rOKEt VS b_s_p_c

A place for declaration of, requests for, and bragging about, one on one personal wars ...
JamesBrown2020
Fledgling Forumer

Re: rOKEt VS b_s_p_c

I think you guys need a short 1vs1 war!! And co/alliance stay out :)
~wolverine~
Forum Addict
ID: 0

im not going to mass this guy, im going to mass anybody who interfers and picks on roket.

:smt060
JamesBrown2020
Fledgling Forumer

~Wolverine~ wrote:im not going to mass this guy, im going to mass anybody who interfers and picks on roket.

+1
~wolverine~
Forum Addict

James_Brown wrote:
~Wolverine~ wrote:im not going to mass this guy, im going to mass anybody who interfers and picks on roket.

+1

you've gotta race me ;)
RoKeT
Forum Zombie
Race: The King Jaffa

lol lets be honest here, I have a bad account worse then his, and my massing has lets be frank gotten ridiculously bad, I just massed my own strike away it's pretty obvious I need to start over, I'm not picking on a noob, because as it stands it would seem I'm a noob, so get over it he's already winning by 1.5mill uu's I gotta learn and he seems like a good fun guy to learn with we'll have fun I always do :smt056

LD stop playing the hero card it's so past annoying [-(
Ex Mod
Looking for an Account?
Spoiler
I can find you one...
21 Accounts sold to Date
Spoiler
lone dragon
Forum Expert
Race: something

Hero role? I wake up to this its only fair that if its a vendetta its you and b_s_p_c and no one else. Plus I still have to get to him to correct the name.
Spoiler
天龍; Fight a good fight...as I will rise from the ashes..
Hydra
Forum Grunt
Alliance: HVE
ID: 1987017

WOOT!! Go BSPC!! :-D
RoKeT
Forum Zombie

Army Size: 136,064,446
Army Size: 45,291,553

Defensive Action 6**,***,***,000
Defensive Action 170,555,205,744

Really Earendil come on now... :) I'll build for him though just gotta go farming :), gives me a reason to log in tomorrow :smt019
Ex Mod
Looking for an Account?
Spoiler
I can find you one...
21 Accounts sold to Date
Spoiler
muffafuffin
Forum Elite
Race: Ori

RoKeT wrote:Army Size: 136,064,446
Army Size: 45,291,553

Defensive Action 6**,***,***,000
Defensive Action 170,555,205,744

Really Eärendil come on now... :) I'll build for him though just gotta go farming :), gives me a reason to log in tomorrow :smt019

Now now Roket we all know army size is an irrelevant stat :smt064

That being said go BSPC

........ and Roket :smt058
Prior - Prophet - Messiah - Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG
- AGL - IAG - TAG - PTAG - LTAG - QTAG - KTAG - GAG - TOE - TUS - TUN - TUK

Koo'Keez The Tok'ra
Spoiler
Trade Feedback: http://herebegames.com/StarGateWarsNew/ ... 8&t=141353
ƒëmmë
Forum Elite
Alternate name(s): ƒëmmë ƒatalë
temptress
cleo_catra

lone dragon wrote:
Clarkey wrote:
lone dragon wrote:BSPC is a new player just here for a few months he has raided and farmed like crazy to get to his size and has ascended 2 times, I will never understand why you pick players under your experience.
If someone sets war with you, regardless whether it's to add you to their farm list, then they should be ready for whatever retaliation comes their way for declaring war.

