It's official, F ukushima reactors fully melted down...

[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie
Location: Borehamwood Elstree, England, 2 mins from George Lucas Studios.

Re: It's official, F ukushima reactors fully melted down...

OH BOY! ](*,)

the 3 Reactors which have melted down are NOT-REPEAT-NOT in cold shut-down, they are STILL melting through/down, whatever!

And those containment vessels you say where designed for just such scenarios are NOT safe, they are flawed and many of the GE MK1 BWR reactors around the world have flawed designs for venting....in other words, they don't have vents which is a MAJOR problem. many of those same reactors have also had cracks and holes in the containment vessels even though there was NO accident involved.

I've read more articles and listened to-to many experts than i care to think about, and i am telling you (not as a scaremonger), this situation in F ukushima is out of control. the Japs have no idea what they are doing or what to do and this is an order of magnitude far worse than Chernobyl!
Last edited by [KMA]Avenger on Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

Infinite Love Is the Only Truth: Everything Else Is Illusion.

-David Icke
Kit-Fox
Forum Elite
Race: Tollan
ID: 0

Removed
Last edited by Kit-Fox on Mon Nov 14, 2011 3:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The river tells no lies, yet standing at its shores the dishonest man still hears them

If you dont like what I post, then tough. Either dont read it or dont bother replying to it.
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie

Edited while you was posting.

PS, if not mistaken, Chernobyl was brought to a cold shut-down in just 10 days, TEPCO and the Japanese Govt have both put out reports saying F ukushima could take as long as another 9 months to shut-down, some experts have said 1year +.

-David Icke
Kit-Fox
Forum Elite

Removed
Last edited by Kit-Fox on Mon Nov 14, 2011 3:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.
The river tells no lies, yet standing at its shores the dishonest man still hears them

If you dont like what I post, then tough. Either dont read it or dont bother replying to it.
Ashu
Michael Westen
Alliance: TAF
Race: Human
ID: 81691

Honours and Awards

Lets not be mean to each other and keep a calm, civil posture. Thank you.
Bias Admin colour
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie

Kit-Fox wrote:Again with the cracks & holes, I ask you where is the proof?

Nope, sorry i cant agree to disagree, i completely and wholeheartedly disagree, Because TEPCO and the Japanese Govt have started to be honest about the situation and i gave you a links from the start that TEPCO and the Govt would lie about how bad the situation was at F ukiushima-which they did. and i gave you further proof that they knew from the start that 1 or more of the reactors had-or were in the process of melting down within hours after the earthquake struck...

Want more proof, here watch this film and see photos of the cracks from other Mk1's which didn't have to withstand anything like what F ukushima had to go through.

as far as Cracks and holes in the cantainment vessel at F ukushima...again i direct your attention to the OFFICIAL release:

Worse than meltdown, government report says devastating 'melt-through' has occurred at F ukushima; Official suggests Japan could become 'uninhabitable'

http://thealphanews.com/news-articles/e ... urred-at-f ukushima-official-suggests-japan-could-become-uninhabitable

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tdIyB8sM ... re=related

-David Icke
Kit-Fox
Forum Elite

Removed
Last edited by Kit-Fox on Mon Nov 14, 2011 3:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie

I understand that, trouble is, they were "suggesting" no melt-downs had occurred at any of the F ukushima reactors when this whole thing began, i told you then that 1 or more of the reactors had melted down and you said they hadn't.
Turns out now that those links i posted saying there were 1 or more melt downs-were indeed correct.
Now the "suggestion" is that they are far worse than melt-downs and are in fact melt-through/s.

Also, Nuke physicist Christopher Busby says that "looking at the isotopes that were released at the time of those explosions, they were not hydrogen explosions but were nuclear explosions."
he said that back in late May i believe.

I redirect your attention to this interview with Michio kaku who knows a tad more about nuclear facilities and the situation at F ukushima than either you or me (unless you're a nuke physicist working at F ukushima and have inside knowledge?).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bqgg1oKW ... detailpage

Here's the interview with Dr. Busby: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vz4I5rb3 ... ure=relmfu

@Malx, don't be so concerned about KF and me bumping heads. we do it often, but always with respects...even if it is frustrating at times lol
:-)

-David Icke
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie

My apologies for the double post, but i wanted this to show up, an edit wouldn't show i have added anything new.

http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2011/06/ ... north.html

:smt117

-David Icke
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie

My apologies for the triple post but....the situation at F ukushima is STILL ongoing and getting worse!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqPB71y_ ... re=related

-David Icke
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

[KMA]Avenger wrote:My apologies for the double post, but i wanted this to show up, an edit wouldn't show i have added anything new.

Warning: require(/usr/home/georgewashington/public_html/washingtonsblog.com/wp-includes/pomo/mo.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /usr/home/georgewashington/public_html/washingtonsblog.com/wp-settings.php on line 85

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/usr/home/georgewashington/public_html/washingtonsblog.com/wp-includes/pomo/mo.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /usr/home/georgewashington/public_html/washingtonsblog.com/wp-settings.php on line 85
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie

Juliette wrote:
[KMA]Avenger wrote:My apologies for the double post, but i wanted this to show up, an edit wouldn't show i have added anything new.

Warning: require(/usr/home/georgewashington/public_html/washingtonsblog.com/wp-includes/pomo/mo.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /usr/home/georgewashington/public_html/washingtonsblog.com/wp-settings.php on line 85

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/usr/home/georgewashington/public_html/washingtonsblog.com/wp-includes/pomo/mo.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /usr/home/georgewashington/public_html/washingtonsblog.com/wp-settings.php on line 85

?? :smt017 ??

-David Icke
Kit-Fox
Forum Elite

Removed
Last edited by Kit-Fox on Mon Nov 14, 2011 3:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MEZZANINE
Forum Addict
Alliance: Forgotten Serenity
Race: System Lord
ID: 81691

Kit-Fox wrote:I tihnk KMA, you'll find people were expecting you to find a working link to the same material or to similar material that was contained with the quoted link which is now clearly dead.

The link was to a site held on a server in Japan, didnt you hear the news ? Japan exploded and sank in to Pacific :smt043

EDIT

This bit is NOT funny, google the damage the Tsunami caused in Japan, their are still whole communities living in tents and sports halls, crammed in like refugee's. Thousands lost everything, loved ones, homes, all possessions, employment. This is one of the richest countries in the world and months on people are still suffering. They say the rebuilding will takes decades.

Spoiler
Attack Mercs Killed (30) 459,329,001
Defence Mercs Killed (10) 2,918,478,517
Attack Soldiers Killed(60) 12,677,958
Defence Soldiers Killed(20) 226,236,488
Attack Super Soldiers Killed(300) 490,627,262
Defence Super Soldiers Killed(100) 4,131,482,551
Spies Killed(50) 4,256,505,842
Spy Killers Killed(50) 651,022,448
Mothership Weapons Destroyed(300) 35,583,034
Mothership Shields Destroyed(300) 39,498,511
Mothership Fleets Destroyed(200) 2,413,254
Planet Defences Destroyed(300) 358,539
Planets Taken(5000) 411
Naquadah Stolen(0.0001) 2,355,738,435,154,805
Untrained Kidnapped(50) 5,943,886,456
Weapon Points Destroyed (Sab+Att)(0.0001) 74,293,522,376,607
Attack Turns Used(1) 1,731,971
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie

erm...i just clicked the link and got this:

"Thursday, June 23, 2011
Radioactive Dust From Japan Hit North America Days After Disaster ... But Governments "Lied" About Meltdowns and Radiation"

-David Icke

Return to “General intelligent discussion topics”