world government - it's worth a shot

jedi~tank
Forum Zombie
ID: 0

Re: world government - it's worth a shot

Tru True..Illuminati has its roots that can be traced back to..The tower of Babel and a fellow named Nimras ;)

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie
Location: Borehamwood Elstree, England, 2 mins from George Lucas Studios.

Iƒrit wrote:
Jedi~Tank wrote:That secret society is called the Illuminati and it is a tool that will be used by The one who conquers wondrously with peace but will bring hell on earth in his one world government.

actually the founder of the secret society called Illuminati was Johann Adam Weishaupt, a known Jesuit, or a member of The Society of Jesus. A group not known for conquering wondrously with peace. Higher standing members swear an oath.

[spoiler=Jesuit Oath]"I, ..........., now, in the presence of Almighty God, the Blessed Virgin Mary, the blessed Michael the Archangel, the blessed St. John the Baptist, the holy Apostles St. Peter and St. Paul and all the saints and sacred hosts of heaven, and to you, my ghostly father, the Superior General of the Society of Jesus, founded by St. Ignatius Loyola in the Pontificate of Paul the Third, and continued to the present, do by the womb of the virgin, the matrix of God, and the rod of Jesus Christ, declare and swear, that his holiness the Pope is Christ's Vice-regent and is the true and only head of the Catholic or Universal Church throughout the earth; and that by virtue of the keys of binding and loosing, given to his Holiness by my Savior, Jesus Christ, he hath power to depose heretical kings, princes, states, commonwealths and governments, all being illegal without his sacred confirmation and that they may safely be destroyed."

"Therefore, to the utmost of my power I shall and will defend this doctrine of his Holiness' right and custom against all usurpers of the heretical or Protestant authority whatever, especially the Lutheran of Germany, Holland, Denmark, Sweden, Norway, and the now pretended authority and churches of England and Scotland, and branches of the same now established in Ireland and on the Continent of America and elsewhere; and all adherents in regard that they be usurped and heretical, opposing the sacred Mother Church of Rome. I do now renounce and disown any allegiance as due to any heretical king, prince or state named Protestants or Liberals, or obedience to any of the laws, magistrates or officers."

"I do further declare that the doctrine of the churches of England and Scotland, of the Calvinists, Huguenots and others of the name Protestants or Liberals to be damnable and they themselves damned who will not forsake the same."

"I do further declare, that I will help, assist, and advise all or any of his Holiness' agents in any place wherever I shall be, in Switzerland, Germany, Holland, Denmark, Sweden, Norway, England, Ireland or America, or in any other Kingdom or territory I shall come to, and do my uttermost to extirpate the heretical Protestants or Liberals' doctrines and to destroy all their pretended powers, legal or otherwise."

"I do further promise and declare, that notwithstanding I am dispensed with, to assume my religion heretical, for the propaganda of the Mother Church's interest, to keep secret and private all her agents' counsels from time to time, as they may entrust me and not to divulge, directly or indirectly, by word, writing or circumstance whatever; but to execute all that shall be proposed, given in charge or discovered unto me, by you, my ghostly father, or any of this sacred covenant."

"I do further promise and declare, that I will have no opinion or will of my own, or any mental reservation whatever, even as a corpse or cadaver (perinde ac cadaver), but will unhesitatingly obey each and every command that I may receive from my superiors in the Militia of the Pope and of Jesus Christ."

"That I may go to any part of the world withersoever I may be sent, to the frozen regions of the North, the burning sands of the desert of Africa, or the jungles of India, to the centers of civilization of Europe, or to the wild haunts of the barbarous savages of America, without murmuring or repining, and will be submissive in all things whatsoever communicated to me."