Simple Clarkey this isnt a first instance, you know this, but I believe BSPC has more than enough to weather this RoKeT is in for the match of his life. As for retaliation for a new player most people would have a word to their leader or CO, kinda funny that.

he isn't that new, maybe to HVE but he was in The Confederancy before that.. that name has been quiet a while a year atleast... I remember it because it was so close to one of my ole time favourites BPC...
anyhow..
memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=16936 note forum joining date....

have fun gents,
To fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence;
supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting.
-Sun Tzu, the Art of War
31/07/2012 6:13:16 AM Hope Light ID's mean nothing imo if you can back yourself up.
31/07/2012 6:13:22 AM Hope Light only **Filtered** hide them.
Be careful who you trust, even the devil was once an angel
veritas vos liberabit
Forums own rules
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 7#p2510387
Spoiler
Section Admins - who will be 'in charge' of the section in question. They will be responsible for the overall feel of the section, the setup/structure, and most importantly the community/users in the section. This will incorporate the old 'ombudsman' role. And insofar as the Section Admin is responsible for the users, they are also responsible for the high level mod behaviour towards the users.
So -as a user - if you have an issue with how you are treated, rules, bans, whatever --goto the section admin... They are there for you!

There is no 'reporting structure' in this setup -- tech, mod, and section admins are all on equal footing, each with their own (somewhat overlapping) responsibilities.
Mods report directly to the mod admin, and indirectly to the section admin for the section in which they mod.
Gohan
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: MaYHeM HC
Race: Jem'hadar
ID: 1913240
Alternate name(s): Gohan, Hope, Kira, Vix, ~Xtr3m3_t14rgri4N.

Simple solution. War lasts 7 days starting on the 00:00 game time tonight (today technically). Endless war, Hell no, I'm sure neither of you want it. Seems like a simple solution. Roket, no excuses for lack of UU or naq, you said in the PM that you wanted a vendetta, you got one.

I'll take the same stance as Wolverine. I'll stay out of it. Unless some one bar Roket hits him.

Sounds fair...
RoKeT
Forum Zombie

I don't go by your rules #-o

I'll talk to BsPC and we'll figure out a time and date to end it 8)
Ex Mod
Looking for an Account?
Spoiler
I can find you one...
21 Accounts sold to Date
Spoiler
RoKeT
Forum Zombie

oh and he's not new I know by the way he PM'd me :smt105
Ex Mod
Looking for an Account?
Spoiler
I can find you one...
21 Accounts sold to Date
Spoiler
ƒëmmë
Forum Elite
Alternate name(s): ƒëmmë ƒatalë
temptress
cleo_catra

RoKeT wrote:oh and he's not new I know by the way he PM'd me :smt105

yh I pointed that out, other wise I would have had to slap you as well xx

BPSC called the vendetta, let him and Roket decide on the rules if any... like I said have fun guys :)
To fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence;
supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting.
-Sun Tzu, the Art of War
31/07/2012 6:13:16 AM Hope Light ID's mean nothing imo if you can back yourself up.
31/07/2012 6:13:22 AM Hope Light only **Filtered** hide them.
Be careful who you trust, even the devil was once an angel
veritas vos liberabit
Forums own rules
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 7#p2510387
Spoiler
Section Admins - who will be 'in charge' of the section in question. They will be responsible for the overall feel of the section, the setup/structure, and most importantly the community/users in the section. This will incorporate the old 'ombudsman' role. And insofar as the Section Admin is responsible for the users, they are also responsible for the high level mod behaviour towards the users.
So -as a user - if you have an issue with how you are treated, rules, bans, whatever --goto the section admin... They are there for you!

There is no 'reporting structure' in this setup -- tech, mod, and section admins are all on equal footing, each with their own (somewhat overlapping) responsibilities.
Mods report directly to the mod admin, and indirectly to the section admin for the section in which they mod.
Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

Hope wrote:Simple solution. War lasts 7 days starting on the 00:00 game time tonight (today technically). Endless war, Hell no, I'm sure neither of you want it. Seems like a simple solution. Roket, no excuses for lack of UU or naq, you said in the PM that you wanted a vendetta, you got one.

I'll take the same stance as Wolverine. I'll stay out of it. Unless some one bar Roket hits him.

Sounds fair...

You say you'll stay out of it yet you are setting the rules? Just leave it to the two of them to agree between each other, no-one gives a smeg whether you're his CO or not.

Let them fight as they chose.
Image ImageImageImage

Return to “Vendetta corner”