Stratigize vs KJ

A place for declaration of, requests for, and bragging about, one on one personal wars ...
~Desert Phantom~
Forum Regular
Race: System Lord
ID: 42235

Re: Stratigize vs KJ

:sge ...GO STRAT... :sge

Have fun Kj :smt047
Mathlord
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Tauri Alliance
Race: Tollan
ID: 12759

Okay silly page of posts is silly. I was simply referring to why situations with multies are complicated for everyone involved and have been as long as this update has been around.

It is never TAF's intention to have untagged multies breaking NAPs. This is unfortunately our third or fourth, to my knowledge, occurrence of an untagged multi having been hit and hitting back. Of course, this could and should have been resolved right away, but only so much an HC can do when it hasn't been informed of the situation. We are by no means the only alliance with this trouble.

Obviously, in this matter, DDE has dictated how future breaches of this nature will happen. Thus, if we catch any DDE multies farming, massing or taking planets from TAF accounts...well...good luck to you all.

We have greatly enjoyed years of peace with DDE and look forward to future years of this long lasting peace. To all those who want that to end, careful what you wish for. Let us all hope this vendetta once and for all resolves this situation and we can move on in a friendly manner consistent with what we have enjoyed these past few years.
Spoiler

13:38 General Zeus Sabotage Repelled 377,977,330 details

The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 305,393,963,879,000 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 4,635,986 of Mathlord's troops.
---
The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 12 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 0 of Mathlord's troops.
~wilco~
Forum Expert

Mathlord wrote:Okay silly page of posts is silly. I was simply referring to why situations with multies are complicated for everyone involved and have been as long as this update has been around.

It is never TAF's intention to have untagged multies breaking NAPs. This is unfortunately our third or fourth, to my knowledge, occurrence of an untagged multi having been hit and hitting back. Of course, this could and should have been resolved right away, but only so much an HC can do when it hasn't been informed of the situation. We are by no means the only alliance with this trouble.

Obviously, in this matter, DDE has dictated how future breaches of this nature will happen. Thus, if we catch any DDE multies farming, massing or taking planets from TAF accounts...well...good luck to you all.

We have greatly enjoyed years of peace with DDE and look forward to future years of this long lasting peace. To all those who want that to end, careful what you wish for. Let us all hope this vendetta once and for all resolves this situation and we can move on in a friendly manner consistent with what we have enjoyed these past few years.
+1 well said math
EbilCC
Forum Addict
ID: 0

indeed and we can share the boobs of females on a nite out who are silly enough to fall for our charms a boobies

SJ MENTAL "I have no idea why they would ban you cc you add so much to the community at large"

[9:28:51 PM] robert_paul97: cc is the best

Teesdale: ive been farming all day and havent repaired MS
so CCs little cant blew through my shields (worry)
Huxley
Forum Elder

Mathlord wrote:Obviously, in this matter, DDE has dictated how future breaches of this nature will happen. Thus, if we catch any DDE multies farming, massing or taking planets from TAF accounts...well...good luck to you all.
Threatening a war alliance with war. Bacon strips, THAT'S SMART!

Have fun all involved.
WARNING: This post may contain traces of dry wit and sarcasm. If swallowed you should seek immediate medical advice. Gatewars.com accepts no responsibility for injury caused by taking any of this seriously.
Kjarkur
Spark of the Ori
Alliance: DDE - Leader
ID: 1909457
Alternate name(s): Kjarkur, JL, KJ

Mathlord wrote: We have greatly enjoyed years of peace with DDE and look forward to future years of this long lasting peace. To all those who want that to end, careful what you wish for. Let us all hope this vendetta once and for all resolves this situation and we can move on in a friendly manner consistent with what we have enjoyed these past few years.

Let me put it this way, If my member breaks DDE laws and tries to bypass our treaty and ruining our relations, then yes you can fight him on behalf of TAF. In fact I'll mass him for you. My members know very well treaty's don't cover those that try and bypass it or ruin it and they are more then capable of calculating the risks and defending themselves. If he/she hits you and there for breaks our NAP then said member can't be protected by it. In my honest opinion, Strat has rejected the NAP by hitting us so he's not covered by it. Multi's are not a different person it's one person that can benefit from two accounts.

You guys have to understand this vendetta is the only way to keep the peace ... well or he'd give the 3 trainee's he massed few days ago some compensation for their rebuilding.

And Mathy like you said this is far from being the first incident and when I approached you and your HC to maybe work together to locate other multi's you said we were on a witch hunt after your members. This is far from being true, but I mean what I said, if both leaderships work together on preventing further incidents we have a much better chance of things being solved before they get out of hand.

Like Huxley said we are a warring alliance, threats are dealt with appropriately, with war. Our diplomatic department isn't even staffed... lmao

-KJ
There are no men like me. There's only me.
General & Battle Moderator
- > SGW Hall of Fame
- > SGW's Hero of the Year
- > SGW's Villain of the year 2010->
- > SGW's Most Missed Player of the year 2011->
IFLuX
Forum Elite

Kjarkur wrote:
Mathlord wrote: We have greatly enjoyed years of peace with DDE and look forward to future years of this long lasting peace. To all those who want that to end, careful what you wish for. Let us all hope this vendetta once and for all resolves this situation and we can move on in a friendly manner consistent with what we have enjoyed these past few years.