"I furthermore promise and declare that I will, when opportunity present, make and wage relentless war, secretly or openly, against all heretics, Protestants and Liberals, as I am directed to do, to extirpate and exterminate them from the face of the whole earth; and that I will spare neither age, sex or condition; and that I will hang, waste, boil, flay, strangle and bury alive these infamous heretics, rip up the stomachs and wombs of their women and crush their infants' heads against the walls, in order to annihilate forever their execrable race. That when the same cannot be done openly, I will secretly use the poisoned cup, the strangulating cord, the steel of the poniard or the leaden bullet, regardless of the honor, rank, dignity, or authority of the person or persons, whatever may be their condition in life, either public or private, as I at any time may be directed so to do by any agent of the Pope or Superior of the Brotherhood of the Holy Faith, of the Society of Jesus."

"In confirmation of which, I hereby dedicate my life, my soul and all my corporal powers, and with this dagger which I now receive, I will subscribe my name written in my own blood, in testimony thereof; and should I prove false or weaken in my determination, may my brethren and fellow soldiers of the Militia of the Pope cut off my hands and my feet, and my throat from ear to ear, my belly opened and sulphur burned therein, with all the punishment that can be inflicted upon me on earth and my soul be tortured by demons in an eternal hell forever!"

"All of which, I, .........., do swear by the Blessed Trinity and blessed Sacraments, which I am now to receive, to perform and on my part to keep inviolable; and do call all the heavenly and glorious host of heaven to witness the blessed Sacrament of the Eucharist, and witness the same further with my name written and with the point of this dagger dipped in my own blood and sealed in the face of this holy covenant."

(He receives the wafer from the Superior and writes his name with the point of his dagger dipped in his own blood taken from over his heart.)

Superior:

"You will now rise to your feet and I will instruct you in the Catechism necessary to make yourself known to any member of the Society of Jesus belonging to this rank."

"In the first place, you, as a Brother Jesuit, will with another mutually make the ordinary sign of the cross as any ordinary Roman Catholic would; then one cross his wrists, the palms of his hands open, and the other in answer crosses his feet, one above the other; the first points with forefinger of the right hand to the center of the palm of the left, the other with the forefinger of the left hand points to the center of the palm of the right; the first then with his right hand makes a circle around his head, touching it; the other then with the forefinger of his left hand touches the left side of his body just below his heart; the first then with his right hand draws it across the throat of the other, and the latter then with a dagger down the stomach and abdomen of the first. The first then says Iustum; and the other answers Necar; the first Reges. The other answers Impious." (The meaning of which has already been explained.) "The first will then present a small piece of paper folded in a peculiar manner, four times, which the other will cut longitudinally and on opening the name Jesu will be found written upon the head and arms of a cross three times. You will then give and receive with him the following questions and answers:-"

Question:- From whither do you come?

Answer:- The Holy faith.

Q.:- Whom do you serve?

A.:- The Holy Father at Rome, the Pope, and the Roman Catholic Church Universal throughout the world.

Q.:- Who commands you?

A.:- The Successor of St. Ignatius Loyola, the founder of the Society of Jesus or the Soldiers of Jesus Christ.

Q.:- Who received you?

A.:- A venerable man in white hair.

Q.:- How?

A.:- With a naked dagger, I kneeling upon the cross beneath the banners of the Pope and of our sacred order.

Q.:- Did you take an oath?

A.:- I did, to destroy heretics and their governments and rulers, and to spare neither age, sex nor condition. To be as a corpse without any opinion or will of my own, but to implicitly obey my Superiors in all things without hesitation of murmuring.

Q.:- Will you do that?

A.:- I will.

Q.:- How do you travel?

A.:- In the bark of Peter the fisherman.

Q.:- Whither do you travel?

A.:- To the four quarters of the globe.

Q.:- For what purpose?

A.:- To obey the orders of my general and Superiors and execute the will of the Pope and faithfully fulfill the conditions of my oaths.

Q.:- Go ye, then, into all the world and take possession of all lands in the name of the Pope. He who will not accept him as the Vicar of Jesus and his Vice-regent on earth, let him be accursed and exterminated."[/spoiler]

Jesuits were notorious for playing both sides of a war, And thus the Thirty year war.

The Jesuits, now there's a topic not easily discussed with most on these boards :smt015

i take it you have read Vatican Assassins?

