robert vs jander

A place for declaration of, requests for, and bragging about, one on one personal wars ...
SSG EnterTheLion
The Mane Mod & God Emperor of the Tolah
ID: 0

Honours and Awards

Re: robert vs jander

Jedi~Tank wrote:
SSG EnterTheLion wrote:
Jedi~Tank wrote:
SSG EnterTheLion wrote:
Jedi~Tank wrote:
SSG EnterTheLion wrote:
mephis wrote:
SSG EnterTheLion wrote:Enough with this posturing! I had already spoken to the person attacked and informed him to ask jander for repayment and Jander agreed. He just so happened to be indisposed for that day due to work. As many will confirm, he has been a busy boy lately. But if this is how u lot want to play it..

May 23, 14:31 Guild 117,070,333,293 Naquadah stolen 15 45,333 59,168 2,280,125,270,100 4,982,791,860,950 details

I have given guild 8 hours...

I see another attack by a DDE member on HE..when I have the details of that attack, and if it breaches the terms of the DRA, that person will also be given eight hours.

This is what happens when reasonable behaviour is replaced by foolish posturing.

As Per the Red and Bolded Your a god damn idiot, love it if u had an attack that wasnt 2days old?at least rob made this after being online and seeing the hit he posted then and there but whatever ur rebuttle was a complete failure :roll:

Blind as well as pompous! This vendetta is also about a 2 day old attack. And more importantly AFTER the DRA was agreed.

Pompous at times yes, no more or less than anyone else, blind I am not. you say you had a discussion with the person in question, you know as well as I a pm should have been dropped to an HC member.

He contacted me directly and I told him he would be repaid. In the same manner as I arranged for wolverine to be repaid. And the terms of the DRA don't say anything about HCs..so don't even go there. As long as arrangements are made to be repaid, it's irrelevent.

Does it have to? Seems to me like it would be common courtesy ;) Your attitude will be your continuous undoing. I tried bud :smt102

Are you looking in the mirror when you're saying that?!

Every time I have needed I have looked for Rahl or DP on msn..so yes I am.

I have now found out the neither did Robert message an OE HC member about Jander until after he was massed. I believe you reported it..AFTER the massing. hmmmm..
Spoiler
R0B3RT wrote:yep sorry not a bug i.m a noob :-D
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

SSG EnterTheLion wrote:
Jedi~Tank wrote:
SSG EnterTheLion wrote:
Jedi~Tank wrote:
SSG EnterTheLion wrote:
Jedi~Tank wrote:
SSG EnterTheLion wrote:
mephis wrote:
SSG EnterTheLion wrote:Enough with this posturing! I had already spoken to the person attacked and informed him to ask jander for repayment and Jander agreed. He just so happened to be indisposed for that day due to work. As many will confirm, he has been a busy boy lately. But if this is how u lot want to play it..

May 23, 14:31 Guild 117,070,333,293 Naquadah stolen 15 45,333 59,168 2,280,125,270,100 4,982,791,860,950 details

I see another attack by a DDE member on HE..when I have the details of that attack, and if it breaches the terms of the DRA, that person will also be given eight hours.

This is what happens when reasonable behaviour is replaced by foolish posturing.

As Per the Red and Bolded Your a god damn idiot, love it if u had an attack that wasnt 2days old?at least rob made this after being online and seeing the hit he posted then and there but whatever ur rebuttle was a complete failure :roll:

Blind as well as pompous! This vendetta is also about a 2 day old attack. And more importantly AFTER the DRA was agreed.

Pompous at times yes, no more or less than anyone else, blind I am not. you say you had a discussion with the person in question, you know as well as I a pm should have been dropped to an HC member.

He contacted me directly and I told him he would be repaid. In the same manner as I arranged for wolverine to be repaid. And the terms of the DRA don't say anything about HCs..so don't even go there. As long as arrangements are made to be repaid, it's irrelevent.

Does it have to? Seems to me like it would be common courtesy ;) Your attitude will be your continuous undoing. I tried bud :smt102

I have now found out the neither did Robert message an OE HC member about Jander until after he was massed. I believe you reported it..AFTER the massing. hmmmm..

Yes so?

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
SSG EnterTheLion

Honours and Awards

Jedi~Tank wrote:
SSG EnterTheLion wrote:
Jedi~Tank wrote:
SSG EnterTheLion wrote:
Jedi~Tank wrote:
SSG EnterTheLion wrote:
Jedi~Tank wrote:
SSG EnterTheLion wrote:
mephis wrote:

Yes so?

So what's the double standard of claiming to inform the HC before matters escalate? According to your own words, common courtesy.
Spoiler
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

Committed to Excellence.. Entrance by Invitation Only! Double Standards is the name of our game !

Seriously, definately lack of communication is the answer.

