Tournament 13: Plague

For general discussion about the tournament, battles, vendettas and for requesting team members or requesting to be apart of a team.
Sol
Forum Addict
ID: 0

Re: Tournament 13: Plague

~Tziki~ wrote:
Sol wrote:yeah saw it. Sierena wants to take infinity life force away from you (luckily added debug code to chase it).
your welcome to give me infinity life force cache in return... :P

so what now, only one revive due to bugs or do i get as many lives as there are bugs to take them?
I'll revive them again. Removed the bug versions and put in a fail safe.

Bit more of an explanation:

[10:12:24 AM] sol: essentially Sierena (one of the three original) spread because someone had 1 LF (of course), but it mutated into a bugged ver of Sierena, it spread like wildfire until just about everyone had it, but the bugged ver of Si meant you would lose inifinite amount of LF per TC. So after a few TC's everyone was infected, then all executed because no one could supply enough LF to live. Save a few players of course that didn't have the bugged ver.
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?
I think this is sig worthy in fact.
~Tziki~
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Order
Race: Drunken Monkey

lol i was messing around with Frazz earlier doing a little role play joke saying i bet the Sierena has mutated into a super virus... guess i was right!!

oh well, eagerly waiting my second resurrection! people be calling me Jesus at this rate.
--------
Scott - Harchester wrote:Kev is the Chuck Norris of Gatewars, He doesn't join active alliances - the active alliances join him.
Bromas
Forum Addict
ID: 97472
Alternate name(s): ~HydroFlux™~, Reinhardt

*Walks away, tail between legs*
Sol
Forum Addict

Seems to be ok now, good to go.
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?
I think this is sig worthy in fact.
D3ath
Forum Expert
ID: 48966

well i dont come here unless anything happens :D think it might have something to do with me :D or maybe soloral from TL, cause before everyone was revived, including him as well, i have noticed him in cosmos ranks with 2LF so i assumed he was hit by sierena and executed him :D but the execution didnt went smoothly, cause first i got error msg about browser error and not refering from page blah blah, the same thing if u hit enter in browser address bar when u are logged in, but with some refreshing with ctrl+f5 i got that page working, then i started getting it after i clicked on execute button which takes you to the final page where u have to click execute once more, after couple refreshes again i got it working, but once again i got that error msg when i tried to click final button, but it didnt worked in any way so i gave up and went to check the logs, and to my surprise my kill was listed in the logs.

After that (about 7minutes later if i remember it right) the wardyward started killing people, and even though i seen wardyward dropping to like 500M+ LF and later to only 200M+ life force and was thinking about killing him, I decided that he should definitelly have parasite and its better to leave him alive so i went out to cinema with my friends and once i came back i noticed that sierena killed even more people and we had like 14players left only :D and it was like only 34000seconds in whole tourney and was thinking damn its gonna be quick this time :D i was like 4th strongest of who was left and was thinking that i have quite good chances to survive, but hey couple turn changes later i found that many players got resurrected and its kinda like a new start :D anyways we can do it from here, but i am thinking that maybe if admin resurrected many players we might have to resurrect some of enemies? cause once it all started it was like 11 or so kills :D and now we have like 50 kills, so the multiplier might be too high, but if everyone was reset to their kept LF before they were executed due to bug and not to their full potential then i think it all could be ok ;)

All in all, this time this tourney doesnt look good in my eyes ;)
ImageImage
Spoiler
[12:38:58] Scott - Harch DDE: :( I get raided
[12:39:05] Scott - Harch DDE: When raiding I'm noob
D3ath
Forum Expert
ID: 48966

btw does anyone knows why my:
Life Force Recovery Rate Per Turn
and
Reserve Recovery Rate Per Turn

fluctuates, sometimes one gets bigger and the other smaller, sometimes both bigger or smaller just after hiting f5 and refreshing the page?
ImageImage
Spoiler
[12:38:58] Scott - Harch DDE: :( I get raided
[12:39:05] Scott - Harch DDE: When raiding I'm noob
defdragon123
Forum Irregular
Alliance: TAF
Race: Veni Vidi Vici
ID: 1991354

D3ath wrote:btw does anyone knows why my:
Life Force Recovery Rate Per Turn
and
Reserve Recovery Rate Per Turn

fluctuates, sometimes one gets bigger and the other smaller, sometimes both bigger or smaller just after hiting f5 and refreshing the page?
Its been like that for the last couple of torneys as well. However its such a little amount it differs by :P

Subject: BillusBallus has made you the leader of the TECHNOCRACY alliance

~LordRse~ has requested you join the Δ Allegiance alliance

Prior - Prophet - Messiah - Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG- AGL - IAG - TAG - PTAG - LTAG - QTAG - KTAG - GAG - TOE - TUS - TUN - TUK
Clockwork
The Ablest Man
Alliance: Multiverse
Race: Clockwork Admin
ID: 1940718