Infinite Love Is the Only Truth: Everything Else Is Illusion.

-David Icke
Iƒrit
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Legion
Race: System Lord
ID: 22479
Alternate name(s): Hansel, Nighthawk

[KMA]Avenger wrote:
Iƒrit wrote:
Jedi~Tank wrote:That secret society is called the Illuminati and it is a tool that will be used by The one who conquers wondrously with peace but will bring hell on earth in his one world government.

actually the founder of the secret society called Illuminati was Johann Adam Weishaupt, a known Jesuit, or a member of The Society of Jesus. A group not known for conquering wondrously with peace. Higher standing members swear an oath.

[spoiler=Jesuit Oath]"I, ..........., now, in the presence of Almighty God, the Blessed Virgin Mary, the blessed Michael the Archangel, the blessed St. John the Baptist, the holy Apostles St. Peter and St. Paul and all the saints and sacred hosts of heaven, and to you, my ghostly father, the Superior General of the Society of Jesus, founded by St. Ignatius Loyola in the Pontificate of Paul the Third, and continued to the present, do by the womb of the virgin, the matrix of God, and the rod of Jesus Christ, declare and swear, that his holiness the Pope is Christ's Vice-regent and is the true and only head of the Catholic or Universal Church throughout the earth; and that by virtue of the keys of binding and loosing, given to his Holiness by my Savior, Jesus Christ, he hath power to depose heretical kings, princes, states, commonwealths and governments, all being illegal without his sacred confirmation and that they may safely be destroyed."

"Therefore, to the utmost of my power I shall and will defend this doctrine of his Holiness' right and custom against all usurpers of the heretical or Protestant authority whatever, especially the Lutheran of Germany, Holland, Denmark, Sweden, Norway, and the now pretended authority and churches of England and Scotland, and branches of the same now established in Ireland and on the Continent of America and elsewhere; and all adherents in regard that they be usurped and heretical, opposing the sacred Mother Church of Rome. I do now renounce and disown any allegiance as due to any heretical king, prince or state named Protestants or Liberals, or obedience to any of the laws, magistrates or officers."

"I do further declare that the doctrine of the churches of England and Scotland, of the Calvinists, Huguenots and others of the name Protestants or Liberals to be damnable and they themselves damned who will not forsake the same."

"I do further declare, that I will help, assist, and advise all or any of his Holiness' agents in any place wherever I shall be, in Switzerland, Germany, Holland, Denmark, Sweden, Norway, England, Ireland or America, or in any other Kingdom or territory I shall come to, and do my uttermost to extirpate the heretical Protestants or Liberals' doctrines and to destroy all their pretended powers, legal or otherwise."

"I do further promise and declare, that notwithstanding I am dispensed with, to assume my religion heretical, for the propaganda of the Mother Church's interest, to keep secret and private all her agents' counsels from time to time, as they may entrust me and not to divulge, directly or indirectly, by word, writing or circumstance whatever; but to execute all that shall be proposed, given in charge or discovered unto me, by you, my ghostly father, or any of this sacred covenant."

"I do further promise and declare, that I will have no opinion or will of my own, or any mental reservation whatever, even as a corpse or cadaver (perinde ac cadaver), but will unhesitatingly obey each and every command that I may receive from my superiors in the Militia of the Pope and of Jesus Christ."

"That I may go to any part of the world withersoever I may be sent, to the frozen regions of the North, the burning sands of the desert of Africa, or the jungles of India, to the centers of civilization of Europe, or to the wild haunts of the barbarous savages of America, without murmuring or repining, and will be submissive in all things whatsoever communicated to me."

