All Goa'uld and System Lord discussion
dark lord tacoma
Forum Elite
Alliance: ROT
Race: System Lord
ID: 1991753
Alternate name(s): *~Thoth~

Re: Have you all died?

Ethereal Tassadar wrote:Oh, I know what is next to happen. Someone is going to contradict my following statement :

The goa'uld are the scourge of the galaxy.
A plague that has no cure. But you forget that every illness has a cure, be it physical in nature or an act of ascended beings, any illness can be cured.

And the best cure physical in nature for all illnesses is death. So death shall it be that will reach out of the void with it's sickle, and harvest the bad seeds of the universe for it's own, leaving the "righteous and the meek" to inherit the infinity.
have highlighted a bit were you contradicted your self you should prhaps alter it love your kind god D,L,T
"Play the game for more than you can afford to lose... only then will you learn the game."
Winston Churchill
Tek wrote: Your're attempting to gain a steady footing, on a moral highground made of rice pudding.

You have started playing at 15:46:39 on 29. August 2008
Eärendil wrote:I am going to mass them all
Angelos-
Forum Grunt
Alliance: Nemesis
Race: Goa'uld
ID: 1949510
Alternate name(s): Angelos

Ethereal Tassadar wrote:Oh, I know what is next to happen. Someone is going to contradict my following statement :

The goa'uld are the scourge of the galaxy. A plague that has no cure. But you forget that every illness has a cure, be it physical in nature or an act of ascended beings, any illness can be cured.

And the best cure physical in nature for all illnesses is death. So death shall it be that will reach out of the void with it's sickle, and harvest the bad seeds of the universe for it's own, leaving the "righteous and the meek" to inherit the infinity.

You're so negative Tassadar, perhaps you need a puppy to cheer you up? :)
You're going to go with one of my plans? Are you nuts? What happens if we all get killed? I'll never hear the last of it.
Reschef
Forum Elder
Alliance: ~Ricos Warlords~ (retired)
ID: 37648

Angelos- wrote:

The goa'uld are the scourge of the galaxy. A plague that has no cure. But you forget that every illness has a cure, be it physical in nature or an act of ascended beings, any illness can be cured.

You're so negative Tassadar, perhaps you need a puppy to cheer you up? :)

or a tok'ra spy to torture :-D
Spoiler
Borek wrote: No one ever died from playing SGW, although i think some of the whiners may come close to drowning in their own tears :roll:
ImageImage
Angelos-
Forum Grunt

That sounds like fun Reschef :-D
You're going to go with one of my plans? Are you nuts? What happens if we all get killed? I'll never hear the last of it.
Kjarkur
Spark of the Ori
Alliance: DDE - Leader
ID: 1909457
Alternate name(s): Kjarkur, JL, KJ

LOL I'm in for some tok'ra torture.

:twisted:
There are no men like me. There's only me.
General & Battle Moderator
- > SGW Hall of Fame
- > SGW's Hero of the Year
- > SGW's Villain of the year 2010->
- > SGW's Most Missed Player of the year 2011->
Ethereal Tassadar
Asgard
Alliance: Neutral
Race: Quantum Vis
ID: 0
Alternate name(s): Alice/Aliya
D.M. Natas

I do not contradict myself. The English language has not enough words for me to express my thoughts.
What I meant by that was that, some may thing there is no cure to it, if even you yourselves, but I do know your reign will end by the hands of those who see past deception.
Shel'na Kryhas und lara khar, anht zagatir nas.
Khor-shakal Toridas.

A person has to do a thousand good deeds to be considered good, but only one mistake to be considered evil.

Alice talking
Aliya talking
Aliya talking with Alice's voice
D.M. Natas (Daniel Malkav "Natas") talking
NPCs
L.T. (Lucy Tremere, Medic)
J.B. (Jack Brujah, Grunt)
Big G. (Von Gangrel, Tactician)
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

There is nothing around worthy of attention.

