SC Hope Vs Fem Fetale.

A place for declaration of, requests for, and bragging about, one on one personal wars ...
akbar
Forum Grunt
Alliance: DDE
ID: 0

Re: SC Hope Vs Fem Fetale.

the ladies are beautiful....

but the guy likes boys (not sure he nows it yet).......

..... STAY AWAY WOLVIE.....
AeonKnight
Forum Regular
Alliance: The Order
Race: Ancient
ID: 14055
Alternate name(s): ~Lord Helikaon~
AK
Heli
~Velocity~

akbar wrote:the ladies are beautiful....

but the guy likes boys (not sure he nows it yet).......

..... STAY AWAY WOLVIE.....

How bout I use that war setting you left me from that massing and show you how 'strait' up I am.
MEZZANINE
Forum Addict
Alliance: Forgotten Serenity
Race: System Lord
ID: 81691

K gonne do my point by point thing

1) Femme already said she only got interested in proving Hope was Vix because she was called a liar for suggesting it.

2) Fact is when trying to identify someone, a multi, a scammer, or simply someone who has changed their ingame name for a fresh start, it is stuff they post outside the game that is the best source of knowledge to do this, I have done it exposing the multi's of Dustin Delarue, and Im sure if you ask Clarkey he will have used RL stuff in his investigations.

3) Cyberstalking/online bullying ??? Femme has asked questions of many people and searched email/facebook links and made claims based on the facts she found, this is not stalking, it's investigating and sharing results with interested parties. However the vulgar messages she has received because of this, the public thread questioning her gender and calling her a liar among other things, all without any facts to back them up..... if anything she is the one being bullied on this, an attempt to bully her into silence.

4) Vix/Hope, since the Vix account is vacationed so he is NOT multi-ing most of us dont even care that they are the same person, many players return under new names or change names for a fresh start and to leave old enemies/wars/baggage behind them, I personally have known of lots of them and kept their secrets, BUT almost all get exposed in the end and Vix should have expected that sooner or later someone would have blown his cover.

5) Femme has a busted arm making playing difficult, this is not an excuse it happened weeks ago and is why her main account is on vacation. Yes she is still online, she can still do stuff but it takes her a lot longer in her current condition so while she can do things like posting given enough time, she cant react fast enough to play main in online fights right now.

6) Time limits...... Yes I have advocated team battles, fixed term wars and Vendy's with rules, endless wars was never a choice FS made it was circumstance we found ourselves in and after the longest war in SGW history ( over 2 years ), and seeing the other wars that drag on for months driving players from the game YES we made a conscious decision to move towards rules & time limits for the good of all.

BUT

These rules and time limits require both sides to agree, if Vix/Hope wants to make this endless I cant force him to set a time limit, but I can & will respond in kind. Dont care if you take that as a warning or threat, either way its is a fact.

7) Andy admitted that he attacked Femme because Vix/Hope asked him to, in response to this several of Femmes friends in various alliances told them to back off or be massed, this vendy is NOT over Femmes posts, this vendy is simply to preempt those other people from getting involved. Vix/Hope was quite happy to fight a 2-v-1 when the odds were in his favor, but the minute others looked like they would get involved putting the odds against him it was 'oh no I want a fair fight' lol

Spoiler
Attack Mercs Killed (30) 459,329,001
Defence Mercs Killed (10) 2,918,478,517
Attack Soldiers Killed(60) 12,677,958
Defence Soldiers Killed(20) 226,236,488
Attack Super Soldiers Killed(300) 490,627,262
Defence Super Soldiers Killed(100) 4,131,482,551
Spies Killed(50) 4,256,505,842
Spy Killers Killed(50) 651,022,448
Mothership Weapons Destroyed(300) 35,583,034
Mothership Shields Destroyed(300) 39,498,511
Mothership Fleets Destroyed(200) 2,413,254
Planet Defences Destroyed(300) 358,539
Planets Taken(5000) 411
Naquadah Stolen(0.0001) 2,355,738,435,154,805
Untrained Kidnapped(50) 5,943,886,456
Weapon Points Destroyed (Sab+Att)(0.0001) 74,293,522,376,607
Attack Turns Used(1) 1,731,971
Thel
Forum Irregular
Alliance: ~Cloud Village~
ID: 1946016

Go Hope!!!