"I furthermore promise and declare that I will, when opportunity present, make and wage relentless war, secretly or openly, against all heretics, Protestants and Liberals, as I am directed to do, to extirpate and exterminate them from the face of the whole earth; and that I will spare neither age, sex or condition; and that I will hang, waste, boil, flay, strangle and bury alive these infamous heretics, rip up the stomachs and wombs of their women and crush their infants' heads against the walls, in order to annihilate forever their execrable race. That when the same cannot be done openly, I will secretly use the poisoned cup, the strangulating cord, the steel of the poniard or the leaden bullet, regardless of the honor, rank, dignity, or authority of the person or persons, whatever may be their condition in life, either public or private, as I at any time may be directed so to do by any agent of the Pope or Superior of the Brotherhood of the Holy Faith, of the Society of Jesus."

"In confirmation of which, I hereby dedicate my life, my soul and all my corporal powers, and with this dagger which I now receive, I will subscribe my name written in my own blood, in testimony thereof; and should I prove false or weaken in my determination, may my brethren and fellow soldiers of the Militia of the Pope cut off my hands and my feet, and my throat from ear to ear, my belly opened and sulphur burned therein, with all the punishment that can be inflicted upon me on earth and my soul be tortured by demons in an eternal hell forever!"

"All of which, I, .........., do swear by the Blessed Trinity and blessed Sacraments, which I am now to receive, to perform and on my part to keep inviolable; and do call all the heavenly and glorious host of heaven to witness the blessed Sacrament of the Eucharist, and witness the same further with my name written and with the point of this dagger dipped in my own blood and sealed in the face of this holy covenant."

(He receives the wafer from the Superior and writes his name with the point of his dagger dipped in his own blood taken from over his heart.)

Superior:

"You will now rise to your feet and I will instruct you in the Catechism necessary to make yourself known to any member of the Society of Jesus belonging to this rank."

"In the first place, you, as a Brother Jesuit, will with another mutually make the ordinary sign of the cross as any ordinary Roman Catholic would; then one cross his wrists, the palms of his hands open, and the other in answer crosses his feet, one above the other; the first points with forefinger of the right hand to the center of the palm of the left, the other with the forefinger of the left hand points to the center of the palm of the right; the first then with his right hand makes a circle around his head, touching it; the other then with the forefinger of his left hand touches the left side of his body just below his heart; the first then with his right hand draws it across the throat of the other, and the latter then with a dagger down the stomach and abdomen of the first. The first then says Iustum; and the other answers Necar; the first Reges. The other answers Impious." (The meaning of which has already been explained.) "The first will then present a small piece of paper folded in a peculiar manner, four times, which the other will cut longitudinally and on opening the name Jesu will be found written upon the head and arms of a cross three times. You will then give and receive with him the following questions and answers:-"

A.:- The Holy Father at Rome, the Pope, and the Roman Catholic Church Universal throughout the world.

A.:- The Successor of St. Ignatius Loyola, the founder of the Society of Jesus or the Soldiers of Jesus Christ.

A.:- With a naked dagger, I kneeling upon the cross beneath the banners of the Pope and of our sacred order.

A.:- I did, to destroy heretics and their governments and rulers, and to spare neither age, sex nor condition. To be as a corpse without any opinion or will of my own, but to implicitly obey my Superiors in all things without hesitation of murmuring.

A.:- To obey the orders of my general and Superiors and execute the will of the Pope and faithfully fulfill the conditions of my oaths.

Q.:- Go ye, then, into all the world and take possession of all lands in the name of the Pope. He who will not accept him as the Vicar of Jesus and his Vice-regent on earth, let him be accursed and exterminated."[/spoiler]

Jesuits were notorious for playing both sides of a war, And thus the Thirty year war.

The Jesuits, now there's a topic not easily discussed with most on these boards :smt015

Ive read and watched lectures about that sorta stuff. But I have not read anything titled 'Vatican Assassins'.

There are even more rational explanations, but I do enjoy history and its ability to show us things we may not see in the present. My biggest shock though is the little connection made about Zionist Jews, a lot of the conspiracy theorists avoid it entirely. But its REALLY relevant.
Nikola Tesla
Forum Regular
Alliance: Terran Family
ID: 7840
Alternate name(s): vakho

power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely.

is there anything you don't like about your current government federal or state? now multiply that by ten and that is what you will get from world government.
BAU for Life!
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie

Iƒrit wrote:
[KMA]Avenger wrote:
Iƒrit wrote:

Superior:

Ive read and watched lectures about that sorta stuff. But I have not read anything titled 'Vatican Assassins'.

