Tournament 10: Team Deathmatch

For general discussion about the tournament, battles, vendettas and for requesting team members or requesting to be apart of a team.
doc holliday
Forum Elite
Alliance: Unnatural Selection
ID: 0

Re: Tournament 10: Team Deathmatch

Sol wrote:Now after laying into fruc (ID 548), shiva (ID 10931) and tapping green monster (ID 837) and [AG] thor (ID 2379) a miraculous thing appeared... what's this? They're all sharing the same IP address? Not a proxy either.... on top of that it seems secret mission (ID 9755) has the same last IP as well. Aha, how rich.

](*,) it's called their war room. They've been playin together for years #-o
Spoiler
Mathlord wrote:
doc holliday wrote:just don't come off ppt :smt071 :smt043
See what doc is really saying, is his six shooters tickle...until you die from it :D
Spoiler
prsko wrote:
SSG EnterTheLion wrote: As anyone who knows me knows, I never build up planets, if I steal a good one, so be it, but I never waste naq on a planet.
So that triple planet u bought was allready built up?
Or am I twisting your words like the rest?
Mathlord
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Tauri Alliance
Race: Tollan
ID: 12759

More of them have played together too...it's why they are so good ;)
Spoiler

13:38 General Zeus Sabotage Repelled 377,977,330 details

The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 305,393,963,879,000 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 4,635,986 of Mathlord's troops.
---
The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 12 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 0 of Mathlord's troops.
Sol
Forum Addict

So they never bothered to get an IP exception huh? Never thought that playing in a tournament against other people would mean they would most likely have to attack the same person.
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?
I think this is sig worthy in fact.
doc holliday
Forum Elite

Sol wrote:So they never bothered to get an IP exception huh? Never thought that playing in a tournament against other people would mean they would most likely have to attack the same person.

Nope. Just have other ppl do a hit in between. Same thing has to be done with legal multies. Does IP exception even fix that particular dilemma? I think it's every SGW players dream to have a war room with muliple comps where a strike team can work in perfect coordination
Spoiler
Mathlord wrote:
See what doc is really saying, is his six shooters tickle...until you die from it :D
Spoiler
prsko wrote:
SSG EnterTheLion wrote: As anyone who knows me knows, I never build up planets, if I steal a good one, so be it, but I never waste naq on a planet.
Sol
Forum Addict

doc holliday wrote:
Sol wrote:So they never bothered to get an IP exception huh? Never thought that playing in a tournament against other people would mean they would most likely have to attack the same person.

Nope. Just have other ppl do a hit in between. Same thing has to be done with legal multies. Does IP exception even fix that particular dilemma? I think it's every SGW players dream to have a war room with muliple comps where a strike team can work in perfect coordination

Yes, and riigghhhtt. Didn't even think of a proxy I see.
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?
doc holliday
Forum Elite

Honestly, no idea how they exactly go about things. I just know they r good guys. Besides, I'm in Alaska not Slovenia :-D

Oh, and I got booted today while I had to be afk. Here's my M.E. from tourney
[spoiler]Military Records and Achievements Since 09:47:31 on 5th of Apr 2013

Your Personal Score
Attack Planets Destroyed 0
Super Attack Planets Destroyed 351,842,498
Defence Planets Destroyed 92,139,103
Super Defence Planets Destroyed 753,132,716
Covert Planets Destroyed 7,540,761,923
Assassin Planets Destroyed 4,463,717,434
Grand Total of Planets Slaughtered 17,621,494,530
Dark Matter Units Stolen 2,003,791,452,093,633
Attack Turns Used 5,585
Life Force Destroyed 0
Command Star Attack Weapons Destroyed 1,995,504
Command Star Defence Weapons Destroyed 4,260,498
Weapon Points Destroyed 8,223,203,494,666

What Others Have Done To You
Attack Planets Destroyed 86
Super Attack Planets Destroyed 154,846,947
Defence Planets Destroyed 1,200,159
Super Defence Planets Destroyed 550,115,238
Covert Planets Destroyed 66,006,000
Assassin Planets Destroyed 3,570,181,229
Grand Total of Planets Slaughtered 7,162,198,399
Dark Matter Units Stolen 36,346,685,586,646
Attack Turns Used 4,347
Life Force Destroyed 0
Command Star Attack Weapons Destroyed 1,015,618
Command Star Defence Weapons Destroyed 4,292,991
Weapon Points Destroyed[/spoiler]
Spoiler
Mathlord wrote:
Spoiler
prsko wrote:
Couzens
Forum Irregular
Alliance: The Legion
Race: Roman
ID: 42786

yeah i said this yesterday... ](*,)

what a waste of a weekend lol

caesar2
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Pirate's Panties Island
Race: [carrot]
ID: 1933254

Sol wrote:Now after laying into fruc (ID 548), shiva (ID 10931) and tapping green monster (ID 837) and [AG] thor (ID 2379) a miraculous thing appeared... what's this? They're all sharing the same IP address? Not a proxy either.... on top of that it seems secret mission (ID 9755) has the same last IP as well. Aha, how rich.

Aha... so ilegal activities...

:smt021

anything proved yet?
RETURN of the P I R A T E
byrne_1
Forum Irregular
Alliance: TL

They need to get some sleep, the 24/7 war people. I know its the weekend, aint that over the top, LOL.

They know how to work as a team.