If hope is Vix (which I don't care if he is or isn't) and wants to leave that behind him, why wouldn't you let him? What business is it of yours? Vix to the best of my knowledge wasn't a scammer, or a multi or even a tyrant, all he's done since coming to HVE is be helpful, defended our smaller members and kept a respectful tone when representing the empire on these forums so why is he on the FBI's top 10 most wanted....

The one thing that ticks me off in this game is people crossing the line between game & RL, not everyone likes to deal with stuff from this game outside it.

Also although I don't agree with what andy did I think his point was this, If you don't like him accusing you of being someone else then why should others enjoy you doing it? Hope isn't the first of my friends you've done this too, probs wont be the last, some of which I know for a fact weren't the people you said they were, but somehow I doubt this vendetta will change anything...

....I'm probs gonna turn out to be someone else now :smt042

Much love Hope, do us proud :smt050
War does not determine who is right - only who is left.
Nothing is true, Everything is permitted.
War....war never changes.
Commander Vimes
Forum Expert
Alliance: T I T α N S Commander
Race: Vaguely Humanoid
ID: 87970

as i said to hope in a pm most people don't care what his identity is and the ones that do only do so because they are nosey lol. there really was no need for any of this to happen though, it was andy you had a problem with femme and as such it should have stayed that way :-k
if it is vix then welcome back my old friend and if it's just hope then have fun my old adversary :-D

try to have fun both of you and get the pent up aggression out of your systems ;)
It's all for the greater gooood
msn commandervimes@live.co.uk
lone dragon
Forum Expert
Race: something

Now that I have reviewed a lot of information that has been sent without my consent or permission, you can quote me on this! I do not appreciate people breaching my rights or information. Femme you did this and I am not impressed, I hate telling people off or anything but you have tried to use me and my name in your personal crusade to find a justification. I hope... I am clear... I don't care if he or you are god, the devil or Hitler or George Bush. DON'T EVER USE MY REAL NAME AGAIN! I respect your privacy then you can return the respect and not use my real name. My personal life is separate from SGW, I trust certain people and I do not like being betrayed.
LD

P.S. I know this is slightly off topic but it is with in the frame work for this vendetta.
Spoiler
天龍; Fight a good fight...as I will rise from the ashes..
Brothers
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: Forgotten Serenity

THIS ALL LOOKS VEY VERY INTERESTING ](*,) ](*,)

:smt104 :smt105 :smt015 :smt025
almightythor88
Forum Grunt

Thel wrote:....I'm probs gonna turn out to be someone else now :smt042

Shhh Rog, shes gonna find out about you. :-$

Good luck when she gets healthy Hope.
Prior - Prophet - Messiah - Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG
- AGL - IAG - TAG - PTAG - LTAG - QTAG - KTAG - GAG - TOE - TUS - TUN
- TUK
Gohan
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: MaYHeM HC
Race: Jem'hadar
ID: 1913240
Alternate name(s): Gohan, Hope, Kira, Vix, ~Xtr3m3_t14rgri4N.

Wow, i go to sleep then there are 4 pages? Daymn.

Cersei Lannister wrote:Bringing anyone's RL into the mix without their consent is unforgivable.

This entire Vendetta is all based around that.

Ok, I'll be honest here FS, me and Andy did discuss Descending members of FS/FP, however Femme was not meant to be hit. I massed Femme on Saturday, then again on Sunday. I would of yesterday but thought I'd farm instead. I know how FS role and i respect that, i was fully expecting one of two things. 1)FS to honor their code and demand Femme massers back the player who massed her. 2)A full assault by FS, maybe FP trainees, on me in retaliation. As a precaution against this, i logged all of your Asc ID's and GQ'd you all, then decided who would be easy to drop, who would be tough, etc etc. I spoke to Andy about this last night, as Andy will agree, he got the wrong end of the stick, or maybe i worded it wrong to him, and he hit Femme. It should also be noted that after we lol'd over our mix up we said don't hit again. I had no intention of getting more people to mass Femme, I'm more than capable of beating her myself.

Cersei Lannister wrote:As for 'out of your way', it was a little obvious, Femme, what with you posting in every single thread Hope was even mentioned in, using your MSN status once you figured it was considered spam on the boards...

I'm starting to think I have an admirer haha. I haven't been on a womans mind this much in a lil bit! Femme, you went from 'I want the truth!' to 110% obsessed in a very short, and alarming, space of time. I even had people who aren't in HVE sending me PM's/Emails asking me why you seemed obsessed with me. It just got creepy.

