Hiring to destroy someone

Specific to server: "GateWars: Battle of the Ascended"
~wolverine~
Forum Addict
ID: 0

Re: Hiring to destroy someone

Come on, nobodys done jack. I'm dissapointed sgwguy, I wanted a demo god so I massed those in mylogs lol

I'm waiting. Ps sgwnoob I might visit your main for hiring somebodyto kill me =D
EbilCC
Forum Addict

Comabom wrote:
sgwguy wrote:You don't destroy someone for attacking you ONCE for a couple hundred T its just screwed up and he needs to learn. I CAN'T myself you nitwit if you read any of the other posts you would see what happened. Oh and I sold my main server account so I don't give a crap what you do, plus they changed the account name so good luck finding it. Attack me here (if you could find my ID) and I'll offer a hundred bucks for someone to zero you out repeatedly until you cry to your momma and quit the game.

cc IS ALWAYS ZEROED ANYWAYS LOL

and who are you? a nobody go away to play with ur dolls

SJ MENTAL "I have no idea why they would ban you cc you add so much to the community at large"

[9:28:51 PM] robert_paul97: cc is the best

Teesdale: ive been farming all day and havent repaired MS
so CCs little cant blew through my shields (worry)
~wolverine~
Forum Addict

whats your id coma, wanna boogie ;)
xDaku
Forum Addict
Alliance: Forgotten Serenity - leader
ID: 27858

You want to pay someone to molest wolvie? He loves being molested as it is :smt050
Spoiler
Easy^ wrote: I am sorry if my shadow is too awesome for you to stand in.
E
MEZZANINE wrote:
Oooo I like higher math

E=Mc2*SGW = ( ( U = A*S*S ) + ( JT + $$$ + E*G*O ) ) + ( FS = AWESOME + Infinity ). Therefor FS -> DDE :D
Yyith wrote:Yyith says:
thats why women have small feet
get closer to the sink
Spoiler
Mezzanine wrote:Picture a hot summers day, sitting on the grass ( maybe smoking it too lol ), sun shining, cool breeze, cold beer, beautiful lady, perfect Serenity

Now picture your worst nightmare, the grass turned into trenches of mud, rain drenching you, ice winds, down to rations, surrounded by death and destruction

Turning your dreams into nightmares is what we do, heed this warning and pass it on, else you will forget your serenity forever

Blood in 2012 - Updated 1st Sep, 2012:
Spoiler
Attack Soldiers killed: 32,934,122
Defence Soldiers killed: 17,810,494
Attack Supers killed: 777,708,800
Defence Supers killed: 1,004,092,379
Spy Killers killed: 301,726,911
Spies Killed: 1,223,520,310
Total: 3,357,793,016

Raiders lost: 5,324,560
Guards lost: 14,223,773
Super Soldiers lost: 907,918,161
Super Guards lost: 654,870,558
Undercover Agents lost: 411,831,764
Assassin lost: 269,766,078
Total: 2,263,934,894
sgwguy
Fledgling Forumer

I'm still waiting for the paypal to transfer so bear with me bc apparently credit unions take forever. Yes I had a main account under ZS_Oni which I sold and they renamed it to Ruiz apparently. Jeez what's with everyone jumping in saying they want to kick MY butt. I attack for DMU like everyone else but I don't farm anyone unless I'm sure they are inactive and I've never gone so far as to mass someone for any reason so where is this animosity coming from?
doc holliday
Forum Elite
Alliance: Unnatural Selection

i think it has to do with you paying $$ for this fella to get destroyed and not doing it yourself :smt017 even if it was 2 months down the road
Spoiler
Mathlord wrote:
doc holliday wrote:just don't come off ppt :smt071 :smt043
See what doc is really saying, is his six shooters tickle...until you die from it :D
Spoiler
prsko wrote:
SSG EnterTheLion wrote: As anyone who knows me knows, I never build up planets, if I steal a good one, so be it, but I never waste naq on a planet.
So that triple planet u bought was allready built up?
Or am I twisting your words like the rest?
muffafuffin
Forum Elite
Race: Ori

sgwguy wrote:I'm still waiting for the paypal to transfer so bear with me bc apparently credit unions take forever. Yes I had a main account under ZS_Oni which I sold and they renamed it to Ruiz apparently. Jeez what's with everyone jumping in saying they want to kick MY butt. I attack for DMU like everyone else but I don't farm anyone unless I'm sure they are inactive and I've never gone so far as to mass someone for any reason so where is this animosity coming from?

wait....you are playing the ascended and you sold the main account that goes with it to someone else? Sounds like someone is a multi :smt017
Prior - Prophet - Messiah - Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG
- AGL - IAG - TAG - PTAG - LTAG - QTAG - KTAG - GAG - TOE - TUS - TUN - TUK

Koo'Keez The Tok'ra
Spoiler
Trade Feedback: http://herebegames.com/StarGateWarsNew/ ... 8&t=141353
sgwguy
Fledgling Forumer

No I just didn't like it anymore after five or six years playing.
muffafuffin
Forum Elite
Race: Ori

so you didnt sell your main then? and nobody else is playing it?
Prior - Prophet - Messiah - Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG
- AGL - IAG - TAG - PTAG - LTAG - QTAG - KTAG - GAG - TOE - TUS - TUN - TUK

Koo'Keez The Tok'ra
Spoiler
Trade Feedback: http://herebegames.com/StarGateWarsNew/ ... 8&t=141353
sgwguy
Fledgling Forumer

I sold it to a friend at work, they changed the name and is playing main with it. They are new to the game so take it easy on them, sheesh.
~wolverine~
Forum Addict

so you havent just broke the rules. your now paying somebody who will never destroy me, meaninh you wont pay anybody and nobody will 'destroy me' ;)

looks like everythings going your way atm mate ;)
sgwguy
Fledgling Forumer

There are no rules against selling a game account to someone else and you never using it again. When my paypal transfer goes through I'm offering $15 to whomever kicks you on your ass. You went over the line and further destroying my military for the sake of the auction is just tacky.
doc holliday
Forum Elite
Alliance: Unnatural Selection

sgwguy wrote:There are no rules against selling a game account to someone else and you never using it again. When my paypal transfer goes through I'm offering $15 to whomever kicks you on your ass. You went over the line and further destroying my military for the sake of the auction is just tacky.

you see the problem is, he's in DDE which 98.5% of sgw is either napped with, loves, or is to afraid of to mess with. :smt081. wolverine let me mass you and ill give you $7.50 :smt081
Spoiler
Mathlord wrote:
doc holliday wrote:just don't come off ppt :smt071 :smt043
See what doc is really saying, is his six shooters tickle...until you die from it :D
Spoiler
prsko wrote:
SSG EnterTheLion wrote: As anyone who knows me knows, I never build up planets, if I steal a good one, so be it, but I never waste naq on a planet.
So that triple planet u bought was allready built up?
Or am I twisting your words like the rest?
sgwguy
Fledgling Forumer

I don't care what alliance he's in, being a prick for the sake of being a prick isn't cool anywhere.
LuBu
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: N/A
Alternate name(s): Gilgamesh Enkidu (Old Main name)
Lubu (Current Main name)

People mass randomly for many reasons (annoyingly to some victims), sometimes just for the hell of it. End of the day it's part of the game, don't build stats you can't easily rebuild or afford. If someone does it you are best off rebuilding what you can and try (as well as you can) to get them back, it's all a bit of light amusement.

Don't take it so to heart, after all it is just a game. A "war" game, at that. Have fun!

Return to “Ascended General”