Let me put it this way, If my member breaks DDE laws and tries to bypass our treaty and ruining our relations, then yes you can fight him on behalf of TAF. In fact I'll mass him for you. My members know very well treaty's don't cover those that try and bypass it or ruin it and they are more then capable of calculating the risks and defending themselves. If he/she hits you and there for breaks our NAP then said member can't be protected by it. In my honest opinion, Strat has rejected the NAP by hitting us so he's not covered by it. Multi's are not a different person it's one person that can benefit from two accounts.

You guys have to understand this vendetta is the only way to keep the peace ... well or he'd give the 3 trainee's he massed few days ago some compensation for their rebuilding.

And Mathy like you said this is far from being the first incident and when I approached you and your HC to maybe work together to locate other multi's you said we were on a witch hunt after your members. This is far from being true, but I mean what I said, if both leaderships work together on preventing further incidents we have a much better chance of things being solved before they get out of hand.

Like Huxley said we are a warring alliance, threats are dealt with appropriately, with war. Our diplomatic department isn't even staffed... lmao

-KJ
Well Delta has me as Diplo so that speaks for itself :) Nice post KJ! =D>
Spoiler
mcdeadly . : i would rather eat stool from fluxes bumhole than fight alongside DDE!
Clockwork Ben Allman: Does not count if you pay for it flux, and tbh, you always 'pay' one way or another :P
anonymous :THIS should be the TAF motto..." Can't hack a war? Join TAF, just go inactive and let a couple guys carry you until the enemy gets bored!"
Loki: like i said before
Loki: denis doesnt have friends
Loki: just people he hasnt pissed off yet

[10:11:58 AM] Loki: I'm a sniper
[1:30:17 PM] Dean Bailey: tbh im not that sleep deprived
[1:30:26 PM] Dean Bailey: i had a super epic nap from 3PM till 6 PM
[1:30:52 PM] Dean Bailey: and thankfully it wasnt the kind of nap you have with TAF.

[19:59:26] Denis Oman: i never had sex with drugs
[19:59:32] Denis Oman: but i did when i was wasted as **Filtered**
[19:59:52] WarGuruBambi -DDE: Bad things happen when drunk lol
[20:00:10] WarGuruBambi -DDE: Dont get me wrong i love my son

CJO - Judgement HC
Scott form what I hear, no one in this game could beat you in an onliner, you have mad skills

[10:16 PM] Skeleton Crew - Judgement 3ic: Flux when are you going to accept that you have potentially one friend on this game and everyone else can't stand you? It's quite sad to watch.
[10:17 PM] Skeleton Crew - Judgement 3ic: I think the worst part is the obvious psychological issue that you maintain this facade of being better than everyone but also putting it down to accounts are what matter
Borek
Forum Addict

Super Soldier diplomacy, it's the only way to fly :-D
Edmund Blackadder-"The path of my Life is beset with Cowpats from the Devils own satanic herd!"
Zod14c
Forum Expert
Alliance: DDE
ID: 6968

A tiny bit of empire / alliance management would sort that out ;)
InR
Forum Addict
Alliance: You can find me in TAF ;)
Race: Tok' Ra
ID: 5741
Alternate name(s): .::.:.::.::.

Strat get him :smt060
Mathlord
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Tauri Alliance
Race: Tollan
ID: 12759

Kjarkur wrote: And Mathy like you said this is far from being the first incident and when I approached you and your HC to maybe work together to locate other multi's you said we were on a witch hunt after your members. This is far from being true, but I mean what I said, if both leaderships work together on preventing further incidents we have a much better chance of things being solved before they get out of hand.

-KJ
I called it a witch hunt after the second time you accused us of harboring a multi just because you had heard a rumor. We still looked into it, which was the first pm I sent you, so your post is way off in its implications.

For a warring alliance, you have worked absolutely fine together with us in that diplomacy game so you can save the theatrics lol. War is never the solution that you want with us, nor is it a solution we ever seek.
Spoiler

13:38 General Zeus Sabotage Repelled 377,977,330 details

The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 305,393,963,879,000 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 4,635,986 of Mathlord's troops.
---
The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 12 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 0 of Mathlord's troops.
Kjarkur
Spark of the Ori

It was a witch hunt ? In that case didn't I win cause I caught the 'witch' ?

It's hardly something you should ignore since we haven't been wrong so far.
- > SGW Hall of Fame
stratigize
Forum Regular
Alliance: None
ID: 1916975

Kjarkur wrote:It was a witch hunt ? In that case didn't I win cause I caught the 'witch' ?

It's hardly something you should ignore since we haven't been wrong so far.

In this defense, I just came back to the game like 3 months ago, and recived my multi about a month ago. So it wasn't that this one wasn't found, its that this one is new.
Kjarkur
Spark of the Ori

Stratigize wrote: In this defense, I just came back to the game like 3 months ago, and recived my multi about a month ago. So it wasn't that this one wasn't found, its that this one is new.
Your not the first TAF member to do this though. ;)
- > SGW Hall of Fame
stratigize
Forum Regular
Alliance: None
ID: 1916975

Kjarkur wrote:
Stratigize wrote: In this defense, I just came back to the game like 3 months ago, and recived my multi about a month ago. So it wasn't that this one wasn't found, its that this one is new.
Your not the first TAF member to do this though. ;)
Hopefully I will be the last. Hopefully this can restore relations between us once this is over

Return to “Vendetta corner”