Tournament 12: Plague!

For general discussion about the tournament, battles, vendettas and for requesting team members or requesting to be apart of a team.
Sniperwax
Forum Regular
ID: 0

Re: Tournament 12: Plague!

Sol wrote:For reference;
I have always been asked to throw out arenas more often due to the achievements and such, but for new ones, such as plague, I obviously like to stick around when I start them. Anyway, point is this one is getting to the stage where I can 'let it go' without watching over it, so assuming nothing drastically bad happens until the end, I'll probably freestyle the next one and start to crank them up every 1-2 weeks.

Preferably I wish to do a plague, save a few things I need to tweak right now, it seems to be more fair than others, although if many people want a different one I will change it. Players that stay alive the longest for plague will get the 'win' for achievement. I'll probably clamp down on the length it takes to finish (i.e make them more faster).
You da man Sol.
Clockwork
The Ablest Man
Alliance: Multiverse
Race: Clockwork Admin
ID: 1940718

Sounds good to me :D
Admin for all the Forum things...
Click Me for forum rules.
Click Me for Game admin contact details.
Sol
Forum Addict

Prizes are ok to get now.
Well done to all, took awhile that one :P.
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?
I think this is sig worthy in fact.
ƒëmmë
Forum Elite
Alternate name(s): ƒëmmë ƒatalë
temptress
cleo_catra

Sniperwax wrote:
I have always been asked to throw out arenas more often due to the achievements and such, but for new ones, such as plague, I obviously like to stick around when I start them. Anyway, point is this one is getting to the stage where I can 'let it go' without watching over it, so assuming nothing drastically bad happens until the end, I'll probably freestyle the next one and start to crank them up every 1-2 weeks.

Preferably I wish to do a plague, save a few things I need to tweak right now, it seems to be more fair than others, although if many people want a different one I will change it. Players that stay alive the longest for plague will get the 'win' for achievement. I'll probably clamp down on the length it takes to finish (i.e make them more faster).
You da man Sol.
do to how many will the finish be for the win achievement? Will it be the top ranked person at end or top 5, top 10 ect?
To fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence;
supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting.
-Sun Tzu, the Art of War
31/07/2012 6:13:16 AM Hope Light ID's mean nothing imo if you can back yourself up.
31/07/2012 6:13:22 AM Hope Light only **Filtered** hide them.
Be careful who you trust, even the devil was once an angel
veritas vos liberabit
Forums own rules
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 7#p2510387
Spoiler
Section Admins - who will be 'in charge' of the section in question. They will be responsible for the overall feel of the section, the setup/structure, and most importantly the community/users in the section. This will incorporate the old 'ombudsman' role. And insofar as the Section Admin is responsible for the users, they are also responsible for the high level mod behaviour towards the users.
So -as a user - if you have an issue with how you are treated, rules, bans, whatever --goto the section admin... They are there for you!

There is no 'reporting structure' in this setup -- tech, mod, and section admins are all on equal footing, each with their own (somewhat overlapping) responsibilities.
Mods report directly to the mod admin, and indirectly to the section admin for the section in which they mod.
Loki™
Forum Elder
Alliance: Jötunheim
Race: System Lord
ID: 41339
Alternate name(s): Lloth, Sargonnas, D4ywalk3r

fem fatale wrote:
Sniperwax wrote:

You da man Sol.
do to how many will the finish be for the win achievement? Will it be the top ranked person at end or top 5, top 10 ect?
Spoiler

And Loki saw every thing that he had farmed, and, behold, it was very good.
Spoiler
George Hazard says:
thats what happens, HVE takes your soul and gives you an awesome high
when you leave, you can't live without it
ImageImage

The forces of Loki™ rush in full force, and inflict 1,086,054,534,340,000 damage on Pooop's forces!
It was confirmed that 12,620,737 of Pooop's forces fell at the hands of Loki™'s assult.

The forces of Pooop fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 481,837,854,506,000 damage on Loki™'s forces!
They managed to eradicate 1,988,050 of Loki™'s troops.
Sol
Forum Addict

It's the player that stays alive for the longest?
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?
Rienna
Really Rienna :p
Alliance: T I T α N S
Race: Tollen
ID: 91926
Alternate name(s): La Reine Du Chaos

and in cases like this one where Clock and EtL died at the same second?
Sol
Forum Addict

Rienna wrote:and in cases like this one where Clock and EtL died at the same second?
I'll stop it so it doesn't kill the last two players at the same time, either way it doesn't show up as a simultaneous kill (maybe shows the same place due to lag but oh well).
Worst comes to worse if Sierena kills both, the winner will be whoever had the most LF at the time.
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?

Return to “Tournament Discussion”