Stratigize Vs Guild

A place for declaration of, requests for, and bragging about, one on one personal wars ...
InR
Forum Addict
Alliance: You can find me in TAF ;)
Race: Tok' Ra
ID: 5741
Alternate name(s): .::.:.::.::.

Re: Stratigize Vs Guild

have funz boyz :)

go strat :D
Guild
Forum Addict
Alliance: Retiring
Race: Draeden
ID: 1916018
Location: writing a booklet so people understand my humour :D

no defence to mass on strat, no fault of his own im sure.... never mind im of to bed
Retired but still on a rampage
Spoiler
Rudy Peña wrote:Yea, OE is the the next FS in terms of snipers. We proud ourselves on it to the point we give out awards and see who can mass the most with a 0 def.
Drahazar wrote:Im happy to snipe anyone i want, why should i build any defences for you people
George Hazard wrote:FM is like a rite of passage for alliances.
You haven't truly made it to manhood until you've slept with the town prostitute.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
killtacular
Forum Addict

Guild wrote:

then had a minor mess up .. and hit peace button lol

you noob
stratigize
Forum Regular
Alliance: None
ID: 1916975

Your in a little more luck. Now that the war with OE is over. Its just you that gets to mass me now.

So would you wanna raise it back to 5 Tril?
Guild
Forum Addict

Stratigize wrote:Your in a little more luck. Now that the war with OE is over. Its just you that gets to mass me now.

why did my war end ? and did i come into forutne from a dead relative ?
Spoiler
Rudy Peña wrote:Yea, OE is the the next FS in terms of snipers. We proud ourselves on it to the point we give out awards and see who can mass the most with a 0 def.
Drahazar wrote:Im happy to snipe anyone i want, why should i build any defences for you people
You haven't truly made it to manhood until you've slept with the town prostitute.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stratigize
Forum Regular

Guild wrote:
Stratigize wrote:Your in a little more luck. Now that the war with OE is over. Its just you that gets to mass me now.

Well if you did then id be looking for compensation from what you took from me on ascended.
Guild
Forum Addict

Stratigize wrote:
Guild wrote:

Well if you did then id be looking for compensation from what you took from me on ascended.

haha good luck with that one :P it was only 5 bil if that , ive made 5 bil planets in this time :P havent you ... ?
Spoiler
stratigize
Forum Regular

It was 6bil total loss..... And no i havent made that back. Ive only made about 2-2.5bil back
Guild
Forum Addict

Stratigize wrote:It was 6bil total loss..... And no i havent made that back. Ive only made about 2-2.5bil back

......oooo .... bit awkward then....ermmm

well i still dont have the resources for 5 tril def minimum :D see yah when you drop ppt :P
Spoiler
stratigize
Forum Regular

Just a heads up. On May 5th Thru May 7th. I have military drill, and will not be able to build anything. Therefore for those few days If i am massed down, I will remain down.
Guild
Forum Addict

Stratigize wrote:Just a heads up. On May 5th Thru May 7th. I have military drill, and will not be able to build anything. Therefore for those few days If i am massed down, I will remain down.

noted :D

also ... how is it even possible for you to have that many ppts !?!?! :S
Spoiler
stratigize
Forum Regular

Guild wrote:
Stratigize wrote:Just a heads up. On May 5th Thru May 7th. I have military drill, and will not be able to build anything. Therefore for those few days If i am massed down, I will remain down.

noted :D

also ... how is it even possible for you to have that many ppts !?!?! :S

This is only my 2nd ppt of the week.
Massacre
Forum Irregular
Alliance: The Dark Dominium
Race: DDE
ID: 1923635
Alternate name(s): ~Stiffy McBoing~

Go both of u, love both of u no homo, cant make a decision who i support, so just ... beat the hell out of each other :D
KJ wrote:indeed… people will fall in love with us and hate us at the same time
coz we'll be massing their accounts into oblivion
meanwhile they'll be staring at our perfect muscles
~Market Mod~
Mod Color
Guild
Forum Addict

dropped your defence, AC'd til you phased and sabbed some of your 8 tril strike :D

and took your nice MS down :smt047

gone to ppt so you can have the fun of massing through nox and crit with my defence like i did with you ;)
Spoiler
VAGAB0ND
Forum Regular
Alliance: Tauri Alliance; Nemesis;
Race: Sith
ID: 0
Alternate name(s): VAGA, Lucian, Lasha

Good luck both :) respect ya both :) :smt060
Attempting to give a **Filtered**: ███████████████████] 99% Complete... ERROR!: Unable to give a **Filtered**
Spoiler
Check out my band guys:

Return to “Vendetta corner”