****READ PLEASE*******

For newcomers to ask questions to the other users... this section will usually answer most questions... requesting resources (naq/UUs/ATs) is not to be done here...
tryingthis
Fledgling Forumer
Race: REBELS
ID: 1988328
Alternate name(s): countrypride

Re: ****READ PLEASE*******

harchester wrote:Well me and roket are two very different players...

I tend to be a very aggresive player, im part of one of the top, most feared allainces ingame, and well i used to be respected along time ago. now i dont care for respect.

roket - is a nicer version, he will give you help and encourage you to grow, whereas i would encourage you to mass players and destroy accounts and become the best you can be in war.

harches words
Spoiler
Duck Dodgers wrote:
harchester wrote:
tryingthis wrote:
Duck Dodgers wrote:never mind seraphim tryingthis, she is the local attention seeker
nothing wrong with being the attention seeker gives a chance for the death ninja squad like me to come in undetected ;) :-$ :smt042
:smt104
Gratz tryingthis, I believe its the first time I've seen harchester amazed/baffled/stunned :smt110
Drought
Forum Expert
ID: 0

tryingthis wrote:

I tend to be a very aggresive player, im part of one of the top, most feared allainces ingame, and well i used to be respected along time ago. now i dont care for respect.

roket - is a nicer version, he will give you help and encourage you to grow, whereas i would encourage you to mass players and destroy accounts and become the best you can be in war.

harches words

Exactly :D

Its a war game mate. And if taught propperly, you can easily grow and battle at the same time.
Thats what all the top dogs do in this game anyway :)
a very bad hairdo
tryingthis
Fledgling Forumer

Duck Dodgers wrote:
tryingthis wrote:

harches words

Exactly :D

Its a war game mate. And if taught propperly, you can easily grow and battle at the same time.
Thats what all the top dogs do in this game anyway :)

did u see my spoilers last reply and check this one 2 :D
[spoiler]Rank: 955
Turns: 10
Naquadah: 0
Secret Temple: 25,632,736,782[/spoiler]
Spoiler
Duck Dodgers wrote:
harchester wrote:
tryingthis wrote:
Duck Dodgers wrote:never mind seraphim tryingthis, she is the local attention seeker
nothing wrong with being the attention seeker gives a chance for the death ninja squad like me to come in undetected ;) :-$ :smt042
Gratz tryingthis, I believe its the first time I've seen harchester amazed/baffled/stunned :smt110
Drought
Forum Expert

Yes I did see them, and this one looks a lot better already

I am not surprised RoKeT didnt inform you better :-D
a very bad hairdo
tryingthis
Fledgling Forumer

Duck Dodgers wrote:Yes I did see them, and this one looks a lot better already

I am not surprised RoKeT didnt inform you better :-D

all that was said was in these 4 pages :-D
Spoiler
Duck Dodgers wrote:
harchester wrote:
tryingthis wrote:
Drought
Forum Expert

haha, alright then

you are almost the same size as him already :) good show
a very bad hairdo
tryingthis
Fledgling Forumer

Duck Dodgers wrote:haha, alright then

you are almost the same size as him already :) good show

ik last to top 1k lol without help( RESOURCE WISE) in 12hrs.( I THINK I DESERVE A GOOD JOB SUPPORT PACKAGE OF TURNS AND UUS FROM ROKET FOR THIS :-D i mean after all he got a 8k up boost off of me lol...
Spoiler
Duck Dodgers wrote:
harchester wrote:
tryingthis wrote:
Drought
Forum Expert

whahaha

he should :P if your not satisfied, switch Co's :P
a very bad hairdo
tryingthis
Fledgling Forumer

Duck Dodgers wrote:whahaha

im loyal and hold respect i wouldnt lleave without a reason and would try to work it out first lol
Spoiler
Duck Dodgers wrote:
harchester wrote:
tryingthis wrote:
ƒëmmë
Forum Elite
Alternate name(s): ƒëmmë ƒatalë
temptress
cleo_catra

tryingthis wrote:
Duck Dodgers wrote:whahaha

im loyal and hold respect i wouldnt lleave without a reason and would try to work it out first lol

:smt023
To fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence;
supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting.
-Sun Tzu, the Art of War
31/07/2012 6:13:16 AM Hope Light ID's mean nothing imo if you can back yourself up.
31/07/2012 6:13:22 AM Hope Light only **Filtered** hide them.
Be careful who you trust, even the devil was once an angel
veritas vos liberabit
Forums own rules
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 7#p2510387
Spoiler
Section Admins - who will be 'in charge' of the section in question. They will be responsible for the overall feel of the section, the setup/structure, and most importantly the community/users in the section. This will incorporate the old 'ombudsman' role. And insofar as the Section Admin is responsible for the users, they are also responsible for the high level mod behaviour towards the users.
So -as a user - if you have an issue with how you are treated, rules, bans, whatever --goto the section admin... They are there for you!

There is no 'reporting structure' in this setup -- tech, mod, and section admins are all on equal footing, each with their own (somewhat overlapping) responsibilities.
Mods report directly to the mod admin, and indirectly to the section admin for the section in which they mod.
tryingthis
Fledgling Forumer

well it was fun being in the top 1k for a turn. i just got slaughtered by a guy i didnt even attack lol all 19 milll i raided gone :(
Spoiler
Duck Dodgers wrote:
harchester wrote:
tryingthis wrote:
ƒëmmë
Forum Elite
Alternate name(s): ƒëmmë ƒatalë
temptress
cleo_catra

tryingthis wrote:well it was fun being in the top 1k for a turn. i just got slaughtered by a guy i didnt even attack lol all 19 milll i raided gone :(

:( .. didn't u train them as miners?
I'm sure you will get it back, you've done really well so far .. just watch out for ppl's allainces and who their COs are..
To fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence;
supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting.
-Sun Tzu, the Art of War
31/07/2012 6:13:16 AM Hope Light ID's mean nothing imo if you can back yourself up.
31/07/2012 6:13:22 AM Hope Light only **Filtered** hide them.
Be careful who you trust, even the devil was once an angel
veritas vos liberabit
Forums own rules
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 7#p2510387
Spoiler
Section Admins - who will be 'in charge' of the section in question. They will be responsible for the overall feel of the section, the setup/structure, and most importantly the community/users in the section. This will incorporate the old 'ombudsman' role. And insofar as the Section Admin is responsible for the users, they are also responsible for the high level mod behaviour towards the users.
So -as a user - if you have an issue with how you are treated, rules, bans, whatever --goto the section admin... They are there for you!

There is no 'reporting structure' in this setup -- tech, mod, and section admins are all on equal footing, each with their own (somewhat overlapping) responsibilities.
Mods report directly to the mod admin, and indirectly to the section admin for the section in which they mod.
Drought
Forum Expert

tryingthis wrote:well it was fun being in the top 1k for a turn. i just got slaughtered by a guy i didnt even attack lol all 19 milll i raided gone :(

wow, that sucks :s

who hit you ?
a very bad hairdo
tryingthis
Fledgling Forumer

[spoiler]Home Base Guard Lost 1,574,707
Undercover Agents Lost 15,124,517
Attack Turns Used Against You 1,470[/spoiler]

i just got slaughtered i guess i hit the wrong(inactive) even though i didnt touch the guy that slaughtered me :(
Spoiler
Duck Dodgers wrote:
harchester wrote:
tryingthis wrote:
harchester
Forum History
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks

indeed who was it...we will take care of him...become a Ricos member officer we shall protect ya
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...

Return to “Newbie/ FAQ Forum”