviously if I see him with naq... :D

Thank you.

I will have a chat with Byrnes.
harchester
Forum History
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks

EDIT never mind....my mistake
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
Boa
Forum Regular

Thats my girl!!! :smt041 :smt041 :smt041
GO GO GO GO GO Tekki
Spoiler
:smt043
billzebud™ wrote:yes indeed I did call you an idiot(at least twice in two different languages), because trying to talk to you is like talking to a wall.

Edit: damn sorry, I cant seem to help myself.... must. not. feed. the. troll........
Infected
Forum Regular
Race: Cake

So Tekki I get you all to myself then? :-D :smt049
Boa
Forum Regular

Infected wrote:So Tekki I get you all to myself then? :-D :smt049

shes mine......get away!! [-X [-X
Spoiler
billzebud™ wrote:yes indeed I did call you an idiot(at least twice in two different languages), because trying to talk to you is like talking to a wall.

Edit: damn sorry, I cant seem to help myself.... must. not. feed. the. troll........
Morbid Angel
Forum Newbie

GO

GOOOOOOOOOOOO!

*CHEERS FOR TEKKI*

DRESNOV................I DO COCAINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
dresnov
Forum Intermediate

Morbid Angel wrote:GO

GOOOOOOOOOOOO!

*CHEERS FOR TEKKI*

DRESNOV................I DO COCAINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hahahhaa.
Whats this thread coming to. :-D
Duderanch
Internet Hero
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Ancient
ID: 58491

Quit the spam, guys.
The trade broker reports trade from Surtr to *Teesdale_ of 100,000,000 Naq for 33,000,000,000,000 Naq is complete.

Barbara! says: haha ok you can have a piece of my soul for 50bil naq

Skype= dan_P_@msn.com
Teesdale
[21:06:02] Jake/Tees: does black market work in there?
[21:06:18] robert: nah
[21:06:24] robert: uu go in miners
[21:06:24] Duderanch: Yeah Ben said did but can't untrin miners so no point
[21:06:37] Jake/Tees: sweet, so methlad not be able to fight back :D
[21:06:46] Jake/Tees: EADC
Naq sold in 2017 - 21q
dresnov
Forum Intermediate

Duderanch wrote:Quit the spam, guys.

I think Tekki said this can be locked but dont take my word for it as its up to her and her alone but just thought id say it.
Tekki
Forum Addict

Yep what I said is that this doesn't start until Byrnes decides to attempt to farm me :) but I will admit I've been unsporting on that as I've been on PPT most, if not all of the time so far but -shrug- that's my schedule.
Spoiler
Initial masser on Field Marshal's 120t defence and on Rodwolf's 177t defence.

The forces of Rodwolf fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 178,947,245,996,720 damage on Tekki's forces!

The forces of Rodwolf fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage on Tekki's forces!
Jedi~Tank wrote:@ADMINS- ALL ADMINS, this is the absolute worst game forum I have ever seen (this sentiment is shared by many) It is amazing how ya;ll can go from good job to complete garbage in no time at all.

Jedi~Tank
A sentiment I can agree with, except some of them have never done a good job. For further details, PM me INGAME Id 9095.
---
Spoiler
Image Image
Image Image
Rabbid Thom
Wascawwy Wabbit
Alliance: General - Battle/FAQ Mods
Race: Rabbid
ID: 7905

don't go too hard on him Tekki

Return to “Vendetta corner”