Femme, I get that you're not 100% atm, but, illness isn't an excuse for what you did. So, our vendetta is still on ^.^

(Thanks for the GL messages folks)
xDaku
Forum Addict
Alliance: Forgotten Serenity - leader
ID: 27858

Call me a lying **Filtered** and I'll dig anywhere and everywhere too ;)
Spoiler
Easy^ wrote: I am sorry if my shadow is too awesome for you to stand in.
E
MEZZANINE wrote:
Oooo I like higher math

E=Mc2*SGW = ( ( U = A*S*S ) + ( JT + $$$ + E*G*O ) ) + ( FS = AWESOME + Infinity ). Therefor FS -> DDE :D
Yyith wrote:Yyith says:
thats why women have small feet
get closer to the sink
Spoiler
Mezzanine wrote:Picture a hot summers day, sitting on the grass ( maybe smoking it too lol ), sun shining, cool breeze, cold beer, beautiful lady, perfect Serenity

Now picture your worst nightmare, the grass turned into trenches of mud, rain drenching you, ice winds, down to rations, surrounded by death and destruction

Turning your dreams into nightmares is what we do, heed this warning and pass it on, else you will forget your serenity forever

Blood in 2012 - Updated 1st Sep, 2012:
Spoiler
Attack Soldiers killed: 32,934,122
Defence Soldiers killed: 17,810,494
Attack Supers killed: 777,708,800
Defence Supers killed: 1,004,092,379
Spy Killers killed: 301,726,911
Spies Killed: 1,223,520,310
Total: 3,357,793,016

Raiders lost: 5,324,560
Guards lost: 14,223,773
Super Soldiers lost: 907,918,161
Super Guards lost: 654,870,558
Undercover Agents lost: 411,831,764
Assassin lost: 269,766,078
Total: 2,263,934,894
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

**Filtered** it just mass em all. :smt025

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
Massacre
Forum Irregular
Alliance: The Dark Dominium
Race: DDE
ID: 1923635
Alternate name(s): ~Stiffy McBoing~

AeonKnight wrote:
~Wolverine~ wrote:
AeonKnight wrote:
~Wolverine~ wrote:goo femme!

hey hope if she cant play want me to swap places? ;)

i'm more than a little concerned for your crush on femme xD i thought you'd be still into school girls :p or boys as it may be ;)

waahahahahahah, i was still worried when i found out your GF was tiz xD

Damn!! Tziki and her Twin sister are damn fine then!!

AeonKnight wrote:Not many of you know me but i feel left out :P so i'm getting involved lol :D

me with my GF :smt060

Me and My GF's Twin :) (I Model sometimes, for my GF (at uni Doing Photography lol)

Id hit that
[spoiler]with a brick :smt043[/spoiler]
KJ wrote:indeed… people will fall in love with us and hate us at the same time
coz we'll be massing their accounts into oblivion
meanwhile they'll be staring at our perfect muscles
~Market Mod~
Mod Color
Commander Vimes
Forum Expert

AeonKnight wrote:
~Wolverine~ wrote:
AeonKnight wrote:

i'm more than a little concerned for your crush on femme xD i thought you'd be still into school girls :p or boys as it may be ;)

AeonKnight wrote:Not many of you know me but i feel left out :P so i'm getting involved lol :D

Me and My GF's Twin :) (I Model sometimes, for my GF (at uni Doing Photography lol)

clearly a hand model :smt081
xXxsephirothxXx
One Winged Angel
Alliance: [DxM]
Race: Ancients
ID: 1918259

Commander Vimes wrote:
AeonKnight wrote:
~Wolverine~ wrote:
AeonKnight wrote:

BULL those girls are lovely !! ](*,) Ill take the sister, bring em to Aus !! :smt047

Femme as for your comment, you seem to do enough facebook and forum posting coherently?... I mean, excuses could fly for you if you got hammered in an online fight... but really?... :smt078
Pain and Death is the cost of Fun! ~Zaraki Kenpachi 8)
Talking as a Mod
Commander Vimes
Forum Expert

xXxsephirothxXx wrote:
Commander Vimes wrote:
AeonKnight wrote:
~Wolverine~ wrote:
AeonKnight wrote:

BULL those girls are lovely !! ](*,) Ill take the sister, bring em to Aus !! :smt047

Femme as for your comment, you seem to do enough facebook and forum posting coherently?... I mean, excuses could fly for you if you got hammered in an online fight... but really?... :smt078

not the girls! ](*,) i mean AK you daft sod lmao
i think we'd all have a go on the girls :smt081

Return to “Vendetta corner”