There are even more rational explanations, but I do enjoy history and its ability to show us things we may not see in the present. My biggest shock though is the little connection made about Zionist Jews, a lot of the conspiracy theorists avoid it entirely. But its REALLY relevant.

read Vatican Assassins by Erich Phelps, its about the Jesuits involvement in the JFK assassination but more than that, to understand what happened to JFK you have to understand the Jesuits and their history, that book puts the Jesuits and their history under a microscope.

-David Icke
Brdavs
Forum Elder
ID: 69113

Nikola Tesla wrote:power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely.

is there anything you don't like about your current government federal or state? now multiply that by ten and that is what you will get from world government.

How exactly does that work?

1mil inhabitants and 100km2 = one unit of corruption?

If you can legitimatly show the correlation please do, theres prolly a nobels prize in for it.
ImageImage For Rome!
Calibretto wrote: WIR SOLLEN *insert* AUSRADIEREN

Inserted part could be you!
Iƒrit
Forum Addict
Race: System Lord
ID: 22479
Alternate name(s): Hansel, Nighthawk

Brdavs wrote:

If you can legitimatly show the correlation please do, theres prolly a nobels prize in for it.

Not sure if this is how he is seeing it, but Ill take a stab...

Out of 192 countries in the world 105 of them are dictatorships of some form, that's just a tiny bit under 54% meaning the average out come in a global collectivism is likely to be global dictatorship. Mind you this is also a total conducted from a US organization that is allegedly "bias" due to where its funding is received. And I tend to agree seeing how its constituent acts on its civilians. Also consider other countries labeled "free" having liberties removed, due to an alleged "war on terror", and now you diffidently see a tip in the scale towards dictatorship even more so.
Nikola Tesla
Forum Regular
Alliance: Terran Family
ID: 7840
Alternate name(s): vakho

Brdavs wrote:

example goverment in my own country is corrupt and tyrranic. it's been called cradle of democracy numerous times but George W. Bush. and by the way it was installed here by CIA. so.... i can only imagine what my president would do if he had power of global proportions.

here's example http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqIMCBeqroc

just watch it makes my case. (and it's a small fraction of events)
BAU for Life!
Kit-Fox
Forum Elite
Race: Tollan

Removed
Last edited by Kit-Fox on Sat Jan 28, 2012 2:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The river tells no lies, yet standing at its shores the dishonest man still hears them

If you dont like what I post, then tough. Either dont read it or dont bother replying to it.
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie

Those who are promoting and want world Govt know that all to well which is why they want to reduce the worlds population by 90 to 95% (depending on which elitist book you read). 6+ billion people cannot be controlled if they are enraged, that's obvious to all....

on a side note, that show was amazing...my all time fave scifi show.

-David Icke
Brdavs
Forum Elder
ID: 69113

I gotta say I still dont see the connection between the category of corruption and oppresion and that of size or population.

Libya is a de facto dictatorship and it has 6mil people. If you dont like the US there is a quasi supra state entity in Europe that totals more than half a billion people that arguably enjoy the most democratic rule.

Its a falacy that unity is only achievable through a dictatorship and the extermination of 95% of the people on the planet ( :smt101 ). Any new order we make will be what we make it.

Its nowhere set in stone that a world encumpasing government can only be tryanical and genocidal. Its just most popularized possibility by fiction that (sans star trek I suppose lol) has a hard on for dystopian material.

