~RiCoS_WÅrLoRdS~ vs OE

Warning: Role Playing Zone - Content guidelines are applied less stringently.
For the many battle and war threads, and individual challenges for other players.
Forum rules
This is a war Forum. Minors, faint of heart, or those with heart conditions are encouraged to use the General forums.
The team reserves its right to change the titles of threads to ensure that the title reflects the nature of the thread
Link to: Message from the Section Head and Mods
harchester
Forum History
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks

Re: ~RiCoS_WÅrLoRdS~ vs OE

Commander Vimes wrote:
harchester wrote::smt100
it's the king of vacation mode! :shock:
actually I sold my account to Lu bu last night...perhaps get knowledge before posting...~NO~
Last edited by Rabbid Thom on Sat Jun 15, 2013 4:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: insults
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
Commander Vimes
Forum Expert
Alliance: T I T α N S Commander
Race: Vaguely Humanoid
ID: 87970

harchester wrote:
Commander Vimes wrote:
actually I sold my account to Lu bu last night...perhaps get knowledge before posting...Typical Irish
oh i know that lol but it's far more fun to insult a scotsman :P
It's all for the greater gooood
msn commandervimes@live.co.uk
IFLuX
Forum Elite
ID: 0

Guild wrote:
IFLuX wrote:Guild i know you guys will mass us over the house... but you sended Ricos on first wawe :smt025
sent* and we didnt send anyone :?

maybe you're just universally hated 8-[
You Love Me, I Know You Do..So Why Don't You Just Tell Me
Spoiler
mcdeadly . : i would rather eat stool from fluxes bumhole than fight alongside DDE!
Clockwork Ben Allman: Does not count if you pay for it flux, and tbh, you always 'pay' one way or another :P
anonymous :THIS should be the TAF motto..." Can't hack a war? Join TAF, just go inactive and let a couple guys carry you until the enemy gets bored!"
Loki: like i said before
Loki: denis doesnt have friends
Loki: just people he hasnt pissed off yet

[10:11:58 AM] Loki: I'm a sniper
[1:30:17 PM] Dean Bailey: tbh im not that sleep deprived
[1:30:26 PM] Dean Bailey: i had a super epic nap from 3PM till 6 PM
[1:30:52 PM] Dean Bailey: and thankfully it wasnt the kind of nap you have with TAF.

[19:59:26] Denis Oman: i never had sex with drugs
[19:59:32] Denis Oman: but i did when i was wasted as **Filtered**
[19:59:52] WarGuruBambi -DDE: Bad things happen when drunk lol
[20:00:10] WarGuruBambi -DDE: Dont get me wrong i love my son

CJO - Judgement HC
Scott form what I hear, no one in this game could beat you in an onliner, you have mad skills

[10:16 PM] Skeleton Crew - Judgement 3ic: Flux when are you going to accept that you have potentially one friend on this game and everyone else can't stand you? It's quite sad to watch.
[10:17 PM] Skeleton Crew - Judgement 3ic: I think the worst part is the obvious psychological issue that you maintain this facade of being better than everyone but also putting it down to accounts are what matter
Fallen Gabriel
Forum Regular
Alliance: Ricos Warlords
Race: Sistem Lord

Ok,I am off now.....grats to postasu,gandy and others for fun....my hat down it was a blast......

Your Achievements (war points per in brakets)
Attack Mercs Killed (30) 66,655,120
Defence Mercs Killed (10) 46,827,244
Attack Soldiers Killed(60) 3,286,262
Defence Soldiers Killed(20) 11,009
Attack Super Soldiers Killed(300) 95,860,638
Defence Super Soldiers Killed(100) 157,843,881
Spies Killed(50) 266,303,133
Spy Killers Killed(50) 13,860,000
Mothership Weapons Destroyed(300) 4,157,081
Mothership Shields Destroyed(300) 4,078,137
Mothership Fleets Destroyed(200) 106,764
Planet Defences Destroyed(300) 0
Planets Taken(5000) 0
Naquadah Stolen(0.0001) 6,124,428,222,345
Untrained Kidnapped(50) 203,802,285
Weapon Points Destroyed (Sab+Att)(0.0001) 5,563,442,144,399
Attack Turns Used(1) 15,090
TOTAL WAR EXPERIENCE POINTS 74,510,548,452

