~Da Vinci~ vs TL

A place for declaration of, requests for, and bragging about, one on one personal wars ...
caesar2
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Pirate's Panties Island
Race: [carrot]
ID: 1933254

Re: ~Da Vinci~ vs TL

The date is Arpil 12th, you was out of TAF allainces, and was out for more than 24 hours together, did multiple hits ower DRA agreements between TAF and TL. From that day you kept farming Svaruns accounts daily. Multiple times daily...

Hits on Blue:
07:09 ~Dä Vinci~ 2,500,000,000,000 Naquadah stolen 15 1,326,545 2,155,087 64,130,586,912,600 105,853,844,870,000 details
07:09 ~Dä Vinci~ 2,500,000,000,000 Naquadah stolen 15 610,909 2,201,157 32,197,112,057,100 116,307,560,325,000 details
07:09 ~Dä Vinci~ Attack defended 15 2,442,798 2,106,635 66,068,786,334,900 61,988,063,754,400 details
And sumarized hits on TL
07:11 ~Dä Vinci~ [Satyricon] [ The Legion - ManatArms] attack 15 Win
07:10 ~Dä Vinci~ Byrne1 [ The Legion - farmer] attack 15 Win
07:09 ~Dä Vinci~ laanekas [ The Legion ] attack 15 Win
07:09 ~Dä Vinci~ Brdavs [ The Legion - ToiletCleaner] attack 15 Win
07:09 ~Dä Vinci~ *Gray One [ The Legion ] attack 15 Win
07:09 ~Dä Vinci~ Blue One [ The Legion - Peacemaker] attack 15 Win
07:09 ~Dä Vinci~ *Gray One [ The Legion ] attack 15 Win
07:09 ~Dä Vinci~ Blue One [ The Legion - Peacemaker] attack 15 Win
07:09 ~Dä Vinci~ *Gray One [ The Legion ] attack 15 Loss
07:08 ~Dä Vinci~ Blue One [ The Legion - Peacemaker] attack 15 Win
04:02 ~Dä Vinci~ Beryl [ The Legion - TheBrave] attack 15 Loss
04:02 ~Dä Vinci~ Jokerz3 [ The Legion ] attack 15 Win
04:01 ~Dä Vinci~ Brdavs [ The Legion - ToiletCleaner] attack 15 Win
04:01 ~Dä Vinci~ Defense Forcefield [ The Legion ] attack 15 Win
Apr 11, 12:10 ~Dä Vinci~ Jokerz3 [ The Legion ] attack 15 Win
Apr 11, 12:10 ~Dä Vinci~ Jokerz3 [ The Legion ] attack 15 Win
plus one ascended hit ower DRA limit, ppl didnt care to post more since than we posted your ex TL

Want to see more evidence or... what should I do? should we talk about these things?

Is this about DRA or about TOM vs Svarun?

Everyone knows you have just very small respect to some limits in attacking, your farming own allaince heavyli, which was confirmed by TAF... and now your judging Svarun. This is very low acting from such a great warior.
RETURN of the P I R A T E
~Dä Vinci~
Forum Addict
Alliance: TÅÅE
Race: I Love Lampey!
ID: 1992329
Alternate name(s): ~Tom~, Andy, Field marshall, ETL, Huxley, rudy, borek, rocky, C2, bruno, harsasnails, robe, R8, couzens, Lord Katsumoto, Da reno, The Queen of england, and a pineapple but only on sundays.
Location: In Side Daku While playing on multis and useing my scripts

5t out on 30t defence by my calculations isn't that fair?

this is about my curiosity

imo i hit fair, i dn't go over the limit unless prodded for exp jokers, i could of dropped his 80m weps when raiding but i left some uu on there..

i can hit 10 people 10 x aslong as it's within reason

and yeah i can be annoying when it comes to farming there is only a small handful i might not hit because i know them, if i dn't someone will is what i live by
Last edited by ~Dä Vinci~ on Fri May 24, 2013 7:14 am, edited 3 times in total.

Matt: I like men, especially when they are bent over in the shower.

Trade Feedback
Borek
Forum Addict

thanks for proving the hits were legit, over 5t out on a 32t defense. Well within the DRA terms.