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

This is ROB3RT v Jander. If you want to create DDE / OE propoganda go do it elsewhere or start a war already. Keep this on topic of the two individuals involved.
Image ImageImageImage
Guild
Forum Addict
Alliance: Retiring
Race: Draeden
ID: 1916018
Location: writing a booklet so people understand my humour :D

May 22, 07:14 Coyle 544,446,246,869 Naquadah stolen 15 194,909 75,839 2,336,947,200,000 10,598,360,256,400 details

yeah ... your not getting jack **Filtered** ETL , fork out from your own pocket for them if it hurts you that much , but since your guys dont stick to it , you can suck a **Filtered** if you think im going to :smt056

muchos love
Guildy
:smt050
Retired but still on a rampage
Spoiler
Rudy Peña wrote:Yea, OE is the the next FS in terms of snipers. We proud ourselves on it to the point we give out awards and see who can mass the most with a 0 def.
Drahazar wrote:Im happy to snipe anyone i want, why should i build any defences for you people
George Hazard wrote:FM is like a rite of passage for alliances.
You haven't truly made it to manhood until you've slept with the town prostitute.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
harchester
Forum History
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks

Guild wrote:May 22, 07:14 Coyle 544,446,246,869 Naquadah stolen 15 194,909 75,839 2,336,947,200,000 10,598,360,256,400 details

yeah ... your not getting jack **Filtered** ETL , fork out from your own pocket for them if it hurts you that much , but since your guys dont stick to it , you can suck a **Filtered** if you think im going to :smt056

muchos love
Guildy

oi jackoff thats my saying get your own k [-(
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
SSG EnterTheLion

Honours and Awards

Guild wrote:May 22, 07:14 Coyle 544,446,246,869 Naquadah stolen 15 194,909 75,839 2,336,947,200,000 10,598,360,256,400 details

muchos love
Guildy

I guess you must have someone typing for you, because that's the only thing I can think of to explain your illiteracy. Terms of DRA:

200 bill every trillion defence..so Coyle was well within the DRA's terms. And I believe the DRA wasn't even confirmed at that time, but in any case even if it was, it was a valid hit.

Now I know you on the other hand broke the DRA terms. The other DDE person who attacked I haven't yet gotten confirmation of what amount was stolen but when it is confirmed, she will be given the 8 hours Jander was given. But you, I have confirmed, so I will give you a further half hour to repay the person, or be massed.
Spoiler
Field Marshall
Forum Zombie

You are all idiots.

Wipe the slate clean or go to war. This flirting is pathetic, we've seen it on every thread going round now.

Who cares for history, your baiting each other and at this rate your both gonna miss out on the fun first strike.

Have a team battle, sort it out without any BS. We know you've both got stamina for a big fight. Lay it down, lay it out and rebuild FuAll so I can fight you all again :-D
Sol wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?

I think this is sig worthy in fact.
:o my first sigging. I sigged you too. <3
High Empty wrote:however people shouldn't have lvl 33 and 200mil spies and try to be in the top 10, it's unhealthy.
Guild
Forum Addict

SSG EnterTheLion wrote:

muchos love
Guildy

I guess you must have someone typing for you, because that's the only thing I can think of to explain your illiteracy. Terms of DRA:

200 bill every trillion defence..so Coyle was well within the DRA's terms. And I believe the DRA wasn't even confirmed at that time, but in any case even if it was, it was a valid hit.

Now I know you on the other hand broke the DRA terms. The other DDE person who attacked I haven't yet gotten confirmation of what amount was stolen but when it is confirmed, she will be given the 8 hours Jander was given. But you, I have confirmed, so I will give you a further half hour to repay the person, or be massed.

looks like ill be taking the hit getting a war setting and seeing you soon then :smt060
Spoiler
Rudy Peña wrote:Yea, OE is the the next FS in terms of snipers. We proud ourselves on it to the point we give out awards and see who can mass the most with a 0 def.
Drahazar wrote:Im happy to snipe anyone i want, why should i build any defences for you people
You haven't truly made it to manhood until you've slept with the town prostitute.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SSG EnterTheLion

Honours and Awards

I have been informed that the hit on HE was a legitimate hit, so I will apologise to the lady who did the hit.

But guild.. [-X
Spoiler
EbilCC
Forum Addict

now many people would agree I have a temper however recently it has died of bordom or old age

ETL I have never spoken to you personally but if the DRA isnt working (which it looks like its not) end it or revise it. Or why not everyone and this is my favorite cool off go outside in the sun (hope its sunny were u are) relax with a few beer or women or men (if your a woman) and forget about this from both sides and let robert and jander sort this out

whos right whos wrong? I dont know I dont care either TBH i just want people to stop taking this game so god damn serious its meant to be fun n take deep breaths

CCexy

Im too old for this......thread

SJ MENTAL "I have no idea why they would ban you cc you add so much to the community at large"

[9:28:51 PM] robert_paul97: cc is the best

Teesdale: ive been farming all day and havent repaired MS
so CCs little cant blew through my shields (worry)
~Coyle~
Forum Addict
Alliance: Doom
Race: Irish

Jesus been following you lot for the past few days...Good god DDE you look like idiots and Robert get a grip with your attention seeking threads, you always start trouble and moan when it dosnt go your way.

Go Jander!

...what makes you think Tom can't hurt you? Guy's a genius :P He's walking around, a free man, with over a hundred child molestation charges on him - Daku
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

~Coyle~ wrote:Jesus been following you lot for the past few days...Good god DDE you look like idiots and Robert get a grip with your attention seeking threads, you always start trouble and moan when it dosnt go your way.

Go Jander!

**Filtered** you Coyle.

Deni
Guild
Forum Addict

06:50 EnterTheLion ascendedAttack 758,651,696 Life Force Lost 99 0 0 135,941,477,824,000 5,853,793,948 details

oooooh ive made a friend :smt060

cya about ETL :-D
Spoiler

Return to “Vendetta corner”