C2 vs whoever buys it

A place for declaration of, requests for, and bragging about, one on one personal wars ...
Clockwork
The Ablest Man
Alliance: Multiverse
Race: Clockwork Admin
ID: 1940718

Re: C2 vs whoever buys it

R0B3RT wrote:
~Dä Vinci~ wrote:gay deleted my message uhm..

i don't fight for honour it means absolutely nothing in a game which i don't know people very well at all.. i fight for myself and friends if needed :)

either way i farmed he massed say what you will it happened
who is ? i don.t like them :smt019 mods active again
give me someone with stats :-D
bored now fs sniper not move :?
No mod deleted his message, he deleted it himself.

Anyway guys, lets keep this to C2's vendetta, there are other threads for the other topics :)
Admin for all the Forum things...
Click Me for forum rules.
Click Me for Game admin contact details.
Couzens
Forum Irregular
Alliance: The Legion
Race: Roman
ID: 42786

~Dä Vinci~ wrote:
Couzens wrote:
~Dä Vinci~ wrote:well technically you brought them into the war when you touched my planets but i wont rant on about that as it's in the past and now is irrelevant.. i wish you good luck as well i will be off when im off and il see you then :)
I don't post often but i will here.

Svarun didn't bring us into the war he does not possess that power.

What he did do was break the DRA by attacking you in the way that he did, and u broke the DRA back by counter massing.

He then started taking your planets...

We ended up in this war because you threatened, massed and even descended one member. This was your choice not Svaruns, he is only man, he can only influence you, not control. (Well not as far as i am aware)

Regards
Couz
broke the dra by counter massing i.e by defending myself? ..

i warned him if he took a planet and started sniping me with two accounts il start massing tl members and the descension was when i declared war and when he started on my ex co.

don't defend the guy who got you into the mess.. i did what was necessary like anyone else would he tried to mass then sniped with two accounts.

you sat back while i he sniped and you know what i will do if im sniped but you let him throw up silly counter offers thats what got us here

Um thats basically what i said lol,

caesar2
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Pirate's Panties Island
Race: [carrot]
ID: 1933254

~Snipez~ wrote:ive got the account ---- Rico's V TL :-k
Well... read first post, than you have two options... to talk with me or to sit and wait till you have the account. Threats like that one you wrote, exactly those stupid same led to this vendeta... so dont teas me with **Filtered** threats.

Note:
harchester wrote:Just a friendly word of warning, if this new buyer is a Ricos member and you mass him while he wears the Rico's tag, ill run through all of TL ;)

apart from that good luck
Harchie knew about this and I sent him PM after he posted. So noone can tell I didnt warn you, him, her... them... everyone.
Last edited by caesar2 on Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
RETURN of the P I R A T E
Vicarious
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: The Legion
Race: SISU
ID: 1972520

caesar2 wrote:
Well... read first post, than you have two options... to talk with me or to sit and wait till you have the account. Threats like that one you wrote, exactly those stupid same led to this vendeta... so dont teas me with **Filtered** threats.
In fairness all you've been saying is "whoever gets the account will be massed by me" and harchester told you if you mass Ricos it will be TL vs Ricos. He didn't really threaten anyone, he is just following what you and harch have said so far.

~V
Dark Hero Siggies:
Spoiler
Dark Hero says:
i ****** up with cough syrup once
never doing that again
it had sorbitol in it which basically means... instant diarrhoea
plus we were drinking at the same time which meant instant passing out
now put them both together....

Dark Hero says:
there is only 362 days in the year

Vicariously Dark Hero 10,000,000 Naquadah 5,800,000,000,000 Naquadah Jan 08, 2012, 11:11 am Completed.
GrizzZzzly siggies:
Spoiler
GrizzZzzly says:
ya but i mainly watch it cos he's hawt
Da Vinci siggies:
Spoiler
Tom says:
well was in the shower
thought why not time to spair
i can multi task
then he started saying
"bend over pick up the soap"
Lord of Destruction siggies:
Spoiler
Tom says:
guys
first 1 to reply wins 1t
omg..
not even loid
ppt misser
1t out
1.5t def
omg

Tom just sent you a nudge.