Where I live 500 years ago people killed eachother because they lived in a different province under a different feudal lord. 50 years ago people of those unified provinces killed eachother for being in diferent national states under different governments. Today the diferent governments are becoming integrated in the EU. Brought nothing but more peace and prosperity for common people. Each positive step unfathomable before it was made.
There was a time where the only vision of a unified peaceful europe was one under the german (or french, for all you napoleon fans out there) iron fist.
Turns out it didnt have to be that way.
So who says the next step cant be like that aswell? Just needs us to have the vision and courage to go for it and make a better future. Looking at the world today you`re a hopeless cynic to refuse to believe this is the best we as a species are capable off. We`ve come a long way from families and tribal unions. Surely we wont stop now. Sooner or later we`re gonna figure out these remaining artificial barriers and divisions are just as daft as those we already transcended are.
ImageImage For Rome!
Calibretto wrote: WIR SOLLEN *insert* AUSRADIEREN

Inserted part could be you!
Kit-Fox
Forum Elite
Race: Tollan

Removed
Last edited by Kit-Fox on Sat Jan 28, 2012 2:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The river tells no lies, yet standing at its shores the dishonest man still hears them

If you dont like what I post, then tough. Either dont read it or dont bother replying to it.
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie

Kit-Fox wrote:Gotta love the blatent ignoring of all the cracks & fractures existing right now just in the EU never mind the rest of the world.

Oh and ignoring the fact that forcing people to vote over & over till they say yes isnt democracy in the slightest, its bullying & tyranical

^What he says!!!

Brdavs wrote:I gotta say I still dont see the connection between the category of corruption and oppresion and that of size or population.

Libya is a de facto dictatorship and it has 6mil people. If you dont like the US there is a quasi supra state entity in Europe that totals more than half a billion people that arguably enjoy the most democratic rule.

Its a falacy that unity is only achievable through a dictatorship and the extermination of 95% of the people on the planet ( :smt101 ). Any new order we make will be what we make it.

Its nowhere set in stone that a world encumpasing government can only be tryanical and genocidal. Its just most popularized possibility by fiction that (sans star trek I suppose lol) has a hard on for dystopian material.

Where I live 500 years ago people killed eachother because they lived in a different province under a different feudal lord. 50 years ago people of those unified provinces killed eachother for being in diferent national states under different governments. Today the diferent governments are becoming integrated in the EU. Brought nothing but more peace and prosperity for common people. Each positive step unfathomable before it was made.
There was a time where the only vision of a unified peaceful europe was one under the german (or french, for all you napoleon fans out there) iron fist.
So who says the next step cant be like that aswell? Just needs us to have the vision and courage to go for it and make a better future. Looking at the world today you`re a hopeless cynic to refuse to believe this is the best we as a species are capable off. We`ve come a long way from families and tribal unions. Surely we wont stop now. Sooner or later we`re gonna figure out these remaining artificial barriers and divisions are just as daft as those we already transcended are.

Before i start i should say that i'm not trying to wind you up or be patronising in anyway shape or form...having said that...what planet are you living on because it sure isn't earth!?

i suggest you go research life in Britain when Britain lost the honour of having the £ as the worlds reserve currency.
you should research what the Brits did to cause the world to move the reserve currency from the £ to the $ and then go and research what the Americans are doing right now, then go and research the recent trade agreements between Russia, the Chinese, The Arabs and other country's, and research what the Chinese are doing with the dollar reserves they are holding...but hurry, because the Chinese wont be holding dollars much longer and the Americans are going to lose the prestige of being the only nation on the planet that can print as much cash as they need and to hell with everyone else's economy....

let me tell you now, the next 1 and 2 years are going to be pure hell, this EU organisation you keep praising is in MAJOR financial difficulty, all of its members are over their heads in debt, and the EU's solution to this crushing problem of debt? MORE DEBT...ARE YOU **Filtered** KIDDING ME OR WHAT?!?! ](*,) #-o
on top of that, NOT 1 of the EU's accountants has EVER signed off on the EU's accounting books EVER. every single accounting years of the EU books haven't been balanced...and you call that democratic?! i call that fraud and if i had a business in my name and my accountant tells me "sorry, i ain't signing off on your accounts for this year or the past 10 years" guess what, my accountant will report me and i go to prison for fraud, and if he fails to report me and is found out he goes to the cell next to mine as an accomplice.

