Me VS Mr Fag (34220)

A place for declaration of, requests for, and bragging about, one on one personal wars ...
Clarkey
Multi Hunter
ID: 0

Honours and Awards

Re: Me VS Mr Fag (34220)

Baxter wrote:believe what you will clarkey, this is not your fight
and lets get this straight, i wasnt boasting about my army size, merely pointing out a fact
history teaches us many things
conquered, i conquered; history is written by the victors... many others that i cant think of right now
most importantly the one about david and goliath
not everyone is a david

war has rules
the UN shouldve taught you that
silly, silly clarkey
you only need to look at the war on terror
So you felt the need to point out the fact your army size was 10x his size? What was the reason for needing to point out that fact?

Only need to look at the war on terror? I think you are looking at it one sided..... what rules are the terrorists standing by??????

Why don't you just fight instead of trying to make Mr Fag look like the little person by laughing at his defence. You ARE the one that wanted this war therefore YOU should accept what he choses to do.... he is not the one that declared the vendetta.
Image ImageImageImage
Baxter
Forum Regular
Alliance: ~Sand Village~
Race: Australian
ID: 1961730

Clarkey wrote:
Baxter wrote:believe what you will clarkey, this is not your fight
and lets get this straight, i wasnt boasting about my army size, merely pointing out a fact
history teaches us many things
conquered, i conquered; history is written by the victors... many others that i cant think of right now
most importantly the one about david and goliath
not everyone is a david

war has rules
the UN shouldve taught you that
silly, silly clarkey
you only need to look at the war on terror
So you felt the need to point out the fact your army size was 10x his size? What was the reason for needing to point out that fact?

Only need to look at the war on terror? I think you are looking at it one sided..... what rules are the terrorists standing by??????

Why don't you just fight instead of trying to make Mr Fag look like the little person by laughing at his defence. You ARE the one that wanted this war therefore YOU should accept what he choses to do.... he is not the one that declared the vendetta.

the reason was a warning
i didnt particularly want this
especially now
but it came about, and now im dealing with it

maybe you are looking at it as though those against terrorists are wrong in trying to keep civilians out of the war...

why dont you go look at his defense, notice that its not there, and that there isnt anything for me to fight
and yes, he started this, i just declared the vendetta
AND HE ACCEPTED

so, outta my vendetta thread
take yourself elsewhere and annoy someone else
Prior - Prophet - Messiah - Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG- AGL - IAG - TAG - PTAG - LTAG - QTAG - KTAG - GAG - TOE - TUS - TUN - TUK
Spoiler
Byrnes wrote:Triangle Allegiance is accepting applications now :-D
Juliette wrote:To recommend Chrome is to say "Here, have this grenade. I'll pull the plug. Now you hold on to that grenade and run like hell."

IE beats Chrome. Hell, EVERYTHING beats Chrome. ICQ **Filtered** beats Chrome. A telex beats Chrome. And even.. BP beats Chrome.
Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

Baxter wrote:why dont you go look at his defense, notice that its not there, and that there isnt anything for me to fight
and yes, he started this, i just declared the vendetta
AND HE ACCEPTED
it's not there because you massed it..... ](*,)
You then come here laughing because it was small.

i mean you set the rules, which he accepted i guess.... but did you consider agreeing on similar stats to give the smaller army a chance?

Did you suggest a defence cap or MS cap or anything like that?

If not, then don't complain because he hasn't rebuilt his defence yet..... even though i don't even know if he's logged back in since you massed it.

Either play a war by no rules, or set out proper rules from the start.

Plus, Mr Fag cannot post here, so I am one of his voices even though I've chosen to be one of his voices myself.

I just don't like your attitude in here. And if there isn't anything else to fight then wait.
Image ImageImageImage
Baxter
Forum Regular

i am SO glad you can listen clarkey

i didnt come here laughing, i came here complaining
big difference

did you consider that we almost have equal MSs (my defense is bigger, his offense) and that i havent built up a defense thats too big for him, or that he chose to not have time to prepare.

im not complaining that he hasnt rebuilt his defence, im complaining that there has never been much of one

and obviously mr fag cant post here, and there is probably a very good reason for that

you only dont like my attitude because you expect to not like it
most of what i mean is lost through me writing it, and you think that im just trying to annoy you
so this is what you read, and you react as such

im not trying to annoy you, only show you that im doing my best to put up an equal fight, yet, so far, neither of us have been online together to have a proper fight, apart from the first half hour

also, as almost 3/4 of my army is unable to be untrained cos theyre all lifers, i really only have about 2x his army size in UUs
which is slightly more fair, dont you think?
Prior - Prophet - Messiah - Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG- AGL - IAG - TAG - PTAG - LTAG - QTAG - KTAG - GAG - TOE - TUS - TUN - TUK
Spoiler
Juliette wrote:To recommend Chrome is to say "Here, have this grenade. I'll pull the plug. Now you hold on to that grenade and run like hell."