Andy says:
LoD $$$
™Lord Of DestructiOn says:
??
Andy says:
lol
Tom says:
lmaoi

Tom says:
lol my friend from college has sex with his cousin while his m8 watched from a tree
~NAME~ Siggies:
Spoiler
zakb3 says:
i love you <3
Jokerz Siggies:
Spoiler
peter says:
Rocky?
Andy says:
andy
peter says:
andy?
Andy says:
Vicariously
peter says:
ahh
Brothers siggies:
Spoiler
wnpll20@googlemail.com (E-mail address not verified) says:
guild stats whats left whilst i wsa ndruun
druk
drunky
drnk
drunkl
drunk
FM siggies:
Spoiler
FM says:
I once went out...and started drinking the next day as well...
and I went crazy
I don't remember anything about the evening...
I woke up in my mates new house...new carpet...the works...
There was a little turd on the floor
Tom says:
rofllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
FM says:
and on my ass

FM says:
Maybe you think slower then you type?
So you do stuff phonetically
Like a tard
Tom says:
mby u should shut up
Random Siggies:
Spoiler
vintage says:
come on andy do it
do it!
do
it
!

Andy says:
Weapons Destroyed
Name Type Quantity Strength
Targeted Spacial Distortions Defense 2005293 5750/5750
Defense
vintage says:
he did it :O
damn you :O

Alexander Newman says
your a tard //
Andy Barrell says
FS ******* Special
Alexander Newman says
TL **Filtered** Lemmings
Andy Barrell says
FS Forgotten Socks
Alexander Newman says
TL Twerp Sauce
Andy Barrell says
FAIL
Guild
Forum Addict
Alliance: Retiring
Race: Draeden
ID: 1916018
Location: writing a booklet so people understand my humour :D

Vicarious wrote:
caesar2 wrote:
In fairness all you've been saying is "whoever gets the account will be massed by me" and harchester told you if you mass Ricos it will be TL vs Ricos. He didn't really threaten anyone, he is just following what you and harch have said so far.

~V
harch doesnt really speak for Ricos though, so C2 could probably just tell ask vishnu or someone about it
Retired but still on a rampage
Spoiler
Rudy Peña wrote:Yea, OE is the the next FS in terms of snipers. We proud ourselves on it to the point we give out awards and see who can mass the most with a 0 def.
Drahazar wrote:Im happy to snipe anyone i want, why should i build any defences for you people
George Hazard wrote:FM is like a rite of passage for alliances.
You haven't truly made it to manhood until you've slept with the town prostitute.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
caesar2
Forum Addict

Well guys, everyone should read harchesters post again. He wrote that HE will go throught TL members.

Snipez later posted in another topic, that he bought that account and its RW vs TL.

I wanted to have it all at one place so quoted it here and quoted harchesters post.

All I want is to folow my first post. So far noone contacted me, only harchjester threatend me and snipez supozed war...

So dont make me laugh, wheres no will theres no way... I sent PM to both of them... no replay, no intention to talk. So like I said... there are options written in my first post. Its on snipez or harchester... or whoever payed for that account to pick one.

I edited my first post, highlited that text where I wrote that... before someone posts another stupid thing, read it please...
ƒëmmë
Forum Elite
Alternate name(s): ƒëmmë ƒatalë
temptress
cleo_catra

lol.. was hoping Harchicans would buy it :smt050
To fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence;
supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting.
-Sun Tzu, the Art of War
31/07/2012 6:13:16 AM Hope Light ID's mean nothing imo if you can back yourself up.
31/07/2012 6:13:22 AM Hope Light only **Filtered** hide them.
Be careful who you trust, even the devil was once an angel
veritas vos liberabit
Forums own rules
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 7#p2510387
Spoiler
Section Admins - who will be 'in charge' of the section in question. They will be responsible for the overall feel of the section, the setup/structure, and most importantly the community/users in the section. This will incorporate the old 'ombudsman' role. And insofar as the Section Admin is responsible for the users, they are also responsible for the high level mod behaviour towards the users.
So -as a user - if you have an issue with how you are treated, rules, bans, whatever --goto the section admin... They are there for you!