the global economy is f***** and there isn't a damn thing any Govt is willing to do to save it. Govt will do what Govt does best in times of sever crises, it will crush its citizens so it can survive, look at what's going on today, taxes are going through the roof Gold is trading at what 1400$ an ounce when i told you over 2 years ago it would go up when at that time it was trading at 850$ an ounce, gold hasn't gone up in price, our money is worth less which is why the price went up, now i'm telling you again...watch the price of silver because that will also break loose. the price of precious metals and the price of petrol at the station tells me all i need to know about the state of the global economy...

go look at what happened during the great depression, the markets collapsed (as they did in 08) but then soon recovered for a couple years and then the depression hit and the markets collapsed again from the early 30's to the mid 40's, and what did it take to save the economy?! America joining the 2nd world war.

i'm telling you straight, the EU should be broken and smashed and ANY politician who proposes anything like it again should be shot and branded a traitor to humanity.
stock up on food because we are facing a war on 2 fronts, 1 from the globalist scum behind the NWO and the EU.
and the other front we are facing is the shut down of the north Atlantic drift (i forget the actual scientific name). in short we are facing a very real change in the worlds climate, but its not the "hot" kind of change, its the cold kind (RE, go read the bp oil spill has shut down gulf stream thread).

so i urge you to wake the hell up and stop spouting EU propaganda because you will be left wondering what the hell you are going to eat when the whole thing collapses....

take me seriously and do some research, or spout more crap, either way i did my part and i don't care what you or anyone else thinks of me.

BTW, if i'm wrong, then no harm no foul, you have some spare food...good excuse for a party!

but if i'm right and you didn't listen and go and research for yourself...you starve, its as simple as that!

-David Icke
Alpha13snake
Forum Irregular
Alliance: V For Victory
Race: Human

Brdavs wrote: Its nowhere set in stone that a world encumpasing government can only be tryanical and genocidal.

I beg to differ... Ever heard of the Georgia Guidestones?

"LET THESE BE GUIDESTONES TO AN AGE OF REASON"

the message of the Georgia Guide stones

In English, Russian, Hebrew, Arabic, Hindi, Chinese, Spanish, Swahili.

Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.

Does this not promote genocide for 6.5 billion people?

The ends do not justify the means.

Who put those stones there and why?
"Revolution 2011!!!"

The Normalcy Bias

The normalcy bias refers to an extreme mental state people enter when facing a disaster. It causes people to underestimate both the possibility of a disaster occurring and its possible effects. This often results in situations where people fail to adequately prepare for a disaster, and on a larger scale, the failure of the government to include the populace in its disaster preparations. The assumption that is made in the case of the normalcy bias is that since a disaster never has occurred that it never will occur. It also results in the inability of people to cope with a disaster once it occurs. People with a normalcy bias have difficulties reacting to something they have not experienced before. People also tend to interpret warnings in the most optimistic way possible, seizing on any ambiguities to infer a less serious situation.

Are you suffering from normalcy bias?
Lord Yojimbo
Forum Elite
Alliance: Retired
Race: Retired

[KMA]Avenger wrote:
Kit-Fox wrote:Gotta love the blatent ignoring of all the cracks & fractures existing right now just in the EU never mind the rest of the world.

Oh and ignoring the fact that forcing people to vote over & over till they say yes isnt democracy in the slightest, its bullying & tyranical

^What he says!!!

Brdavs wrote:I gotta say I still dont see the connection between the category of corruption and oppresion and that of size or population.

