Where is.....

Forum for all general ingame discussion.
harchester
Forum History
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks

Re: Old Educators members and friends Where Are they now ???

Easy^ wrote:Maybe they're trying hard so you can't reach them?

E

Stop being a smart ass Rok, and trying to get every little cheap ass dig you can in...

they dont play the game anymore...and it is possible for people to stop using msn...
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
GOLDEN WING
Wraith
Alliance: ~RiCoS_WÅrLoRdS~
Race: Heatwave
ID: 0

Have you tried looking/remembering there names and searching for there e-mail and "e-mailing" them maby you would get a reply :)
Golden's Trade feedback
13,340,362,434,249 power remaining, they manage to eliminate 720,000 of ??????'s Covert Ops!
20,630,871,718,938 power remaining, they manage to eliminate 2.970.149 of steeooo's Undercover Agents!
harchester
Forum History
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks

GOLDEN WING wrote:Have you tried looking/remembering there names and searching for there e-mail and "e-mailing" them maby you would get a reply :)

already tried :(
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
dazman
Forum Elite

Haven't heard from Gen in a long time :(
disturbed_one wrote:its a war game so if by us massing random peeps ruins the game for them then maybe they should go play with barbi dolls ;)
Trade feedback thread~
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 48&t=70898
ƒëmmë ƒatalë
Fragment o' Forum
Race: SL temptress
ID: 38112
Alternate name(s): cleo_catra
temptress
seraphim

I've got GearJammer on my FB friends... never see him on msn
When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won.
There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall.
Think of it--always
Mahatma Gandhi
sixty five kills on Ascended ;)
The Forum Rules
Mods and their sections
Dubby_CompGamerGeek2
Forum Addict
Alliance: TÅTS / TÅF
Race: Magnificent
ID: 83588
Alternate name(s): >> Skype: IrishHighlanders <<
Dublin Warrior, Dubby, Dubs, DW, CGG, DCGG2.
Paul, Paulie Boy!, Paulie, PAULIE!!!, PAULIE BOY!!!, Paul James, etc.

Silent Bob is working his tail off with at least two jobs,

but he can be reached ingame.

Madcat still PPT's twice a week and his old contact info is around our forums.

:-)
Easy^
Forum Elite

harchester wrote:
Easy^ wrote:Maybe they're trying hard so you can't reach them?

E

Stop being a smart ass Rok, and trying to get every little cheap ass dig you can in...

they dont play the game anymore...and it is possible for people to stop using msn...

Just returning my GOOD OLD FRIEND (that'd be you) one of many favors you did for me :)

E

[spoiler]And i'm enjoying it.[/spoiler]
The Leader and Creator of Forgotten Serenity
Spoiler
Champions Train, Losers Complain!
zeekomkommer
Forum Addict
Alliance: sigma leader
Race: systemlord
ID: 70578

god another one of this lame as topics in an atempt to get a group of ppl back who noone actualy liked and who never picked fair fights etc etc. i hope the bunch of pafethic E-thugs who still call themself stay away from this game for good.

E-thugs, cuz pissing ppl off in RL is dangerous man !
Ashu
Michael Westen
Alliance: TAF
Race: Human
ID: 81691

Honours and Awards

If they ever do come back, my ID is in my profile and please PM me for my RL address :-) !
Bias Admin colour
Kjarkur
Spark of the Ori
Alliance: DDE - Leader
Race: System Lord
ID: 1909457
Alternate name(s): Kjarkur, JL, KJ

zeekomkommer wrote:god another one of this lame as topics in an atempt to get a group of ppl back who noone actualy liked and who never picked fair fights etc etc. i hope the bunch of pafethic E-thugs who still call themself stay away from this game for good.

I disagree, we've gone through many different era's in this game and at one point lots of players became educators (many after being educated themselves by someone else) - and each era was an important stage to go through IMO

Not to mention f.x. Madcat was among the best friend you could possibly have in this game. Him and GenLucky would waste their accounts many times over to help their friends.

Teaching by example,
The Educators

Epic!
There are no men like me. There's only me.
General & Battle Moderator
- > SGW Hall of Fame
- > SGW's Hero of the Year
- > SGW's Villain of the year 2010->
- > SGW's Most Missed Player of the year 2011->
zeekomkommer
Forum Addict

Kjarkur wrote:
zeekomkommer wrote:god another one of this lame as topics in an atempt to get a group of ppl back who noone actualy liked and who never picked fair fights etc etc. i hope the bunch of pafethic E-thugs who still call themself stay away from this game for good.

I disagree, we've gone through many different era's in this game and at one point lots of players became educators (many after being educated themselves by someone else) - and each era was an important stage to go through IMO

Not to mention f.x. Madcat was among the best friend you could possibly have in this game. Him and GenLucky would waste their accounts many times over to help their friends.

Teaching by example,
The Educators

Epic!

the only place where i want an educator is ad the pointy end of my sword. what they did was being bullys. terrorising ppl who coudn't fight back. weakminded.
Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

Can we just have this thread be about where those people are now (as Harch intended) rather than another thread about how people didn't like what the Educators "were". :roll:
Image ImageImageImage
Neimenljivi
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Lone wolf
Race: Slovenian
ID: 82089

zeekomkommer wrote:[spoiler]
Kjarkur wrote:

Teaching by example,
The Educators

Epic!
[/spoiler]

the only place where i want an educator is ad the pointy end of my sword. what they did was being bullys. terrorising ppl who coudn't fight back. weakminded.

Now now zeeky, it's not like OE hasn't bullied or terrorised people who couldn't fight back and you're a part of OE yourself so you shouldn't whine about others doing the same thing as you guys have been doing, it just ain't right ;) Don't misunderstand me though, I don't condone their actions, but if you're gonna go off ranting about that you better make sure your back-yard isn't full it as well..

~N
Haz wrote:It took a bit of time, but the investigation has now been completed.
S1eepy will be banned for scripting, for the remainder of this era.
Name: S1eepy [ TheCheekyChickens ]
{Banned}
2012 Awards awarded to me:
Spoiler
zeekomkommer
Forum Addict

Neimenljivi wrote:
zeekomkommer wrote:[spoiler]
Kjarkur wrote:

Teaching by example,
The Educators

Epic!
[/spoiler]

Now now zeeky, it's not like OE hasn't bullied or terrorised people who couldn't fight back and you're a part of OE yourself so you shouldn't whine about others doing the same thing as you guys have been doing, it just ain't right ;) Don't misunderstand me though, I don't condone their actions, but if you're gonna go off ranting about that you better make sure your back-yard isn't full it as well..

~N

how well of you to stop by neim, but get your sources corrected

zeekomkommer
the man who got random massing banned in OE
R8
Forum Elder
Alliance: TL Leader

i quiet agree with KJ on the point that sgw went through different eras and this educators thing was well certainly a livley part of it. To say that it was right or wrong people have their own opinions. I came from a previous era where the noob hunters which consisted of some respectable players at the time went around doing the same thing, massing small accounts for no reason.

@ zeek yes it was bullying in a sense and it took a new generation to stomp it out and sort things out ;) but i still have a certain respect for some of the people who were a part of it but idn have to ignore their actions during that time, so if they come back to the game would be fun :smt047
Spoiler
Spoiler
Military Experience 1,xxx,138,430,217 Ranked: 1
Naquadah Stolen 8,xxx,795,393,564,617
Juliette wrote: Cheapo. You shouldn't go for anything under $100Billion, Gohanman. ;)
Check out my greatest hit
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 0&t=151693
My 2nd greatest hit
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 1&t=188473

Return to “StarGateWars General”