lock please

A place for declaration of, requests for, and bragging about, one on one personal wars ...
~Winter~Soldier~
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: Forgotten Prospects
Race: Super hero
ID: 1928224

Re: silentmonkey vs ~I AM BEAST~

silentmonkey wrote:
~Winter~Soldier~ wrote:kick his ass i am beast i was about to mass him today but i waited and went on ppt but i just might drop it to show him a thing or 2

tis only a game i dont get mad its fun watching everyone act like this games their life. u dont want you naq took build a D its that simple lol

but u are going at it all wrong by pissing off a family and peopel who have far more ways to sit on u and kill your account and make u suffer even if it is only a game
We are soldiers we guard honor and wage war in between we wait like a stone til the time comes again

Somebody asked me: "If war is the answer, then what is the question", and I guess the answer to that is "the meaning of life!" Because life IS war. Basically, you're fighting against one thing or another right from the start – you're fighting for survival with pretty much everything against you. You're fighting for social or political positions.

War is the nature of man; it always been, and it'll never go away. War has many different manifestations, so it doesn’t have to be taken literally, but that urge to conquer is embedded in our genes. We were not meant to live our lives caged in cubicles.
Spoiler
brucedagoose
Forum Newbie
ID: 0

silentmonkey wrote:
I AM BEAST wrote:silentmonkey
new ownership

Living God of the INDU

c'mon. what happened here? you gonna drop back to 3,000 and snipe? or have you already given up? we can call this a wrap if you call no joy. just do it. im havin' a hell of a lot of fun. and as for those turns, the UU and the NAQ?. 3T NAQ spent, 2T of which was spent getting my account in shape for this impromptu onliner, buying weaponss, training soldiers, if you include the 1.5K AT's that i spent on you it brings it up to what 4.5? and the UU, 750K is what? 600B? so total of 5.5T on the high end. guess what? I can farm that in a day after repairs and buying turns.

you literally cost me as much in 2 days of you farming me than it will take me to run your account into the ground.

My Leaders and mentors in FS and newly formed FP are more than willing to defend me as you can see, because i only started playing this game 4 months ago. If you and I are to go one on one, then build a defense and get hoppin. if not, then either send an apology, i'll forget the fact that you watched me on the FS forums to know when i was on to make a farming run, and not get you to pay the NAQ back earned by lowdown tactics, or resign your account to be stat free courtesy of myself and my FS family.

ok 1 i brokered 50b to curtthehurt1 bc i thought that was you. 2. i never even payed attention to the gs fourum 3. the only reason i hit you is bc u had good naq and zero d. u cant complain there and if i wouldnt of got it someone else would of and as for me not building a de its smart by me im not wasteing resources i time my hits and execute them as cheaply as possible u sent 167X15 atk for a lousey 4m killed i used 1k and got 2.1t and ur d and 750k supers i dont waste i use every resourceswither naq or uu to my advantage. u want a truce ehh i say u get it under 2 conditions a u apologize and b u keep a 400b defence until u are able to set peace

and that's also why you set war and sent lifers against my my 500K attack. after you hit me for 1,000 UU and that first little NAQ hit?

i've been farming the same way for weeks. funny how you are the first person to catch me farming, and not only did you catch me farming ONCE, you just HAPPENED to catch me farming four different turns in a row, and then i skipped one and you caught me yet again on the fifth. those five turn changes would have yielded 4-5T after paying for AT's and repair costs. instead i got caught with 0 NAQ and a whole bunch of expenditures., luckily for me i was able to catch each of your farm runs before I completely finished my Farm List. I had ONE attacker that was more costly to my NAQ funds than you were, and that was caused by a browser freeze after unbanking 6.5T.

you had war set first, therefore I will set peace when you do, or when YOU apologize for the unwarranted AC. untill then enjoy the UU you lose.
brucedagoose
Forum Newbie

~Winter~Soldier~ wrote:
silentmonkey wrote:
~Winter~Soldier~ wrote:kick his ass i am beast i was about to mass him today but i waited and went on ppt but i just might drop it to show him a thing or 2

tis only a game i dont get mad its fun watching everyone act like this games their life. u dont want you naq took build a D its that simple lol

but u are going at it all wrong by pissing off a family and peopel who have far more ways to sit on u and kill your account and make u suffer even if it is only a game

you can have what's left of him when im done if ya want WS :smt043

sorry, but im not so sure it will be much. :smt015
~Winter~Soldier~
Fledgling Forumer

I AM BEAST wrote:
~Winter~Soldier~ wrote:
silentmonkey wrote:

you can have what's left of him when im done if ya want WS :smt043

sorry, but im not so sure it will be much. :smt015

:smt043 :smt021 :smt081 :smt064
We are soldiers we guard honor and wage war in between we wait like a stone til the time comes again

Somebody asked me: "If war is the answer, then what is the question", and I guess the answer to that is "the meaning of life!" Because life IS war. Basically, you're fighting against one thing or another right from the start – you're fighting for survival with pretty much everything against you. You're fighting for social or political positions.

