WIlco vs andyrew

A place for declaration of, requests for, and bragging about, one on one personal wars ...
Guild
Forum Addict
Alliance: Retiring
Race: Draeden
ID: 1916018
Location: writing a booklet so people understand my humour :D

Re: WIlco vs cmd

Bromas wrote:James: Because Guild decided to stick his nose in and descend me, I'm happy to go whenever but preferably would wait the two weeks

:smt043

andy i bought you time to buy a new account and now someone can teach you how to mass so you stand half a chance

you should be thanking me 8-[
Retired but still on a rampage
Spoiler
Rudy Peña wrote:Yea, OE is the the next FS in terms of snipers. We proud ourselves on it to the point we give out awards and see who can mass the most with a 0 def.
Drahazar wrote:Im happy to snipe anyone i want, why should i build any defences for you people
George Hazard wrote:FM is like a rite of passage for alliances.
You haven't truly made it to manhood until you've slept with the town prostitute.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tetrismonkey
Forum Expert
Alliance: Leaf Village
ID: 0

Guild wrote:
Bromas wrote:James: Because Guild decided to stick his nose in and descend me, I'm happy to go whenever but preferably would wait the two weeks

andy i bought you time to buy a new account and now someone can teach you how to mass so you stand half a chance

You should have allowed Andy to fight his battle Guild. Descending him was a low blow and you know it.
Wonder why my post count is so low? Thats because I was deleted. Why you may ask?
Well, thats because I exposed the truth about Zeratul and Admin Jason had to cover it up.
Guild
Forum Addict

Tetrismonkey wrote:
Guild wrote:

You should have allowed Andy to fight his battle Guild. Descending him was a low blow and you know it.

If i thought andy was intending to put up a fight , then i would have . .. :smt050
Spoiler
Rudy Peña wrote:Yea, OE is the the next FS in terms of snipers. We proud ourselves on it to the point we give out awards and see who can mass the most with a 0 def.
Drahazar wrote:Im happy to snipe anyone i want, why should i build any defences for you people
You haven't truly made it to manhood until you've slept with the town prostitute.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
~wilco~
Forum Expert

andy im prepared to wait but if i see you off ppt with stats i will mass :)
Rudy Peña
Forum Addict
Alternate name(s): Wrath of Achilles

He never has anything and doesnt even mass back. Ive massed him plenty of times and hes never done anything besides just talk and ask why I massed him. #-o
Spoiler
R0B3RT wrote: you are like my wife
you never loose :smt101
Spoiler
Field Marshall wrote:I don't think there is a single member ingame that could take on the lion at the moment. Not a single person...
I'm a brown nose. Sue me.
Tetrismonkey
Forum Expert
Alliance: Leaf Village
ID: 0

~wilco~ wrote:andy im prepared to wait but if i see you off ppt with stats i will mass :)

Thanks Wilco. Ill PM him and make sure HVE is aware that if you are in the logs this is the reason why.
Wonder why my post count is so low? Thats because I was deleted. Why you may ask?
Well, thats because I exposed the truth about Zeratul and Admin Jason had to cover it up.
~wilco~
Forum Expert

rudy lol u shud build n let me mass u for a change ;)
Rudy Peña
Forum Addict

lol Im not in war.
Spoiler
Spoiler
Field Marshall wrote:I don't think there is a single member ingame that could take on the lion at the moment. Not a single person...
~wilco~
Forum Expert

Rudy Pena wrote:lol Im not in war.

but your woofys officer guess that means u can be massed tho ;)
Guild
Forum Addict

your surrender fromthe Oe war hasnt been accepted .. so yes you are :smt056
Spoiler
Rudy Peña
Forum Addict

~wilco~ wrote:

Yea, but you wouldnt want to wake a sleeping giant. :-$

Guild wrote:

I never surrendered.
Spoiler
Spoiler
~wilco~
Forum Expert

Rudy Pena wrote:
~wilco~ wrote:

Yea, but you wouldnt want to wake a sleeping giant. :-$

Guild wrote:

I never surrendered.

Then you ARE in the war :D
Guild
Forum Addict

Rudy Pena wrote:
Guild wrote:

I never surrendered.

then you are in a war :smt117
Spoiler
Bromas
Forum Addict
ID: 97472
Alternate name(s): ~HydroFlux™~, Reinhardt

~wilco~ wrote:andy im prepared to wait but if i see you off ppt with stats i will mass :)

That of course, is fair enough :P

Guild wrote:

I don't need time to buy a new account, if I really wanted one I'd spend more than 60T

Rudy Pena wrote:He never has anything and doesnt even mass back. Ive massed him plenty of times and hes never done anything besides just talk and ask why I massed him. #-o

Look at the alliances I have been in when you have decided to random mass me Rudy, no war alliances other than TAF who OE had a NAP or a DRA or some form of agreement with, which you broke to mass me and then EtL had to fix your mistake and re-pay the losses
Rudy Peña
Forum Addict

Zedudnam « Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:26 pm »
I'm not sure what's more annoying: The fact I've been descended or how much it costs to buy Pokemon games for my gameboy advanced
Andy from HVE shoutbox. :smt043 :smt043 :smt043
Spoiler
Spoiler

Return to “Vendetta corner”