Apr 06, 22:21 Fruc Destroy Destruction 13 10 1,736,616 3 8,785,240,041,600 details
Apr 06, 22:21 Fruc Destroy Destruction 15 15 2,226,424 3 8,786,651,385,600 details
Apr 06, 22:21 [AG] Thor Attack 8,075,907,968,590 Dark Matter Units lost 15 3,900 281,826 3 25,966,954,939,852,800 details
Apr 06, 22:20 Green Monster Destroy Destruction 15 10,460 2,505,120 3 13,434,583,667,620,000 details
Apr 06, 22:20 Green Monster Destroy Destruction 15 10,460 2,783,464 13,800,781,786,600 13,436,598,831,960,000
Norbe
Forum Elder
Alliance: TÅ Åtlantis Expedition
ID: 37481

doc holliday wrote:

They all work together. The office doubles as the war room.

Mathlord wrote:More of them have played together too...it's why they are so good ;)

Beliblisk, Strumf_666, Marmott to name 3 other accomplished players off the top of my head. That OFIS has quite a pedigree of players that pass through it.

~Norbe~
Albert Einstein:"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
Master Splinter:"The moral high ground...the best place to sight your artillery"
Sol
Forum Addict

Norbe wrote:
doc holliday wrote:

Mathlord wrote:More of them have played together too...it's why they are so good ;)

Beliblisk, Strumf_666, Marmott to name 3 other accomplished players off the top of my head. That OFIS has quite a pedigree of players that pass through it.

~Norbe~

Nothing against people playing together in the same place, I know it occurs, but this just looks pretty sus.
This 'office', does it have access around the clock?
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?
DeathIncarnator
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: TÅÅE

Sol the question should be how do I get an invite to one of their parties ?

If they like you enough they might even make you an honorary Slovenian, but of course thats dependant on your alcohol tolerance as you`ll have to keep up.

Of course then you`d get to know more important answers like "what are the sleeping arrangements ? and is Beliblisk coming to the party ? and do I have to take a turn in the barrel ?

Of course the sacrifice you`d make in the barrel would be worth it as you`d be able to answer the question "what causes the Office downtime (where inexplicably they are all absent for extended periods at crucial times during wars and tournies).

If an explanation of the barrel is needed see here http://www.piratejokes.net/jokes/top20?pg=2

Thanks to Norbe for the sig.
You rock!
I like REK
DeathIncarnator TÅÅE I walk among you.

Bebita wrote this and it made me laugh out loud so thanks for that Bebita. :)
"fun :)
there is nothing more funny then the clones
u should go to holywood" :)

ƒëmmë
Forum Elite
Alternate name(s): ƒëmmë ƒatalë
temptress
cleo_catra

Sol wrote:
Norbe wrote:
doc holliday wrote:

~Norbe~

Nothing against people playing together in the same place, I know it occurs, but this just looks pretty sus.

guess a skype video confence with all of them in office logged in would help..
q... I thought there was a time delay thing that prevented hits from same isp on one person...
To fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence;
supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting.
-Sun Tzu, the Art of War
31/07/2012 6:13:16 AM Hope Light ID's mean nothing imo if you can back yourself up.
31/07/2012 6:13:22 AM Hope Light only **Filtered** hide them.
Be careful who you trust, even the devil was once an angel
veritas vos liberabit
Forums own rules
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 7#p2510387
Spoiler
Section Admins - who will be 'in charge' of the section in question. They will be responsible for the overall feel of the section, the setup/structure, and most importantly the community/users in the section. This will incorporate the old 'ombudsman' role. And insofar as the Section Admin is responsible for the users, they are also responsible for the high level mod behaviour towards the users.
So -as a user - if you have an issue with how you are treated, rules, bans, whatever --goto the section admin... They are there for you!

There is no 'reporting structure' in this setup -- tech, mod, and section admins are all on equal footing, each with their own (somewhat overlapping) responsibilities.
Mods report directly to the mod admin, and indirectly to the section admin for the section in which they mod.
ƒëmmë
Forum Elite
Alternate name(s): ƒëmmë ƒatalë
temptress
cleo_catra

anyways.. back to Tourney..

interesting spread 14 left in game with 12 teams still standing..
To fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence;
supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting.
-Sun Tzu, the Art of War
31/07/2012 6:13:16 AM Hope Light ID's mean nothing imo if you can back yourself up.
31/07/2012 6:13:22 AM Hope Light only **Filtered** hide them.
Be careful who you trust, even the devil was once an angel
veritas vos liberabit
Forums own rules
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 7#p2510387
Spoiler
Section Admins - who will be 'in charge' of the section in question. They will be responsible for the overall feel of the section, the setup/structure, and most importantly the community/users in the section. This will incorporate the old 'ombudsman' role. And insofar as the Section Admin is responsible for the users, they are also responsible for the high level mod behaviour towards the users.
So -as a user - if you have an issue with how you are treated, rules, bans, whatever --goto the section admin... They are there for you!

There is no 'reporting structure' in this setup -- tech, mod, and section admins are all on equal footing, each with their own (somewhat overlapping) responsibilities.
Mods report directly to the mod admin, and indirectly to the section admin for the section in which they mod.
Sol
Forum Addict

fem fatale wrote:
Sol wrote:
Norbe wrote:
doc holliday wrote:

~Norbe~

guess a skype video confence with all of them in office logged in would help..
q... I thought there was a time delay thing that prevented hits from same isp on one person...

The only way they could hit the same person is if someone else hits them first, letting them attack, with a diff ID.
Which is another reason I find it sus...your in a tournament, you would most certainly have to attack the same person at one stage in the game, especially if you're in the same unit (or alliance as it is with the case in there), so why would you opt for the same IP? Like hell you could use proxies but 'they' didn't :P. Not sure if TAF think they are boss and decided the tournament is too easy so they are restricting how many players can be on one person :P.

@deathincarnator, beer with Germans or the Irish ftw.
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?

Return to “Tournament Discussion”