Read the datapad, it's all in there.
Admin for all the Forum things...
Click Me for forum rules.
Click Me for Game admin contact details.
wardyward
Forum Irregular
ID: 52142

I appear to have been kicked but can only see 4 incoming logs

08:50 Dualis Brother Ascended Attack 1,286,838,852 Life Force Lost 99 0 0 0 147,811,197,703 details
Sep 02, 20:20 Infected Bio-Containment Guard Mass Skiver Impact Success 100 10,746 42,984 960,569,252 401,744 details
Sep 02, 19:20 Infected Bio-Containment Guard Mass Skiver Impact Success 100 0 0 876,960,098 1 details
Sep 02, 18:50 Infected Bio-Containment Guard Mass Skiver Impact Success 100 0 0 890,206,792 1 details
Sep 02, 18:20 Infected Bio-Containment Guard Mass Skiver Impact Success 100 0 0 903,019,208 1 details

can anyone explain?, and again sorry for executing people.
ID 52142
Caprila
Grand Master of the Inquisition
Race: Immortal

You were killed by plague

08:50:27 on 3rd Sep Sierena wardyward [killed this fool] 115

Presumably when dualis brother hit you, he eliminated most of your basic LF, and the plague took out what was left.

“Any fool can know. The point is to understand.”
ƒëmmë
Forum Elite
Alternate name(s): ƒëmmë ƒatalë
temptress
cleo_catra

also out but nothing in my incoming logs :/

just woke up and logged in :(
To fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence;
supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting.
-Sun Tzu, the Art of War
31/07/2012 6:13:16 AM Hope Light ID's mean nothing imo if you can back yourself up.
31/07/2012 6:13:22 AM Hope Light only **Filtered** hide them.
Be careful who you trust, even the devil was once an angel
veritas vos liberabit
Forums own rules
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 7#p2510387
Spoiler
Section Admins - who will be 'in charge' of the section in question. They will be responsible for the overall feel of the section, the setup/structure, and most importantly the community/users in the section. This will incorporate the old 'ombudsman' role. And insofar as the Section Admin is responsible for the users, they are also responsible for the high level mod behaviour towards the users.
So -as a user - if you have an issue with how you are treated, rules, bans, whatever --goto the section admin... They are there for you!

There is no 'reporting structure' in this setup -- tech, mod, and section admins are all on equal footing, each with their own (somewhat overlapping) responsibilities.
Mods report directly to the mod admin, and indirectly to the section admin for the section in which they mod.
Clockwork
The Ablest Man
Alliance: Multiverse
Race: Clockwork Admin
ID: 1940718

fem fatale wrote:also out but nothing in my incoming logs :/

14:20:33 on 4th Sep Sierena femme fatale [Miss Understood] 58

Lurgy got you femme :smt064
Admin for all the Forum things...
Click Me for forum rules.
Click Me for Game admin contact details.
Caprila
Grand Master of the Inquisition
Race: Immortal

Losing 2-3 people every turn due to plague now.

Deaths 77 Living 18

“Any fool can know. The point is to understand.”
ƒëmmë
Forum Elite
Alternate name(s): ƒëmmë ƒatalë
temptress
cleo_catra

Clockwork wrote:
fem fatale wrote:also out but nothing in my incoming logs :/

14:20:33 on 4th Sep Sierena femme fatale [Miss Understood] 58

Lurgy got you femme :smt064
damn it, built up my immunity (so I had thought) from the first one.. back to powering up my account I guess lol

Goodluck to those still in :)
To fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence;
supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting.
-Sun Tzu, the Art of War
31/07/2012 6:13:16 AM Hope Light ID's mean nothing imo if you can back yourself up.
31/07/2012 6:13:22 AM Hope Light only **Filtered** hide them.
Be careful who you trust, even the devil was once an angel
veritas vos liberabit
Forums own rules
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 7#p2510387
Spoiler
Section Admins - who will be 'in charge' of the section in question. They will be responsible for the overall feel of the section, the setup/structure, and most importantly the community/users in the section. This will incorporate the old 'ombudsman' role. And insofar as the Section Admin is responsible for the users, they are also responsible for the high level mod behaviour towards the users.
So -as a user - if you have an issue with how you are treated, rules, bans, whatever --goto the section admin... They are there for you!

There is no 'reporting structure' in this setup -- tech, mod, and section admins are all on equal footing, each with their own (somewhat overlapping) responsibilities.
Mods report directly to the mod admin, and indirectly to the section admin for the section in which they mod.
zach obourn
Forum Irregular
Alliance: ~Leaf Village~
Race: Homeless
Alternate name(s): Trashcan Man,Homelessguy and Zach Obourn.

I died :smt022
ImageImageImageImage
You started playing on Wednesday, June 8th 2011 - 19:45:37 GMT

5 Second Sig By Legend
Spoiler
Trade FeedBack
Spoiler
Naq Sold To Date 100T
UU Sold To Date 820M
Turns Sold to Date 9K

Return to “Tournament Discussion”