Next!
Edmund Blackadder-"The path of my Life is beset with Cowpats from the Devils own satanic herd!"
caesar2
Forum Addict

:) those hits were mostly not legit. But whatever... I can post more from what wsa on table with TAFs HC and TLs Senate. If you want to continue in BS, tell me what for BS was told you on TAFs forums... cuse seems TAFs HC told something else to us. Or seems TAFs members have separate forums where TAFs HC cant log in and talk.

Oh and please do me a favour, send the official complaint thrught your HC to our Senate. This is not the right place to talk about it. So far we are not informed about some issue between TAF and TL, except this DaVinci vs Blue/Gray one which apparently changed at DaVinci vs TL.

TAF HC, can you please contact us. So we can avoid some further issues.
~Dä Vinci~
Forum Addict
Alliance: TÅÅE
Race: I Love Lampey!
ID: 1992329
Alternate name(s): ~Tom~, Andy, Field marshall, ETL, Huxley, rudy, borek, rocky, C2, bruno, harsasnails, robe, R8, couzens, Lord Katsumoto, Da reno, The Queen of england, and a pineapple but only on sundays.
Location: In Side Daku While playing on multis and useing my scripts

davinci vs tl

davinci vs each name

irrelevant.. nothing ta can do as ure problem lies with me

Matt: I like men, especially when they are bent over in the shower.

Trade Feedback
caesar2
Forum Addict

~Dä Vinci~ wrote:davinci vs tl

davinci vs each name

irrelevant.. nothing ta can do as ure problem lies with me
your right, but borek keeps coming to tell everyone how badly were DRA agreements broken... and am talking with TAF HC almost daily... thats why am calling for TAF HC to contact us. Not about you, but to stop this TAF vs TL talking here... which borek started. Calling names, situations, etc...
Borek
Forum Addict

Not my fault you can't produce any facts to back up your side of the story. Besides, nothing changes the fact this vendetta should have been set up by both HC's talking not Svarun Rage-massing and flopping with no warning.
Edmund Blackadder-"The path of my Life is beset with Cowpats from the Devils own satanic herd!"
caesar2
Forum Addict

I wrote it more times, both did something wrong. If we are exact, Tom declared this vendeta by posting this topic, which was against mentioned vendeta process like DRA explains it. But blue tryed to mass him before, which was against DRA as well... so both choosed bad way.

In past both did something wrong... and both are guilty. Thats all I wanted to say. Heres nobody the inocent. But both are guilty.

And talks about TAF and TLs relations is not needed. We spoke with HC member, sent msg, asked, argued, exchanged facts, and it continues. But our two guys jumped in this. Blue decided to hit davs planets, davinci decided to hit TL members.

Case closed for now. Theres nothing to discuss allaince wide (TAF and TL) everything is between Tom and Svarun. Just the fact Tom druged TL to this, its alliance wide for us. But not TAF. And anyone who wants to heat up hate between TAF and TL...

HAVE TO DISAPOINT YOU. TL is not planning to start war with TAF cuse this topic, and so far we were informed, TAF dont want to start war ower this.

C2 done
The age of darkness

Happy hunting everyone :)
R0B3RT
Forum Zombie
Alliance: jaded empire
Race: fighter
ID: 0

this DRA is tl invention :-k maybe not
i.m the first to cancel this terms from this game

farm is agression vs another account :smt019
Game Over
Forum Elite

Borek wrote:you do realise i am in TATS and could see the incoming attack logs by Gray_one on Da Vinci, right?

I put no words in anyones mouth, i state 100% fact, you massed Tom when told not to by your own leadership and against the DRA agreement TAF and TL have in place. DRA means farming is allowed as long as it's within the agreed limits, it's why we don't mass Lord kats for farming us and why YOU shouldn't have attempted to mass Tom for his hits on your accounts.

Now i grant you that you are correct on 1 point, you didn't successfully mass him, he noticed and annihilated you even though you had blown a double strike to attempt to do it, but the fact remains you TRIED and that is against the DRA, plus you were told not too by your leadership.

Funny thing is everyone on both sides is fully aware of what is going on and why it has happened, you think Tom doesn't talk to TL when he was a member for a long time and has many friends there?

This is all you getting your panties bunched because you log in what seems like twice a day and expect to bank 10-12t naq just because you have TL tags and no one will dare to hit you even though you have nothing like enough defense to prevent it. We have the same issues on our end with some members leaving a lot of naq out and being hit legitimately by people like Lord Kats, all within the DRA. Obviously no one LIKES being farmed, but you don't see TAF massing Lord Kats for hits that our HC have made an agreement to allow to happen.
I didn't start farming TAF heavy until Da Vinci started hitting us. I had a 10 trill strike and was content with it. I didn't raise my strike and start using double strikes until da Vinci started hitting us. And there were some hits by da Vinci that violated the dra . He already admitted to it earlier. Here is a breach of DRA.