Your Failures
Attacking Mercenaries Lost 103,767,656
Defending Mercenaries Lost 75,952,210
Away Team Lost 0
Home Guard Lost 2,553,780
Super Soldier Lost 86,150,977
Super Guards Lost 39,057,617
Covert Ops Lost 0
CounterIntelligence Agents Lost 42,693,756
Mothership Weapons Lost 1,301,818
Mothership Shields Lost 3,071,997
Mothership Fleets Lost 0
Planet Defences Lost 0
Planets Lost 0
Naquadah Lost 7,826,646,319,047
Untrained Lost 302,178
Weapon Points Destroyed (Sab+Att on You) 0
Attack Turns Used Against You 7,566
Plus/Minus 0
Clockwork
The Ablest Man
Alliance: Multiverse
Race: Clockwork Admin
ID: 1940718

Come on guys, lets keep it on topic, there are plenty of other threads around for all that other stuff.

Much fun has been had today by both sides, lets be keeping it that way :)
Admin for all the Forum things...
Click Me for forum rules.
Click Me for Game admin contact details.
Rienna
Really Rienna :p
Alliance: T I T α N S
Race: Tollen
ID: 91926
Alternate name(s): La Reine Du Chaos

Fallen Gabriel wrote:Ok,I am off now.....grats to postasu,gandy and others for fun....my hat down it was a blast......
I'm so sorry to disappoint you today :( I so wanted to have fun, but just got back from vacation yesterday... I promise next time to not ppt when you catch me with my pants down ;) It shall be fun :D
Turkey
Forum Regular

Commander Vimes wrote:
harchester wrote:
Commander Vimes wrote:
actually I sold my account to Lu bu last night...perhaps get knowledge before posting...Typical Irish
oh i know that lol but it's far more fun to insult a scotsman :P
Don't make me switch sides for that comment now! :P
~ashrak marduk
Forum Newbie

Just so you all know....DDE did not sent us in. Tensions has been building over farming between Rico and OE. A member of the Rico Family left and decided to take on OE himself. "DealthRay"......he left Rico and decided to stand up to OE. ~KORRUPTION~ posted that his account will be sat on forever and that it would be worthless. Harch came along and offer to buy account. DealthRay has been without an account until as of recent. Soon our brother ~DealthRay~ shall be reunited with Rico's. DRA was created with OE through HARCH. After DRA was made OE was more active in our logs. On purpose farming our inactive and even farming a Rico member that was in a vendetta.

from tweetygirl

"I wanted to see if we could limit this to Delta only. We are more than happy to war. Although I know that we had a DRA and Harch has given me a personal NAP with Rico's.
I just know that DP has been pushing the war happening by pushing the bounds of the DRA. Of course he is the one on vac mode among other issues.

Since we have been trying to form a relationship, I was hoping we could have something more reasonable than just fk you "

We have War before in the pass......and soon you guys will post how many Rico's got decended.....they are some of our not so active players....so no lost

[spoiler]Silience Is Golden[/spoiler]
tarzan
Fledgling Forumer

go ricos

just cant beleave you broke your word of giveing 30 days notice ..

and i had alot of respect for ricos and now it is lost .....

and the stats you have shown so far are really pretty bad considering you had first strike ...and had most on ppt after it ..

this war will not be short .....

good luck to all
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

~RiCoS_WÅrLoRdS~ vs OE spam

IFLuX wrote:Guild i know you guys will mass us over the house... but you sended Ricos on first wawe :smt025
Ermmmm, we sended Ricos?

@Tarzan, I dont think they are concerned about your emotional state regarding a DRA.

