The DB. DBZ. DBGT & countless DB movies thread

A place for random anime lovers to get together and chat!
Curumo
Forum Elite
Alliance: Naq Sellers Inc
Race: System Lord
ID: 1920808

Mind if i tag along in the quiz? Wanna see how good my DBZ knowledge is :lol:

Oh and Sy is an expert in the field of Anime so if you want to give him a challenge then put up much more detailed questions hehe
CrimsonFrost
Forum Regular
ID: 0

I can't believe you guys!

My favorite character by far is Brolly, the most powerful Sayian ever ;) Anyone remember the movie when he fought Super Saiyan Goku, Gohan, Trunks and Piccolo all at the SAME TIME and annihilated them??

Or when Brolly knocked Vegeta out with a single devestating punch into the mountain? :shock:

They had to work his character out fast, because if his power kept increasing from episode to episode he would have far surprassed even SS4 in the later series and been completely unbeatable.
<Fatana> Crimson you scare me on how much you like to mass :)

CrimsonFrost says:
"Blah blah, your making me mad, stop breaking the rules, locked"

MISC Moderator
~Zekk~
Forum Addict
Alliance: Universal Consciousness
Race: Magi
ID: 616

Nah. The way DBZ works is the come up with unbeatable bad guys the goku finds a way to get stronger and kick his butt. :P

And kyro, I personaly would rather not see an angry pan o.o

~Syreck
Image--by Miko Miko, for KonataChan, of animesuke. *borrows without permission, but with credits* ~_^

Anyone Play Go?
Omoc wrote:
S*rew the equality!

I LOVE WHEN MY GIRLFRIEND DOMINATES ME! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Near
Fledgling Forumer

The ending to the first Brolly movie was very disapointing. Its like the writers didn't know how to end it and just rushed something.

And, I agree, Brolly>all.
CrimsonFrost
Forum Regular

Syrus wrote:The ending to the first Brolly movie was very disapointing. Its like the writers didn't know how to end it and just rushed something.

And, I agree, Brolly>all.

Yeah, I was kinda let down myself.. The way they killed him was kinda silly, kinda like Achilles getting killed. :?
<Fatana> Crimson you scare me on how much you like to mass :)

CrimsonFrost says:
"Blah blah, your making me mad, stop breaking the rules, locked"

MISC Moderator
Wesker
Forum Irregular
Race: Ancient

Yeah. It was also weird in the last Brolly movie, he was a slimey thing, it was stupid. The only problem with DBZ in my opinion is the way the badguys die and come back. If you think about it Freeza comes back more than once. He is dead sometimes but still there. Same with Cell and Brolly. Kid Buu came back as Uub which is cool though :D .

Btw Sy. 1 question well really 2. When did Yamcha 1st use the spirit ball and who on? :lol:
~Zekk~
Forum Addict
Alliance: Universal Consciousness
Race: Magi
ID: 616

Kyro wrote:Btw Sy. 1 question well really 2. When did Yamcha 1st use the spirit ball and who on? :lol:

The quarter finals of the 23rd world martial arts tournament, against shen...aka master roshi.

And i watched the GT movie yesterday....it sucks. >_>

It could have been a semi-decent 4th series but instead they packed it into a 90 minute movie. >_>

sigh

~Syreck
Image--by Miko Miko, for KonataChan, of animesuke. *borrows without permission, but with credits* ~_^

Anyone Play Go?
Omoc wrote:
S*rew the equality!

I LOVE WHEN MY GIRLFRIEND DOMINATES ME! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Wesker
Forum Irregular

[AK]Syreck wrote:
Kyro wrote:Btw Sy. 1 question well really 2. When did Yamcha 1st use the spirit ball and who on? :lol:

The quarter finals of the 23rd world martial arts tournament, against shen...aka master roshi.k

smart arse :shock: . I remember when he used it on Kame that was hilarious.