May 11, 08:22 ~Dä Vinci~ 796,415,086,711 Naquadah stolen 15 2,212,851 592,777 23,252,277,796,400 27,032,830,386,600
Borek
Forum Addict

Lets be honest you farmed us all through the Mh war when you had plenty of targets a 10t strike was easily enough to hit, you make it sound like you only upped your strike in response to Tom, but if you had not then you would be unable to farm the vast majority of us as the war is over and defenses in TAF are high again.

As for the breaches in the DRA then you were within your rights to ask for the naq back either directly from Tom or via the HC, but as you admitted you opted to Double strike and up your strike instead, so please don't try and play the innocent party in all this.

No matter what Tom has done, it has been handled poorly by your side and i sincerely hope the attitude changes so that issues like these stop happening.
R8
Forum Elder
Alliance: TL Leader

No more posts on this matter.

broek, c2 anyone else want to chat or discuss farming, issues etc take it up with relevant HC memebrs and via pms msn.

thank you
Spoiler
Spoiler
Military Experience 1,xxx,138,430,217 Ranked: 1
Naquadah Stolen 8,xxx,795,393,564,617
Juliette wrote: Cheapo. You shouldn't go for anything under $100Billion, Gohanman. ;)
Check out my greatest hit
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 0&t=151693
My 2nd greatest hit
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 1&t=188473
GrizzZzzly
Furling
Alliance: Tauri Alliance
Race: Bear
ID: 29003

Hi R8 :smt039
Spoiler
[TL]Brdavs says:
I reckon his mum gonna get him socks and stuff
time for me to step up :P
keep the childhood rolling
you know its over when you start getting underwear for christmas
I still tear up when I remember when my childhood ended like that
poof
one year legos
next year "brdavs, you`re 23 dont you think youre a bit old for legos now"
brutal I tell you
Spoiler
Mordack wrote:Personally, I am not a huge fan of life. I am of the general opinion that, from start to finish, it's painful and miserable; and that anybody that tells you differently is either trying to have sex with you or sell or you something.

Similarly, I believe that people in general are inherently flawed. Deep down, we are programmed to hurt one another; either physically or emotionally. People are naturally selfish and greedy; governed more by bestial urges than common sense or ethics. Society is a terrible thing, too. The more supposedly civilized we become, the more immorality and decadence become the main staple of our daily diet.

Before Lost concluded, my main flippant excuse for not killing myself was that I wanted to know how it ended. I will get back to you with a new one when I find it.
Spoiler
EPA BMMJ13 says:
:(
you should go eat
like 30 of them 32 oz steaks
Stanley says:
im stuffed right now
EPA BMMJ13 says:
store them in your cheeks for later
Rudy Peña
Forum Addict
Alternate name(s): Wrath of Achilles

Go Tom and go whoever hes fighting besides Savons. :smt047 :smt060
Spoiler
R0B3RT wrote: you are like my wife
you never loose :smt101
Spoiler
Field Marshall wrote:I don't think there is a single member ingame that could take on the lion at the moment. Not a single person...
I'm a brown nose. Sue me.
Mathlord
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Tauri Alliance
Race: Tollan
ID: 12759

For the record, TAF members are always allowed to post their minds provided they keep it respectful. This random new notion that this is all da vinci's fault is humorous. Anytime people push the limits of the DRA people get antsy, especially when something instituted as "friendly farming" turns out to be the only farming in the logs. I've complained about this very issue on a number of times previously and I believe TL leadership has as well. Just going to be the way of things as long as any farming is allowed.

As far as tom's vendetta topic is concerned, yeah vendettas must be preapproved...big load of good that stipulation did when blue tried to mass him first but c'est la vie. Treaty was already broken and this allows them a chance to settle it.

Grumble grummble this is why I like NAPs.

It's memorial day weekend here in the states so sorry about the delay. We'll get off our collective asses soon enough.
Spoiler

13:38 General Zeus Sabotage Repelled 377,977,330 details

The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 305,393,963,879,000 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 4,635,986 of Mathlord's troops.
---
The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 12 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 0 of Mathlord's troops.

Return to “Vendetta corner”