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
Korruption
Forum Elite
Alliance: Tombstone
Race: System Lord
ID: 1936624

~ashrak marduk wrote:Just so you all know....DDE did not sent us in. Tensions has been building over farming between Rico and OE. A member of the Rico Family left and decided to take on OE himself. "DealthRay"......he left Rico and decided to stand up to OE. ~KORRUPTION~ posted that his account will be sat on forever and that it would be worthless. Harch came along and offer to buy account. DealthRay has been without an account until as of recent. Soon our brother ~DealthRay~ shall be reunited with Rico's. DRA was created with OE through HARCH. After DRA was made OE was more active in our logs. On purpose farming our inactive and even farming a Rico member that was in a vendetta.

from tweetygirl

"I wanted to see if we could limit this to Delta only. We are more than happy to war. Although I know that we had a DRA and Harch has given me a personal NAP with Rico's.
I just know that DP has been pushing the war happening by pushing the bounds of the DRA. Of course he is the one on vac mode among other issues.

Since we have been trying to form a relationship, I was hoping we could have something more reasonable than just fk you "

We have War before in the pass......and soon you guys will post how many Rico's got decended.....they are some of our not so active players....so no lost

so i am now going to start addressing statements that are made in order of the highlights i have done.
1. hats off to DR for trying (used loosely) to take OE on himself, yes he is an mutt for doing so, but TBH he showed he had balls.
2. why would i not (or OE since DP said they would) permasit on his account since he thinks he can go through mass multiple members over multiple alliances and then sell his account, honestly thats cowardice and a **Filtered** move.
3. The DRA was created, my vendetta was removed and i cleared his account as good faith. in the convo it was agreed that any issues with the DRA eg excessive farming would be brought to the attention of the other side.
4. OE may have been active in the logs, did i appear in the logs ? no, did half of the empire ? no. i believe it was between 1 and 4 people and you know what i could name them and i could also name how many stopped after being spoken to when we knew it was happening. Woofy, McD, Tweets, Harch and i worked on keeping this going even through everything that DP was doing and saying. we had ETL approve it so it was there no matter what. if there was an issue it should have been brought to our attention. On that note, i was given permission to raid a member of ricos by harch providing it was a profitable hit, have i done it? nope, because its still a breach.
5. he is in a vendetta, DP didn't like the idea from day one. if it were an issue someone should have either spoke to OE 1st, 2nd or 3rd (ETL, Rahl or Tweetygirl) or even someone that was in the chat (McDeadly, Woofybear, Tweetygirl or myself) and we could have got the issue rectified then and there in 1 way or another. When the DRA was made we all (including Harchester) were quite open to what the terms were and how to handle it all, unfortuneately some member/s of OE didn't see it as a good move (you pick who ;) ) and there for was playing on the words of it.
6. there us actually no answer to Tweets question there ?

in short this could have been avoided by having some communication with us. i know for a fact when the DRA was made i was offering to do paybacks when needed as was Woofy and McD.
~Tziki~ wrote:DP vacation mode? :-k
Lets not go there LOL
Guild wrote:

We dont like each other much and never have, but you have given me a laugh this thread so far but please dont pick on the english of people in this thread as not everyone is naturally english speaking.
Jedi~Tank wrote:
Ermmmm, we sended Ricos?

@Tarzan, I dont think they are concerned about your emotional state regarding a DRA.
how many accounts do you have now JT 1, 2, 3 oh thats right you use at least 10 at a time, so piss off and go keep cheating some where else, i dont want to see your spam appear in this thread again.

EVERYONE ELSE:
play nice and no flaming please (FU harch :P <3 lol)

now my rant :
have fun all and lets keep this as a fair clean fight. i would appreciate a ricos HC/Leader contacting me so i can get some finer details on a few things. thanks.
Spoiler
^^^ Skyfighter
^^^ Phalax
{img]http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x200 ... orr1-1.png[/img]
^^^ Korruption
Aisar Saqib
Forum Expert
Alliance: TF HC
Race: TF
ID: 1912374
Alternate name(s): ASJ, messenger of death,deadily knight,lord cyrus..