There is no 'reporting structure' in this setup -- tech, mod, and section admins are all on equal footing, each with their own (somewhat overlapping) responsibilities.
Mods report directly to the mod admin, and indirectly to the section admin for the section in which they mod.
Fallen Gabriel
Forum Regular
Alliance: Ricos Warlords
Race: Sistem Lord
ID: 0

caesar2 wrote:Well guys, everyone should read harchesters post again. He wrote that HE will go throught TL members.

Snipez later posted in another topic, that he bought that account and its RW vs TL.

I wanted to have it all at one place so quoted it here and quoted harchesters post.

All I want is to folow my first post. So far noone contacted me, only harchjester threatend me and snipez supozed war...

So dont make me laugh, wheres no will theres no way... I sent PM to both of them... no replay, no intention to talk. So like I said... there are options written in my first post. Its on snipez or harchester... or whoever payed for that account to pick one.

I edited my first post, highlited that text where I wrote that... before someone posts another stupid thing, read it please...
If a rico bought the acc in question...and the vendy is on that acc,you have a point there C2. So both of our HC can talk about it if you want,to get it off the leash....civil as always.....
Maha Vishnu
System Lord
Alliance: Pharoah- Goauld Empire
Race: Goa'uld

I concur with FG. Unless you hear from Marduk, FG, Kynell or myself then you have not heard a thing.
Vendetting accounts only harms those who buy as it has never stopped anyone from selling thier accounts.

Look at Rambo/Justice. He is selling his account and he is on Ricos SL. But, who ever buys the account will not be massed by me or Ricos, but if Justice/Rambo get another account then they will be massed irrelevent who's alliance they are in

That's just me.

So, I would ask if this discussion can be taken internally rather than wash the laundry to all some and public.

Cheers

LV
Overlord

Host=Does not matter, Goauld=Maha Vishnu, Ori = ????? OOC:=ME
Descensions
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

:roll: oh my effin gawd man you people are being too frickin nice about stuff! CAN SOMEBODY CATCH A MAJOR TOOD PALEEEEZE!

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
Mathlord
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Tauri Alliance
Race: Tollan
ID: 12759

Jedi~Tank wrote::roll: oh my effin gawd man you people are being too frickin nice about stuff! CAN SOMEBODY CATCH A MAJOR TOOD PALEEEEZE!
I know! We were promised blood...I want blood :(
Spoiler

13:38 General Zeus Sabotage Repelled 377,977,330 details

The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 305,393,963,879,000 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 4,635,986 of Mathlord's troops.
---
The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 12 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 0 of Mathlord's troops.
caesar2
Forum Addict

The account is still Davinci, didnt change owner officialy yet.

So far noone from RW contacted me, except Harchesters threats and snipezs post about war.

Sure we can discuss things, but all is written in my first post. Contact me to get the deal or be massed.

No offence RW HC, we always had civil talks, no problems and sorted things peacefuly. This isnot about TL diplomacy now, this is my decission, my talks. Further things can be discussed with TL diplo, but not me, that would be stupid to talk on behalf of TL :) if am willing to fight this vendeta. But yeah, some boards and limits can be discussed.

So new owner can contact me. Not HC of an alliance. Its another issue, as I stated, If it will be breaking some agreements, and wont find solution with new owner, I will drop tags to fight the account.

Well, new owner can contact me.
caesar2
Forum Addict

Mod can lock this. Issue sorted, you can find the post in other topic.
Clockwork
The Ablest Man
Alliance: Multiverse
Race: Clockwork Admin
ID: 1940718

As requested. *Click*
Admin for all the Forum things...
Click Me for forum rules.
Click Me for Game admin contact details.

Return to “Vendetta corner”