:-D Good Job!
assyrian worrier
Fledgling Forumer

Kyro wrote:Trunks is my favourite. He is more like me. except I don't have purple hair. Vegeta does get stronger than Goku at one point when he was Majin Vegeta. :-D

vegeta was never stronger then goku then(they were same level)
then goku goes 3 and vegeta get pissed off and thats why it was so hard to make vegeta fuse with goku and make vegito then in dbgt make gojeta(who was alsome) i meen a malcom of 2 ssj4's woot ssj8 in my eye's
has anyone herd of dbaf or somthing like that has them go as far as ssj 150 just a rumor iv herd.
Last edited by assyrian worrier on Wed May 23, 2007 2:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.
meet the true spammer (roar) i have a sig shop if you would like to see some work of mine.
go to [img]here[/img]
all ways buying turns at 1k turns for 60k, broker me at 82855
assyrian worrier
Fledgling Forumer

CrimsonFrost wrote:I can't believe you guys!

My favorite character by far is Brolly, the most powerful Sayian ever ;) Anyone remember the movie when he fought Super Saiyan Goku, Gohan, Trunks and Piccolo all at the SAME TIME and annihilated them??

Or when Brolly knocked Vegeta out with a single devestating punch into the mountain? :shock:

They had to work his character out fast, because if his power kept increasing from episode to episode he would have far surprassed even SS4 in the later series and been completely unbeatable.

finally my faverite has been mentioned brolly was kool and ssj1 goku almost had to go ssj2 to even take him in legendary
just imagin if he found legendary ssj2,ssj3, or ssj4 I herd a new movie of brolly came out finally brolly second comming didn't do him good. i meen we was beat by ssj1 goten and ssj2 gohan with the help breifly of ssj2 goku. i cant wait to see bio brolly. and the upcoming to come out meta brolly.
meet the true spammer (roar) i have a sig shop if you would like to see some work of mine.
go to [img]here[/img]
Arios
Forum Irregular
Alliance: ~Leaf Village~
Race: NanoTiMaster
ID: 1931017

i thought brolly second coming was an awsome film and bio brolly well that was a waste on an hour :roll: still watch it tho u might like it more then i did :?

P.S. if u want to kno a place to download the movies il pm u it, not sure if advertising is aload on this forum :?

P.S.S. dbz is still the best anime ever...closely followed by naruto :roll:
- - - - - Image - - - - -
Spoiler
I make sigs on request, PM me if u want to see more examples of my work.
SVaRuN
Forum Elder
Alliance: The Legion
Race: Roman

Lol.....no you did not :o :lol:
Quae caret ora cruore nostro?
assyrian worrier
Fledgling Forumer

belinsker wrote:P.S.S. dbz is still the best anime ever...closely followed by naruto :roll:

woot i knew it was coming

dont beleive it newgrounds i know to put dbz down says best anime ever and how true it is......

plus you have to add in that this show has time on its side. its been out for 20 almost 30 years and it is still good while most others have been out for shorter amounts of time and really never had a second season or movies.
go to [img]here[/img]
Wesker
Forum Irregular

Re:

assyrian worrier wrote:
belinsker wrote:P.S.S. dbz is still the best anime ever...closely followed by naruto :roll:

woot i knew it was coming

dont beleive it newgrounds i know to put dbz down says best anime ever and how true it is......

plus you have to add in that this show has time on its side. its been out for 20 almost 30 years and it is still good while most others have been out for shorter amounts of time and really never had a second season or movies.

Like Chrono Crusade :(
repli**cator
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: SOLO
Race: RepliTiMaster
ID: 65108
Alternate name(s): makanko
~mak~

Re: The DB. DBZ. DBGT & countless DB movies thread

i love it all, DG, DGZ, DBGT, all movies

i belie DB AF was more fanwise, not a real DB production but i could be mistaken.

although some pictures look sweet like my fav; veg/piccolo fusion :d:d Image
POWER to the repli/nanoti !
Role Playing
"Be sure brain is engaged before putting mouth in gear"

Return to “Anime Corner”