Interesting... have fun both sides and GL my OE frndz... :-D KILL EM ALLLLLL........... :smt050

Most Slaughters: 70 by ASJ

Trade feedback:
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 8&t=191582

SGW awards and past sigs:
Spoiler
ImageImage
Commander Vimes
Forum Expert
Alliance: T I T α N S Commander
Race: Vaguely Humanoid
ID: 87970

~Tziki~ wrote:
Korruption wrote:
Lets not go there LOL
Please do, im intrigued.
i've sold him into slavery and said he's not allowed to use the internet :-"
It's all for the greater gooood
msn commandervimes@live.co.uk
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

~RiCoS_WÅrLoRdS~ vs OE

Korruption wrote:
~ashrak marduk wrote:Just so you all know....DDE did not sent us in. Tensions has been building over farming between Rico and OE. A member of the Rico Family left and decided to take on OE himself. "DealthRay"......he left Rico and decided to stand up to OE. ~KORRUPTION~ posted that his account will be sat on forever and that it would be worthless. Harch came along and offer to buy account. DealthRay has been without an account until as of recent. Soon our brother ~DealthRay~ shall be reunited with Rico's. DRA was created with OE through HARCH. After DRA was made OE was more active in our logs. On purpose farming our inactive and even farming a Rico member that was in a vendetta.

from tweetygirl

so i am now going to start addressing statements that are made in order of the highlights i have done.
1. hats off to DR for trying (used loosely) to take OE on himself, yes he is an mutt for doing so, but TBH he showed he had balls.
2. why would i not (or OE since DP said they would) permasit on his account since he thinks he can go through mass multiple members over multiple alliances and then sell his account, honestly thats cowardice and a **Filtered** move.
3. The DRA was created, my vendetta was removed and i cleared his account as good faith. in the convo it was agreed that any issues with the DRA eg excessive farming would be brought to the attention of the other side.
4. OE may have been active in the logs, did i appear in the logs ? no, did half of the empire ? no. i believe it was between 1 and 4 people and you know what i could name them and i could also name how many stopped after being spoken to when we knew it was happening. Woofy, McD, Tweets, Harch and i worked on keeping this going even through everything that DP was doing and saying. we had ETL approve it so it was there no matter what. if there was an issue it should have been brought to our attention. On that note, i was given permission to raid a member of ricos by harch providing it was a profitable hit, have i done it? nope, because its still a breach.
5. he is in a vendetta, DP didn't like the idea from day one. if it were an issue someone should have either spoke to OE 1st, 2nd or 3rd (ETL, Rahl or Tweetygirl) or even someone that was in the chat (McDeadly, Woofybear, Tweetygirl or myself) and we could have got the issue rectified then and there in 1 way or another. When the DRA was made we all (including Harchester) were quite open to what the terms were and how to handle it all, unfortuneately some member/s of OE didn't see it as a good move (you pick who ;) ) and there for was playing on the words of it.
6. there us actually no answer to Tweets question there ?

in short this could have been avoided by having some communication with us. i know for a fact when the DRA was made i was offering to do paybacks when needed as was Woofy and McD.
Lets not go there LOL
Guild wrote:

We dont like each other much and never have, but you have given me a laugh this thread so far but please dont pick on the english of people in this thread as not everyone is naturally english speaking.
Jedi~Tank wrote:
Ermmmm, we sended Ricos?

how many accounts do you have now JT 1, 2, 3 oh thats right you use at least 10 at a time, so piss off and go keep cheating some where else, i dont want to see your spam appear in this thread again.

EVERYONE ELSE:
play nice and no flaming please (FU harch :P <3 lol)

now my rant :
have fun all and lets keep this as a fair clean fight. i would appreciate a ricos HC/Leader contacting me so i can get some finer details on a few things. thanks.
Lol, or what? :smt019

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
Rabbid Thom
Wascawwy Wabbit
Alliance: General - Battle/FAQ Mods
Race: Rabbid
ID: 7905

Cleaned out Keep it on topic

the Tri war each has it own thread please keep to the respective threads

Return to “The Galactic Colosseum”