IE beats Chrome. Hell, EVERYTHING beats Chrome. ICQ **Filtered** beats Chrome. A telex beats Chrome. And even.. BP beats Chrome.
Chronus
Forum Intermediate
Race: System Lord

Go Baxter!
lone dragon
Forum Expert
Race: something

Is there a way Mr Fag can be unbanned so he could say his own words rather than second hand? It appears to be bring further unrest between more and more people. Also terrorism is an issue outside the game why not just leave it out of the vendetta? Just curious..
Spoiler
天龍; Fight a good fight...as I will rise from the ashes..
Rudy Peña
Forum Addict
Alternate name(s): Wrath of Achilles

lone dragon wrote:Is there a way Mr Fag can be unbanned so he could say his own words rather than second hand? It appears to be bring further unrest between more and more people. Also terrorism is an issue outside the game why not just leave it out of the vendetta? Just curious..

No he cant be unbanned. He is permanently banned on the forum.
Spoiler
R0B3RT wrote: you are like my wife
you never loose :smt101
Spoiler
Field Marshall wrote:I don't think there is a single member ingame that could take on the lion at the moment. Not a single person...
I'm a brown nose. Sue me.
Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

lone dragon wrote:Also terrorism is an issue outside the game why not just leave it out of the vendetta? Just curious..
Because if you read it properly it was linked to a comment about rules in a war, this is a war and there were rules at the start. :roll:
Image ImageImageImage
Cult of Nemi
Fledgling Forumer

Go Fag! Whip his butt.

Of course if you wish Nemi can be mediator and I am sure I can solve all your problems no matter how a**lly retentive you may be.
Doc
Fledgling Forumer

Tropic Thunder wrote:I like how you can't beat me ingame so you have to try to win the propoganda fight on the forums.
Sad times for you.

:-$

No offensive, but last time i built a def for you on the first online fight, where let me remind you i beat you. I built you a def but you ran off online. So whos the coward now?
Im at war with 3 or 4 alliances, just because your NOT my priority stop complaining about it. So what is the point of building stats to make you happy just because your complaining like a little child. STHU and get on with it seriously.

As the thing is i will happily fight you online ANY time and ANY where.

also, as almost 3/4 of my army is unable to be untrained cos theyre all lifers, i really only have about 2x his army size in UUs

I have 30k uu.. suck out? 8)

Also it definitely helps that i haven't been able to get online in the last couple of days, due to being really busy.. hmm great consideration.
Baxter
Forum Regular

haha
cant beat you ingame, yet i still managed to get your MS
maybe the reason i cant beat you in-game is cos theres nothing to beat???

and yeah, you beat me in our first fight
i didnt run, you had me beat, i had to sleep
i actually have a life that needs attending to, and cant be online all day :-D

if you want, we can postpone this fight, im quite happy either way :lol:

and its quite funny that you cant be online, yet you can repair weapons and attack me

someone is just annoyed that i learnt a little faster than they expected
:smt047
Spoiler

Cult of Nemi
Fledgling Forumer

Baxter wrote:haha
cant beat you ingame, yet i still managed to get your MS
maybe the reason i cant beat you in-game is cos theres nothing to beat???

and yeah, you beat me in our first fight
i didnt run, you had me beat, i had to sleep
i actually have a life that needs attending to, and cant be online all day :-D

if you want, we can postpone this fight, im quite happy either way :lol:

and its quite funny that you cant be online, yet you can repair weapons and attack me

someone is just annoyed that i learnt a little faster than they expected
:smt047

Better watch out Baxter.

Mr Fag has a whole lot of friends right behind him who are covering his rear end.
Baxter
Forum Regular

yep, and if they have any sort of decency to them, they will keep out

hey, if i have to, i can go on vac for a few months
gotta do it soon anyway, HSC coming up
Spoiler

Cult of Nemi
Fledgling Forumer

Baxter wrote:yep, and if they have any sort of decency to them, they will keep out

hey, if i have to, i can go on vac for a few months
gotta do it soon anyway, HSC coming up

I think they will keep in place ready for rearguard action if needed.
Baxter
Forum Regular

:lol: :lol:
i think that certain players are still annoyed at me for some reason, though i cannot for the life of me fathom why.........
Spoiler

Return to “Vendetta corner”