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
Ethereal Tassadar
Asgard
D.M. Natas

I have to contradict you. Everything inside us and everywhere outside of us is worth everyone's attention. If you think otherwise, then you are as far from ascension as you can get.
Khor-shakal Toridas.

A person has to do a thousand good deeds to be considered good, but only one mistake to be considered evil.

Alice talking
Aliya talking
NPCs
lordernest
Forum Elite
Alliance: Loner
Race: TRUE GOD OF ALL

Depends on what you will ascend too
" From the Darkness Arises an Old System Lord, ready to take back the glories lost in time." - Terak , First Prime of Ernest

"There is no fear, only terror
There is no resistance, only submission
There is no peace , only war
There is no fate, only consequences."
- Lord Ernest
Ethereal Tassadar
Asgard
D.M. Natas

The TOLAH are spiritual warriors, they seek balance with the universe. To achieve such, they must be one with the universe. To be one with the universe one must pay attention to it.
The INDU are a peaceful type of ascended beings, and as they need to blend in with the universe to conceal themselves, they need to pay attention to it.
The AJNA are observers, and as such, they pay attention to all there is, was, and will be.
The ORI are power-hungry and wish to destroy the others (as in, Altera. Not necessarily all the other ascended beings). To achieve such they must gather worshipers. To gather worshipers they need to know where the worshipers are, therefore they pay attention to even the smallest fly that they could convert to their bidding.
Khor-shakal Toridas.

Alice talking
Aliya talking
NPCs
Damaris
Forum Grunt
Alliance: Hallowed are the Ori...
Race: Prior

Ethereal Tassadar wrote:The ORI are power-hungry and wish to destroy the others (as in, Altera. Not necessarily all the other ascended beings). To achieve such they must gather worshipers. To gather worshipers they need to know where the worshipers are, therefore they pay attention to even the smallest fly that they could convert to their bidding.

"Truth is elusive to those who refuse to see it with both eyes wide."

Your perception of the Ori is faltered by your inability to accept the truth. The Path of Origin will show you the true goal of the Gods. To enlighten their children, their creations, so that we all may one day be with them in the plains of ascension. They seek not the power of which you speak but rather to teach all those that take Origin for what it is and learn the message that they tech us!
Kjarkur
Spark of the Ori
Alliance: DDE - Leader
ID: 1909457
Alternate name(s): Kjarkur, JL, KJ

Indeed.

Hallowed are the Ori!
There are no men like me. There's only me.
General & Battle Moderator
- > SGW Hall of Fame
- > SGW's Hero of the Year
- > SGW's Villain of the year 2010->
- > SGW's Most Missed Player of the year 2011->
Ethereal Tassadar
Asgard
D.M. Natas

I question your reason, prior. We are their creations : but then why did they not make themselves known to us in our infant stages? Why do they need to discover us? Why do they kill us if we don't worship them? Being their creations, they would have known which ones of us would worship them in an elder stage, and which not, and therefore make their creation useless.
I am sorry Damaris, but your beliefs are founded upon a crumbling foundation. If I were you, I would return to my wife and children, and see to my life. I suggest you do it.
Hollow are the Ori. Hollow are their promises.
Khor-shakal Toridas.

Alice talking
Aliya talking
NPCs
Damaris
Forum Grunt
Alliance: Hallowed are the Ori...
Race: Prior

"Enemies of the Ori will show no mercy in their attempt to lead us astray from the true path, likewise we must attack with all the Strength which we have been given."

Enlightenment cannot be given, it can only be earned. By opening your heart and mind to the truth that is Origin you allow yourself to be open to the path of enlightenment. Those that do not accept the path, hinder others and those that follow the truth. They must be destroyed so that all followers of Origin may not be wavered in their belief and their prostration to the almighty Ori so that they may join them in eternity and salvation.
Angelos-
Forum Grunt

How...boring. The Ori are incredibly stuffy and uninteresting.

Return to “Goa'uld/ System Lords”