Just a bit of info regarding Ricos and Mayhem

Warning: Role Playing Zone - Content guidelines are applied less stringently.
For the many battle and war threads, and individual challenges for other players.
Forum rules
This is a war Forum. Minors, faint of heart, or those with heart conditions are encouraged to use the General forums.
The team reserves its right to change the titles of threads to ensure that the title reflects the nature of the thread
Link to: Message from the Section Head and Mods
Field Marshall
Forum Zombie

Re: Just a bit of info regarding Ricos and Mayhem

Wilco Welcome 2 Hell wrote:ok can we leave mezz and name calling out of the thread please dde lets just go and do what we do best.

Smash defences n keep em down after all its obvious with oe and fs/fp/cs thats what we have done.

Ricos n mh gl on getting stats :) just watch the hitting at night when your all asleep

:smt060
Brilliant, fyi you have to mass to get stats...
Sol wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?

I think this is sig worthy in fact.
:o my first sigging. I sigged you too. <3
High Empty wrote:however people shouldn't have lvl 33 and 200mil spies and try to be in the top 10, it's unhealthy.
Tetrismonkey
Forum Expert
Alliance: Leaf Village
ID: 0

So much hate between you all...

Have fun everyone! :-D
Wonder why my post count is so low? Thats because I was deleted. Why you may ask?
Well, thats because I exposed the truth about Zeratul and Admin Jason had to cover it up.
Field Marshall
Forum Zombie

Aww Billzebud left :'(
Sol wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?

High Empty wrote:however people shouldn't have lvl 33 and 200mil spies and try to be in the top 10, it's unhealthy.
R0B3RT
Forum Zombie
Alliance: jaded empire
Race: fighter

snipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
~Dä Vinci~
Forum Addict
Alliance: TÅÅE
Race: I Love Lampey!
ID: 1992329
Alternate name(s): ~Tom~, Andy, Field marshall, ETL, Huxley, rudy, borek, rocky, C2, bruno, harsasnails, robe, R8, couzens, Lord Katsumoto, Da reno, The Queen of england, and a pineapple but only on sundays.
Location: In Side Daku While playing on multis and useing my scripts

gotta love paint sigs ha

Matt: I like men, especially when they are bent over in the shower.

Trade Feedback
Fallen Gabriel
Forum Regular
Alliance: Ricos Warlords
Race: Sistem Lord

:smt043 :smt043 :smt043
~Odin~
Alföðr
Alliance: The Collective
Race: International Pimp

The forces of TatkaSmoula fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 5,521,203,208,540 damage on ~Odin~'s forces!
The forces of conner fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 13,720,911,215,300 damage on ~Odin~'s forces!
The forces of ~imperius~ fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 12,607,829,868,800 damage on ~Odin~'s forces!

The above defences and the coverts that were with them are no longer their.

Was fun Imperius and thank you for the nice messages :)
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 145,573,411,725,000 damage
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage
TGW Annual Community Awards 2014/2015
Spoiler
Halisstra
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: Forgotten Serenity
Race: Drow
ID: 1974167

I took mini robert's defence and he returned the favour while I was aimlessly scrolling through facebook, nice playing with you :)

I swear by my pretty floral bonnet I will end you

FreeSpirit - freespirit2587@hotmail.com says:
im a spacecake wth rumfilling
R0B3RT
Forum Zombie
Alliance: jaded empire
Race: fighter

this is bull mods place
i continue play the game ;)
Jim
Pony Princess
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Asgard
ID: 45162
Alternate name(s): Bucephalus
Kishin

Cool. I'l try build some sort of terrible defence to keep somebody entertained for a few minutes. I hope Odin or Drah get it :smt060

Edit: Built a defence 2x as big as anything I have seen from FSF/OE off PPT since either war began :smt101
Am I being a war troll right? BUILD SOME STATS nd STOP BEING RUBBISH WE R OWNIN U N00BZ. lolololOL!!OOLo
Drahazar
Forum Elite
Alliance: Judgement
Race: Divine
ID: 1957053
Alternate name(s): Drahazar - Eternal FS Leader
Drahazar - Leader of "The Original Collective"

Jim wrote:Cool. I'l try build some sort of terrible defence to keep somebody entertained for a few minutes. I hope Odin or Drah get it :smt060

Edit: Built a defence 2x as big as anything I have seen from FSF/OE off PPT since either war began :smt101
Am I being a war troll right? BUILD SOME STATS nd STOP BEING RUBBISH WE R OWNIN U N00BZ. lolololOL!!OOLo
I wont be around ingame till Wednesday i got my final exam Tuesday and gatewars has a tendency to suck you in and before you know it 4 hours have gone by so I'm trying to ignore it at the moment.
Spoiler
Jim
Pony Princess
Kishin

Drahazar wrote:
Jim wrote:Cool. I'l try build some sort of terrible defence to keep somebody entertained for a few minutes. I hope Odin or Drah get it :smt060

I wont be around ingame till Wednesday i got my final exam Tuesday and gatewars has a tendency to suck you in and before you know it 4 hours have gone by so I'm trying to ignore it at the moment.
Ignoring it is clearly the way to go. Good luck in your exam! If you do well I will build you something again :D
Drahazar
Forum Elite
Alliance: Judgement
Race: Divine
ID: 1957053
Alternate name(s): Drahazar - Eternal FS Leader
Drahazar - Leader of "The Original Collective"

Jim wrote:
Drahazar wrote:

Ignoring it is clearly the way to go. Good luck in your exam! If you do well I will build you something again :D
I wont find out for another 6 weeks lol, but thanks and as far as FS building defences I had a 5 and a 2.5 yesterday up, got to remember tho, we been at solid war now since November. But if you wanna dance with me I will match anything you put up.
Spoiler
Jim
Pony Princess
Kishin

Drahazar wrote:
Jim wrote:
Drahazar wrote:

I wont find out for another 6 weeks lol, but thanks and as far as FS building defences I had a 5 and a 2.5 yesterday up, got to remember tho, we been at solid war now since November. But if you wanna dance with me I will match anything you put up.
You will more than match anything I put up I'm sure.
Ty Odin for the def and spies, gave me something to do while applying for jobs :smt106
Field Marshall
Forum Zombie

Jim wrote: Edit: Built a defence 2x as big as anything I have seen from FSF/OE off PPT since either war began :smt101
Bullcrap :smt078

Come at me Jim?

Bio and Duderanch have been made dead...ponies all around me :(

The forces of Duderanch fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 67,956,499,705,700 damage on Field Marshall's forces!
It was confirmed that 3,899,602 of Duderanch's forces fell at the hands of Field Marshall's assult.
With 48,129,548,370,656 power remaining, they manage to eliminate 5700000 of Duderanch's Covert Agents!
The forces of Duderanch fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 6 damage on Field Marshall's forces!

The forces of BioFlick fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 158,518,314,805,516 damage on Field Marshall's forces!
With 102,632,417,803,903 power remaining, they manage to eliminate 4914488 of BioFlick's Undercover Agents!
The forces of BioFlick fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 6 damage on Field Marshall's forces!
They managed to eradicate 0 of Field Marshall's troops.

...so I built up, big...come and get me :D
Sol wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?

Return to “The Galactic Colosseum”