War is the nature of man; it always been, and it'll never go away. War has many different manifestations, so it doesn’t have to be taken literally, but that urge to conquer is embedded in our genes. We were not meant to live our lives caged in cubicles.
Spoiler
brucedagoose
Forum Newbie

22:16 Rube_Dragon 234,730,216,672 Naquadah stolen 15 62,115 19,828 590,060,435,800 6,259,102,500,000 details

damn. the bait on my hook dissapeared. guess i'll have to go farm some more and put it out again. maybe the little fishy will bite this time. then again, maybe he wont.
COPENHAGENMONKEY
Fledgling Forumer
ID: 1967485

I AM BEAST wrote:22:16 Rube_Dragon 234,730,216,672 Naquadah stolen 15 62,115 19,828 590,060,435,800 6,259,102,500,000 details

damn. the bait on my hook dissapeared. guess i'll have to go farm some more and put it out again. maybe the little fishy will bite this time. then again, maybe he wont.
~Winter~Soldier~ wrote:
silentmonkey wrote:

im suffering? whats the worst that can happen the decend me? i dont reach rank 1? thats not important to me im passing time and haveing fun.
[BoT] Jason wrote:I'd broker UU to SM to watch him tap Chacho's sweet young ass all night long =D>

MY trade feed
very trusted trader

http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 8&t=191603

old sigs

Spoiler
/img]

proud hits
Spoiler
With 462,808,232,136 power remaining, they manage to eliminate 3798837 of Chiana's Covert Ops
3,803,532 Untrained ware taken from the realm of DarkPride.
COPENHAGENMONKEY
Fledgling Forumer

I AM BEAST wrote:22:16 Rube_Dragon 234,730,216,672 Naquadah stolen 15 62,115 19,828 590,060,435,800 6,259,102,500,000 details

my point if i dont take it someone else will :smt081 :smt081 :smt081
[BoT] Jason wrote:I'd broker UU to SM to watch him tap Chacho's sweet young ass all night long =D>

MY trade feed
very trusted trader

old sigs

Spoiler
/img]

proud hits
Spoiler
With 462,808,232,136 power remaining, they manage to eliminate 3798837 of Chiana's Covert Ops
~Winter~Soldier~
Fledgling Forumer

then let me have a go with your ascended account lol

Spoiler
COPENHAGENMONKEY
Fledgling Forumer

~Winter~Soldier~ wrote:then let me have a go with your ascended account lol

go ahead i only login 3-4times a day

MY trade feed
very trusted trader

old sigs

Spoiler
/img]

proud hits
Spoiler
brucedagoose
Forum Newbie

The forces of ~I AM BEAST~ repelled those of silentmonkey
The forces of silentmonkey flee from the battlefield! One could see glory on the face of the victors, and spite on the defeated!
Considering what was available at the time in the realm of silentmonkey, it is recorded that
a total of 76,035,303,365 Naquadah was taken from the realm of silentmonkey

thank you. though you have yet to entertain me with a defense.
COPENHAGENMONKEY
Fledgling Forumer

I AM BEAST wrote:The forces of ~I AM BEAST~ repelled those of silentmonkey
The forces of silentmonkey flee from the battlefield! One could see glory on the face of the victors, and spite on the defeated!
Considering what was available at the time in the realm of silentmonkey, it is recorded that

lol u missed the 2t i farmed that turn :smt110 that was only 12 turns u costed me :smt110

MY trade feed
very trusted trader

old sigs

Spoiler
/img]

proud hits
Spoiler
brucedagoose
Forum Newbie

silentmonkey wrote:
I AM BEAST wrote:The forces of ~I AM BEAST~ repelled those of silentmonkey

lol u missed the 2t i farmed that turn :smt110 that was only 12 turns u costed me :smt110

LOL. i only farmed 1.8T that turn. unless your counting total before subtracting repairs and turn costs...

you'll find, at least if you spent any of that 2T well, that i spent mine on a few presents. and dont worry about farming more than me. i've got over 50T saved up that hasnt been touched yet.

~Winter~Soldier~ wrote:then let me have a go with your ascended account lol

haha his ascended is actually strong. 750 Min on personals. it got massed yesterday though.
~Winter~Soldier~
Fledgling Forumer

his ascended is wrecked to death lol

Spoiler
brucedagoose
Forum Newbie

~Winter~Soldier~ wrote:his ascended is wrecked to death lol

bahahahaha. i kinda feel bad for the guy....

ok. moment of feeling sorry over. wakey wakey. build so i can :smt021
COPENHAGENMONKEY
Fledgling Forumer

I AM BEAST wrote:
~Winter~Soldier~ wrote:his ascended is wrecked to death lol

bahahahaha. i kinda feel bad for the guy....

ok. moment of feeling sorry over. wakey wakey. build so i can :smt021

lol witer and @ beast im not trying to im haveing fun dodgeing bullets

MY trade feed
very trusted trader

old sigs

Spoiler
/img]

proud hits
Spoiler

Return to “Vendetta corner”