Before i start i should say that i'm not trying to wind you up or be patronising in anyway shape or form...having said that...what planet are you living on because it sure isn't earth!?

i suggest you go research life in Britain when Britain lost the honour of having the £ as the worlds reserve currency.
you should research what the Brits did to cause the world to move the reserve currency from the £ to the $ and then go and research what the Americans are doing right now, then go and research the recent trade agreements between Russia, the Chinese, The Arabs and other country's, and research what the Chinese are doing with the dollar reserves they are holding...but hurry, because the Chinese wont be holding dollars much longer and the Americans are going to lose the prestige of being the only nation on the planet that can print as much cash as they need and to hell with everyone else's economy....

let me tell you now, the next 1 and 2 years are going to be pure hell, this EU organisation you keep praising is in MAJOR financial difficulty, all of its members are over their heads in debt, and the EU's solution to this crushing problem of debt? MORE DEBT...ARE YOU **Filtered** KIDDING ME OR WHAT?!?! ](*,) #-o
on top of that, NOT 1 of the EU's accountants has EVER signed off on the EU's accounting books EVER. every single accounting years of the EU books haven't been balanced...and you call that democratic?! i call that fraud and if i had a business in my name and my accountant tells me "sorry, i ain't signing off on your accounts for this year or the past 10 years" guess what, my accountant will report me and i go to prison for fraud, and if he fails to report me and is found out he goes to the cell next to mine as an accomplice.

the global economy is f***** and there isn't a damn thing any Govt is willing to do to save it. Govt will do what Govt does best in times of sever crises, it will crush its citizens so it can survive, look at what's going on today, taxes are going through the roof Gold is trading at what 1400$ an ounce when i told you over 2 years ago it would go up when at that time it was trading at 850$ an ounce, gold hasn't gone up in price, our money is worth less which is why the price went up, now i'm telling you again...watch the price of silver because that will also break loose. the price of precious metals and the price of petrol at the station tells me all i need to know about the state of the global economy...

go look at what happened during the great depression, the markets collapsed (as they did in 08) but then soon recovered for a couple years and then the depression hit and the markets collapsed again from the early 30's to the mid 40's, and what did it take to save the economy?! America joining the 2nd world war.

i'm telling you straight, the EU should be broken and smashed and ANY politician who proposes anything like it again should be shot and branded a traitor to humanity.
stock up on food because we are facing a war on 2 fronts, 1 from the globalist scum behind the NWO and the EU.
and the other front we are facing is the shut down of the north Atlantic drift (i forget the actual scientific name). in short we are facing a very real change in the worlds climate, but its not the "hot" kind of change, its the cold kind (RE, go read the bp oil spill has shut down gulf stream thread).

so i urge you to wake the hell up and stop spouting EU propaganda because you will be left wondering what the hell you are going to eat when the whole thing collapses....

take me seriously and do some research, or spout more crap, either way i did my part and i don't care what you or anyone else thinks of me.

BTW, if i'm wrong, then no harm no foul, you have some spare food...good excuse for a party!

but if i'm right and you didn't listen and go and research for yourself...you starve, its as simple as that!

The intrnational economic system needs to reformed indeed and so does the EU because of the lack off accountibility and the excess beaurocracy...however it is the real experiement and it is worth doing to see if a set of nations can better themselves with mutual co-oporation on a massive scale. The question remains though: will we change with what we learn during this experiment so to speak? The EU could have being designed in a far better manner but thast is the nature of the experiment that it is for the moment.

Still the problems stem not just from the lack of EU tranparency and accountibiltiy...the Global Financial and Economic System is fundementally flawed

I dont agree with the EU on a few policies including certain monatary policies expecially looking from my perspective as an irish man but to be honest that is not a failure of the EU...the fisical situation is a failure of the international economic system based around pure growth of wealth. It is solely focused on making more money out of existing money rather than out of a product or a skill....stocks and bond speculation has decimated my country. people forcing irish bond % yeilds up in the moon to ensure a greater return % wise to our detriment as a nation....greed fuelled by the speculation. Any system which operates like that will undermine any co-operative governance becuase greed corrputs and any system that tries to make money out of sheer speculation will always oover inflate itself to such an extent that the bubble must burst. The desire for control and for greed are all in the same agenda. We humans really need to look at the fundemtals of our society.

Some say Power corrupts.....Well in this case: Money is the Basis that corrupts us all :(
Awards :smt106

I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

Return to “General intelligent discussion topics”